Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 pm
Amy was beaming as she looked through the various cupboards in the kitchen even though she knew she wouldn't find anything edible in there.

"I'm so glad you have a new phone and one that has GPS! That's great. Make sure you put in this address so you can find it whenever you have to run an errand. The address is... *insert address here*."

Amy shut the cupboards and went back in the living room. She flopped backwards on the couch and then proceeded to cough violently as a cloud of dust puffed up and surrounded her.

*cough* "Oh God..." *cough* Yeah not living here for almost a year *cough* causes dust to pile up, I guess. I should have had this place aired out from time to time. I'm sorry. I'll clean it up tomorrow. With my powers over the wind, the place will be clean in no time."

She turned her toward Kai. "Well, I hear that 75 or 74 is a typical number that people like to keep their houses at. Some even like it at 80. I think most people would consider our preferences on the cooler side. But, I also think it depends on where you live. Cooler climates would consider lower 70's warm."

Amy turned on her side, propped her elbow on the couch, and rested her cheek on her hand. She grinned at Kai as she looked at him. "I think eating dinner together sometime would be great. I'm not too hungry myself right now, though. So much has happened so quickly that it kind of makes a person's appetite disappear. It's all been so good, though."

Amy's grin dropped a little when Kai mentioned that he didn't have good luck with magic. "Well... I hope that changes. I do a lot more magic now, Kai, a lot more since the last time we were together. I can definitely cut back, though, if it makes you uncomfortable. It's just... It's a part of me, it's part of who I am, and I'd like to be myself completely with you, but I also understand that not everyone is comfortable with magic... or witches."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:20 pm
*pulls out his phone and enters the address* It would really suck if I left and couldn't find my way back.

*watches Amy go about things and flop on the couch. As dust fly up he covers his mouth with one hand and flails his other arm uselessly trying to shoo away the dust.*

*a sense of pride starts to rise within him and he grins* Magic. It's a bit of a long story, but I can use it, for a price. My mother was a succubus and I inherited her talents. I've placed seals on my body to keep my demonic half in a deep sleep. If I attempt to use magic the seals will be broken and as a side effect I have an overwhelming urge to do what a succubus does best. Whether you like it or not your body would become my playground. I do care about how my partner feels however and thus the seals to prevent such a thing. I avoid putting myself in situations where I might need to rely on magic. It's a last resort.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm
Amy couldn't help but chuckle at Kai's statement. "Yes, yes it would suck."

Amy listened to Kai's story, and the further it went along, the wider her eyes got. Finally, at the end, she hopped off of the couch and went to stand in front of Kai.

"Woah! You're part succubus?! Did you find this out while you were away? And... and these seals on your body that keep your succubus part away will break if you use magic? Kai!! Will they break if magic is used around or on you, too? Do you know?"

Amy was very, very worried now. She didn't want to risk hurting Kai at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm
*gets a bit surprised as Amy stands in front of him concerned* Yes. Last time I visited my mom, she finally felt that I was mature enough to know what I was and understand the implications behind it. The seals only break when I'm directly accessing magic myself since it flows through my demonic side. It's not a problem so much if others use magic around me. I just become very aware of them, like they are better looking and more interesting for a while.

I've lived my life as an Elf so far. I don't intend on letting anything change that.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:52 pm
Amy breathed a huge sigh of relief. She even rested her hands on Kai's shoulders and let her arms go slack. "Oh thank God... You about gave me a heart attack there for a moment, Kai. I mean, I used magic out there to get the spare key a little bit ago. I was afraid something might happen even from that little bit of exposure. I'm so glad being around magic won't release the seals."

She couldn't help but smirk when Kai said that he became more aware of magic users when they were around him. "Well, as much fun as that could be, I wouldn't want it to affect how you look at me. I wouldn't want your views on me to change. I want you to see me just as me, just as I've always been around you. I'm very glad your mother let you know about the other half of what you are. That's a pretty cool combination. But you'll still always be Kai to me."

She smiled softly up at Kai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm
*he grinned* xd Sorry about that. My seals are pretty sturdy. If they were so easily broken I would have been killed a long time ago. I mean with all the magic users at the MW who aren't shy about showing off their skills all sorts of terrible things could have happened. *comes to a sudden realization about why he might be so attracted to the bar emotion_facepalm *

It's not fun all the time. There was a couple instances where men used magic in front of me... one complimented my kissing skills. The other still won't talk to me, but I could tell he liked it. stare

I feel the same way, but there's just one more teensy little thing... ah that's enough of my secrets I've told you for one day.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm
{{I so have to go to bed! I'm so tired. lol. You beat me, Kai! You lasted longer than I did. I'll be free tomorrow and most of the weekend, though.}}

Amy thought about what Kai said and nodded. "Huh... that's a very good point. The bar is filled with magic users. Your succubus side would have been released a long time ago if simply being around magic caused your seals to break. I'm very relieved. I wasn't exactly thinking logically when you told me your magic would release your seals. I was just worried about you and how my magic might affect you."

She didn't like what Kai said about the men using magic around him and kissing him or whatever. It wasn't really what he said, because she wasn't entirely sure what all of what he said meant, but it was the way he said it. So, she moved closer to Kai and let her arms move further around his shoulders in a hug.

"Well, if you ever feel like you want to be free of magic's power over you, anyone's magic, then let me know. I have some charms and pendants that I carry in a small pouch with me at all times. I'll gladly give you one. They're ancient charms my mother passed down to me. I have a lot, though, so I don't mind giving one to you at all, especially if it protects you."

"And that's okay about not wanting to share another secret with me tonight. You are probably at your max for revelations tonight. I don't want you to get overwhelmed... Why don't we go to bed? I'll transfigure some blankets to put over the beds and to keep the dust from getting on us for tonight. I'll clean the bedrooms first tomorrow."

She leaned up, kissed Kai's cheek, and then hugged him again. Her voice was soft when she spoke. "I'm really glad you're here Kai."

He hadn't really answered whether his attraction to magic had influenced his feelings toward her when they were going out. They probably had... maybe if he ever wore a charm or took a potion that would make magic noneffective around him, he could know what his true feelings were about everyone and everything. But she was certain that their friendship and connection wasn't based on magic. That kind of connection couldn't be created by magic.

She led Kai to his bedroom, took off some of the ribbons of cloth around her neck piece, and transfigured three thick blankets. She placed them over the entire bed. "There we go. I hope that's okay. If it bothers you at all, just come get me in the night and we'll figure out something else. Actually, if you need anything, just come get me, okay?"

She smiled at Kai, squeezed his hand, and then went to her own room to also create some blankets. While she did this, she thought over the events of the past few hours with Kai. She found herself positively beaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 pm
((of course I lasted longer emotion_dowant it's also one of my talents... i have to wake up for work in a couple hours though D8 ))

*this seemed a bit more serious than most relationships he had. The big things were out of the way, but ever cautious, Kai thought best to deliver his quirks in small doses to see if Amy could even handle it first*

*he let out a loud yawn. he had stayed up nearly an entire day and night already and was quite exhausted. Kai wrapped the blankets around himself and drifted off to sleep noticing that the blankets smelled nice. They had her scent all over them*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 am
{{You do?? Or did, I guess... eek I would have died. The night before, the people above me in the apartment were so noisy until about 2:30 in the morning. Then, they were loud again at around 5:30. So I didn't get much sleep. I had an energy drink yesterday and I was alright. Hope you made it okay!}}

Amy slowly woke up the next day with a dusty-yet-familiar scent hanging in the air around her. That wasn't the smell of her apartment in the city, but she recognized the main scent.

Amy opened her eyes and recognized the soft yellow paint on her walls and the dresser and other knick knacks around the room. She was in her house in Geezerville.

The memories from last night came floating back in her mind and she smiled softly. She stayed that way for a few moments, reliving the reunion with Kai, and then got up from the bed. The smell of dust in the air bothered her, but she'd fix that soon. First she had to feed Thistle, get dressed, get breakfast...

Amy was already on her way to the door when she realized that Thistle wasn't with her, so she didn't need to feed her, obviously. That thought tugged on her heart a little bit. She had to make sure she went and picked up Thistle from Jessi's apartment either tonight or tomorrow morning. At least the place would be clean be then and Thistle wouldn't have to breathe in all this dust.

Amy walked out of her bedroom. She glanced at the door to the adjoining room and smiled softly. She didn't know if Kai was still in the room or not, if he was awake or asleep, but she smiled just at the thought of him staying with her.

Once in the bathroom, Amy took a shower and got ready for the day. She transfigured a simple housecleaning outfit and then quickly dried her hair with her powers over the wind. Well, she started to, but when she started the wind, dust picked up in the air and caused her to start coughing again. So, she quickly stopped that and decided to just go with damp hair for awhile.

Amy went into the kitchen after that and remembered that she needed to go grocery shopping. She knew Kai said he'd like to go shopping with her, but she didn't want to wake him up if he was sleeping. They could go shopping again tonight and get more specific things that he would like. She'd just get the basics this morning.

Amy wrote a quick note to Kai saying that she went to the local farmer's market, put it on the island that was attached to the entrance wall in her kitchen, and then headed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 am
Amy leaned back up from dusting the coffee table in the living room. She had been quite busy this morning. She had cleaned her bedroom using her powers over the wind. She had to wear a face mask to avoid breathing in all the dust. She had opened the windows and used the wind to blow the dust right out. Obviously that wasn't good enough, though. She had gotten clean sheets out of the dresser and made her bed with the clean sheets while she put the dusty ones and the comforter in the washer.

She had polished everything in the room and had vacuumed. She would have gone to Kai's room next, but she didn't know if he was in there or not. She thought about knocking and asking, but then she thought that if he was in there, he might need to be alone with his thoughts after all that he shared with her yesterday.

Amy had then worked on cleaning up the kitchen. She really went to town there disinfecting everything with Clorox bleach wipes she had bought at the store this morning, cleaning out the stove and fridge. She spent a lot of time cleaning the kitchen.

Now, she was working in the living room. She couldn't wait until tomorrow or the next day when all the house work was done and she could begin working in the gardens around her house once again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 pm
Finally, Amy was done for the time being. She had cleaned the living room and had then cleaned Kai's room. She had finally knocked on Kai's door when there was nothing else left for her to clean. When there had been no response, she had opened the door to find it empty. That had actually been a good thing because it allowed her to clean his room, put clean sheets on his bed, and wash the dusty ones with the comforter.

Now, she was soaking in the tub in the bathroom. With Kai gone for the time being, she knew that she could soak in the tub and enjoy the music that was playing through her speaker system in the living room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm
Hey Kits, can you stir that, please? *points to a pan on the stove as he continues to chop potatoes*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 pm
Sure. ^_^ *moves over to the stove and stirs the pot* This is going to be really good when it's done. cat_biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm
I'm certainly looking forward to it! biggrin *leans over and kisses her cheek then washes the diced potatoes again for good measure and puts them on the baking sheet and starts putting spices on them* When did you say everyone was coming?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm
*grins at him, then looks up at the clock* They should be here pretty soon, I think.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games