Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Don't tell me that. emotion_facepalm
Too much detail for Kay. >.<;

Well, I looked up to be sure and didn't learn anything new... It's an old, mostly Christian custom of unknown origin.

ooook I won't tell you anymore but I just gotta say it was fun...

boy it is amazing how things get started and no one really know when or where it started...someone started it and we just keep it going...

Indeed. A lot of odd traditions out there.

had to let Kasai use my puter for awhile so she could finish Kat's glow thread...

yeah your right there..and so many of them started out as pagan beliefs and now are christian.....

I see.

Yep.

Christianity actually actively sought to 'steal' other customs to convince or attract new followers.

Kay I must listen again to the voices in my head and say nighters to you...have a good one....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:21 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Don't tell me that. emotion_facepalm
Too much detail for Kay. >.<;

Well, I looked up to be sure and didn't learn anything new... It's an old, mostly Christian custom of unknown origin.

ooook I won't tell you anymore but I just gotta say it was fun...

boy it is amazing how things get started and no one really know when or where it started...someone started it and we just keep it going...

had to let Kasai use my puter for awhile so she could finish Kat's glow thread...

yeah your right there..and so many of them started out as pagan beliefs and now are christian.....

I see.

Yep.

Christianity actually actively sought to 'steal' other customs to convince or attract new followers.

yeah it is weird how they first considered something wrong and then change to right just to get more followers...but who is it to say which is right or wrong..the so called pagans or the Christians....

No one gets to decide what's right and wrong... Only what they believe... ninja

Good night, sorry, I got busy. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

Yep.

yeah it is weird how they first considered something wrong and then change to right just to get more followers...but who is it to say which is right or wrong..the so called pagans or the Christians....

I would say morning but it is afternoon..so good afternoon Kay..how's it going with you??

that's ok I understand about that....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

Yep.

I would say morning but it is afternoon..so good afternoon Kay..how's it going with you??

Good evening. gonk

My schedule's all over again... sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

Yep.

Good evening. gonk

that's ok I have been busy deciding what I want to sell from my inventory...need the gold to buy something...it been a slow day so a good day to figure this out...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

Yep.

Good evening. gonk

that's ok I have been busy deciding what I want to sell from my inventory...need the gold to buy something...it been a slow day so a good day to figure this out...

What do you need and how close are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Good evening. gonk

haven't really decided what I want...saw some stuff I would like a second of..right now I am really not far off on some but it will put me under what I want to keep my gold total at...bought a few things for Kat's acc so running low on my total....have to BG or sell to get my total back up....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Good evening. gonk

haven't really decided what I want...saw some stuff I would like a second of..right now I am really not far off on some but it will put me under what I want to keep my gold total at...bought a few things for Kat's acc so running low on my total....have to BG or sell to get my total back up....

Oh, anything specific or any general goals you want to reach? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Good evening. gonk

right now I want to get back up to my gold total before I bought stuff for Kat and bought 4 more Stones for my tank...spent about 9mil on everything...so that is my first goal is to get that back...then to make more so I can spend it..**laughs**  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Good evening. gonk

right now I want to get back up to my gold total before I bought stuff for Kat and bought 4 more Stones for my tank...spent about 9mil on everything...so that is my first goal is to get that back...then to make more so I can spend it..**laughs**

Oh my. @.@

How do you make so much? Just BG?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

yeppers...I make a little selling sponsor stuff but most my gold comes from BG...I try to max out every night but I don't do it..you can do the math for if I were to max out every night in one week....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

yeppers...I make a little selling sponsor stuff but most my gold comes from BG...I try to max out every night but I don't do it..you can do the math for if I were to max out every night in one week....

But it would take 3 months to make 9 million on just BG. o.o
Ouch.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Ouch.

yeppers...that is why I have decided to sell the part of my inventory that does not fit my image...stuff that is too cute..yes I have cute stuff..used those way back when I changed my outfit according to my moods...still do to a point but the cutey stuff I have not used in over a year...so out with the old to make room for the new...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Ouch.

yeppers...that is why I have decided to sell the part of my inventory that does not fit my image...stuff that is too cute..yes I have cute stuff..used those way back when I changed my outfit according to my moods...still do to a point but the cutey stuff I have not used in over a year...so out with the old to make room for the new...

I see. Makes sense. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Ouch.

I see. Makes sense. .-.

just did something I should have thought of long ago...now I am sailing.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games