Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Psyzapp-d
Defender? User Image Do you protect cell phones? User Image

((-facepalms-))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Liada giggles as she turns back to finish making her drink. Once finished she goes to sit down and watch Hiro some more, resting her chin on the heels of her hands as her elbows rest on the bar. Seriously cute! I wish I had more adorable minions like him. Racoons are very dependable too. Unless he's a tanuki. That might be more troublesome. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Yes... a very small, furry bodyguard... sweatdrop

He may be exactly what you need, Mitri. *nods*

I am not cute! *rubs the top of his head*

I have no idea what he is. Velcore told me Hiro came up to him in the woods and said he was looking for somebody. It turned out to be me. *shrugs*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 pm

*Shrugs* Get about 39 more of him and you'd have a fairly decent fur coat. *Nods and continues to eat her dinner.* I don't know about his color though. He's not quite exotic enough. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 pm

User Image Hey don't knock the size just yet. He may surprise you with whatever special ability is within him. Would you like something to eat or drink Hiro? How about you Mitri you want a tea? User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

*suddenly is afraid for his fur and holds his stick out in front of him* gonk

I wouldn't make a fur coat out of Hiro. For one thing, do you really think it'd be a good idea to harm an animal that talks?

*shakes his head* That would be a very bad idea.

Sure, some tea sounds good.

Mitri Onuris

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I don't know. User Image I suppose it would depend if said animal were annoying or not. *Grins and stares at Hiro then finishes her dinner. She gets up and grins speaking to everyone.* Well I should get some sleep. Goodnight all. User Image *Goes in through her office, through the corridor and into her chambers.

She goes into the bedroom and pulls out some new items she bought with Dame on their shopping trip holding the lingerie up. She sighs heavily and looks at it, then shrugs and puts it on anyway. She slips into bed, fluffs up her pillows and falls asleep thinking of her husband. User Image *
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I have to vote with Mitri on that one Psy. Baaaad idea to harm a creature with special gifts. That's what made me in a small kind of way. Although I couldn't talk to humans in my old form. She goes to fetch a bottled tea from the fridge and hands it over to Mitri. Taking a sip of her own drink she turns back to Hiro. Don't you worry dear no one will harm you or Mitri here. User Image She waves to Psy as she heads off to bed. Good night dear~!User Image

Liada Trovaras

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 pm

*makes up his mind to be nice to Psyzapp so she doesn't try to skin him* Good night. *huddles on his stool* I hope so. I do not want to lose my fur.

*chuckles* There's nothing to worry about, Hiro. *takes the tea* Thanks. Good night, Psyzapp.

Good night. *finishes his water and looks at Liada* Your old form?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Liada nods to Velcore as she sips her drink. Yup, I used to be just a normal fox before my rebirth to what I am now. Heheh, Course...that was a long LOOOONG time ago. sweatdrop

Liada Trovaras

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 pm

*turns to look Liada over* A long time? confused You don't look that much older than Kits.

Remember, you cannot always trust appearances, Mitri. I did not know you were a normal fox before though. I thought you were born like this, like Kits was.

Right... I guess I should know that by now. *takes a drink*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm

User Image Liada busted out laughing as she heard Mitri's assumption. rofl Oh you are sweet to think so. How I wish I was that young! Oh nononono boyo I was born during the Iron Age of the Celts. Fresh off the hills of Ireland I was. I only became this way because of my lady Queen Mabb of the Fae. She made me who I am today with my abilities. She sips away at her drink her tail swishing to and fro idly.

Liada Trovaras

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

The Iron Age? confused eek Wow. *looks her over again, eyes wide*

*stretches his wings and slides down from the stool* I am going to go home. Good night Mitri. *nuzzles him* Good night, Liada. *nuzzles her, then walks out of the bar*

*calls out after Velcore is outside* Good night.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Heheheh...yea....the only couple people I know are as old as me or close to it is Leko and Anira. Oh and Hauk but he kinda doesn't count since I froze him in time. sweatdrop She nuzzles Velcore back before he leaves and she waves. Good night Vel!

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:44 pm

*enters the main bar and gives a tired wave to the patrons before heading to the espresso machine for a strong latte*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games