Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm
*stands awkwardly in the kitchen waiting for the milk. Puts the cookies out on the counter on a paper towel for each of them* redface

*hears Hiro and looks over before walking to him* Aw, Hiro, are you thirsty? redface I'll get you some water. *picks up Hiro's dish and goes to the sink, filling it up with fresh cool water before placing it back down on the ground, smiling at Hiro* smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Thanks. *starts drinking*

Here you go. smile *hands Miru a glass* Oh, those cookies look really good.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:11 pm
You're welcome, Hiro. redface 3nodding

*nods at Mitri* Th...they are my favorite. *smiles lightly at Mitri and breaks a piece of her cookie off, dipping it in milk and then eating it* Th...thanks for the milk. redface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 pm
They're one of my favorites too. 3nodding Mm, very good.

*Mitri and Miru eat their cookies and milk, talking a little bit as they do. Afterwards, Miru says she needs to go, so Mitri and Hiro walk her home to make sure she gets there safely*  

Mitri Onuris

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 pm
*with no baby animals to teach tonight and Karrie in the kitchen doing something, Velcore stretched out in the back yard to relax for a while. He closed his eyes, listening to the night sounds and gradually drifted off into a light doze*

*Velcore looks up at Karrie. The 7-year-old was tired and dirty from their long walk through the woods. His face and arms were scratched from the thorn bush he had fallen into the night before*

*Karrie whines* Velcore, why are we doing this? I want to go home...

*Velcore chirps encouragingly, nuzzling Karrie*

*Karrie stops* Where is home? I can't remember. confused *Tears start leaking down his cheeks as he realizes he has no idea where he is anymore* Velcore, what's going on?

*A tall blond man accompained by a blond boy the same age as Karrie nearly walks past, until he hears Karrie crying* Hey, what's wrong? *walks up to them* Are you hurt?

*shakes his head, still crying*

What are you doing here? Where are your parents?

I... *sniffs* I don't know! I don't remember!

All right, calm down. Wait here for a moment. Niiki, stay with him.

*The boy nods and watches as the man walks a short distance away* What do you mean, you don't remember? Don't remember what?

I don't know! crying I don't remember anything but me and Velcore walking in the woods!

Velcore? What's a Vel... *sees the white dragon behind Karrie and falls backwards* gonk A d-dragon?!

*chirps and tries his best to look innocent* emotion_kirakira

Ookay... *stands back up, watching Velcore warily* Well... my grandpa will help you if he can.

*sniffs* Really? *hugs Velcore*

*nods* Yeah. He takes care of me cause my parents can't. He'll take care of you too. 3nodding

*walks back up to the boys* Well, I guess I'll take you with me into town. *looks down at Karrie* Are you hungry? *When Karrie nods, he smiles* We've got some food back at our campsite if you want to come with us.

What about Velcore?

*looks down at the dragon* I wouldn't say no to a dragon, even a baby one.

*looks at Velcore for approval*

*chirps and takes a couple of steps toward Niiki's grandpa*

Well, if Velcore says it's okay... *holds up his hand*

*takes Karrie's hand, holding Niiki's in the other, and leads the boys back to his campsite, Velcore trailing behind*

*Velcore snorts as the first raindrops hit him and tucks his head under his wing, but doesn't wake up*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm
*curls up further, still asleep*

*Karrie had been in school for a few weeks, but Velcore still didn't like leaving him there alone all day, so he was hiding in the bushes near the playground, watching Karrie and Kits play on the swings. Kits, again wearing a shirt that was a couple of sizes too large, jumps off and runs over to the slide, starting to climb to the top of the ladder. A group of older kids see her and follow, snickering*

*one of the boys climbs up the slide, keeping her from going down while the other two block her from going down the ladder* Hey there, cat-girl. *the boy at the top of the ladder yanks on her tail, making her cry out in pain* What do you think you're doing?

Leave me alone! cat_gonk I'm just playing!

*the kids continue teasing her, pulling her tail when she turns her back on them*

*gets off the swing and crosses the playground to try to help Kits*

*gets a really bad feeling suddenly gonk and flies out, tackling Karrie to the ground*

*seconds later, Kits screams. The boy sitting on the slide falls over the side and the other two tumble down the ladder. Kits runs down the ladder, jumping from one of the last rungs over the two kids lying at the bottom. She runs past Velcore and Karrie, ignoring the teachers rushing up to the slide*

*glances up as Kits runs past and sees that her eyes turned red eek in his surprise, he lets Karrie go*

Velcore! What did you do that for? *picks woodchip pieces out of his hands* You aren't even supposed to be here! Go home! *runs after Kits. By the time he gets to her, her eyes have turned back to their normal green and she's sitting on the ground crying*

*stares at Kits, wondering if he imagined her eyes changing color* There is something strange about her. *crawls back into the bushes*

*wakes up* Oh, it is raining. sweatdrop *walks up to the porch and shakes himself off before pushing the door open to go inside* Mmm, something smells good.

Hey Velcore. I was just about to call you in. *tosses the dragon a cookie* There's a couple that won't fit in the cokie jar. xd  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 am
{{Ha! I knew it! Kits is actually Kirika! *honestly almost spit his food the first time he watched Noir because that's exactly how he pictures Kits in his head* ninja }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:24 pm
((Impossible... cause I've never seen that. cat_sweatdrop ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 pm
{{ rofl You should. It'll introduce you to a side of "Kits" you never knew emotion_awesome I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but I can't watch a single episode and not think of that character as Kits even though how Kits has been portrayed is completely different from the character.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm
(( I don't normally say it buuuuuuuuuut I kinda hafta agree with TES on this one here. sweatdrop Just throw ears and a tail on this girl and you got Kits ))  

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:43 am
Maneuvering around traffic was a bit tricky today since a lot of the roads were closed off for the parade and lots of prepping for the town's big fireworks show was commencing. Eventually the pair got to the butcher shop and Hauk pulled into the parking spot and turned to Kat. I'll be a second, once we're done here we'll head straight to the Den unless there are any other stops you can think of. Giving her a light kiss he gets out of the car, goes into the trunk for his personal cooler he had ready to go and heads inside. Being it the biggest barbeque day of the year the shop was stuffed with people ordering all kinds of meat. He weaves around the crowds until he gets to the opposite end of the counter and raises a hand when he sees his usual clerk Jimmy J. The clerk spots him and gives a big smile.

Hey Haukster! Great day for a celebration right? How's your lady doing? blaugh

She's doing great, and can you please not call me that? You might as well add an L and paint me green if you do. sweatdrop

Heheh, sorry about that man. Hey I got your cuts right here, quite a bit here today ya got a big party going on?

Something like that, depending on how many people show up. Plenty of food to go around for it that's for sure.

Ya damn right, well I hope you and your friends have a great day!

Thanking Jimmy J and paying his order he stuffs all the meat into the cooler and weaves his way back through the crowd and gets back to the car. Putting the cooler back into the trunk, Kat didn't have any other stops so he buckles up, pulls out of the spot and heads straight to the forest for the Den.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Kairanha

Amy walked up the path to her green cottage and smiled over at Kai. "Well, here we are. I know you could probably find your way here by yourself, but walking here with you was much more fun."

She went over to one of the panels next to her door, laid her hand on the wood, and uttered a quick spell. A small blue symbol glowed under Amy's hand before it faded and a small hole appeared where the symbol had been. Amy reached her hand in and then pulled it out. The hole quickly disappeared after Amy's hand was gone.

Amy held up the spare key so Kai could see it, smiled, and then opened the screen door. She propped it open with her hip and then unlocked the door with the spare key.

"While you were calling your niece, I called Jessi in the parking lot. I'm going to go pick up Thistle this weekend and bring her back here. You're welcome to come with me if you want. Totally up to you."

Amy opened the door and led Kai inside. She smiled as the familiar scent filled her nose. It was sweet with a little bit of spice added to it from all her cooking. She quickly went over to the temperature control unit and turned the air on.

"How cool do you like it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:14 pm
*he followed closely behind Amy* I wouldn't underestimate my bad sense of direction if I were you. I get lost fairly easily. Sometimes I need to call people and describe where I am so they can find me or at least tell me where I am.

I'd love to go pick up Thistle, but my sleep schedule isn't compatible with most humans. Normally I'd be about 4 hours into my "night time" already. We'll see when the time comes though.

*he looks around at his new surroundings in the house, taking everything in curiously. This was a completely different environment that what he was used to.*

*tilts his head* Around 70-71 degrees would be just about perfect for me, but then I've been told I like it a bit warmer that normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm
Amy chuckled. "Okay, I think you should invest in a GPS, then. How new is your phone? If it's a newer, fancier one, I bet you could get an app that has a GPS on it."

Amy set the thermostat to 71. "We're already showing to be compatible roommates. I like it usually at 72, but on really hot days, I like it around 71. 70's a little cold for me. Who told you that that's warmer than normal? Jessi and Daniel think I'm weird for liking it colder than normal."

Amy laughed and then went to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I really don't have much... Even the cereal here is probably stale. We should do some grocery shopping. I wish I had the ability to transfigure food...."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Well that was a while ago. I never really liked phones much before. sweatdrop I've got a newer phone now. Last time I was traveling and got lost it found a hotel for me and everything. Now I don't know what I'd do without it. emotion_kirakira

Well back when I lived with my parents my mom would always tell me my room was the warmest in the house. Maybe the idea just stuck with me? But honestly I've never really compared it to anyone else's. When the opportunity arose my mind was usually on other things.

I had something to eat a while ago, but if you're hungry I wouldn't refuse to eat with you. I would much prefer shopping for food than having it appear out of thin air. I've never had much luck with magic and those sorts of things.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games