Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Perhaps I will name one..." Akihiko considered that as Izzy, Shou, and Ko left to get the boy's laundry.
Blue eyes flickered over to his cousin, watching the man carefully for a long time. Silence was thick between them as the younger man washed dishes for a few minutes.
Until...
"He'll come around." Narcissus spoke confidently. "I mean he is..."
"Time."
Blinking, Akihiko turned around fully, a dish towel in his hands. Yuuji was standing there, the two men face to face, just inches between them.
"Last time we were this close, you hit me." the young tiger smirked, though there seemed to be less confidence in his blue gaze than normal.
Yuuji nodded, "Yes. I did." a grape smacked into Narcissus' forehead. "Now we're even... biscuit thrower." stepping away from his cousin, Takagi headed into the living room.
Sighing, Akihiko set the towel down. "And here I thought he'd punch me... nice to know some things have changed..." quickly he followed, just in time to see Shou and Ko heading toward their coats. "I promise to spend an entire day playing piano with you in the near future, Ko-kun. In fact, I'll coordinate with Yamada-san to make it happen. Yakusoku." the musician said with a happy smile, waving the two off.

As soon as Shou and Ko were gone however, Narcissus turned around and grabbed Izzy by the collar of his shirt, pulling the man against him and claiming his partner's lips passionately.
"You two need some alone time?" Yuuji asked, watching with a smirk.
When Akihiko broke the kiss, his blue gaze looked down at Izzy's phone, reading the text. "I got something similar..." he replied softly, pulling his own phone from his pocket and showing it to his partner. "Someone knows something we don't..." blue eyes fixed on Takagi... a dangerous gaze. "I want to know who."
Sighing, the current Ohayou chairman shrugged then walked over, taking each phone. "Give me a minute..." he said, walking off back to the bedroom.
Meanwhile, Akihiko focused his gaze on Lucky once more. "I'm no one's puppet... Being called one doesn't sit well with me... but yours troubles me more. We couldn't survive the scandal..."

Absently, Naoko ran a hand through his hair.
He did need to clean up...
"I haven't anything to wear though..." he frowned, thinking about it for a minute. "I guess I could borrow something of Sai's though... just for now until I can bring some clothes of my own over." Hopping down from the edge of the hot tub, Naoko smiled. "Arigatou, Yamada-san. I'll go grab a shower then. Oh! I need to put Ko-kun's present from the aquarium in his room first."
And with that he was off!
The younger Oumori grabbed the wrapped gift and unwrapped it, setting up the Dory alarm clock just at Ko's bedside before he headed to the guest bathroom and turned on the shower. While it was warming up, he borrowed a pair of grey pajama pants and a long sleeved black shirt from Shou's closet... well the back, where he recognized many of Sai's own clothes.
Sniffing it, the pianist smiled. It smelled like Sai. Not Shou. Shou was a bit more aromatic in a flowery way. Finding that suitable, Naoko quickly got in the shower and started to get himself cleaned up... and perhaps even a little more sobered up.
Haru was right after all...
Ko and Sai and Shou... they all needed him... right?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The sudden kiss caught Ruki off guard, "Aki...mnnmhhmmm.." but he soon melted into that kiss as his soft fingers curled quickly around Akihiko's waist. He might have been content to stay right there...and make out with his partner.

However, his cheeks blushed furiously as Yuuji spoke mid kiss. And as soon as Akihiko let him go Ruki was so embarrassed, "I...no...We.. We don't need..." His lips trembled because he DID want time alone with Akihiko. The thoughts of last night burned within him. But still, he was holding out the phone with one shaky hand trying not to think about that.

It took him a moment but he took a deep breath and refocused. And once he read the message on Akihiko's phone, he paled, "Who would have sent these?! If this is true, what are we going to do? I think need to call my Aunt and Uncle. If...if...Koyasu Aki is going to try something like this. If I put these two text together, whoever this person is...is pointing a finger at your grandfather.... Are you sure we should go to your grandfather's home knowing this?"

Izzy started to pace because he couldn't call his family without his phone and right now Yuuji had that. He had to think of a plan...had to do something. No, he wasn't going to lose his partner to Koyasu Aki's schemes. It wasn't goign to happen.

Izzy wanted to kick himself because he should have known that it were possible for a stunt like this to be pulled. Koyasu Aki was the one that seemed to have pushed he and Akihiko together in the first place. Of course, he'd be holding that card! What would happen to Narcissus if this information came out. What would happen to him? "You're not a puppet...I'm not a puppet." He ran his fingers through his hair. Who would be able to help them?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru waited in the living room watching the news and heard the door to the house open up. Soon the pitter patter of feet then the sound of running from the same feet of a small boy.

"UNCLE NAOKO! I'm home!!" yelled Ko as he ran around looking for the man. "DOKO??"

"Ko! No need to yell. Is Naoko-kun here?" asked Shou seeing Haru waiting for them.

"Yes, he's up in the shower in the guest room but should be out soon." Haru answered then smiled at Shou. "So you want to tell me how things went?"

Shou watched as Ko scrambled up stairs and into his room while he took off his own coat and hung it up in the closet. "It went....well. Y...Takagi-kun is Ko's father, I think...well yes, he is...And my sister never has been with him so...mm...But I'm still Ko's uncle." he said firmly as he slipped off his shoes and walked into the living room.

"Yes, you'll always be his uncle, Shou. What made you think you'd be anything different?" asked Haru using a little manipulation of his own to make Shou less worried about that part of his world. It sounded like some things did go better than expected but with Shou one just couldn't assume.

"Mm...you're right. I don't think Ko would have it any other way." smiled Shou feeling a bit more at ease.

Then Ko squealed from upstairs in his room, "UNCLE NAOKO GOT ME A DORY CLOCK!!!"

Haru tilted his head and chuckled, "I don't envy your new job as a parent."

"I'm fond my job..." Shou said wistfully as he gazed up the stairs. He really did care deeply for the child. Yuuji was right about that. The boy had added a whole new dimension to his world. A vivid and rich life filled with much more than just his own imagination. Shou never realized until now how happy he was being an 'Uncle'. But, with Ko, he could warm anyone's heart in Shou's opinion.

Shou sat down on his comfy chair and gazed up at the ceiling. "It's so strange all that you can learn in just one night...."

Shou's thoughts drifted just a bit...Last night, had been different from so many other days in his life. To be told he was a persona...He didn't believe that. To know that someone else was within him.... And then Yuuji. It had been a chance encounter. While he had thought Yuuji to be good looking, he hadn't ever thought further. Maybe it was because he had been told the man was straight by Izzy? He never expected such a flower within the garden of his life.

And then, tomorrow someone was leaving his life forever. Shou's heart felt echoes of pain and regret. Was it his pain? Or was it the other's? What did he feel? Shou placed his hand above his heart and wondered.

Meanwhile, Haru sent a text to You:

I'll be leaving Shou's soon. Maybe 15 minutes until I head out. <3

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 am

"Isn't it better to know now rather than be told in the middle of his living room?" Akihiko asked seriously as he released his partner to allow the man to pace.
Izzy wasn't the only one worried... because inside the young tiger was panicking.
But he couldn't show that... someone had to remain calm and composed... right?
"I'm still going to his estate. I have get this over with. We'll learn what he wants soon enough... but I've made up my mind, Ruki. You're more important to me than a legacy. Even if the b*****d decides to let our relationship spill over into the media... I don't care. So I'm dating my manager. Big deal." Narcissus shrugged his shoulders as if it hardly mattered.
But in reality... it did... didn't it?
His fans would be shocked... his image destroyed to an extent. He would probably have to reinvent himself now. Would he still be a sex symbol given his relationship with Lucky? How many fans would be disappointed and flock elsewhere because of it? What about the impact to the company? They'd lose revenue... lose investors... jobs and lives would be devastated with the media scandal...
'Why should I care about the little guy's pocketbook when my world would be crashing down?' he couldn't help but think angrily.
Of course there was the issue of if Ohayou did go under... would MeKA sign him? Would they be able to finance his career in Japan? Or would he be forced to become a stateside artist? Would he have to alienate what fans he had left and start a whole new career? Could he even compete in the US market given his lack of English skills?
Blue eyes focused back in Izzy and the musician smiled softly, "You're certainly not a puppet. I may be a pawn... but I don't have strings to pull. If..."
"You both were sent texts by a driver for SMASH." Yuuji spoke up, interrupting his cousin unintentionally as he returned to the living room, tossing both men their phones. "I traced the number and it's a cell registered to a young man who drives for the company. How he got this information though, I've no idea... well not quite NO idea... I checked some security footage and there was a SMASH limo that passed through the gates of the Koyasu estate. Who was in the limo though... well I can't say unless I have direct access to the estate's security cameras... and I can only get that by going there personally."
Akihiko held his phone, looking at the text once more. "Well... good thing we're going then. You'll need to find out who was at ojisan's today while I confront him over his... conditions. I suppose I'd best get a suit on. Might make the man take me a little more seriously..."
"I wouldn't bother with a suit, Akihiko-kun." Takagi spoke up. "Appearances won't change his mind. If you're both ready, I suggest we go leave. I've got to get to the office later so I'd rather get this over with. Lucky-san, would you be willing to drive my car? I need to set up a few things en-route."

Stepping from the bathroom, Naoko was towel drying his hair furiously to keep it from dripping on the carpet. He was wearing a pair of black drawstring pajama pants with a light blue too big for him long sleeved shirt. Of course he also stepped out just in time to hear Ko's exclamation regarding his gift.
"I thought you might like it." the blond spoke, standing in Ko's doorway as he still had a towel on his head. "Did you have fun, Ko-kun? I didn't expect you guys to get stuck due to the weather."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:40 pm
(((OOC: -falls over- WHY IS GACKT NOBUNAGA?! It... I... but... but he's UESUGI!!! WHY IS HE NOBUNAGA NOW?!
-sigh-
I'm guessing that "Sengoku Basara: Moonlight Party" is an actual series, ne? I wonder if anyone's got it subbed yet... -goes to look-
When I was watching that PV you sent me I was like, "Wait... what does the "End of Silence" chair have to do with Nobunaga? I was so confused! Now I see GACKT playing Nobunaga and my Sengoku Era brain exploded because... well... his face is etched into my mind when I think of Uesugi Kenshin... not Oda Nobunaga!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy glanced up after catching his phone. "I could only guess who would be riding in a limo in Smash and taking a detour at Koyasu Aki's home." But then he smiled when Akihiko told him that he had made up his mind. He wanted to believe it. He really did. But he a part of him had the same fears that Akihiko refused to speak of. Although, he had no doubt that MeKA would sign Narcissus to their Label. He'd make that happen. And he doubted that his Aunt would allow Narcissus to fall that far. She said he was part of the family after all. Izzy's small family....

Inside, he was fighting back the angry and frustration that he felt within. "I'm calling my Aunt and Uncle." Izzy stated flatly. "And yes, I'll drive." But even if they wanted to leave, Izzy wanted to change.

He walked out of the room and down the stairs slipping into clothes that he thought were a little more appropriate if he was going to be arguing with that b*****d again. He felt better in more managerial clothes around Koyasu Aki. It was almost like armor because he didn't want to feel exposed. But he pulled a small bag together with other clothe in case they did go eat afterwards. However, he had a sinking suspicions that his life was about to become ugly yet again.

And in the mean time, he called his Aunt and Uncle. "Hi, It's me...I'm in trouble I think...." While stuffing his bag with the clothes he had been wearing, he told them what was happening and his Uncle took charge of the call.

"Ruki, keep a hold of the 20 million. And play things safe. MeKA will back you whatever comes out. And if we can spare Narcissus we will. Your Aunt and I will be in Tokyo asap. I've got a few strings I can pull on my end. Just don't do anything stupid and certainly do NOT sign anything with Koyasu Aki until our lawyers look things over. Koyasu Aki doesn't play fair, and he might think he has you on the ropes, but you've got friends too. Keep your cards close to your chest and whatever happens we love you." said Rukuro as he watched Crystal calling the airlines.

Life was about to get very interesting, the older man thought as he hung up the phone with Izzy and then picked another number out of his Japanese phone book and gave a call. If Koyasu Aki wanted to play roughshod over his nephew's life, then the old tiger would feel the wolf's fangs. Rukuro knew that there were a few angles he could take and he might use both. As the other end of the phone picked up, he smiled and said, "Ah...it's been a long time..."

-----

Izzy hurried upstairs after he hung up his phone, "I'm ready...let's get this done." He was dressed rather simply and had his glasses on. Right now, he looked very much like the manager rather than a star. One might have not recognized him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Upstairs, Ko turned and looked over at Naoko then ran to him and gave him a BIG HUG! "I love it! It's really cool! I fed Mickey too. He was hungry. I left him enough food last night but didn't expect to be there overnight either."

Ko grinned and nodded excitedly, "I had a lot of fun. We had homemade pancakes. Oh yeah! There are some downstairs for you! I played on Akihiko-niisan's piano! Her name is Yuriko-chan. She is so beautiful. Akihiko-niisan and I played piano together. He can keep up with me! I learned new things too. His fingers are so long and skillful. I hope my fingers get as long as his. OH! Listen to this. Me,Uncle Shou and Akihiko-niisan made a song together in his studio!"

The boy pulled out his ipad and turned on the music program that he wrote all the note in and let it play. "Akihiko-niisan added a few things that made the score better." The beautiful composition truly was awe inspiring to listen to between the three players. It was something that could be played as a solo piece within a concert hall one day and maybe a few more instruments could be added in to fill out other areas.

Ko eyes gleamed with boyish happiness as he listened to the song. "Did you get your music created for the video game yet? I would like to hear it!"

Shou really didn't want to get up off the couch as he heard Ko jabbering upstairs. Let the boy have his fun. Shou thought as he looked back over to Haru. "Why don't you head on home now unless you've work we need to go over. Tomorrow is going to be difficult I think. So hopefully you'll be there."

"I'll be there and...ah...Naoko has a suit being delivered here for the funeral." Haru mentioned knowing that the man might not let anyone through his gates if he hadn't a clue what they wanted. Surely the guards would take in the suit but one could never be sure.

"Oh...alright, that's good. I didn't even think about that." yawned Shou as he stretched. He thought about speaking to Haru about other important matters on his mind but Shou wanted more time to sort through his thoughts before posing any questions to his assistant. "Why don't you head home now. Enjoy a night off without my interference."

"Hah...is that possible." asked Haru as he went to get his coat and shoes.

"Mm...I'm not sure. Maybe one day there will be a first?" Shou said with a low chuckle.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:39 pm
((OOC: Yes, that the series. Not sure if it is subbed yet. I looked awhile back and saw nothing but I figure it will be. I'm thinking I might upgrade my CR membership so I can watch Akuma-chan!

Oh and Hakuro is the follow up to Setsugekka. It means White dew or the End of Autumn in various interpretation. Sooooo....It goes Setsugekka, Moon Child (the play), Hakuro. The play somehow relates with the two songs. Found that info mentioned in a couple of websites. Not sure how as I've not see the play. But Gackt is doing some long range story telling with this.

Hahah...well Gackt is getting older thus he was cast in a more appropriate role from what I've read. LOL. He still looks young as heck to me! Gorgeous.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Smiling, Naoko picked Ko up in his arms, the towel falling around the blond's shoulders. He walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge with the boy in his lap, amber eyes watching as the child showed him the song and the composition.

It was better than anything he himself had ever written... and while a part of him was jealous of that fact, another was somewhat proud. No doubt Ko had written most of it with the second piano part having come from his rival in piano. Even Shou's portion looked spot on...
"I suppose pancakes might taste good... ne, Ko-kun..." the younger Oumori held tight to the boy's waist, almost cuddling him, his chin on top of the child's head. "Promise me you'll only get better at the piano. Promise me you won't ever feel satisfied with your skill."
It was, in part, a wish from his own heart. Sure, all musician's wanted to get better... but... well... Naoko had been rather stagnate in his skills, learning nothing new in a while.
He didn't want that to happen to the happy boy on his lap.
Sighing, the blond let go and stood up. "What you wrote was a ton better than my video game music. Yamada-san has the sheet music though so I suppose after he makes a copy of it you can see it. I don't really remember what I wrote so... I can't play it until I get my originals back."

"Why would Izo send either of you a warning?" Yuuji asked seriously, thinking that completely against the spider's MO.
Akihiko shrugged, "He could be trying to instigate or just piss off ojisan. What worries me more is how the hell did he get my cell phone number or Ruki's." sighing, the musician sat down on the sofa, watching as Izzy left to go change clothes.
"Am I a fool?"
"Generally yes but be more specific." Takagi replied with a smirk.
Narcissus rolled his eyes. "I'm going to reject an empire for love... isn't that stupid?"
"Not really." Yuuji whispered, pulling out his phone and looking at the pics of Ko he'd secretly snapped. "You're human... and you'll do anything for someone you love." the man couldn't help but smile softly. "You and I are a lot more alike than I care to admit but... well... You do what's most important for yourself and for Lucky-san. Don't worry about the company." he pocketed his phone once more. "I won't let Ohayou fail... and if I have to be the chairman, so be it."

With Izzy returned, the small group headed to the garage where Yuuji had parked his car. As Izzy drove... Takagi worked on his laptop, typing in codes and sending messages. He even pulled a small case from under one of the seats, putting this and that into his pockets. Of course Akihiko was up front with Izzy so he wasn't exactly paying attention to what his cousin did.
All he knew was that Yuuji would get them into his grandfather's estate. Thank god for tranquilizer darts...
Yuuji was hacking into the outer security camera's, giving them a fake feed as they approached. No one inside would be alerted... and anyone outside would soon be nicely asleep thanks to a well placed shot or two.

Pulling into the gate, Yuuji stepped out of the car and immediately tranquilized the two gate guards. He let the car through and then ran alongside until Izzy stopped once more.
Four more guards within the grounds were down by the time Akihiko stepped from the car.
"Damn..." he whispered, blue eyes taking in the unconscious men. But then he looked to the front doors. Yuuji didn't say anything and, instead, headed up to the front doors, using his own key to get them inside.

The three were greeted just seconds later by Aki's butler, who looked rather surprised to see them.
"Where's ojisan?" Akihiko asked calmly.
He thought that the butler would simply ignore them or call the police.
Instead, he turned and lead the three men down the hall. Yuuji veered off at one point, heading into the security office of the estate. He started to feed false video into the cameras within the estate itself, looping footage and erasing any indication of it being looped.

No one would be able to spy on the conversation that would soon take place.
No one would ever be able to convict a member of Ohayou of murder... should tempers flare...

Akihiko stood just inside the living room, arms wrapped around his waist as he stared at the back of a tall chair. His grandfather was facing the fireplace, one hand idly drumming on an arm rest. The young tiger stepped forward... Aki speaking mere moments later.
"I take it Yuuji got you in here?" the old man spoke, keeping his back to the 'intruders'.
Blue eyes narrowed slightly as Akihiko tried to steel himself. "Because you wouldn't see me. You're dying and you don't even want to..."
"Death is a weakness. Why would I want any man, family or not, to see it? Besides..." the fingers on the arm rest moved, picking up a small brandy glass nearby. "You've seen enough death, Akihiko."
Lithe fingers curled into a fist at the musician's side. "Don't act like you know me. You don't know a..."
"But I do know you. Let me guess... you're angry by what I said to your manager. You've got unresolved issues in regards to family and are grasping desperately at something akin to the dream of family through this and through your relationship with Lucky-san. You think you've found you own little family... an illusion that you wrap yourself in just as completely as you once wrapped yourself in Narcissus. You're nothing more than a spoiled child who composes music and sings like a siren. They are your only skills and now you're afraid you'll be forced to sit behind a desk and let those god sent skills fester and decay into nothing while you rule an empire. You're a frightened boy who feels trapped by my designs and has only come to realize that you're nothing more than a mere pawn in your grandfather's eyes."
Standing from his chair, Aki turned to face the two men. "Am I right... Akihiko?"
The young Koyasu was almost shivering with rage as he glared at the man who stood upon death's door.
"You act like you know everything... but you're wrong. Did you only push Izzy on me to get me to shape up? Did it never occur to you that I'd fall in love with him? I'm not your damn puppet!"
Aki laughed, "Of course you're my puppet. I write the check and you dance for the masses. Lucky-san wasn't pushed on you... you chose him... though... I can't say I didn't have a hand in that too. Who do you think suggested dinner at that particular restaurant that night, hmm? Subliminal hints, boy. Now... let's get down to the proper business, shall we? I haven't all day." the old tiger's gaze narrowed as he took in the attire of both men. "Really, Lucky-san... you let him leave the house dressed like that? I feel like an idiot... trying to have a business conversation with a boy dressed in his pajamas."
Of course they weren't pajamas, but the slacks and plain shirt were hardly something one would expect the vein Narcissus to wear.
Aki indicated both men should sit down, and after a moment, Akihiko did just that.
"I've struck a deal with Matsumoto-san. He's going to back off of Ohayou for a year. You've that long to strengthen the company before he plays his next card. Also, I sure Hiroki-san will turn up in the next few days so he'll be able to take over for Yuuji-kun son enough. You're in the clear, Akihiko. You don't have to mold behind a desk any time soon." Aki smirked at the thought but then sat down across from the two men. Before his grandson could offer any sort of comment however...
"I've arranged for your marriage to that adorable girl who works at the grocery you're so fond of. Of course she already has children but... well the money I'm offering her to be your wife and bear you a son is most generous. She couldn't say no..."
Akihiko was up in a heartbeat, crossing the distance between himself and his grandfather. "My life isn't yours to play with!"
At first it seemed that Narcissus would backhand the older man... but then there was a soft click... and...
"I wouldn't touch Koyasu-sama, Akihiko-kun." came the voice of Aki's butler... the hired help now pointing a pistol directly at the back of Izzy's head.
Narcissus froze, fingers curling into a fist. "I'm not marrying her. Sure, she's cute and she's a good friend but I'm not in love with her."
"Why must you be in love?" the old tiger asked seriously. "You can't make a son with Lucky-san. It's impossible. This is your only option. I'll not hand over my empire to an heirless brat."
"What?"
"You heard me quite well, Akihiko. You WILL NOT inherit Ohayou if you CAN NOT produce an heir. I've let you play house long enough. I want you married just after the new year. Otherwise..."
Akihiko glanced back at Izzy then focused on his grandfather once more. "Otherwise what? I'm out?"
The old man smirked slightly. "Otherwise you lose your inheritance. Completely. You lose the company... you lose my assets... you lose your contract with Ohayou. You're disowned once more... and there's no second chance this time. Everything YOU have or that you were going to have... will be Hiroki Asato's. Lucky-san will have to spend quite a bit of money to get out of his contract with us as a manager, since that's already been signed... but that's not all, Akihiko." his blue gaze narrowed, focusing on the young man who stood before him, just wanting to strike but daring not to. "Your relationship with Lucky-san will be made public. I've got the video and audio to prove it so your denials will do nothing. This will destroy Lucky-san's career... as well as what may be left of your own. The team with Yammi-san that you hired will be fired and Tanaka-san, whom you're financing will be terminated as well. Anyone who has any ties to yourself or to Lucky-san will no longer be employed by Ohayou. That includes Nakai-san, Chiyou-san, Nikki-san, and Nezumi-san as well. Even Yuuji-kun will be terminated once you refuse. You... Akihiko... will be responsible for directly ruining their lives and careers."
He'd expected to be disowned... expected his grandfather to spread rumors...
But to fire so many innocent people...
Because of him...
MeKA couldn't float them all and he knew it.
"It would ruin Ohayou..." Akihiko whispered, gazing in shock at the old man before him. "You're insane..."
"Blood is important to me and my legacy. You know that. You've always known that. And I will do anything to keep the blood right here in the seat of power."
Narcissus shook his head, quite literally collapsing to the floor on his knees. Blue eyes staring at the rug beneath him.
This would destroy everyone...
He didn't care if it was his hide that suffered... but the others... their hopes and dreams... their music... gods their music!
He couldn't say no...
Aki KNEW that Akihiko couldn't say no now...
But...
Izzy...
Swallowing, hair hiding his expression, the musician shook his head slowly. "No..."
The old tiger blinked, a bit surprised by this.
"I love Ruki..." blue eyes looked up, fixing on the old dying man before him. "YOU pushed us together and now you want to pull us apart for some out dated stance on blood lines?! I promised Ruki that I would choose him. I won't break my promises... You've ruled my life for a long time... but I won't say 'yes' because I won't abandon the ONE MAN who didn't abandon me."
Standing, Akihiko glared down at his grandfather. "You're a bitter old man who lost his family and neglected his grandson, thinking that one day that neglected boy would become you. I'm not you. I have a ******** heart. A heart you hold no sway over anymore. You want an heir? Have the girl artificially inseminated and that will be my heir. I wouldn't mind having a son or a daughter... but I won't sacrifice Ruki for it. He IS my family."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:40 pm
Kaikoloren
((OOC: Yes, that the series. Not sure if it is subbed yet. I looked awhile back and saw nothing but I figure it will be. I'm thinking I might upgrade my CR membership so I can watch Akuma-chan!

Oh and Hakuro is the follow up to Setsugekka. It means White dew or the End of Autumn in various interpretation. Sooooo....It goes Setsugekka, Moon Child (the play), Hakuro. The play somehow relates with the two songs. Found that info mentioned in a couple of websites. Not sure how as I've not see the play. But Gackt is doing some long range story telling with this.

Hahah...well Gackt is getting older thus he was cast in a more appropriate role from what I've read. LOL. He still looks young as heck to me! Gorgeous.))

(((OOC: Gackt is always going long story telling and I seriously love the man for it. No joke. Mmmm... I'm downloading the series RAW but I can't find subs via D-Addicts (which is where I get most dramas from). I'm getting Akumu-chan from them... oh and someone uploaded the Nemuri Stage DvD to JpopSuki. Finally my request has been answered! Granted it's a 9GB file... -falls over- It's not subbed either but hey, WHO CARES?! I think it's just the mustache that gets me... I mean... Gackt with a stache freaks me out... -sigh- But he's gorgeous no matter what... So gorgeous... except... curly hair freaks me out still. And who cares if he's getting older! He's the youngest looking man ever! I mean seriously! -sigh- So hot... so very hot...)))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy drove the car and said nothing for the longest time. He let Yuuji and Akihiko take point while he remained in the shadows. He didn't know this area well enough to be of assistance so when the bodies started falling from the darts he kept a hand over his mouth and tried to remember what his Uncle said to keep in mind. This really seemed like a 'raid mission' and he wasn't armored up enough...was he?

The one thing he could say was that this dungeon was as opulent as a castle. It was the first time he had ever stepped foot on the personal residence of the Koyasu family. For Japan it was decadent and he could see why Akihiko was a spoiled young man. This was a bit over the top.

When the followed the butler, Izzy still remained silent, trying to go over possible scenarios and praying for some other worldly help. He wanted his Uncle here...he wished the man could just appear. The young buck wished he had fiercer teeth. But he still had his antlers and with that he could defend himself. and maybe if he were lucky, a good solid hit. He didn't want to be in the position he was in but he'd stand with his partner and wait for Akihiko to make his choice.

Finally, once in the room Izzy swallowed as he looked around. There in the arm chair was the enemy. At least, by the grace of some man at Smash, he wasn't completely unprepared for what was to come. But in the end would he have his partner or would everything he came back for be lost? He didn't need money...he didn't need really anything as long as he had Akihiko but as Koyasu Aki started talking he felt a heavy tightness in his stomach.

He stood there stiff for a moment listening to this conversation and he wouldn't let his Uncle's words be forgotten in his head. When a question finally was addressed to him, his body released and his brown eyes followed to Koyasu Aki's face. "Akihiko is not a child, he can choose his own clothes. I'm sure you're capable of conducting business without regard to attire." His flat words remained very discrete and business like the manager he could be. He knew Koyasu Aki had dealt with a whole range of stars in different costumes from visual kei to sweet pop. It was just a cruel remark and Izzy knew it. But he'd not let the man take advantage.

Although listening to the old tiger talk it was all he could do to keep his own anger from seeping out. This was Akihiko's fight. And when Matsumoto Izo' s name came up, Izzy fully realized WHO had sent the text messages. Was it venom or spite that caused the Spider to react. The Spider didn't like Akihiko. That much Izzy knew. Why would he have cared otherwise, unless something else happened in this house when the Spider was here. Oh what he wouldn't have given to have been a fly on that wall for a short time. But Izzy, sat down when offered a seat. He'd try to remain polite for as long as he could but with the way this conversation was going, he doubted that would last all too long.

The conversation shifted slightly and Izzy about snapped when Koyasu Aki mentioned the girl, but was suddenly startled as the soft click was heard just behind his ear. A gun!?!? His body stiffened as he saw his life pass before his eyes a second time. First the tsunami, now....this. His teeth started to chatter underneath his lip as he paled. Words started to streak by as the two tigers argued.

His breath quickened while he tried to keep a hold of himself, he didn't want to die. He didn't want to lose Akihiko. Was he going to lose his life and his lover all at the same time! Everyone was going to lose....it all....

But then he heard his name...Ruki. That brought his eyes upward. What did Akihiko say? He loved him?? His heart pounded as he sat there knowing that the gun still was trained on his fragile skull. In his head, memories popped in, things Shou said about fighting for their lives out there. They were survivors...there was no way they'd perish there... And there was No Way he'd perish here.

Confidence welled up in him as he stood up and pointed out quite clearly, If you throw him and I through a scandal like that, my contract is worthless anyway. There won't be any work for me at Ohayou. But lets talk about contracts, as for firing everyone that works for Ohayou, you'd be breaching contracts. Because none of them have done anything that puts their contracts into jeopardy. You're already behind on your payments due to Smash. They've more right to sue you for breach of contract. It certainly would look suspicious if you started firing them. The courts would eat Ohayou alive because they'd think you were dodging your debts. But, even if you somehow manage in the next few months to rip Ohayou apart, and do toss aside all these people, I'm sure that MeKA, Go, Nihon and even Smash won't be opposed to hiring any of the fine souls you let go."

Ruki then paused and turned his head staring the old tiger with his own fierce brown eyes. He'd not go down without a fight. The tsunami didn't take him, neither would this. "Akihiko's changed. You only control purse strings now. Money is just material. Your legacy isn't worth a thing if he doesn't care about it. You gave him a choice, and he made his decision. Even if you scandalize the two of us in the news, it doesn't matter. When he was disowned the first time, I took him in. Even a small amount money, he'd still sang. He knows what it takes and he'd claw his way back up step by step because that's who he's grown into. He's built his own family, he has his own world now. He's not clinging to the day you might notice him again. He doesn't need your money, your company, your Legacy to be a great man."

His eyes drifted to his partner and he smiled happily, "He only need the people who believe in him, and those friends will support him through thick and thin. I love you too, Akihiko."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:27 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko happily sat in Naoko's lap as he displayed his work. "The pancakes were the best. Better than Uncle Shou's." he giggled because he had made the pancakes for the most part. Shou had just held the phone most of the time.

He snuggled in against Naoko's chest and could feel the chin on his head. "I promise! I want to learn how to play ever instrument and write songs for the whole world to hear. I want to be on stage like you and make great music."

Ko had big dreams for a small boy. And he was really happy that others believed in him. Life hadn't stopped even though for a short portion of it, he had lived in a world of nightmare. "You're not satisfied with your skill right? So I can't be satisfied. I have to reach high because I'm a chibi." he pouted just a little.

"I'm also Level 8 and can't go on big Level 20 + missions like Akihiko-niisan. That's not fair." he said as he set down his Ipad and crossed his arms.

"Oh...I'd like to hear your music. Wait...your music is different than mine but it's good too. I can hear it in my head. You can get better with your music too just like me! And you can play with me on the piano!" Ko raised a finger and tapped Naoko's nose. "How can you forget your own music?" The boy of course didn't know that Naoko had been drunk as a skunk.

Ko squirmed around and looked up at Naoko, "I know! I can show you how I play and then you can play like that too!" Ko at his age didn't have any comprehension of how far advanced he was but he wanted Naoko to be happy with his music. He had fun spending time with his Uncle so he wanted to help.

----------

Shou walked upstairs and poked his nose in the room, "Ah...nice clock Ko. Why don't you watch some TV and relax for awhile, Ko. Naoko-kun, your suit should be here soon. Hamu just left... I think I'm going to get changed into more comfortable clothes. Will you be staying the night Naoko-kun?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his own neck. Shou seemed relaxed and maybe a bit thoughtful rather than chaotic as he usually was. He was still trying to process most of last night. Narcissus' words rang in his ears from time to time. And Yuuji's kiss burned a spot in his memories...so many things had happened that he needed a little time to figure it all out.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm

As much as Akihiko wanted to just grab Izzy and run right there... to kiss him and happily be done with the insanity of his grandfather...
There was still a gun trained on the back of Lucky's head.
Koyasu Aki nodded. "Fair argument, Lucky-san. However there is a clause in all contracts that they can be broken upon a decision by the chairman. Until I die I still hold their careers in my hand. I can pay them from my own coffers if you're worried about then taking me to court over unpaid dues." the older man smirked slightly. "But the fact of the matter is... I'll ruin both you and Akihiko... and your friends will fall because of your decision." blue eyes flickered to Narcissus. "Your whore of a mother would be ashamed to see that her son values his own happiness... over the welfare and the image of the family." he waved his hand slightly.
The butler walked around the sofa, pressing the barrel of the gun just at Izzy's temple this time.
"Now. I'm going to ask you again, Akihiko... and do answer properly this time. Will you marry the girl after the new year?"
The musician's gaze was focused on his partner. That gun to Lucky's head... if he said no again...
"I..." Akihiko shook his head, unable to answer.
He didn't want this!
This was a power struggle within his own deranged family!
Why was Izzy even involved?!
"I..." still he couldn't get the words out. "I'm sorry..." the young Koyasu whispered softly, looking away from his lover.
Aki watched his grandson, carefully he picked up an envelope from the table and took out a contract.
A marriage contract.
Blue eyes closed as Akihiko felt the weight of defeat slam into his chest. He couldn't let Izzy die...
Without saying anything, the young tiger signed the contract, agreeing to marry his long-time friend.
Nodding, Aki put the contract down and waved the butler away. The gun disappeared as quickly as it had appeared in the first place.
"There. That wasn't so hard... was it? You've saved careers... lives... by the simple choice to choose family and the image... over this uncouth love."
It was at this point that Yuuji walked into the room. He scanned everything, taking in what must have happened. In the mean time, Aki gestured to his butler. "Please show both Akihiko and Lucky-san to the study for now. I'd like to speak with Yuuji-kun privately."
Bowing, the butler held out a hand. "This way..." he said, leaving the room.
Akihiko followed without saying a word.
Even once inside the study and left alone... he just sat down at the desk... and still said nothing.

"What happens if you break him?" Yuuji asked once the butler and both other men were gone.
Aki laughed, "He won't break. He'll miss Lucky-san and pine for him and write songs for him. But he won't break." blue eyes watched as Takagi paced forward and picked up the empty brandy glass.
Yuuji took it over to the liquor cabinet and poured himself a glass, as well as refilling Aki's own. "I found Ko-kun." the man spoke solidly, walking back and handing the old tiger his drink. "He's with Shou-san... and it seems Shou-san has been hiding him from Izo. With what did you bargain for time with?"
"Ah... that's a family secret, Yuuji-kun." the older Koyasu said, sipping his drink. "When I die my butler will give you the same information and you're free to use it at your disposal. I..."
Aki stopped speaking for a moment, the glass falling from his fingers to shatter on the floor.
Stepping up, Takagi smirked. "Something wrong?"
"What... did..." the old tiger seemed to be having a problem breathing He stood from the chair, only to collapse.
Standing over him however, Yuuji just watched. "Family secret..." he whispered, dropping a small vial to the floor in front of Aki. "It's not detectable... especially given the medication you're on. It will seem like your condition has finally run it's course."
"Wh... why?...."
Takagi laughed. "You made me wait. You forced me to sit on my thumbs while my son was abused and tormented. You denied me even being a part of this family. My wife left me, my son doesn't even acknowledge me... and now you're ruining Akihiko and Izzy's lives. I don't think so." he kicked the vial away, glaring down at the struggling man. "Die and get out of our lives. No one needs your bitter resentment."
Aki pulled himself up into the chair once more, breathing heavily. "I covered... it up for you... this... this is how I'm... repaid?"
For a second, Yuuji just laughed. Then he picked up the marriage contract and walked over to the fireplace, tossing it into the flames. "Yes. Die easy, Koyasu Aki. Your empire will be in capable hands. A triad of myself, Akihiko, and Hiroki will make Ohayou thrive. But you'll be dead... and your legacy will be one of generosity in the public's eyes. But in my eyes... in Akihiko's and Izzy's and Hiroki's eyes... you'll simply be a monster."
Takagi's dark gaze focused on the dying man, watching as he gasped his last and fell limp in the chair.
"I won't let you destroy more families because you lost your own..." Yuuji whispered as he left the room.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 pm

"Level 20? I'm not sure I follow..." Naoko said in confusion, having no idea about the 'evil ojisan' discussion. The blond smiled however, "You already help me a lot, Ko-kun... but I don't think I can just play the same as you. Everyone has their own way of doing things. I pour my soul into music and then feel really tired and drained and usually sleep alot afterward. It's why I don't remember what I write until I can see it again and memorize the notes." He hugged Ko again. "I really love you, kiddo... even if you are chibi." the pianist teased before his brother popped in.
"Ah... Shou-san I was hoping to um..." Naoko bit his lip, looking at Shou in slight hesitation. "Ryu and I aren't doing so well as roommates so I was hoping it'd be alright if I stayed here a while... I mean you're busy right now so I could stay with Ko-kun and help out. Plus I can cook... some..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stared at the man coldly and scanned his thoughts knowing that those words probably were true but still, with good enough lawyers something could come to pass. But even then the b*****d had something else to strike down every dream that Izzy cherished.

When he felt the gun at his temple deep inside, he hoped that whatever, happened his Uncle would avenge him. His family would avenge him... He swallowed and in desperation begged, "Don't sign it Akihiko....don't do it. They would be fools to shoot me. My family already knows I was coming here...."

But....

It was too late. It was over.

Izzy watched with clenched fists as Akihiko signed the papers. He couldn't even stop the chain of events while the gun pressed a small circle on his temple. If his heart could have stopped, it would have. But instead it broke in two. His doe eyes streamed tears as his lips frosted with icy words. If looks could kill he would have murdered the old man. "You'll pay for this one day...even in your short life left. Be it by Karma or Fate....you'll pay." His words hissed and he hated himself for being unable to keep his eyes dry while feeling so angry.

Leave the room was difficult because his head was angry and his heart was broken even though he followed the butler that led them out. At the door Izzy stopped at and wouldn't go in. Instead, he said, "I need to leave now. I can see myself to the door."

He couldn't stay, even if he wanted. He couldn't stay. His eyes kept flowing tears when he wanted to make them stop.. Everything...they had done was lost in a blink of an eye. Izzy couldn't look at Akihiko. He couldn't look into those blue eyes without collapsing into hysteria. He couldn't even find words to say because there was nothing he could do anymore. Even if it would have cost him his own life, he would have rather died like that than to witness Akihiko give away his freedom.

He couldn't stay...there were no promises to be kept anymore.

The butler obliged as Izzy requested to leave. No reason to keep the young man now that the Master had what he wanted. So he showed him to the door and opened it giving a slight bow as the younger man exited.

Izzy left the house, and ran down the street. He didn't take the car even though the keys were still in his pocket. He didn't look back. He just kept running until he finally found a bus stop. He shivered a bit as he stood there wanting to disappear. Wishing he had never fallen in love. Feeling defeated, his shoulders slumped as it started to drizzle, just like the tears that flowed down his cheeks.

When the bus finally showed up, he stepped on not knowing where it was headed within Tokyo proper. Nor did he care.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games