Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Well, you know, it'd be a little hard for me to see him doing anything. I am very interested to hear him, though." Chiyou smirked, actually making fun of his blindness a little bit.

"Sexy? Wait...what? What do you mean, sexy? I mean...yeah, he's attractive, at least in my opinion, but I always thought of him as more...adorable...in a stuffy sort of way. Not...sexy!" Hideki's eyebrows rose, and he was obviously confused. He had no idea of his former manager's huge visual transformation...and it was probably a good thing that he couldn't see what the man looked like now. It would only make him think things he knew damn well he shouldn't.

"Happy? Hm...well, I certainly hope he's happy. He's alive and well, with Akihiko ni-san, so I can't imagine he wouldn't be happy." the young vocalist thought for a moment.

"If he wasn't happy, though...I don't think I would be too happy about that, myself. After all Ishi has been through, he deserves happiness."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

If the Spider had looked at himself deeply he might have realized he was a far more sinister man than his family driven rival in many ways. He probably was the fouler of the two. Depending on how one looked at things. He was cold blooded and fierce. Taking a life meant little to him on most days except in the case of two women. And...those rare gentlemen's agreements that he made.

Of course some things had slightly changed even in his world. He doubted he could just take Katsumi's life. Kaori's son deserved better than what he had given him in life. Izo didn't want to admit that he had been an idiot in that regard. But, if he would dwell on the past, then Katsumi would have no life at all. So forward, was the only way to go.

"Alright, you won't be the one to tell, Shou. I'll have it taken care of." Izo answered as he returned the phone with a snide smirk upon his face. Yeah he was in a great mood right now just imagining the look on Narcissus' face when he got that message. Although he wondered who's face would have the most interesting expression. Narcissus or Izzy Lucky.

"Do so...Get him a new Iphone. Hmm...What's current? The Iphone 10?" he chuckled to himself for the small bit of phone humor he had just inserted into the conversation. He wondered how a long phone like that could fit into a man's pocket. Maybe it would be more effective as bludgeoning tool instead. Now that was funny, death by phone. Ok maybe not so funny...but still the humor of the idea didn't escape him.

But then he sobered with the last question taking a draw from the cigar, "I'm visiting some old friends. I won't need your services tonight, Ishihara You. You've enough to do anyway in the next few days...so take the night off. I'll be at tomorrow's funeral. You can catch up with me there."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Seeing Akihiko's reaction made Izzy smile. Yes, Akihiko was confused but still, he was able to figure it out. His partner was very new to kids and the innocent ways a child could reach out. Izzy had plenty of contact with children in his career and probably more social contact with other kids as a child. He knew Akihiko was a fast learner and figured that it would become second nature to accept the child's sudden hugs.

Ko's hug was very warm and he almost didn't want to let go but smiled when that hand was placed upon his head. "I'm lucky then." he said and Izzy smiled brightly.

"Indeed you are. I'd be starving if Akihiko didn't cook for me." he winked but the true of the matter was, he'd go back to frozen dinners. Although, he probably wouldn't be able to look at them the same way after Akihiko's cooking.

Ko listened intently as Akihiko talked about his ojisan. "Was he tall like you? Or short? Did he look like me?" The boy was full of questions about his grandfather. It seemed like the topic wasn't one to trigger a similar reaction to yesterday.

When Akihiko's phone vibrated, Izzy stared at his star watching that face turn pale. At that point, he couldn't take his eyes off of the man. What had the text message said? And why was his heart beating so fast? Any time Koyasu Aki came up even in the simplest terms like this. Izzy felt antsy and worried.

A frown crossed the Ko's lips as he listened to Akihiko talk about his grandfather. "He sounds like a bad man. You shouldn't go near bad people." Ko pointed out as he looked up at Akihiko with a very worried look upon his face, "Bad people take you away and do...bad things. Don't go to his house even if he's sick."

Izzy's lips pressed together not even saying a word to Ko's response because in his heart, he had a feeling the kid was closer to the truth than anyone. While he sat there in silence, suddenly his own phone chirped and buzzed in his pocket. For a moment, he didn't react but Ko looked at him and pointed at Izzy's pocket saying, "You're buzzing Lucky-san."

"Ah...yes...yes I am." Izzy said quickly and dragged the phone out of his pocket to stop the noise. When he looked at the message, his eyes widened in shock then his face also paled:

Be prepared for intimate rumors that neither you nor he can afford together.

"Is it something bad, Lucky-san?" Ko asked with a small frown.

"Oh..no..it's just a bit of unexpected...spam." he answered as he shoved the phone back into this pocket. He had no idea who had just sent the message and now his heart was pounding with fear. Someone he didn't know knew about he and Akihiko and had just warned them about something both of them had worried about but were certain they could avoid. He glanced up at Akihiko wanting to speak with him alone but right now that was impossible.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm...you're right, H...Yamada-san doesn't like to give my schedule to anyone." Shou's shoulders slumped just a little then he pat his lip thoughtfully, "Well, then call my phone instead. I'm sure that Yamada-san will give me my schedule." Shou said confidentially until he pondered the notion further, "At least, I hope he will, or I'm in trouble." Surely Hamu wouldn't hold back his own schedule!

It was just after he had turned that the hand caught him totally off guard and pulled him back in. His body connected with Yuuji's and even before he could open his mouth the softest of kisses was planted there. As Yuuji pulled back, an unexpected blush had tinged the makeup upon Shou's face. He nodded in agreement; the flowery words taken away from his lips for once in his life.

"Yes, lets go...." he replied when his voice finally came back and he headed out the door. His normally chaotic eyes were calm as he glanced back at the man who followed him. What would the future hold? It would be fun finding out...

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"I'm not the best of company. I admit that. I'd much rather be reading than sparking up conversations." Haru admitted because in a way he was a lot like You. They both could sit for hours in each others company just reading good books. They didn't have to talk to feel connected. Life was good when they communicated verbally but when they didn't it still felt the same.

"Most things are more productive than drinking alone. Hangovers are brutal so I don't understand why people get drunk at all. Mmm...You probably need something real to eat too. I'm guessing." he pointed out as they continued there conversation.

"I doubt you'll lose touch with him, Naoko. Remember, he's still got a lot of recovering to do. He'll need people around him who understand what he's experienced. And people that can see the signs of him picking up bad habits" reminded Haru as he picked up his own mug to refill it.

Walking back into the kitchen he got his own mug refilled then returned. "I wouldn't say it's sponging when you need the protection, Naoko. And don't talk about yourself like that as if your worth so little. Yes, I know what you're talking about but you're not a burden to anyone in this house." The cheap way Naoko talked about himself would have seriously pissed off Sai. Of that Haru was sure. But Haru on the other hand took things in stride. He wouldn't let the younger man pull his strings of sympathy or anger. Because Naoko wanted emotional stimulus of any sort even if the man wasn't intentionally trying for it.

"Mm...so you won't just stick to my original story? Mmm...telling you the truth isn't the wisest thing for me to do considering your problems." Haru gazed at the younger man and then sipped his coffee, "But...I suspect that you and he have been in a similar dark place. Although the place I found him was a temporary safe house. I don't think he had been kept there too long."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kou laughed heartily as Ryuu made that offer, "I'd like that! Although I'd keep you very busy if you did. You'd have to research the part so you'd play it precisely." They young man was very amused by the idea. "I have the costume too....you'd have to tame your hair too." Cosplay was fun and Kou did enjoy it, however, he had never had an offer from someone to cosplay for him!

"I think I'd rather have deadlines than schedules. Must be nice to manage your own work like that." Kou said with a curious grin. "So anything is good? Well, why don't we play a video game together, first. You can play volleyball with me on the Kinect! I've got Rockband too...but maybe that would be kind of silly for you to play? I think a song of yours is on it. I know that there is an older Narcissus song and one from Shou. A lot of other bands too. However, I sing like crap so I think if we did that, you'd have to take the mic and I'd have to do the guitar. I don't want to scare you with my voice."

He snuggled Ryuu quietly for a moment because Ryuu seemed slightly distracted. Kou wasn't sure what was on the man's mind but there was little he could do about it. "Do you want to play? Or...would you be happier watching the TV?" Yes, he asked again because it seemed to him the proper think to do since something was just a little off.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I got drunk to make, well, it shut up. Plus I wasn't feeling so great so I figured what the hell." Naoko leaned back against the sofa, staring up at the ceiling.
Why was Haru so easy to talk to?
Why was he trusting the man?
Sai trusted him obviously... and he had saved Ko...
He could trust Haru... right?
"A club." the blond whispered, amber eyes focused on a spot on the ceiling. "One time anyway I was at a club... there was an elevator and I was ushered inside and I don't remember anything after that until I woke up in a cage... quite literally." sitting back up, the pianist fixed Haru with his stare. "But there were other times... Izo was there... god I had to..." it took every ounce of willpower for Naoko to not suddenly just throw up.
Matsumoto wasn't exactly on the blond's sexy list...
He grit his teeth and just steeled his resolve for a few moments. But then... "I don't want Ko to ever know that horror again... I'd rather no one was forced to do the things I've done... You tell me I'm not worth so little... but to some I am. No to Ko and Sai/Shou I'm not worth little... to fans I'm not worth little... but what was I really worth to Jun? What was I worth to Ryu? What am I still worth to Matsumoto? The only reason I'm here in Shou's home and not at my own... is because I'm afraid I'm of no worth to that spider. He can't touch me here... so I'm going to ask Shou if I can move in, at least temporarily." he smiled slightly, amber gaze softening. "I promise to take my medication and NOT drink myself into a stupor again."
It was the only place he could feel safe now...
Ryu had left him, which meant the deal to 'keep Ryu happy' had now gone south. Naoko wasn't safe at Ryu's alone any longer... and he damn sure wasn't safe in his own home. Which only left the young man with one option... to hide beneath the peacock's feathers.

Akihiko smiled. "Your ojisan was... well he was about as tall as me... but yes... I suppose he would've looked a lot like you when he was your age. I know you're the spitting image of your father, so I assume he would be the spitting image of his own father as well. Seeing him now though... I'm reminded more of your grandmother than grandfather." the musician shook his head slightly.
Remembering family... it was so strange. Before, he had simply wanted to forget them all...
But now...
"Bad?" the young Koyasu frowned softly, "I can't not see him, Ko-kun... he doesn't have very long left and... well there's business I need to discuss with him. You know how I make music, ne? Well, the company I work for is my ojisan's company. I have to make sure it's safe and protected from bad men even after he's gone."
Of course in his heart Narcissus knew Aki was no saint. As much as the musician tried to feel some sort of love for the man... lately all he could feel was resentment and rejection.
Akihiko wasn't the pawn his grandfather had hoped he would be.
But a puppet with strings...
The text message kept rolling around in his mind.
After all... hadn't he been the old tiger's puppet all along?
Smiling, Akihiko laughed, "Hope Ruki's not broken with all that buzzing..." he teased, speaking of his partner as if the man were an electronic on the fritz. One lithe eyebrow raised however at his manager's answer. "Spam? And must be our lucky day for worthless texts then."
Damn he wanted to know what Lucky's phone had said...
Wanted to let the megane-clad man know what his own phone had said...
But...

"Ohayou!" Yuuji said as he walked into the kitchen. "Gomen... I must've been more tired from work yesterday than I realized. Best night's sleep I've had in days."
Not bothering to look at his cousin, Narcissus laughed softly. "Only night's sleep you've probably had in days. Breakfast is ready and... as you can see... we've already dug in."
Takagi's gaze focused on Ko for a moment, the boy seemingly still clinging to Akihiko slightly. He wondered what had brought that on but said nothing of it and sat down on Izzy's other side.

Ishihara smirked, "With the evolution of technology, I wouldn't doubt that a 10's already in the works." he joked back, knowing that he'd have to put in an order for a new phone tonight once he got home. "The night off? I suppose I can celebrate my 'speedy' recovery with a nice home cooked meal then. Much better than instant ramen I've been popping into the microwave the last couple of days. Well... not counting lunch with Ryuukaze-san of course." that made the man tap the edge of his glasses, as if just remembering something. "I spoke with the security department in regards to the funeral tomorrow and have actually requested metal detectors at the memorial with a blocked off radius one mile in any direction. I know it's a lot to spend, sir... but I thought that with all of these stars in the same place, it would be safer to have no one enter the secured area. Those who's vehicles pass through the security check points can be cleared and then of course they need to go through an additional screening once arriving at the memorial itself. This might also deter snipers as well, or at least that is my hope. Our own snipers will be placed in various locations for the safety of yourself and your stars."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:54 pm

"Of course Izzy's sexy!" Nakai said, wondering just how hard the chibi in his lap might've bumped his head today. "I mean yeah he's adorable too but... ever seen the way he eats sushi? It's a bit erotic, even if he doesn't know he's doing it. Same with sweets too... but sushi's way sexier." smiling, Kai fell over onto the sofa, pulling Chiyou over him like a blanket. "He has to be happy. Either that or he's bashing Narcissus' head in with a bag of fan mail."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yeah, a night off. Take it while you can because you'll be back to work soon enough." he smirked and pushed his bud into the ash tray. "Ramen? Mmm...I should stop off at Takatori's joint some day soon."

"That's going to have a slew of media and celebs running around like flies. So I suppose that security is justified. Shame to have to spend so much on it but at least we aren't paying for the funeral." Izo replied and leaned back in the seat, his eyes were distant for a moment, thinking about tomorrow.

"Yeah...snipers. We already know whoever is out there gunning for my stars uses them. The service is indoors due to the weather but the outdoor final resting moment will be at his grave site. You wouldn't believe how much one of those costs." he muttered as the car pulled off the highway and started going down a few streets.

"Looks like Kozaki-kun is dropping you off at your flat, Ishihara-kun first. Easier than the taxi. You should remember to thank him later." Izo said with a slight roll of his eyes. He wasn't meaning anything harsh by what he said. Kozaki was a good Smash driver but he tended to assume the travel plans if he wasn't given the details even with the Boss in the car. This amused Izo for the most part so he left the driver alone and exclusively a Smash driver. This young man would never know the Pit.

"Get a good night sleep tonight...you deserve it after having the Doc fix you up." The car pulled up to the tower where You kept his home. Izo glanced out the window and upward. "You ever gonna move into a better place, Ishihara-kun?"

...Prepare to pay up!

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"As tall as you? Wow! Does that mean I'll be as tall as you? How tall are you?" asked Ko as he tried to figure it out on his own by lifting his hand above his head.

"So I look like him? Did he have blond hair? Or dark hair? When I asked Uncle Shou about my looks, he says I'm going to be a heart breaker when I'm big. But...I don't know what a heart breaker is. Can you tell me what it is??" More questions came from the boys lips as they spoke of these family things. He didn't say anything about his father directly. But he obviously wanted to feel connected to things in his life.

"If he doesn't have long left is it because he was bad?" questioned Ko with a frown. He tried to understand what Akihiko was talking about but it was difficult. Why would anyone go see bad people even if they were sick? "If he doesn't like you or Lucky-san then seeing him can't be good." Ko pointed out and on the other side of the table Izzy had to agree but he didn't say that out loud.

"So...you want to make the business safe because of bad men...but if he's a bad man...then...Umm..." But soon he was distracted and watching Izzy fumble with the phone.

"Spam Filter! That's what you need Lucky-san. I heard Yamada-san talking about that one day. He hates spam too." Ko laughed and then glanced over when Yuuji walked in with Shou.

Ko waved to the two men and then pointed to the chocolate milk. "Drink your milk before Lucky-san does." he giggled when Izzy pouted.

The little boy had caught him eyeing the chocolate milk. Oh yes, this boy would be worse than Akihiko one day. Maybe spending too much time with his partner wasn't a good thing for Ko. "Hey! I wasn't eyeing their milk."

"Yes you were!" Ko giggled again and smirked at Akihiko. Yes he did like to imitate people...and Akihiko seemed to have qualities he liked too.

Shou chuckled as he sat down and filled his plate with...a few scoops of fruit salad, one bacon strip, eggs and a single biscuit. He wanted plenty of grapes today. They gave him many reasons to smile. "Well, then, I guess I should drink my milk before Frozen Dinner-san does."

Ko kept giggling. It was hard not to when he was happy and felt loved. "Frozen Dinner-san."

And Izzy, he went silent, then pouted while he was eating. It was a game of course. He thought the boy was adorably cute and he'd take a few jabs to maintain that merry feeling at the breakfast table.

"I'm glad you slept well, Takagi-san." Izzy finally said once the giggling died down. He got up and put his plate in the dishwasher. "I slept like a rock." he came back over and sat down beside Yuuji while watching the other men eat. "I wondering if the weather is going to clear up some today." He internally hoped that there would be an incredible storm that would keep them from even coming close to Koyasu Aki.

Because after reading that message, he felt like he had only a few options. The first one, he was going to attend to as soon as Shou left. He would be calling his Aunt and Uncle. He needed their support if something were to happen. Fortunately, he hadn't given Ohayou the money yet. Not that the company didn't need the influx of cash, but he was very leery of what might happen if he gave that ok and suddenly things were ripped asunder.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"A club? Mmm...where I found Ko-kun wasn't at a club. But, I might be able to triangulate a few things and see if I can figure out where you've been. Do you remember anything about the club? Where the entrance is?" Then Haru paused catching what Naoko meant about Izo. The megane clad assistant didn't want to think about what Naoko had done with Izo. He sucked in a breath and kept his composure. "Ko won't ever know that horror again. Of that I am certain. The same goes for you too Naoko." At least, not if Haru could help it. There were things he still had at his disposal...even if his resources weren't quite what they had been.

"You know, that's true for everyone on this planet. You're worth more to your family than your allies, or acquaintances. Your worth even less to the people who don't know you. Or never take the time to get to know you. You're worth nothing to a small girl in Africa who's never heard the sound of Japanese music. So, nothing you've said means your any different from the rest of us." he pointed out then set his cup down on the table again before leaning forward.

"But the important part is the fact that some people have material power, like Matsumoto Izo. And some people have less material power, like you. And your brother, well...Shou, he has psychological and emotional power. His magic over that spider will keep you safe. Until we can figure out how to increase your worth in the spider's eyes or someone strikes him down, it's best you stay here. I agree. However, you shouldn't feel worthless or helpless, you're not. You just need to heal yourself inside before you can start making your own moves." Haru had been playing a long hard game against the spider for several years. He knew the stakes were high and realistically, he knew Naoko was in trouble if he didn't stick close to his brother for now. Haru wished he could get Naoko out of the situation entirely but at the moment he was trying to rebuild his own resources after freeing Ko from the spider's clutches.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

"I could probably lead you right to the club's doors, Yamada-san." Naoko whispered, fingers lightly scratching the ceramic mug's exterior. "I remember the general area... I think... I was following someone who looked like Jun at the time... turned out it wasn't him, but..." he shook his head then smiled at his brother's assistant. "Niisan's lucky. Having you around that is. I'm still curious as to why you and he haven't hooked up in a romantic sense but... then again you're probably smart for not seeing him in an intimate way like that... he's crazy too after all." laughing softly, it seemed that, for the first time today... or last night... the younger Oumori brother wasn't at rock bottom emotionally.
"It's nice to know I'm normal in some sense... but don't protect me at the cost of Ko or Sai. They're more important to me than anything. I want their protection coming first... though I suppose I'm in no position to dictate orders, ne?" the smile on the blond's face actually reached his soft amber eyes. "I have power in the form of ebony and ivory... that's always been my power. I don't want to be a solo act or anything... but I want to shine in my own right. I want Matsumoto to hear my piano and think twice about drowning me in drugs and sex. I want Sai to be proud of my music... for Shou to think it better than even Narcissus' piano... though... I suppose right now it's more about me just staying ahead of Ko-kun's skills..." he blinked, suddenly looking at Haru again. "What's Ko's name, Yamada-san? I mean, his real name? Takagi....?"

Akihiko burst into laughter and then leaned over, whispering into Ko's ear. "A heart breaker is what I am, chibi. And yes, I can say for certain, you're going to turn out to be quite the heart breaker." of course he'd said it quiet enough that no one but the boy heard. Righting himself once more, the musician was smiling happily. "You might be as tall as me. Never know. You may even be taller! But uh..." pulling his phone from his pocket once more, Narcissus scrolled through it until he found the image which Michi had taken from the photo in Yuuji's wallet. "There. That's you, right? So..." he pointed to the boy's hair in the picture. "You've both dark hair. I don't think anyone in the family's got blond hair actually... and then see how your cheek bones are here? Same cheek bones." the young Koyasu's smile was almost infectious. "But the eyes are different. I think you have your mother's eyes actually... your ojisan's eyes were far less large... then again I think he had glasses too. That kind of runs in the family. A need for glasses or contacts. See..." carefully, Akihiko removed one of his own contacts... though his eyes never changed color.
Blue as the deep sea...
Blinking, he put the contact back in as he answered further questions. "Well... there are different levels of bad, Ko-kun. Some people are evil. Some people you just don't agree with and fight with a lot and they can be bad in a sense. My ojisan is someone who's stubborn and wants everything his way so he's not really a BAD man just kind of impossible to deal with." he blinked a few more times, the contact slipping in perfectly.
It was rare that he took them out at all... hell he didn't even think Izzy'd seen him without it before. Least his partner knew the musician's eyes were really blue.
Suddenly though... the conversation turned to milk.
Akihiko put a hand to his mouth to keep from bursting into another fit of laughter, all as his manager pouted and the boy drank up. "Don't worry, Ruki... you can have mine later." the young tiger teased with a wink.
"You're in a very good mood..." Yuuji spoke up as he started filling his plate, ignoring the fruit salad altogether.
God the things he'd done last night...
His cousin smirked, "Ko-kun's got a comedic timing gift. How could I not be in a good... conspiratorial... mood?"
"Please don't teach him bad things, Akihiko..." Takagi groaned, looking to his son. "You do know he's a bad influence, right?"
"Am not."
"Are so! It was YOUR grand idea to climb onto the roof that one summer and guess who broke their arm?" the older man pointed out... quite literally pointing at Akihiko with his fork.
Narcissus shrugged, "You were stupid enough to follow me..."
Yuuji rolled his eyes and ate his bacon instead

"Takatori-san's family does make the best ramen." Ishihara pointed out but then he smiled, understanding Izo's frustration with Kozaki's driving. "At least he's the best driver SMASH has, sir. Although I think he nearly threw Azriel-san into the floorboards the last time they were driving... however I don't think I'd trust my life to anyone other than Kozaki-san on these icy roads. I've often wondered where he learned to drive..." as the car stopped at the flat, You moved to get out. He went still though hearing that last question. Looking back at Izo, the assassin smiled. "I just got my tank room the way I wanted it and I would hate to put Lette through the stress of moving, especially in this cold weather. Lette being my pet shark of course." he spoke as if nothing were odd about a man keeping a shark in his apartment...
Once out of the car, Ishihara bowed properly. "Until tomorrow, sir. If there's anything I can do in the meantime, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I hope your meeting goes well." and with that he carefully closed the door then headed up the steps to the apartment's lobby.
On his way up the elevator he pulled out his cell phone and sent a quick message to his partner...
Just got home. I've got a surprise for you...
Oh did he ever have a surprise...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Kozaki-kun used to race before he started working for me. I offered better money and a longer life span. Funny I could give the latter, ne?" he chuckled as You spoke of Azriel. "Well Kozaki sometimes lets his racing blood get the better of him. But he feels cars like you feel your...wire. So yeah, he is very good driver."

"Pet shark? Why am I not surprised." Izo shook his head and smirked, "You won't be hearing from me tonight Ishihara-kun. So see you tomorrow."

The door closed to the limo and drove off.

Later...

Izo would walk down a set of hidden stairs to a heavy arched doorway. He typed in a pin code and then placed his hand on a screen. Afterwards, small opening popped out a retinal scan and he leaned forward. Soon the archway lit up and he walked to it. He put a thumb on the door way and pressed a hidden spot in the arch. Then the door slide upward.

Inside the lights were dim but rose to greet him as the door slid down quickly behind him. The grind of gears and machines locked the vault with another heavy door sliding out from the side and a third from the other. Soon he was locked within.

He set his gun down on side table and took off his shoes. Then looked up at the view in front of him. Two tall curtained frame awaited him on either side of a low altar. To the right and left, two tables covered with various memories. A shrine.

As he walked closer the curtains moved aside to reveal life size images of the women he loved. Rie, dressed in fashionable clothes of the day. She wanted to be a modern woman. Rie always was ahead of her time. And then there was, Kaori, dressed in a regal traditional kimono. It was taken while she was pregnant with Katsumi. Just before she had started to show. His eyes drifted to the right to the kimono displayed upon the rack near by. Her favorite kimono. Her smile...her face. She looked just like his boy...and Narcissus. But the dark of her eyes distinctly made her Katsumi's face.

He took up incense and lit them with a lighter then lit some candles that waited near by. "Every year, I come here...to visit both of you before the New Year. Every year, I swore I would find the answers and wreak vengeance on those that took you away from me.. This year, Kaori, I found out the truth behind your death. A boy...now a man. Takagi Yuuji. I know you knew him. I know he used to play with your son. For so many years, I was certain that b*****d had killed you and only to discover it was all just an accident caused by an angry little boy. What am I suppose to do now, Kaori?" he asked as he knelt at the altar and looked up at her ever smiling face.

So many memories in that smile, so many times he had wished for her to come with him. If she had only came with him, she would never have died. "This year, I heard a song sung by our son that reminded me of our world."

He stood up and walked over to a wall where he plugged in a USB stick into a slot then pushed a button. It was Azriel's voice barely captured from that day in the room. Over night....

Turning back to the two women, he smiled a soft smile, "He's got a beautiful voice, doesn't he?" Tears slowly fell from his eyes. "I'm in the same fate as you..." he said quietly as he walked back to the center of the room.

"My Rival will soon pass...and here I will be, Rie. I promised you..I would find your murderer. And I shall before I die. I still believe..."

If I'm a sinner, chivalry show me the way to go...

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ko beamed when he heard the answer. He thought it would be fun to be like Akihiko-niisan. Poor Yuuji was right, the boy had qualities that would lean towards his cousin most definitely. "Taller! That would be cool!"

"Oh Akihiko you shouldn't encourage him! He might be shorter than you when he is grown up." Izzy scolded from his side of the table. He didn't know what Akihiko had been whispering to the boy but he was sure his partner was up to no good.

Ko looked at the picture and blinked a few times as he looked at the photo. "That's me? But I've blond hair now...and Uncle Shou has blond hair too. So maybe we are the only blonds in the family." Ko said with a small smile. He didn't quite know what to say about the dark haired man in the photo. Something was familiar but he didn't feel comfortable with it. However he felt his own cheekbones then he reached up and felt Akihiko's cheek bones.

"I want blue eyes too." he said as Akihiko took out his contacts. "They're pretty. Mine aren't pretty. But Uncle Shou gave me his pretty eyes. Now I've got Amber eyes too. They're pretty like the sun....But yours are like water." He meant the contacts but he didn't quite describe them that way. "See...you're just like me! See...watch..." He reached up and popped out one lens then put it back in. "Yamada-san said I have to wear them. But I don't need them to see."

Izzy's cheeks burned a little when Akihiko offered up his milk. He was embarrassed because he was like a kid with sweets at times. "Ok." he said through a softer pout but very happy to get an extra chocolate milk! His partner's teasing wink was enough to put him into a better mood. His fingers slide forward and plucked up the single serving carton. Yay Chocolate Milk!

"It sounds like your ojisan wasn't taught to share. Do you want me to tell him about sharing? I'll talk to him for you so you don't have to talk to him. Then he'll understand that he can't be like that anymore. That he has to be nice to people." Ko offered with a determined and serious face.

Shou continued to eat but he was very amused by Ko's reactions. The boy had a big heart and he wanted to see how Ko would react to Yuuji today. So far the boy hadn't panicked like yesterday. Maybe it was the atmosphere. Or maybe it was because no one was directly saying 'here is your father'. Although Shou sometimes wondered, how his sister was really involved. Yuuji didn't date her...and well, Shou became confused again. So he just tried to chalk it up to Haru's explanation. His sister probably was as nutty as Shou. If Shou only knew the truth.

Ko then spoke up to Yuuji's comment. "Akihiko-niisan and I are a lot a like! He's going to teach me lots of things!"

Izzy shook his head and looked over at Yuuji. "I think you've already lost this battle. Those two could be like peas in a pod."

"Wow. How did you break your arm?" Ko asked suddenly thinking Akihiko was super cool! "Wow did that hurt? Were you crying? Which arm!?" He looked at Akihiko's hands trying to figure it out.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Well, when things settle down some, we'll drive by the area and you can carefully point it out from the car. I'll even put you in a disguise for the occasion. I don't really want them recognizing you." Haru really didn't want to put Naoko in any danger but he really needed to know where this place was if he planned to infiltrate it in the future. His answers, his proof might be there. He was counting on it.

"Ah...well he and I work well together but he and I would make terrible dating material. And well, he's not crazy. He has a split personality disorder but both personalities are functional in their own areas. Well, for the most " Haru smiled as he spoke because Shou really wasn't his type. But Sai, well that man had a business sense that Haru might have found appealing had he been single. But Haru was happily attached.

"Sai would be upset if I didn't take care of his little brother. So you shouldn't worry about that Naoko. No, you're not. You'll need to get your world together first. But either way, I'm not used to taking orders from anyone but myself."

However, when the conversation continued on about power, Haru smile a little, "Well Ko-kun might be able to help you get better than Narcissus. Just watching him briefly, he's overflowing with talent. But as for being proud of you, I think Sai is proud of your music."

Then he paused, "Ko-kun's real name...mm....Hideo. Takagi Hideo. Nice name isn't it? Well, at the time, he didn't know his name when I found him. So, I had to think of something and Kokori came up first in my head. But Shou...well the man just shortened it to Ko. And the boy took to the name. Probably because it was so short."

Haru then felt a slight buzz. "Chotto...." He got up and pulled his phone out of his pocket then smiled and rolled his eyes. He didn't have a clue what You could possibly mean but at least he was home:

I'm glad you're home. I hope that means you're in bed. A surprise? New Stockings? (笑)Mm...maybe after you're well, ne? I can't wait to come home and see you. <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 am

"I'll gladly point it out." Naoko replied with a nod because, in all truth, he'd love to see that place burned to the ground.
He couldn't deny that some of the things that had gone on there were... pleasurable. But more often than not it was painful. Who knew how many souls had been affected by that darkness... how many had died even...
In many ways, Naoko greatly preferred Jun's closet.
At least he hadn't been high there...
"Proud? Maybe... Sai just kind of always listened to me play. Never really said much, just listened. He's not musically inclined... which is part of why Shou confuses me so. All that talent was right inside my brother and I never knew it..." then he smirked. "You take some orders from Shou, don't deny it. I've seen the exasperated looks... he isn't the easier to work with after all. But his intentions are always good and the spectacle even better. Do you think it's alright for them to be at Narssicus-san's? I mean... with the attempt on Shou's life and all?"
He was almost finished with this second cup of coffee and already the hangover was starting to lessen at least a bit. Naoko knew he needed to drink something more replenishing to his dehydrated body... but for now coffee and it's warmth were doing the trick.
"Hideo... Hide... Kind of fitting..." the younger Oumori brother smiled. "I think I like Ko better though... which do you think he really prefers? Should I keep calling him Ko? Switching to Hideo's going to be as hard as getting Shou to not call you 'Hamu'..."

"Your eyes are very pretty, Ko-kun." Akihiko admonished him. "You've been made up like a little rock star with the blond hair and contacts. After all, sometimes my own hair isn't black. Sometimes I like it to be brown so I dye it. Your roots are black though, they're just starting to show which means Shou-san will have to dye your roots again if you want to stay blond. Nothing wrong with changing your hair color or your eye color... just as long as you know what's original is beautiful in it's own way."
Lithe fingers ruffled through Ko's hair playfully. "I'm sure you can wear blue contacts if you want to one day. As for me... I think dark eyes are far more lovely than blue or amber or green or any other color out there. It's a bit odd being Japanese and having blue eyes. The teasing in school was horrendous. So see... I like your pretty dark eyes because they're yours and they shine brighter than contacts could ever shine. As for my ojisan though..." Akihiko laughed softly. "I think if you talked to him he might see the error of his ways but... well he doesn't exactly want to talk to me right now so I'm KIND of making Yuuji-kun get us in without him knowing. Like secret agents trying to save the world and sneak into the villains lair. Only in this case it's my ojisan who isn't a villain and the world is actually my music label...."
Looking up Narcissus then pointed at Yuuji in regards to Ko's question about breaking his arm. "I didn't break mine... he did. The left one." the musician teased with a smirk.
"And who's fault was that?" Takagi asked in return. "You're the one that thought the roof would be fun."
That smirk never left Akihiko's face. "And you're the one who slipped and fell when Yuriko-chan started yelling at us for being on the roof in the first place."
Yuuji sighed, "Yes well at least Yuriko-chan didn't slap me when I fell off the roof..."
"Yeah that did kind of hurt..." the young tiger replied thoughtfully.
"Not as much as breaking an arm!"
Izzy was right... Takagi's boy was a lot like Akihiko, even if the two had never met before. Then again, in some of those ways, it made Hideo much like his father as well.

Actually, I'm not in bed. What time do you think you'll be home?
No, Ishihara wasn't in bed. Far from it. In fact he was in the kitchen cooking... Sure his partner had cooked for him before having left and right now You was munching on that even as he was chopping and cutting things up for his own special dinner.
He was well... thanks to some rather experimental surgery that, luckily, wasn't quite experimental anymore at this point. Of course You would have to explain to his partner that Matsumoto had fronted the bill for extensive reconstructive surgery... especially in light of the recent assassination attempts AND since Ishihara was head of PR. A PR man on crutches just wouldn't look good in front of the media! Haru would believe that... right?
Even to Ishihara it sounded like a lame reason... but what more could he say?
He couldn't even begin to explain the new changes to his nose... which You had found out about ten minutes ago, REALLY did not like it when he chopped onions...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy remained quiet pondering his next moves while Akihiko had fun with Ko.

"I like being a rock star! Oh no! My roots?" Ko glanced over at Shou with a small worried look on his face.

Shou glanced up from his plate and poked at Ko's hair, "Yep...time for another salon trip. Your hair grows too quickly, Ko. Are you sure that you still want hair like mine?" He wondered when he had ever thought that the boy's hair had been truly blond. It obviously wasn't even though at one point he was certain it was. Maybe he couldn't think that way anymore now that he knew Yuuji was Ko's father. Strange.

"Foo...again? But I like blond." Ko pouted and then said to Akihiko, "You really think they are pretty? I think my eyes are plain. Everyone has dark eyes except you and Uncle Shou...oh and Uncle Naoko. He's got really pretty amber eyes. I don't know if I agree with you because even without pretty colors you can still get bullied.I don't want to go to school and get teased. But I don't have to go to normal school because Uncle Shou is getting me a tutor. Other kids are mean at school anyway they take your lunch money and the adults get mad when you fight to get it back." It was a small slice of his past that he remembered. He didn't like having to apologize for hitting another kid who took his lunch money. He couldn't remember if he had got his money back either. But he crossed his arms because he didn't feel sorry for hitting the other boy.

"If he doesn't want to talk to you maybe he'll talk to me." Ko said with a smile then his eyes widened, "Save the world! I want be a secret agent to help too! Can I go with you?"

Shou's eyes flicked up to Narcissus and then to Yuuji, "Ko, I don't think we can go on this particular...quest. It might be too dangerous for a small chibi like you."

Izzy's eyes lifted from his plate and he nodded, "It's too high of level for a you. You're level 8, Ko-kun while this is a level 20 or above mission. But...since Akihiko likes to go on missions like this, I'm sure he can drop down to level 8 and side kick with you on something that is more appropriate." Good lord his partner was a trouble maker! Describing their future mess with Koyasu Aki as a Spy vs Spy scenario! Of course the boy would want to go with the cool way Akihiko described it. Heck even Izzy would have wanted to go on that trip! But...NO...this wasn't a super cool save the world secret agent drama. Instead, it was them about to go get their butts handed to them by a raid boss. Well, at least that is what Izzy suspected. Seriously, he didn't want to go to Koyasu Aki's house. He had a very bad feeling after that text he received.

"Awh! But I want to save Akihiko-niisan from the evil Ojisan!" exclaimed Ko as he finished his last bite of breakfast.

But then the conversation changed, "So you didn't break your arm but he did?" Ko pointed at Yuuji and then looked back at Akihiko. His head bounced back and forth as the two older men bantered about their escapades as kids.

Izzy chuckled under his breath and sipped his chocolate milk. Way too much alike and the little boy definitely would be a lot like the two cousins. As he thought about it, he could almost see the images of two young boys arguing in front of him. He had a feeling Yuriko would have smiled had she been there with them.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"I do think he is proud of you. But yes, Sai isn't musically inclined at all. Well at least he doesn't try things out like that. I wonder if he could play if he did put his heart into it." Haru seemed thoughtful about that but of course he'd never risk trying to change the way Sai and Shou balanced each other out. He had his own agenda too and having either one of them out of sorts wouldn't help him.

Haru rolled his eyes and didn't reply to the comment about Shou's orders. But both of them knew Naoko was right. He did take...a few from the man. "Narcissus-san has a lot of secure so I'm sure they are ok while at his home. Since we don't know the assassin's motives, we will just have to be vigilant until someone can be caught." Haru did wonder though because things went very silent after the attempt at the onsen. No other attempts. That part pleased Haru but made the man wonder what else might be going on behind the scenes.

"Well, mmm...I don't know. I think you should stick to Ko until the child says his name is something else." His eye narrowed for a moment then he pushed up his glasses. "Hmmphm...Shou has a very bad habit." It was obvious that Haru was not pleased with Shou's Hamu variation of his name. But no matter how many times he tried to get the star to change, Shou continually forgot! At this point, Haru had to wonder if the man was just teasing him or seriously couldn't keep it in his head!

But then he noticed his messages again and paused to reply:

I won't be going in to meet the team. I canceled it after seeing the ice reports for the trains. It would have been more waiting than working. I'm at Shou's now but I can come home after I'm done here. Why aren't you in bed? You should be! Get some rest. <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

"I can think of worse habits which, by the way, where should I smoke? I mean, I doubt you want me standing on the doorstep smoking..." Naoko asked, knowing that neither Shou nor Yamada really wanted him smoking.
But old habits are hard to break... and enough things had broken in the blond's world recently.
"And what about the funeral tomorrow? That's a prime place to start picking us all off..." he worried, knowing that while Jun's funeral would be hard for everyone... if something happened there, it'd make things even worse. "Plus... I'm worried about breaking down at the funeral too... course you're the only person I've told this to."

I'm not in bed because I don't need to be. I'm fine, Haru-kun. Just let me know when you're on your way home. I want my surprise to be perfect.

Ishihara couldn't help but smile slightly as he set the phone down. Not longer later there was a knock on the door and You answered it, taking the delivery.
Roses... a very fine unfiltered sake... and a small bag that he wouldn't reveal even to himself until the time was right.

"Mmmm... that's true. Kids can be brutal." Akihiko nodded, realizing the truth of that statement.
But Yuuji was looking at Ko in confusion. "Wait... you had your lunch money stolen? Why didn't..."
Narcissus quite literally threw a biscuit at his cousin, hitting him in the face. "Anyway... Ruki's right. You're not high enough in level just yet, chibi." he was changing the topic.
Because while he knew that the bullying concerned Takagi... Yuuji didn't need to start going on about Ko being Hideo just right now.
"BUT I promise that I'll take you on an interesting adventure soon. One that won't involve breaking arms or confronting my seemingly deranged grandfather. Which reminds me... Shou-san, would you and Ko-kun like to be backstage for one of our shows or rather watch it in the audience? I want to know in case I need to procure audience tickets. I think it'd be good for Ko-kun to expand his horizons and see as many live shows as possible, even at this age."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:18 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ko's eyes flicked over to Yuuji, his brow furrowed for a moment as the words struck his ears. But he was surprised and distracted when the biscuit flew and hit Yuuji in the head. "Wow! Akihiko-niisan threw food!!" He looked down quickly at his own plate wanting to join in but realized it was empty! He had eaten everything!

"AKIHIKO!" Izzy stood up and wagged a finger at his star. "No throwing food!" How the heck Izzy ever thought that Akihiko could be a good role model was beyond him!!

Shou then burst into laughter, "Oh shush!" before tossing a grape in Izzy's direction dinging him squarely on the forehead. Shou was completely amused by the situation and could be just as naughty as Akihiko if left to his own designs.

"Shou!" Izzy squeaked and his finger then wagged in Shou's direction. "You're in trouble too!"

"I want to toss one!" Ko exclaimed and Shou handed him one grape from his own plate

"Just one, Ko." Shou said as the boy turned and tossed it squarely at Akihiko, tagging the man right on the chest. "Yay!' Ko giggle and was extremely pleased with his shot.

"You are all are being children! Except for Yuuij. " Izzy scolded as he started searching for the thrown food to make sure it got to the trash. "I should make you clean this up!"

Shou giggled a bit and patted Ko on the head. "Like Uncle like Nephew." he said not saying which Uncle but right now either answer would work. Both Akihiko and Shou were being trouble makers!

When the topic finally turned, Ko still wanted to go with them to see this infamous Ojisan but just listening to Akihiko and Izzy made him realize they wouldn't take him there. "Awh it will take too long to level up that far. That sucks. I'm sure I could handle the boss." However, when Akihiko offered passes to see them perform, Ko lit up!

Izzy just shook his head. Although he had to wonder what Koyasu Aki would say to his small relation. Somehow, Izzy figured that the kind grandfather face would make an appearance and give the boy something to distract him. When Koyasu Aki was hard to see the b*****d that hide within.

Shou pushed back his now empty plate and smiled, "I wouldn't dare turn down the opportunity to see you perform. Ko and Izzy would both be grumpy if I said no." He winked at Akihiko. "What about it Ko? In the audience or backstage?"

"Backstage!!" squeaked Ko as he looked between the men.

"Then backstage would be perfect." said Shou to Akihiko. " Mm...do you think Naoko-kun could come as well?"

"Mm..yes, I think backstage might be easier since the club is still a drinking establishment." Izzy added as he started picking up the empty plates and putting them in the dishwater. "What do you think Yuuji?

"Akihiko-niisan, will you play the piano at your event? Can I watch? Will Yuriko-chan be there?" The boy was filled with questions and it was easy to see he really liked playing with Akihiko on the piano. His fingertips danced on the table as if he could almost see Narcissus playing.

User Image

Yamada Haru

I'll let you know. <3 was his response to You. What was the man doing? And why did he say he was fine because he was obviously NOT FINE.

"Smoke? In here?" That stopped Haru in his tracks for a moment because Shou didn't smoke and neither did he. "Yes, I don't think Shou will handle it well if you smoke in the house. So, I think I'd suggest the garage, or ...Mm...here.. follow me."

He got up and took Naoko further into the house toward the back. From there they could see out the windows into the small landscaped yard that had a tiered garden of various flowers against the high walls. A roofed Japanese style patio with window ceiling covered a sunk in hot tub sat to one side along with small gas barbecue and a few comfortable chairs and a table. The area was rather cozy and lacked the chilly winds due to the high walls surrounding the back yard.

"He doesn't get much time to use this area but its very serene. I think Ko will find it fun in the summer time. Shou wants to have a tree house built for him." Haru chuckled and pointed to a very large old tree that was thick and had a couple big arms at it's base with high strong branches. "Its a Camphor tree. One day it might take over this yard but Shou wouldn't stand for cutting it down. However, now that Ko is here, the tree is perfect for him to play in."

Then Haru looked at the hot tub and back at Naoko, "Oh yes, and the hot tub is marvelous at this time of year. You can put your buds in....Mm...one of those empty soda cans I put in the recycle."

"But as for the funeral, from the email I've read, Smash is being very diligent with security. I also imagine that since we know of a few Ohayou stars showing up, that Ohayou will probably have men on the ground. I expect that Go and maybe Nihon Labels will have reps there too. I almost believe there will be more security than guests. I'd recommend sticking with Shou while you're there." Leaning against the door frame he glanced towards the walls of the estate.

"And if Ryuukaze shows up, don't make a scene for the media. The media won't be allowed close enough to directly ask any question. And it would be rude of them to disrupt the service. The service is indoors with the photo at the shrine head for display. Then once the priest goes through the prayer service, we will gather outside briefly for the grave site honors. This funeral is much simpler than some since there is no need for the bone picking ceremony." He scratched his head and nodded, "I know it will be hard on you. And well it's ok to cry even if you are a man. I'm sure Shou won't mind if you lean on him. I don't know if Sai will appear at the ceremony but if he does, then I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Shou is wearing finely tailored, traditional black suit, white shirt, and black tie with a simple black mask plus a long black over coat. Ko has a matching outfit since I'm assuming he's going. Most people will be wearing the traditional conservative I think." he commented as he opened the door to go back inside the house.

Haru paused and glanced back at Naoko, "Do you have a proper black suit for the funeral?" The assistant knew how solemn the event would be and no detail would be missed. He expected that most women would wear black suits and skirts. And the men in various black suits and black over coats for winter. Amazingly enough black was also the common work place colors in the office so Haru was very prepared for the event. However, Naoko? Well, the younger man was not so traditional.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 pm
(((OOC: Sorry, wasn't feeling good and then my mom's been sick with whatever I was sick with BEFORE... and I got sucked into my 3DS... bad Harvest Moon! BAD! I kept starting posts and kept getting asked to do this or that and eventually was just like, "GAH! I QUIT TRYING!" But my mom's asleep right now and I doubt my dad will ask me to do anything so.... POST TIME!
Also, my computer's battery keeps dying after like... 20 minutes, so that makes it hard to post too.)))

As the grape hit Akihiko's chest, one lithe hand went beneath it, catching the small fruit before tossing it into the air and catching it in his mouth, getting rid of the offending flying grape. "I didn't have any grapes left to throw at him so I chose the next best thing. Just be glad there was no jelly or honey on my biscuit." the musician spoke with a wicked smirk at Izzy.
Yes, he enjoyed being a bit spontaneous... but the biscuit had been to actually shut his cousin up before the idiot shot off his mouth like Narcissus had the night before.
"Besides, who do you think will clean it up anyway?" Akihiko asked seriously, knowing that he'd be cleaning the kitchen once their guests had departed.
Course he could make Yuuji do it...
"I don't see why not. NAKO-san is more than welcome. Yamada-san too. Same with Ryuukaze-san. Just text me which show and how many backstage passes you'll need." the young tiger continued as he finished eating and just sat back sipping coffee, blue eyes smiling as Ko launched into a series of questions. "Well... yes I'll play piano and you can easily see me from backstage. But it won't be Yuriko-chan. She's too special to move for every show... too high a risk of injury.
Yuuji glanced to Lucky as he was asked. "I think backstage will be far better than the audience. I mean, I'm not expecting the crowd to be too rowdy, but better safe than sorry."

Naoko was obviously a bit unsteady on his feet, but he set the coffee mug down and followed after Haru, not wanting to spill if he tripped. Once outside though... amber eyes widened in surprise.
"Sugoi.... Yamada-san, why doesn't Shou every use this?! It's gorgeous! I'd kill for something like this in my apartment... well not actually kill but you get the metaphor..." the blond walked out onto the deck that housed the hot tub. "Ne... can I use this? I didn't get to soak much at the onsen so... the idea's really appealing to me." turning around he put his hands up in front of his face, palms together in a quick yet silent clap. "I promise not to smoke inside and I'll only use the garage if it's storming. Otherwise I'll smoke out here. I can watch Ko-kun play too. Maybe we could get him a soccer goal and a ball? I bet he'd have fun kicking around this yard. It'd be something to get him a little exercise."
Hopping up, the pianist sat on the edge of the hot tub as Haru talked about the funeral. "I won't make a scene. Ryu doesn't deserve the publicity he'd get from it, good or bad." sighing slightly, the blond looked up at the grey sky. "Mmmm... I don't have anything to wear for a funeral... well no I have a black kimono but... I mean that wouldn't work... I just don't have any suits though. Should I get fit for one?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:35 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"OH such trouble!" Izzy said as he picked up the biscuit crumbs from the floor and then the lone grape that had bounced from his forehead. "Ko, adults are not suppose to throw food so don't take any examples from Akihiko or Shou. They're both CHILDREN."

Ko giggled but everyone could probably guess that the boy wasn't taking Izzy seriously.

"Mm...well you or I or both of us would be cleaning the kitchen." Izzy replied because he wasn't opposed to cleaning. In fact, that was one thing he did well and it was safer than cooking. "But if you want to do it alone I'll let you."

Shou frowned slightly at the mention of Ryuukaze. He wasn't sure exactly what was up but he knew Naoko didn't seem too happy and usually where Naoko was, Ryuu was. Something had changed. "Well, thank you. I am sure..Ha...Yamada-san will be happy to come and watch if he has time. Although, if he hears that he doesn't have to work, he might just avoid the event, so he can have free time. Such is my assistant." he chuckled.

"So...Yuriko-chan will always be here when I come to visit then right?" Ko beamed with the thought of playing on those ivory and ebony keys again. She was so much fun. "But if she's not going to be there for you. What's the name of the piano you'll be playing??"

Izzy nodded to Yuuji thinking that his parental instincts probably would have kicked in if Shou said the audience. There would be drinking most certainly and one never knew what might happen in the crowds. Having the boy backstage was safer.

Shou then glanced at his phone and then looked up "Ko and I should be leaving soon because I know you've business and practice to attend to. Although..." he glanced at Ko still happy in Akihiko's big shirt, "....we will need Ko's clothes."

"Awh...I don't want to leave." said Ko with a pout as he slipped out of the chair. "I want to play piano more with Akihiko-niisan."

Shou sighed and stood up, "Well, Narcissus-san I am sure would prefer to play with you to, but we cannot keep them from their obligations. You can play piano at home, maybe Naoko-kun will play with you."

User Image

Yamada Haru

"He just doesn't have the time or I think he'd be out hear more often. I do know he sits out here in the Spring with his chai and writes music sometimes. This house is lucky enough to have a real yard in Tokyo proper. And it only does because the previous owner bought the land that another house burned down upon many years ago. You can see parts of the original fence walls for what used to be the other house's area. But it's hard to tell now with all the bushes." Haru said pointing out the various features here and there.

"Of course you can use it. If you're going to be here, I don't think Shou will mind at all. Ko might find it fun too. Yes, kids should have a yard to play in. Shou is lucky to have that. A soccer goal? Well, yes one could fit out there for him. You'll have to go to a sports store to find one." Haru hadn't a clue why Naoko picked soccer of all things for Ko but he didn't question it further.

"Mm...you'll need a suit. And it should be black. Mmm...I'll make a couple calls and have one sent over from wardrobe at Smash. I could drive you to a men's shop to get you fitted but are you sober enough to go? Unless you think you can fit one of your brother's black suits? You are as tall as your brother..." He seemed thoughtful for a moment because Sai had several suits in the far back of Shou's clothes. Sai tended to do more things that required 'business attire' so it seemed logical in a pinch they could use that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Naoko actually blushed, rubbing the back of his neck in slight embarrassment. "I... don't think I'd fit into one of niisan's suits. I mean yeah we're the same height but he's not as skinny as I am... not... well... I'm not as much filled out. Plus I'd smell like him... it'd be kind of weird..."
Oddly enough, wearing his brother's clothes in public wasn't something the blond was comfortable with. Especially wearing his brother's clothes to Jun's funeral...
Wearing a dress or kimono in public seemed perfectly fine to him apparently though...
"Could you get one from SMASH sent over? I'm probably sober enough to get fitted but... well... I don't want to make you spend your whole afternoon with me... you've really already taken enough time out of your day to deal with my... problems..."

Standing from the table, Akihiko began to methodically pick up the dishes and set them in the sink.
It seemed as if the man were on autopilot at first, but then, eventually, he looked back over at Ko and smiled. "Yuriko-chan will always be here for you to play. I find that, oddly enough, I've never named any of the performance pianos I've used before. I'm afraid I'm just not as attached to them."
Luckily there was no food to put away and it was going to be an easy clean up.
"We do have a rather packed day, I'm afraid. Gomen, Ko-kun." Yuuji said in apology. "I'm sure Akihiko-kun would love to play piano all day and night."
Laughing softly, the musician glanced over his shoulder from the sink. "Yuuji-kun's right. Playing piano all day does sound fun... but... Shou-san's right. I've got other obligations. Gomen."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy laughed, "I don't even know how many performance pianos you've had."

"You should name one! I bet if you do, it will make special sounds just for you when you play it." Ko said with a bright smile wishing their conversations and fun could last forever.

However, soon Ko sighed rather sadly, "I guess I'll have to wait for another day when you've time to see me, ne?"

"Awh, Ko-kun, you're welcome to come over any time we're available." Izzy said immediately and smiles at Shou, "You too....But I know you're schedule is a busy one too. Somehow we will make the time. Why don't I get your things out of the dryer, Ko-kun."

"Yes, we will come back. Ok Ko, let's get your close and get you dressed." Shou said as he stood and met Izzy half way as he returned.

Izzy held out a small pile of clothes. "Mmm..they smell fresh and clean."

Ko nodded and followed Shou to the bedroom and soon was in his clothes and had all his things packed up in his small bag plus the new big shirt that Akihiko had given him of the concert.

"You promise we will play piano again soon right??" Ko asked hopefully as he followed Shou to the door to get on their coats while looking back at Akihiko.

--------------------

After they left, Izzy pulled out his phone and showed Akihiko the message. "I don't know who left this on my phone....but....This worries me."

-------------

On the way home, Shou sent Haru at text: We've left Narcissus' house and should be home soon.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru shook his head at the blush but what could he do, Naoko was right. Same height but a wee bit skinny. And maybe smelling like his brother would be....odd. "Ok ok...I'll have the costume department send one over."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone then called the service, "Yes, I need a black suit, black tie, black dress shoes, white shirt, black over coat for NAKO. Today. Send it via carrier to Shou-sama's estate." After he hung up the phone he glanced back over to Naoko. "You're set now.

Haru then felt his phone buzz in his hand and opened the message. "Shou and Ko-kun should be here shortly. You might want to run through the shower and brush your teeth so Ko-kun doesn't ask questions."

Inside the house, Haru walked around making sure that everything else was in order. He sprayed some Lysol just in case something else might have an odd odor. Haru was a bit of a neat freak when he had the time. "Make sure to talk to Shou about staying here. I'm sure he won't mind converting one of the extra bedrooms into your space." He had to think that if Naoko were playing Mommy, he'd have to take care of himself better. At least, he hoped that there would be far less drama in Naoko's world so he could clean up his act.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games