Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 am
Genea
I would love to travel to WA - it's just so far away. ;3;

Come to my little city and we can uh... do stuff! User Image

FAR AWAY

I travelled 13.500 km to get here xd

I think you only have to travel... 3 000 or so?

I will come and visit you if I move here in two or three years emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 am
Ven Loraine
Genea

FAR AWAY

DEAL emotion_dowant

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 am
Genea
Ven Loraine
Genea

FAR AWAY

DEAL emotion_dowant

Okay, don't turn into a creep until then. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:07 am
Ven Loraine
Genea
Ven Loraine
Genea

FAR AWAY

DEAL emotion_dowant

Okay, don't turn into a creep until then. emotion_dowant

Too late emotion_dowant

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 am
Genea

Too late emotion_dowant

Damn, I should have known.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 am
Ven Loraine
Genea

Too late emotion_dowant

emotion_dowant

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 am
Genea
Ven Loraine
Genea

Too late emotion_dowant

emotion_dowant

Yeah, me too. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 am
Good morning.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 am
I'm so terribly disorganized and sloppy irl I could probably start my own archeological dig.

HOW DO PEOPLE STAY NEAT?!

emo I don't hoard, my newest item I ever bought was my Dr. Who T-Shirt about 5 months ago.

Only perk is how insane I drive my brother when he comes home. He's like a mini- Sheldon Cooper (except not quite as skinny nor...awkward) and can't stand messes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:43 am
Slick Southpaw
I'm so terribly disorganized and sloppy irl I could probably start my own archeological dig.

emo I don't hoard, my newest item I ever bought was my Dr. Who T-Shirt about 5 months ago.

Only perk is how insane I drive my brother when he comes home. He's like a mini- Sheldon Cooper (except not quite as skinny nor...awkward) and can't stand messes.

My mother hoards, it drives me up the wall and I have to throw stuff out when she isn't here.

No mom, you won't fit into your clothing you've had since 1963 and we won't save any marmalade from the broken jar that just fell. I don't care if it was $4 we are not eating broken glass!  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw

My mother hoards, it drives me up the wall and I have to throw stuff out when she isn't here.

No mom, you won't fit into your clothing you've had since 1963 and we won't save any marmalade from the broken jar that just fell. I don't care if it was $4 we are not eating broken glass!

If there's anything I hoard, it's crayola colored pencils. It's because I know one day I'm gonna need that color for a commission emotion_donotwant I've had my colored pencil collection since at least the 4th grade xd

But That's the only thing I really keep. I have my books, of course, but I filter out stuff every so often. I just can't seem to be neat. I drive my mother nuts because I keep on getting rid of clothes (usually it's my girly stuff/skirts/dresses).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 am
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw

If there's anything I hoard, it's crayola colored pencils. It's because I know one day I'm gonna need that color for a commission emotion_donotwant I've had my colored pencil collection since at least the 4th grade xd

But That's the only thing I really keep. I have my books, of course, but I filter out stuff every so often. I just can't seem to be neat. I drive my mother nuts because I keep on getting rid of clothes (usually it's my girly stuff/skirts/dresses).

I can deal with Crayola, I just hate when she doesn't take care of herself or feels like she has to hold onto crap she will never use. I love her but most of the stuff I vainly try to manage in the basement is hers. She'll even try to keep MY stuff that I WANT to get rid of. I don't use music tapes anymore, really.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:57 am
Jayce Reinhardt
I can deal with Crayola, I just hate when she doesn't take care of herself or feels like she has to hold onto crap she will never use. I love her but most of the stuff I vainly try to manage in the basement is hers. She'll even try to keep MY stuff that I WANT to get rid of. I don't use music tapes anymore, really.

emotion_donotwant My mom and your mom must share notes or something because that's exactly how it is with her. I have to sneak stuff I want to donate/get rid of.

I still have a random collection of old as dirt cassette tapes from Disney. And my Walkman somewhere. I could play them in my car because I still have a cassette player there xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 am
I'm terrible hoarder! gonk My wardrobe is bursting at the seams, I badly need to go through it and get rid of the clothes I don't wear anymore. At the moment my desk looks like a bomb hit it, but I have to hang onto all my books and notes for my exams. So I've an excuse to procrastinate on sorting my bedroom out for a while. xd It's ironic, I'm actually a very organised person-my room is the only exception.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 am
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

emotion_donotwant My mom and your mom must share notes or something because that's exactly how it is with her. I have to sneak stuff I want to donate/get rid of.

I still have a random collection of old as dirt cassette tapes from Disney. And my Walkman somewhere. I could play them in my car because I still have a cassette player there xd

I had this antique car at one point, it was a ford from the 1950's and I loved working on that beast. Ran horrible but it was pretty.
*goes to attempt that microwave bacon recipe from Food network*  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games