Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:05 am

Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
I can deal with Crayola, I just hate when she doesn't take care of herself or feels like she has to hold onto crap she will never use. I love her but most of the stuff I vainly try to manage in the basement is hers. She'll even try to keep MY stuff that I WANT to get rid of. I don't use music tapes anymore, really.

emotion_donotwant My mom and your mom must share notes or something because that's exactly how it is with her. I have to sneak stuff I want to donate/get rid of.

I still have a random collection of old as dirt cassette tapes from Disney. And my Walkman somewhere. I could play them in my car because I still have a cassette player there xd

I had this antique car at one point, it was from the 1950's and I loved working on that beast. Ran horrible but it was pretty.
*goes to attempt that microwave bacon recipe from Food network*

lol mine is nowhere nearly as old, it's a '92 subaru stationwagon.

>_> and of course it's slowly turning into a swamp of things like my room is.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 am

Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
I can deal with Crayola, I just hate when she doesn't take care of herself or feels like she has to hold onto crap she will never use. I love her but most of the stuff I vainly try to manage in the basement is hers. She'll even try to keep MY stuff that I WANT to get rid of. I don't use music tapes anymore, really.

emotion_donotwant My mom and your mom must share notes or something because that's exactly how it is with her. I have to sneak stuff I want to donate/get rid of.

I still have a random collection of old as dirt cassette tapes from Disney. And my Walkman somewhere. I could play them in my car because I still have a cassette player there xd

I had this antique car at one point, it was from the 1950's and I loved working on that beast. Ran horrible but it was pretty.
*goes to attempt that microwave bacon recipe from Food network*

lol mine is nowhere nearly as old, it's a '92 subaru stationwagon.

>_> and of course it's slowly turning into a swamp of things like my room is.

I just love old cars and thinking I can actually fix them. Everyone's got delusions of grandeur at times. biggrin

Even when I was a kid, I'd always take stuff apart and put it back together again.

Drove my dad nuts since i did it with his electric razor one time, boy was he mad!

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 am

>Buy cat bag of catnip
>Yay sleepytime!
>Wake up in the morning and she's ripped it open in multiple places, the remaining fabric is stained green, and has rolled in catnip
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 am

Uncle Haijin
>Buy cat bag of catnip
>Yay sleepytime!
>Wake up in the morning and she's ripped it open in multiple places, the remaining fabric is stained green, and has rolled in catnip

lol that's funny. My cat doesn't like catnip sad .

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 am

my cat just looks so...high whenever he's around catnip. More derpy and slower than usual. He's spastic chase the holes on the wall kitty without any catnip.

the other cat, ariel, just looks at me like i'm stupid when I leave it around her. She's Angela from The Office emotion_donotwant
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 am

It's been a while since my cat's had his catnip. We usually call it like "kitty dope" or something like that. I could hardly remember how he acts after rolling around in the n**. sweatdrop

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:56 am

MrsrachaelSnape
Uncle Haijin
>Buy cat bag of catnip
>Yay sleepytime!

Some cats just aren't affected by it at all. My boy cat just sniffs it and walks away.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 am

Uncle Haijin
MrsrachaelSnape
Uncle Haijin
>Buy cat bag of catnip
>Yay sleepytime!

Some cats just aren't affected by it at all. My boy cat just sniffs it and walks away.

Yeah that how mine is unless in a toy. Never get your cats -Cat Grass
Fast-growing treat for cats. It's like weed for them and they make a huge mess.

My cat put the grass on the oven sweatdrop

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:11 am

My best friend and her family just got a husky puppy. I know I should be happy...but it kinda seems spur of the moment, and I feel like they're not that good with animals. As in, they have a cat but it's kinda skittish/destructive because her little brother is spoiled and used to lug it around and such when it was a kitten. And I guess I'm just worried that the same thing will happen to this dog. Especially since Husky's are "run and check it out" type of dogs...

I'm hoping her dad takes over the training. He's a serious minded person, and I think he really wanted the dog for himself, so if he takes over the dog will at least be trained correctly...

confused
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 am

does anyone want a card I forgot to send ?

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

I'm back, my stepdad came home and is picking up my mom from the bar before they go to Walmart. How's everyone this afternoon?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:45 am

Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm back, my stepdad came home and is picking up my mom from the bar before they go to Walmart. How's everyone this afternoon?
I have to get dressed, shave, and get a haircut within the next few hours. Totally not feelin' it though. I just want to stay stationary.

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am

AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
ROMVLVS
Booooored.

Go invite people to the guild.
has anyone invited Goldschlager?
the gcd mod?
she's awesome. one of my gaia bffls.

Invitation sent: Goldschlager

You'll just have to harass her into accepting it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am

J 4 C K
Magnificent Moonbeam
I have to get dressed, shave, and get a haircut within the next few hours. Totally not feelin' it though. I just want to stay stationary.
Ah, okay.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games