Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:03 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"A family?" Izo's eyes narrowed and focused in on the assassin and for a moment the gaze lingered there then drifted away with a puff of his cigar. "Family are a very dangerous liability, Ishihara-kun. But...years ago, yes I longed for a family. Just as many men do before their youth seeps away and the enjoyment of such a life diminishes."

Izo didn't have a family now...well...yes, he did but that young man didn't know he was his father. It was probably safer if he never knew. Or at least that is what the spider believed even though sometimes he battled that very thought within his head. Each time he looked upon those photographs of the women he had loved...that conflict tore at his frozen soul. One so modern and fetching...the other so traditional and still she had loved him...they both...had loved him...Fate was cruel.

His eyes didn't return to You as he spoke, "When you start to question your own mortality, take that as a warning. Life is short...you're even shorter still. Once you start partaking of the fruits of life, you'll only want for more. And when it's ripped from your heart, you'll feel the depths of true despair. Assassins shouldn't question their own mortality." He didn't say it was a sign of weakness. He knew that the younger man was changing even as they sat in the car. The mistake that he had made proved something else was going on.

But that change...what was it? He suspected something. Mortality...not wanting to date the musician. The man wasn't so old that dating should be a problem. Making that mistake on the mountain....Was Ishihara You in love with someone? Izo blinked as this suspicion crossed his mind but he uttered not a word. Ishihara You was still a potent shark and in the confines of the car, he had to wonder how the cards might play out if he touched a nerve with the shark.

So he kept the thought to himself but that would explain many things about Ishihara's choices. Even if there were many good reason to the current situation, he had his doubts that was the main reason anymore. "Yes, well children can bring a bit of fresh air into any man's life. You're at the right age to have the ideas of family cross your mind."

"Koyasu Aki is my finest rival. And I have no doubts that the man is dying. It's something I am sure to miss within the next year...Miss and Rejoice..." he said with a tinge of regret as he slowly pressed the bud of the cigar into the ashtray.

"Narcissus will never be as smart as the old tiger. He'll never have that polish...or refinement. I don't give him credit because he doesn't deserve any. His voice and his music are his gifts. And for that he is truly blessed, a worthy asset. But nothing more. He's wasted everything else for his own personal gains. The only reason he's still alive is because of Koyasu Aki. Sure there was the tsunami and he got lucky but here in Japan...he has only one benefactor. I'm sure that Koyasu Aki is very disappointed." Izo had a very low opinion of the superstar even if he found Narcisuss' music to be fascinating and beautiful. He respected the man's music, but not the man himself.

"Hiroki Asato is a far more competent opponent. Even though he's soon to be just another pawn." he chuckled at the thought before a frown crossed his lips. "And as for Izzy Lucky, he is a very frustrating asset...because he has mixed potential. He could be a great star...or a dynamic chairman. Ishi Rukuro and Ishi Crystal are a very smart pair. They've invested much into that boy. As I re-read his portfolio, he worked his way up from the bottom to get where he is. Now that's how it should be done." Those words. His own reflection...upon Katsu. The boy was working his way up...from the bottom. Izo had high hopes for his heir...his...son...

He closed his eyes for a moment when the car came to a halt, then sighed as he gripped the edge of the door, "It's been a long time since I've been here. The last time I wish to be here." The words also seemed tinged by some unsaid regret...bitterness or longing. He knew coming here would be an unfortunate reminder of a time when he was younger, when she was still so beautiful...and alive. He knew that his rival had provoked this thought..had this in mind. They both knew what this time of the year meant...

As the door opened he stepped out quickly and stared up at the estate. "Let's go..."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy smiled secretly because in a way that was the only good part about having told off Akihiko's grandfather. He had gotten away with it. He hadn't backed down even if he was clawed up by the old tiger by the time it was over. "I don't know how it will help but if you think it will then I'll go. I just was trying to help you at the time. I'd do it all over again too. He deserved everything I said and more that I didn't say. Mm...and I still don't have a salary. Remember my contract disappeared."

His doe eyes caught the blues in the mirror and tilted his head listening to the reasons, "Maybe one day we should clean it out and make it part of our house. Get rid of all the old scents and smell...give it new life."

"Yes, we should ask Naoko-san to come with Hideo-kun. But your girl friend would just die if you brought Shou there." he chuckled. "Didn't you promise that you'd bring him by?"

"Mm....one day, I really want to try to convince Shou that he doesn't have to wear those masks. He's really quite handsome, Akihiko. I don't know why he wants to hide such beauty sometimes" It really did make him wonder because he had lived with the strangeness for two weeks. He saw the mood shift last night...yes, Shou was odd...and maybe needed to change just a little too.

"Maybe just a little screwed up...." he didn't deny the words as he teased the man just a little.But smiled as he continued his answer and put the soap bar aside. "We have a good balance - you and I. That's what I think. Maybe I felt it when we first met. I don't know. But I needed something from you as much as you needed something from me. I can't help but feel..whole when I'm with you."

He stood up and grabbed the fluffy towel at the side of the tub. "Maybe I am the one that should be thanking you. I never would have changed, if it weren't for you coming into my life." The smile he returned was also genuinely warm. As he stepped out of the tub and wrapped himself up, he padded over to his partner and gave him a small kiss on the chest. "You're welcome...any time."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Well that will prove to be a little difficult if he's that sensitive about doctors unless he's under some sort of sleep medication before he arrives and never knows about the event. Hmm...out of the country. I agree. But setting that up might prove to be difficult. However, I'll try." He couldn't leave this alone if it would bring him one step closer to the answer he sought. He was certain that somewhere in his stash of information a rumored Doctor had been brought up by a contact. But he would have to find that bit of data in an archive he had put aside as false leads.

Haru took the files and then listened with a tight lip as young boy revealed dark secrets. Even though it certainly wasn't everything, it was a lead if he could connect that information with the other bits he had been gleaning from the streets. "I've heard of a doctor but I didn't think it was connected. I will look in old files and see if I can come up with anything else. Eventually I'll find the proof to condemn that b*****d."

"But...as for parents, it appears Shou-sama stumbled on to Ko-kun's father. I won't mention the name until we've the DNA verfication. However, I can say that it might make a case for motive with Matsumoto-san. Although, it certainly doesn't prove he's connected. I'll find out more soon though." Then he paused and looked at Naoko's file. His brow furrowed and he looked up, "This is disturbing..I knew Naoko had problems but I didn't realize they were this severe. So, Naoko should never be off his medication for any reason?"

Haru put the folder on the desk and then put his head in his hands for a moment, "I've got so much on my plate right now."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izo was right of course...
Assassin shouldn't question their own mortality.
But he couldn't exactly help it given the injuries he had sustained. He had foolishly rushed headlong into a fight he was ill prepared for... a fight that never would have happened had the snipers left his partner alone.

But the spider had once wanted a family... according to a madman he had an heir... but who?
Hiding an heir would be a smart move on Izo's part... Koyasu Aki hadn't hidden his heir and now that current heir was in the spider's grasp.
Perhaps he would ask Haru if he knew anything about an heir to the empire of SMASH...

Ishihara smirked slightly, "I don't particularly have the idea of a family in mind. I'm not the type to settle down and grow old... but having spent some time with Shou and the boy already I have thought more about family as a whole lately. I suppose such musing will help in my mission."

No... You didn't want a family.
He just wanted Haru and Lette and to be able to enjoy the company of both.
Dying would certainly not let that dream come to fruition.
Should he quit?
Yes.
Could he quit?
No.

"I take it Izzy Lucky could be a new rival then?" You asked seriously, thinking about the megane-clad manager. "He's been placed well... placed in a position to be able to seize control of Ohayou as Narcissus' manager. Takagi-san was even assigned his assistant at one point and now Takagi-san is running the company. If MeKA took control of Ohayou... it would put a lot of pressure on SMASH, sir. With the complains in regards to Ohayou's financial woes, which is one thing my sources have picked out, it could push either Takagi-san or Narcissus-san to seek outside help... and MeKA would be a wise choice."

Of course the assassin didn't enjoy giving the old spider ideas... but it was one of the things he got paid to do. He held no ill will to those within Ohayou or MeKA's walls. It was simply all part of the job.

Ishihara exited the vehicle, dark eyes scanning to carefully take in the estate's drive. It was circular, within a security gate and situated amongst some very beautiful landscaping. Nothing seemed amiss to the assassin, though he did take notice of a few security cameras. Nothing off there of course. He walked around the car to step up behind and to the side of Matsumoto, knowing his place.
He would be a silent sentinel for his boss. Alert for anything amiss and nothing more. His gaze took in the butler who stood at the top of the front steps, door to the Western style estate open.

The old tiger's den was grand indeed...

One lithe hand reached out and took Izzy's chin, tipping the man's head while the young tiger's other arm wrapped around his partner's lower back, drawing him close. "You haven't changed all that much. I still know your weak spots... Ruki." he teased, claiming the other man's lips passionately.
When Akihiko finally broke the kiss, he was smirking. "But you gained more confidence in yourself... only makes you sexier, you know." he winked before letting his towel-clad manager go.

"I'll test the grocery on NAKO-san first. If everything goes alright and she doesn't maim him for being part of Shou-san's band, then I'll coordinate a shopping trip with Shou-san himself." the musician spoke but then his smile wavered slightly. "Ruki... you do realize Shou-san is two different persona's... don't you? I'm not saying he's schizophrenic or anything but... well... his mask isn't like mine. He can't control it... I can choose to be Narcissus but Shou-san..." Akihiko shook his head slightly. "He's scared of what's inside... so he hides his face. You won't get the mask to remove itself until he can face that inner self... and I don't think Shou-san trusts anyone enough to let them get past the mask... well... except maybe you." he smiled softly, planting a soft kiss to Izzy's forehead. "Who wouldn't want to expose their inner self to your charm, ne?" the musician teased with a wink before stepping around Lucky and heading back toward the bedroom.

"Yuuji-kun is supposed to be drawing you up a new contract, Ruki." Narcissus spoke as he walked away. "I'll ask if he's finished with that yet. If so, we can sign you back to Ohayou right away if that's your choice."

"I think he might do the MRI if Shou-san can be present." Araki reasoned, realizing that the mercurial star was really the boy's guiding light.
Even moreso than Naoko it seemed.
But the psychiatrist shook his head, "Oumori-san can not be off his medication. He's a risk to his own health as well as the safety of others if he fails to take even one dose. He's a highly unstable individual and I was actually surprised to see him with the boy. Yes I think Ko-kun is doing him good but he still needs to be monitored. Oumori-san wouldn't hurt the child... but if he misses his medication and the madness takes hold, there's no telling what he'd do to Ko-kun or even Shou-san himself." Araki folded his hands in his lap, thinking about how many things could go wrong if Naoko were upset enough...
Of course, unknown to him... Naoko was beyond upset even as the two men spoke...
"I'm willing to bet that the places where Oumori-san wakes up, drugged and unable to move, are of similar origin to where Ko-kun was held. It might do well to hypnotize Oumori-san and learn what really has happened to him since there are still some things I can't get him to talk about."
But the doctor smiled, "Good. It will take time for Ko-kun to trust his father again, but at least you know he isn't dead. I'm sure he was missing the child greatly. If you can facilitate meetings between the boy and his father on a regular basis, Ko-kun may come out of his shell even more. I'd like to be able to talk to him without hypnosis at some point."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:11 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo sighed and tilted his head, "Unfortunately, when it comes to 'family' sometimes the choice isn't yours to make. s**t happens. You accidentally knock a girl up, you've got family. Whether you planned for it or not. Then life punches you soundly in the face for it later. As for growing old and settling down, I agree with you...it ain't worth it." His fingers slowly thrummed the door ledge just against the window as he spoke. Life sure had punched him in the face, the gut...the...Well everywhere it mattered. He kept on getting up and swinging back. As long as he had breath....

"Izzy Lucky is a mystery piece on the board still. I'm not sure if he's graduated to rival status but he holds much influence. He moves at his own accord but I'd still says he's soundly in MeKA camp. If Ishi Rukuro is thinking about trying to seize Ohayou and put Lucky there it would be a very troublesome land war. Rukuro doesn't have all his holdings here. But...he's not alone here. Narcissus gave up quite a bit to protect his little manager...Hmm...and I don't think he realized it at the time what he was protecting when he made that deal. But it might have been the smartest move he has ever made." he grumbled as he thought about Narcissus actually doing something unsuspectingly smart for a change

"Financial, the old tiger would never allow MeKA to help him. He's way to proud to ask for help. And while he's still alive, I doubt that his underlings would dare ask for outside help. But then again, Narcissus...mmm...he might defy his old man. But I have to wonder if he's also a little too prideful to ask. In some ways, he's just like his old man." That much Izo could believe - Narcissus didn't like to follow any man's rules especially Koyasu Aki's. But some aspects of Narcissus reminded Izo of Aki when he was younger but much less refined.

Izo turned and looked at Kozaki-kun as he stood by the car, "Kozaki-kun, keep the car warm and watch for us to return. If we aren't back in an hour, call Ishihara-san's phone. If he doesn't answer, then call #2 and tell him to come..also tell him, to pick up the chess board and put it away."

"Your chess board? Ok...umm..Yes Sir!" Kozaki saluted with a youthful smile as Izo strode to meet the butler.

The older man didn't glance much at the rich surroundings. It was the way the Koyasu lived and Izo was used to it. The Koyasu always needed to look better than anyone else around them. Izo couldn't say he disliked the grandeur but maybe the excess. However, he couldn't say he didn't flaunt his own pocketbook from time to time. But a home like this, was a mint for the property size alone and still within a good reach of Tokyo proper.

...Prepare to pay up!

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki gasped as he was kissed so passionately, His eyes closed as he felt the moisture of hot breath between them. How he loved hearing his name upon his partner's lips. "Nhgn...You might know my weaknesses. But I've learned a few of yours too, my spoiled blue eyed devil." he murmured back before scooting off to the closet. Oh he indeed had a devil for a partner and he had to admit it spiced up the relationship when those horns poked through.

As he searched for clothes he responded to Akihiko's conversation, "Maybe you should warn Naoko-kun before he gets assaulted by her." He chuckled at the thought of Naoko being tossed down in the aisle by Akihiko's friend just for being in Shou's band. "You know she'll probably recognize Naoko-kun even if he's in disguise if she's a serious fan."

But then he paused, half in and out of a sweater he was pulling on. "What?? Different personas? Wait..." He scrambled in to the sweater then poked his head out of the closet. Then walked back over to Akihiko so he could hear things clearer, "You're saying that when I'm talking to Shou that he's some sort of persona of that other Shou we talked to in the living room? But that's well....You know when your being Narcissus...are you saying he doesn't know when he's being that other Shou?" He was still a bit confused when Akihiko kissed his forehead and he tried to put things together.

"My inner charm? Yes...well I've seen Shou without that mask...Hmmm...That would explain a lot of things that happened on the boat." Izzy admitted, "But still, I would never have expected. You say he's scared? I think I could agree with that..." His brow furrowed as he walked back into the closet to slip on his pants.

Izzy was still pondering the problem of his friend when Akihiko talked about his contract. "I'm trying to figure out what's the best decision there but I suppose while your grandfather is alive I best sign it again so he doesn't get any other strange ideas that I didn't follow through on my half or something. Although my Uncle said he would gladly have me signed with MeKA."

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Yes, you're probably right. He's very attached to Shou-sama but he also thinks highly of Naoko-kun too. But he might be more apt to have it done if Shou-sama is there. I'll see what I can do. Getting my star to a hospital to have this done might be a bigger feat. But...I'll do what I can." Great...everything was complicated. Why did it have to be this way? No wonder he was always grumpy.

"Hmm...Shou-sama and the boy are out but Naoko-kun is at Shou's house alone. I've not asked him about his medication but hopefully having been here means he will have thought about his choices. However, I think I'll check up on him after I leave here before I go into work. With this news though, I have some concerns about him being around Ko-kun or Shou-sama." But upon hearing about Dr. Araki's theory, that started getting the gears clicking in Haru's head. If the two had been in the same place where these things were happening, there was a better chance that Naoko could identify the way in, if the boy could not.

"That gives me a lot to think about. Do you really think Ko-kun and Naoko-kun's situations are related? And what is the best way to handle Naoko-kun if he goes off the deep end?" Haru had his own ideas but seriously he didn't want to screw up the young man any more than he already was.

"As for the father, I agree. It will take awhile. But I hope you're right. Ko-kun seems like a sweet kid and he deserves far better. I'll see what I can do about visitation. I don't know what arrangements Shou-sama will make. Hopefully, he will be amicable to the ideas." He wasn't so sure of that considering the mental issues between Sai and Shou. Shou seemed very much of the opinion that the boy was his 'sister's' even though Shou really didn't have a sister at all. He had a brother right under his nose.

"Hey, Araki-sensei. Do...mental breaks like Naoko-kun seems to have...follow a family tree? I mean would it be likely that other family members would have similar issues? Is it considered a genetic problem? How do you deal with a split personality?" Considering Shou/Sai and now Naoko/???, Haru wasn't sure what to think. Shou/Sai were very functional even with Shou's unusual grasp of an unreal history. However, Naoko and whatever this other 'thing' was didn't sound functional at all. It sounds like a very twisted incompatible relationship. Well, he couldn't say Shou and Sai were compatible either. Shou wanted the limelight and fame with all the fans and glory. Sai would be perfectly content playing the stock market and being a venture capitalist. Only showing up at board meetings or behind the scenes black tie functions. Not saying that the two didn't have common ground. Ok so they had very little in common except the keen business sense for their respective fields and a strong consideration...for family? But from what he read in Naoko's file, he wasn't sure what to make of it. Maybe an abuser and the abused?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm
Araki shook his head, "It's not certain that their situations are related but both have shown signs of severe physical abuse and both have admitted to being drugged against their will. If Oumori-san's problems stem from the same source as Ko-kun's, then it's safe to bet he may have more knowledge of his surroundings than the boy." he sighed slightly, reaching for the cold canned coffee, his fingertips taping the can lightly. "I've yet to see one of Oumori-san's episodes but what's most important is to make sure he can't hurt anyone or himself. He has confided in me, via phone appointments because I've been keeping in contact with him as best as possible given his hectic schedule, that this other self has even dislocated his shoulder in order to prove a point... needless to say he isn't above harming himself if he can." the doctor sipped his coffee for a moment. "I can give you a prescription for some immediate sedatives. Injections of course. That might be the best way to go about things."
But then Yamada asked a very interesting question, and for a moment, Araki couldn't quite answer.
"Yamada-san... something like this is different from person to person. In Oumori-san's case, the mental break, this split personality, was the result of various factors. From what I've gathered in my conversations with the man, his kidnapping a few years ago was a starting trigger but perhaps even further back than that... his brother may have started the landslide itself." the psychiatrist sat back, folding his hands in his lap. "Oumori-san's older brother seemed to enjoy dressing him up as a girl and it seemed they shared a more intimate connection. It was a, in my opinion, unhealthy relationship but nothing to drive a man to madness. I don't see any evidence of his brother harming him in any way and while the dress-up sessions may have created a small personality different than Oumori-san's normal everyday self, it was nothing more severe than one might see in a cosplayer. However, from what I've seen it seems that a need for a real relationship drove Oumori-san to seek the sensual company of others and thus lead to his kidnapping and disappearance for three months. During that time, it is my belief, that he was abused viciously and truly feared for his life... but even that wasn't his breaking point. In all truth, Yamada-san, the fact that he was still sane after all of that is amazing to me and a true testament to his personal willpower. But the kidnapping of himself and Ryuukaze-san, and the subsequent injuries that Ryuukaze-san sustained... I think that was the breaking point." the doctor went silent for a long moment, dark eyes fixed on Naoko's file before his gaze moved upward and locked with Haru's own. "Oumori-san was responsible for the severe head trauma that Ryuukaze-san sustained. An accident born of desperation but he believed, or so he's claimed, that he murdered Ryuukaze-san. Of course that can't be the truth because obviously the violinist is still alive... but that doesn't mean Oumori-san doesn't believe it's true. After that it seems this other personality came to fruition not long later. He has confided that he's hurt people... which is why I prescribed such strong medication." of course the doctor didn't know that Naoko had ripped out Chiyou's eyes nor that he'd murdered a man in Izo's PIT. If he'd known that, no doubt, the man would've had to musician committed to a psychiatric facility. "However, I can't rule out the possibility of genetics being involved... many mental problems have been associated with genetics, though some harder to prove than others. The best way to deal with someone like Oumori-san is to make sure he's medicated and try to limit his stress. There's little more that you can do really."

Turning, Akihiko sat on the end of the bed, crossing one leg over the other. He had taken up his pack of cigarettes from the dresser and had one lit between two fingers. "When you're talking to Shou and it's not really Shou then yes. I'm not sure which persona is the true man, but Shou's not conscious of being someone else." the musician shrugged slightly. "No idea if the other persona knows or not, but it's certainly nothing like my Narcissus mask." he took a quick pull on the cigarette. "I tried to talk to him about it but he seems convinced he's himself. I'm not sure how to test the theory or how to get him to remember what happens in the other persona. Yamada-san might now... but I think he's pissed at me now so I'm not about to ask." Akihiko smirked slightly, realizing that yes... he'd made things harder for Shou's assistant.
But everything would turn out better in the end... wouldn't it?
When Izzy went back to the subject of the contract however... "Then don't sign it just yet." the musician spoke seriously, blue gaze focused on the man who was putting on pants at the moment. "Or I can have Yuuji-kun put a clause in the contract that you're not obligated to remain with Ohayou if you get a better offer elsewhere. That's not usually done of course but..." he shrugged, feeling a bit down right now.
Lucky didn't want to sign with Ohayou. Could Akihiko blame him? No. But the notion that his manager could become MeKA's newest star... could be so far from him...
Narcissus smirked. "You shouldn't be bound to Ohayou if the company does go under after all. But we need you to be signed with us for the marketing of the shows. Investors might frown on investing if you're singing for Ohayou but not signed to Ohayou..."

The Koyasu butler lead both Matsumoto and Ishihara through the halls until he came to the parlor. He opened the door, announcing Izo's arrival...
Koyasu Aki smiled slightly from the chair where he sat. "Forgive me for not getting up to greet you properly." the Ohayou chairman spoke, indicating for the spider to take a seat in the chair opposite himself.
Without being told to, the butler poured two glasses of brandy and placed one at Aki's side and another at the open empty chair.
"You've brought Ishihara You with you... someone you can trust or someone who can keep you safe should this be a carefully calculated trap?" the old tiger asked, a slightly amused smile on his face. "You never change, Matsumoto-san."
For his part, You moved to stand behind the empty chair. He would remain at Izo's side unless dismissed.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo followed the butler very aware of everything around him. He wasn't sure if anything had changed in the house in years. More than likely things were different because being behind in appearances wasn't the Koyasu style but Izo could only relate to the similar scale of grandeur through out this entire house. Everything from the Ikebana to the fine displays were arranged in such a way that one could swear that the decorator was a perfectionist. Nothing was left to chance.

As he entered the room, he gave a slight respectful nod to his peer. He'd not give more or less and wouldn't expect more or less in return. These little gestures always were the finer points in such games they played on a long ranged chessboard.

Sitting down he leaned back in the chair and crossed a leg over one knee, Izo coolly smiled as his cold steel eyes took in his long time rival, "No...I suppose some things never change. Even if circumstances vary, habits don't." He never answered the previous question, they both knew the answer anyway, Izo trusted no one. Neither the man behind him, or the man in front of him, or the man pouring that glass of brandy. However, good money bought alliances and minions.

He could feel where Ishihara stood. For now, the man would remain. If the butler remained, so with Ishihara, he knew Koyasu Aki well enough to know that the man wouldn't reveal anything right away in front of the 'help'. "So...are you enjoying the holidays? I know you didn't call me here for small talk but pleasantries shouldn't be disregarded, right?" He knew the tiger well enough that his rival never jumped straight to the point even though Izo preferred to cut through the niceties and get things done. But maybe he should try to enjoy this moment...it would be the last of its kind...right?

His fingers reached over and caressed the glass of brandy. He didn't drink it right away. Never would he drink first. His eyes took a glance at the rim of the glass and of course it was perfectly clean. If anything was trapped, it wouldn't be the brandy but Izo never had Koyasu Aki's Ohayou on the ropes to this degree. And if the man was dying, what would his next moves be? It made for a very limited chessboard and that frustrated Izo.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Do you think it's like multiple personalities?? I mean if he doesn't know who he is at the time, then it's nothing like you and Narcissus. Mm...maybe I need to do some research on the internet. I don't want to hurt my best friend..mm..friends. This is something I don't understand at all. I always thought when he was freaking out on the boat about his mask and the mirror I thought it was just from our stress of being...on the boat. Not a mental fracture or something." Izzy was stunned to be honest and he had a difficult time putting on his belt because his brain was trying to wrap itself around the topic.

"Maybe you should tell Yuuji? I mean. I am guessing Hideo-kun knows about both Shou's and from what I can tell, neither Shou would hurt Hideo-kun. I wonder if the other Shou is actually called Shou. I really feel stupid right now because I didn't even see what you've figured out." He leaned his head against the door frame and finally buckled his pants after staring at the buckle and strap in his hands.

Izzy caught that small change in Akihiko's voice, "Akihiko, it isn't because I don't want to sign with Ohayou. I am just trying to figure out the best decision for You and Me, together. I want to protect us. My signature anywhere right now...carries some weight. If signing it, give Ohayou investors more reason to invest in Ohayou, then it probably is a good thing. But, does it help US? If you're willing to leave Ohayou behind for me, if your grandfather doesn't give a bit, then...what serves US better. I'm being selfish right now...months ago I might have said company first. But I'm thinking You and I first at the moment. I want to do what is right...for you..for me...mmm..and well Hideo-kun and Yuuji...because they are kind of like family by choice too now right?" So many things to think about and he certainly was unsure of the right path. But he wanted a good future for all of them.

"Oh...and I shouldn't forget Chiyou-kun either. Although, I think he's found a new sort of family." Izzy smiled slightly and maybe was a bit of a happier man because Chiyou was finding love on his own.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru listened and then dreaded some of what he heard. If Sai knew half of this he'd probably freak out. Sai was very much influenced by Naoko's well being. The fluctuations between Sai and Shou had influences from outside sources when the two were under stress. That much Haru did know. Except...the other day. Haru still couldn't figure out how Sai suddenly showed up at the Interview. Fortunately, Shou showed up just in time.

He squeezed his brow trying to take everything in. The evidence that Naoko or Ko had might be just what he needed to move his case forward but the other issues, Naoko's mental health had him worried. "So sedatives...great. I'm not with him 24/7. And he's been staying with Shou-sama more frequently. I'm suspecting he and Ryuukaze-san are having problems. But if he's as unstable as you say, should he even be staying with Ko-kun and Shou-sama? If his other personality is so violent, shouldn't he be...in a hospital for some more serious help?"

"Naoko-kun always seems to want attention of some sort good or bad. However, he's been very good with Ko-kun. In fact, I thought that he was doing a bit better as of late being a responsible young man. He showed up on time to take Ko-kun to see you and there were no issues at the Aquarium. He's almost been like a Mommy lately. But all this makes me worry. Ko-kun doesn't need any set backs. And...well...Shou-sama certainly doesn't need more instability in his life. I mean, I'm sure he would want to help Naoko-kun but I don't know how that would work." Haru couldn't even explain that part of Naoko's world. The older brother who was definitely a dual personality. It had to be something within their genetics to be prone to such a personality split.

"Hmmm...well would his brother be able to help Naoko? Or do you think that would make the situation worse? I know his older brother and he does love Naoko-kun dearly. Mm...and I know that he's tried to stay out of Naoko-kun's life so he can...mm...find a 'real relationship' as you call it. To be honest, from what I know, it was hard on Naoko-kun's brother but he wanted to let Naoko-kun find his own path in life." Haru's knowledge wasn't in depth but he suspected a few things from his conversations with Sai. Sai had a lot of guilt about Naoko's world and it was easy to pinpoint the deep love the man held for his brother and also the willingness to sacrifice what he desired for Naoko's happiness.

"I didn't know all this about Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-kun. Mm....It's going to be hard to limit his stress...He's in a very stressful industry. Unless he backs out for awhile." But even then, Haru thought that might be dangerous given Matsumoto's nature. However, if Naoko stayed with Shou's band, that should be reasonable protection....right? Mm...still, from the sound of it, bad things had been happening even while with the band. Not when he was with the bad but outside that orbit. The further from Shou...the more risk. Yes, Haru knew that and that was exactly why Ko-kun was where he was right now. Ugh.

Haru really needed more allies to ease up some of this mess he knew he was sinking into. How could he run his own investigation if he was constantly dealing with trauma?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:40 pm
"How long do you think Oumori-san would last in a mental facility, Yamada-san?" Araki asked seriously. "Don't get me wrong, I've contemplated having him committed... but doing that alerts the spider that something's wrong with one of his stars... and if Oumori-san knows anything in regard to the underhanded dealings of SMASH... he would be a lose end that needs cleaning up." sighing, the doctor shook his head. "Work doesn't seem to be a stress factor for the young man... but relationships obviously are and if he's having a problem with Ryuukaze-san then that's certainly cause for concern. I believe he associates his life through his relationships. He needs someone to love him and while I would normally suggest that seeing his brother be avoided... I think in Oumori-san's case, it might do him good. If he and Ryuukaze-san are having problems, he'll need someone new to latch on to. His brother could be a temporary fix until he gets over whatever hurdle he has with the violinist." Araki typed a few things into the computer, logging information regarding the brother's reasons for distancing himself. "Keep security with him and give them one of the sedatives if you can't be there. I wouldn't burden Shou-san with this information or let Ko-kun know but from what I can see the relationship between the boy and Oumori-san seems to do them both good and would probably cause problems should they be separated. If Oumori-san is doing fine and taking care of the child and there are no signs of a break down then I wouldn't change a thing. I've also upped his medication so I'll be keeping in touch with him about that." logging out of Oumori's file he began re-printing the information to update the one he'd given to Yamada earlier.
Only this time it had the sedative prescription, dose, and a few other small notes.
"Just be on the lookout for break down signs. They can be anything from heavy drinking to apathy. Depression is a huge indicator so be wary of that. His darker side, apparently, tempts him... which would suggest both personalities are conscious of one another. This can make things far more troubling than with a regular patient with a similar condition. Imagine..." he took the printouts, placing them into Naoko's folder then handing it back to Haru. "A darker side that knows and understands Oumori-san completely... he could lie and confuse and play every trick in the book to think he's the regular every day Oumori Naoko. This is why he must stay on his medication. It will suppress the voice, and has apparently up til this point. However I can't negate Oumori-san's own willpower. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, Yamada-san... whereas the darker side wants to hurt, physically and emotionally, before he himself can be hurt first." carefully Araki wrote up the sedative prescription. "If anything happens, I'll do anything I can to help."

"Telling Yuuji-kun would only upset him. Besides, apparently Hideo's been with Shou-san for a while now and nothing's gone wrong. It's not something Shou-san's comfortable with thinking about right now, let alone discussing or having anyone else know."

Akihiko stood, walking over to the ash tray on the dresser and putting out the cigarette. "I know you're doing what you think is best for US, Ruki. Don't sign anything until after I've met with ojisan today. You're right... might be the last bargaining chip we've got on that end." turning, he smirked slightly, watching his lover fiddle with his belt. "Mmm... I think Yuuji-kun still hates me but... well... maybe finding his son will get me on his good list?" the musician teased as he walked past Izzy into the closet.

Koyasu Aki smiled slightly, "Since I know how much you hate pleasantries, Matsumoto-san... I think I'll skip to the point." the man waved a hand and his butler nodded, leaving the room and closing the door behind him. "Ishihara-san is welcome to stay of course. Soon the information in our discussion won't matter so much on my end of things after all." he reached out, taking the brandy and sipping it slowly.
Oh yes... the tiger knew his rival's habits. Izo wouldn't drink until another did... which was a safer bet than the trust Aki put in most.
"As you know the holidays haven't been kind of Ohayou... nor have you." the older man's blue gaze narrowed slightly. "However... I'm not in such a dire position that I would try anything to harm you personally, Matsumoto-san. I don't deal in death." there was a knowing look to his gaze.
A gaze that flickered to Ishihara himself for a moment, then returned to Izo. "I saw something interesting on the television the other day..." his free fingers grasped a tv remote, turning on the large flatscreen which rested over the fireplace.
On it... appeared the televised Azriel concert.
The older tiger didn't say anything about who it was... he simply watched Izo. In fact, Aki was giving the spider the chance to have this discussion privately between just the two of them.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Ah...so a refreshing change of pace today? I suppose I can give you that considering." Izo didn't directly speak about the tiger's impending doom. They'd skirt about that topic all day of that he was certain. Maybe it was a matter of pride to some degree. In some ways, Izo loathed the idea of his rival passing no matter how much he wanted revenge for other more personal matters.

"Actually I've been quite reasonable this holiday, in my opinion. Everyone should have some time to share with family and friends during Christmas...and the New Years." On the surface it could have been pleasantries but underneath those words had several layers of meanings to them and he was sure his rival could catch almost even single one - old and new.

Izo smiled slightly at the comment, "Death is a dangerous business that is best for any reasonable man to avoid." Neither he nor Koyasu Aki were 'reasonable' men. The man in front of him did not have clean hands...no matter how many times he washed them. Izo finally took a slight sip of his brandy. "And you are a reasonable man aren't you?"

It took only a moment's glance at the screen to see what piece his rival would push on the chess board. His steel eyes flicked there even if his body did not move a single muscle. Inside, the spider had known that this would be the one. Even if hope would have given him cause to wish otherwise. This piece had been long out of sight. Now that it was visible, he knew the tiger would move. "Yes, it was a very good concert, minus a few mishaps. Ishihara-kun, you may wait for me outside the room. I'll call for you if I need you."

His words held no change in tone, no sign of distress. As if the spider wasn't concerned at all. Izo didn't even look up at You knowing the younger man would do as he was told and be on alert. Izo was certain that inside the shark would be questioning the conversation. Because the shark...was a perfectionist most days.

Izo slowly set down the glass upon the coaster on the table close by, waiting for his man to leave. Yes, this needed to be a private conversation. As soon as Ishihara was out of the room and the door had been closed, Izo said with a slight shift in tone, "Why am I not surprised." He leaned forward ever so slightly in his chair. "It's been a long time since we've spoken on 'this' particular...topic."

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Alright...we won't tell him." Izzy might have had a different opinion if he knew what Yuuji and Shou had done in the kitchen last night but for now he was sure that Akihiko was right. No reason to add another wave to the water. "I guess you're right Hideo seems actually really happy so obviously something good is going on there."

He smoothed down his sweater and looked into the mirror in the closet then turned and made sure everything else was in place. "Ok. Well, I hope that I'm not the last bargaining chip. I mean I hope you don't have to pull out any chips in this matter. But I have a feeling that your grandfather isn't going to listen to much."

"Yuuji and I need to sit down today and get money set up to flow into Ohayou on Monday before we go to your grandfather's home. I want to make sure that paychecks are out before the New Years. Many of Ohayou's employees have family obligations to give New Years checks, otoshidama to their children. Oh...mm...I wonder if we should do that for Hideo this year? But either way, it will give the employees a better feeling coming into the New Year."

Even if Izzy was thinking of them, he still had thoughts for the people he worked with. He didn't want unnecessary hardships for people if he could avoid it. He tried to be thoughtful in spite of the situation. "I think you're on Yuuji's "Not so Naughty List". Yes it was a reference to Christmas but truly fit the season. "I doubt you'll ever get on the 'Nice' list." he giggled a little as he turned around to look at his partner, "But, I think things can change between the two of you now. Now that you've stopped the bleeding in his heart. I do hope things change. It would be fun sharing Christmas with them next year... or other holidays. Hideo would be a handful but I have a feeling you and your piano would be plenty entertainment."

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Probably not long..." Haru's shoulders slumped at the thought, "I don't want to sentence the kid to death. You're right...Maybe he's better where he is but it really has left me with quite a bit on my plate." His head filled with how he could get Sai to come out and commit quality time to Naoko while Shou's schedule was becoming busy. The two personalities couldn't just be controlled with a wave of a hand. Of course, Shou and Naoko would be together a lot for work but he doubted that Shou was the one Naoko needed to see. Good lord! And then there was Ko...

"Well if he latches on to his brother, I'm wondering if his other personality will settle or just be amped up against him since he's tried to give him room to have his own life. I'll definitely keep security on him and of course I can't tell Shou-sama or Ko-kun. But I want them to be safe." He'd have to tell Sai. There was no way around it. The man needed to know if he were going to deal with his brother's other self.

"So what do I do if I see signs of a break down?" Ok so he knew the signs but what should he do if he saw them. He knew he could handle the man if he were attacked but still, he wanted to make sure that he followed a smart course of action. Why did both of the Oumori brothers have to have such mental problems? Were their parents as messed up? Alright, he had to be honest with himself, Sai/Shou weren't that difficult even if he complained. Well Shou was a diva, THAT was what he could complain about. And the fact that Shou hit on him and called him a virgin...and wanted to set him up with dates. The star was a nut but he knew his music. On the other side, Sai was reasonable...logical about everything except...Naoko. Sai was rather emotional in that one area...and could be extreme.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Dark eyes glanced at Izo, but instead of questioning the move to do away with his personal security... Ishihara bowed to Matsumoto and then to Koyasu as well before exiting the room, closing the door behind him.
He would wait just outside.
No one would enter or leave the room without his knowledge.

"Death..." the old tiger laughed slightly. "You may try to avoid it, Matsumoto-san... but everything dies. Take me for instance." Aki's blue eyes glinted, as if amused at his own mortality. He turned his attention to the concert on the television once more. "He's almost the spitting image of Akihiko. I have to wonder if his debut was a try at a very poor joke, my friend. Flaunt the youth before the eyes of the dying?"
For a moment, the older man said nothing and simply watched the young man upon the flatscreen. "Where did you hide the poor boy away all these years? Would it be the same place you've hidden Takagi-san's son?" Koyasu's eyes fixed on Izo and for the first time in their dealings this evening... that gaze betrayed an obvious anger from deep deep down. "I can forgive what you, or rather your man did to Izzy Lucky... I can forgive what was done to my grandson as well, odd as that sounds. But they are men. Takagi Hideo is a boy, Matsumoto-san. I would like to see him reunited with his father... permanently and safely in one piece before I die... if nothing else." calmly he reached over to a manilla envelope which sat on the table beside his chair.
"I have here... DNA tests. Well copies of them." Aki tapped the envelope with one finger as it now sat in his lap. "It's amazing the DNA one can gain simply from the residue left behind on a glass at a bar or a club... amazing the DNA one can purchase from an overly rabid scratching fangirl..."
In other words, he had DNA on Izo... and on Azriel.
"You like things to the point, Matsumoto-san... I want Hideo-kun back with his father asap... or I release these tests to the public. How would your blood-soaked bat react to the news that the monster who locks his own cage... is his father?"
After all, Koyasu Aki held no love nor compassion for Azriel. The child was not of his blood after all and thus, from his standing, Izo had been free to take him to avoid scandal within the Koyasu family at the time. With his own death imminent... scandal didn't matter so much.
Especially since the only way to prove Azriel was the child of his daughter-in-law... would be to compare the man's DNA to that of Akihiko. That would only gain Izo shame as a man who had to bed his rival's own family in order to produce greatness.

"When has he ever listened?" Akihiko asked almost angrily as he pulled a pair of black slacks from their hanger. He sighed however, knowing that getting angry about his grandfather did no one any good.
He quickly dressed in the slacks and a long sleeved grey shirt that was a tad too big, but quite comfortable. Later he would dress for the meeting with his grandfather... maybe.

Narcissus smirked, shaking his head. "Sometimes I wonder if you want a family more than I do." he teased, ruffling Izzy's hair playfully. "Yuuji-kun and I will always have problems, Ruki. No way to get around that. Doesn't mean we can't be civil to one another while still harboring some form of intense dislike or hatred." the musician winked, walking past his partner and heading for the door.

Araki nodded. "I think if Oumori-san himself is stable and medicated, the darker side will remain hidden. Piss him off though... and you'd best have a sedative on hand. Especially..." the doctor handed an ipad to Haru with... well... a video of Ryu and an unknown man in a restaurant. "Especially if he's seen this. Since Ryuukaze-san is a patient of mine as well, I have alerts set up on various sites, like NHK, to let me know when something regarding him has been uploaded. If Oumori-san has seen this... you need to make sure he never meets this mystery man. If Ryuukaze-san's injuries were the trigger for Oumori-san's mental split, then seeing his partner with another man... he does have many of the signs of someone who could be possibly homicidal if pushed far enough." sighing, the psychiatrist shrugged. "Use your best discretion. Talk to him... figure out what side of Oumori-san is present to you, if you can of course. Make sure he's taken his medication and, if you feel it necessary, give him a sedative as well. Oumori-san himself, if he trusts you, Yamada-san, will probably not be against such measures if he understands it's for Ko-kun's safety."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Steel eyes returned that glance his gaze never wavered, "Yes, I've learned long ago...that everything dies. You don't have to remind me of the eventuality of the matter. I believe we addressed the topic...years ago.

"I prefer to think that he is a reflection of his mother." Yes, he would bring her up if they were to speak of death. Although he didn't deny that Katsumi (勝美) looked a lot like Akihiko. The young man barely had any features that even reminded Izo of himself. Which maybe was a very lucky thing because Izo was no beauty. Katsumi's mother gave all of her self into the creation of her sons. From the womb to life, each boy was marked forever with the finest offerings a mother could give. Even though...she never was allowed to enjoy the fruits of her second labor.

Izo smiled ever so slightly with the next comment, "Rarely do I joke about talent. But I'm sure had I known at the time of your date with destiny, I would have considered such."

With the next statement though, he didn't answer right away. There was plenty of anger between the two elder men and seeing it within the old tiger's gaze, it was ignition to burning ember that had been buried under years of ash. They were ruthless men and neither liked to lose. He tilted his head as he continued to watch the elderly man, and his fingers lightly stretched on the armrests, "Mm...my friend, it has been many years since we have spoken of personal things but I do know you better than that. You never forgive or...forget when it comes to family. Katsumi's childhood is no business of yours and nor do you care. And I'm surprised that you're even interested in Takagi Hideo. He doesn't carry the Koyasu name...does he? As I remember, he is a part of a line you don't even acknowledge."

"You threaten me with DNA on Her child, the one you wanted to throw to the streets if I didn't pick him up and take him away...for a child you don't even accept as blood?" asked Izo with disbelief then laughed as something had amused him greatly, "Katsumi will know eventually who I am...and yes, I do want that to happen on my own time. So I suppose I will look under the rocks and see if I can uncover the errant boy you seek. Even if I have nothing to do with the lad." Izo would never admit being complicit any illegal acts especially in the 'privacy' of his rival's home.

"But...tell me Koyasu-san, what is the real reason you called me here?" Izo questioned as his dark laughter died off to a more serious tone. "You've made a small point with this DNA, but isn't the heart of the matter." He reached forward and picked up the brandy again. His lips barely sipping the contents within as his icy words brushed the edge of the glass, "If you think that the shame of such an scandal would tear my heart apart, then you're greatly mistaken. I've no shame for loving her...bedding her...or giving her a son. You were the one that couldn't live with it."

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"True...I guess that I could hope there would be a first time. But I guess my hope is too far reaching, ne?" Ruki's brow furrowed as he walked out of the closet and over to Akihiko placing a small kiss on those lips.

"I do want family." Izzy said with a brighter smile feeling hand rustling through his hair. "Maybe not my own kids but I'd be happy to be an Uncle...or cousin. My Aunt and Uncle would make very doting grandparents. It would be fun to have a big family reunion...with beer, barbecue and a fire. People laughing around the pool...Maybe not the traditional family but a family of choice. Wouldn't it be fun?" His doe like eyes seemed alive with possibility as he followed Akihiko out the door. "You and Yuuji are always going to be troublesome...aren't you?" he sighed as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

As soon as they left the room and walked toward the stairs, Izzy noticed that the door to the studio was ajar. "Akihiko, I think your studio has a little visitor."

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Yeah...I heard about this. But I hadn't had time to see the video. If Ryuukaze-san is dating someone else..." he rolled his eyes because Ryuu and Naoko's life was a nexus for drama. "...I can only imagine how this is affecting Naoko."

Then he had to wonder. Naoko was probably still at Shou's home...alone. Great...just great. He could only imagine what he was going to find there. He'd have the out door security at least give him a report but the inside of the house was a sanctuary. No guards, no cameras. Brilliant. The one time Shou's privacy could be life threatening because the danger was already inside.

"I didn't realized that Ryuukaze-san was also a patient here. Seems like everyone needs a little psychological help every now and then. I doubt I'll ever get Shou-sama to meet with you for an appointment." he said with a slight smile. Even though he thought Shou and Sai could use it. No they'd never make it through the door. Impossible.

"Yeah, I can see how watching that video...mm...If I would have realized all this I wouldn't have left him alone at Shou-sama's home. At least I think he's still there. He was there when Shou-sama left from what I know." This would make him late to meet with Team #5 of that he was sure but he couldn't just leave Shou to confront this matter without any clue of what might be going on. That would spell trouble.

"I'll make sure he does. I'll figure it out some how." How...that was a good question. "So do you think there is any...cure to Naoko-kun's problem?" he asked as he got out of his chair knowing that the doctor had other appointments soon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 pm

"You remember well then." Aki spoke seriously, fingers grasping his brandy glass as the man took a sip. "I do not acknowledge the child nor will I. Takagi's brat is his own. I simply... well... have a soft spot for children torn from their families." his gaze sharpened slightly. "I'll not have this boy's blood on my hands, Matsumoto-san. A dying man should go to the afterlife with as clean a conscience as possible. As for Katsumi... well... you're right of course. I don't particularly care what became of him. He was never a Koyasu to begin with. Takagi has more a right to claim blood than he. But..." the old tiger's eyes narrowed with a small hint of humor. "Do tell me you don't feel some ounce of shame for loving my grandson's mother, Izo." No formalities. Not with this subject. "Tearing a woman's heart in two... I... regret her pain at losing Katsumi... but it was a choice that had to be made. I honestly don't think she ever got over it... I'm surprised her ghost doesn't haunt the both of us."
Once more Aki set down his brandy glass. "I trust you'll produce the boy before my death or these records will be made public. I can't have you destroying what may one day... well... neither of us truly believe my grandson has the skill or the brain to run my company. Takagi-san does. It would be a shame to destroy his heir... don't you think? After all... you certainly would take offense if I snatch Katsumi away now... wouldn't you?"

Akihiko laughed. "I'd take you and me by the pool alone over a family gathering any day..." he teased, giving Izzy a playful swat to the butt. "Though at this point... a family reunion with OUR families might give your Aunt too many ideas. She already hit on me once... gods what would she do with Shou and myself and Michi and Chiyou and Nakai and Yuuji all in the same spot?! Woman would probably faint from blood loss..."
Of course the musician was kidding... kind of.
Crystal certainly had a good eye when it came to beautiful men. Rukuro himself was no exception.
Stopping just outside the studio door however, Narcissus frowned. He pushed a button on an intercom just outside the door.
"Oi! Chibi! Get out here and up the stairs and eat some breakfast! Yuriko-chan will be there when you get back."

"Cure? Well..." Araki shrugged his shoulders. "I mean... another shock could snap him out of it, but it could also weaken the willpower that's keeping the darker side at bay. I wouldn't chance it..." standing, the doctor walked around his desk, handing Haru the sedative prescription. "If he's alone then that's fine... after all as long as he isn't imprisoned in the house I doubt he'd harm himself. From what I know the shoulder dislocating incident had to do with his arm being tied up. Apparently he just flipped his body and dislocated the shoulder. It didn't get him out of being tied up of course... but the result was the real Naoko coming to the forefront and no one believing he wasn't mad. I recommend a straight jacket as a last precaution... but it would certainly be better than handcuffs or any other restrain. I highly doubt the darker side would kill himself just to get free so you shouldn't have to worry about suicide attempts... in fact, the darkness might keep Naoko from doing that himself."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 am
((OOC: Just a note: Izo's words are based from his viewpoint. Whether or not Kaori' world truly lives up to everything he's said is up to you, Nil. Makes for a very interesting perspective though.))

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"A soft spot. I hardly call that soft...And it is rare for you to care about anything outside what you consider your own flesh and blood." Izo said as cold as the facts could be. Izo never was able appreciate Koyasu Aki's view of children since the incident with Katsumi. He had no illusions that the Takagi Hideo was just another pawn on the old tiger's dwindling side of the board. Of course, he had used Takagi Hideo as one of his own pawns as well. So his view was a bit skewed. It got him what he wanted...Takagi Yuuji became a cornered pawn.

However, Izo had to consider his loses and gains if he freed the child from the board. Takagi Yuuji had some knowledge of 'events' and he could be foolish enough to act on them. Or he could be smart enough to spare his son a second round. Or they could agree...to leave the boy out of it. There were many possibilities that even the old tiger could not assure. "Takagi Hideo's blood would barely show against the stain of other sins you've committed in your life time. I doubt his return could balance the weighted karma upon your soul."

"I have no regret for loving, Kaori. I gave her warmth and affection while she remained within a souring marriage. You and I both know your son wasn't exactly a faithful man. She remained in that arranged marriage for he sake of the children she loved. And while I admit, she loved and hoped that your son would see her as the woman he married and give that world a chance once again, he was bit like your grandson, arrogant and self assured...wasn't he." That was not a question but a statement from Izo's point of view and Kaori's insight.

She had confided in Izo a few times and when she knew she was pregnant, she had told him she still wouldn't leave the marriage. He couldn't change her mind and he suspected, she had hoped to hide the truth of their relationship and pretend the child was he husband's son. But...nothing went as she planned. "They made the perfect postcards...a beautiful pair...with two gorgeous talented children. But the reality was, she was desperate to be seen as a woman with needs. Not just a trophy wife that created the next heir of the Koyasu line."

That humor fell flat upon the spider's ears, "You don't regret her pain." he said in a low voice.His cold dark eyes bore into the tiger while his words struck like fangs, "In your opinion, she did her job. She bore two grandchildren. She wasn't even Koyasu. You couldn't care how she felt as long as long as your image remained pure and untarnished. Even now...You regret nothing. Not even her death."

They were rivals, but in this area, it wasn't about their companies, it had become...personal. Stepping outside that box of rivals and into another realm entirely. And while Izo had few morals in life and certainly many regrets, there were two areas in life where he never felt shame or hesitation, his love of two women. No I'll never regret loving Kaori. And I'll never forget your cruelty towards her for the sake of appearances. Her life was too short...and her death...I will never forgive. He was certain the old tiger caused her death...and unintentionally his son's. In this 'realm' he hated the man before him. They were hardly rivals here but strictly...enemies.

But even as the topic changed the spider adapted and would not let himself be thrown off balance. Back to business. "Koyasu Akihiko isn't you...and never will be you." For once, Izo didn't dwell upon Narcissus' lack of skills with the other things that whirled within his head It was obvious to both men that Narcissus wasn't capable. However, in music, the man had talent. Still a valuable asset and thus the spider had never truly pursued the young man's demise even if the brat annoyed him.

"So you're placing your bets on the one you won't even acknowledge?" Izo was rather surprised by that admission even though it didn't show upon his serious face. But then slight chuckled crossed his lips, "A clear conscience...ah, the path of the enlightened is truly paved with gold indeed." Koyasu Aki didn't need to feel cleansed before death, he just wanted to know that one way or another there was a semblance of a legacy behind him. The man was too dang traditional for his own good. If...Izo chose to honestly believe it. But Izo doubted everything and trusted no one. Especially the old tiger's words. However, he could act that this was what he believed.

Because he sincerely doubted this 'visible' plan would set too well with the old tiger. And he was certain that there were more hidden deeper than the desperation of a dying man. Izo knew that with Koyasu Aki there were layers upon layers of twisted words. And even after their meeting was over, Izo would have to take the time to sort through everything, just in case.

But Izo did have his guesses on a few things that he'd mull over later. He suspected that since Koyasu Akihiko was downplayed so much, he was still the real piece that Koyasu Aki was protecting. Takagi Yuuji could buy the old tiger time until the young tiger...the one that Koyasu Aki really wished to ascend was ready. If there was anything of Ohayou left once Smash was done with it's acquisition. Of course, Ohayou also seemed downplayed in this conversation too but rest assuredly the old tiger hadn't forgotten the empire he had built.

As his rival sat down that brandy snifter, Izo's eyes narrowed like daggers with dark designs. A threat to his heir brought the hairs upon the spider's back to bristle, It was the one thing, that he would not tolerate, "If Takagi Hideo is within my...reach. He'll appear. But know this, if your cold caress touches one hair upon Katsumi's head, you'd find no peace in the next life and have no legacy in this one."

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You and I by the pool alone would not be family appropriate." he giggled at the thought then jumped as his butt was swat! "Hey! Oh...umm...yeah...my Aunt is a flirt. She'd probably make the whole lot of them blush to high heaven. She might have married a Japanese man but she's a hot blooded American woman when it comes to eyeing men." He actually didn't know how she and Rukuro made it through the years without any cheating as far as he knew. He could only guess that his Uncle was an exceptional...lover. No..he didn't want to think about his Uncle's skills like that. It was just wrong even at this age.

But then he burst into laughter as Akihiko barked over he intercom and a few seconds later out of the door rushed a small boy with ipad in hands as if someone lit his butt on fire.

"Ohayou Akihiko-niisan!" squeaked the boy with a big smile on his lips as he continued to explain. "Ummm...Um...I was just playing. Yuriko-chan wanted company. And I promised I would write up that composition for you so she had to help me. I'm almost finished I think. Would you look over my notes?" He held out the ipad to Akihiko to take. If the man took it, he'd run up the stairs, or he take it with him.

Izzy grinned and looked over at Akihiko as the boy scooted up the stairs quickly. "Chibi? You really could get used to being an Uncle...I can tell. Already giving him a nickname. You're adorable sometimes you know that?"

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru took the prescription knowing he'd fill it out just down the hall before he left this building. "Ok...so as long as he doesn't feel trapped he should be safe alone. Well at least that makes some things easier. I'll get a hold of a straight jacket as soon as I can but that seems rather extreme. I hope I won't have to go that far especially if he's spending time around Ko-kun and Shou-sama." What a mess that would be! How would he explain it. No, he had to avoid such a thing happening in Shou's house.

"Alright...well I'll keep all of that in mind for the future and make sure that Naoko-kun is very aware that his medication is not a 'sometimes food'. Yes, it was a Cookie Monster reference but lately Haru felt that he was the set of Sesame Street. Maybe he should have been cast in the role of the Grouch at this rate.

"Thank you for your time, Araki-sensei. I'll let you know if I uncover anymore history on any of these issues." He put his hand out to shake the doctor's. It always was good to meet with this man. Someone he could talk to about some aspects of his world. Although Haru never told him everything even if he wished he could just to get it all off his chest, but he didn't want to chance that the doctor would be targeted.

As soon as he left the Dr. Araki's office, he picked up the prescription down the hall at the pharmacy then drove straight to Shou's house to check up on things. He prayed that he would find nothing out of the ordinary when he turned the key in the lock. But he had a strange feeling that was totally not the case.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 am

Koyasu Aki laughed darkly that the thought. "I wouldn't dare harm your precious blood splattered b*****d. I don't murder, Matsumoto-san. You should know better than that. I lie and I cheat and I bluff and I play my cards perfectly... but I don't pull a gun on the rest of the poker table to get my way. And come now, Izo... I care about a great many things including those in my employ. But you are correct... this is about legacy... about what I am leaving behind for the future. My grandson's affair with his manager will be made public before I die, feel free to pass around rumors regarding that, and I will see him torn down a peg or two in his career for it. He will run my company as a puppet king and I will die happy knowing I ruined his relationship with his manager. There must be a new Koyasu, Matsumoto-san. You know this better than anyone. It is... unfortunate that you were born a son and not a daughter." the older man sipped his drink, blue eyes never leaving the form of the man across from him. "Think of the kingdom that could have been built... But no matter... a suitable wife will be found for my grandson before my passing. I've still a month or so left to my life... so much to do yet so little time..."
Why was he telling Izo these things? While Koyasu hated the man seated across from him... he also respected that man, his only true rival. Their empires could have been the largest media company in Japan... but Izo had no daughter to lend to the deal...
The old tiger's gaze hardened a bit. "My son was a fool and worth less than my grandson. He held no musical talent and his head for business was akin to that of a fifth grader. But he and his wife did bear the most talented children I have ever seen." that gaze turned just a tad... became somewhat... amused? "You think I murdered my son and his wife? Hardly. I know who did however... and I suppose I could give you that information... for a price."
For the first time in their conversation, Koyasu Aki stood. He had the aided use of a cane, but he vacated his comfortable chair and walked to the fireplace, blue eyes staring into the flames. "I could betray a pawn for one very simple request..." he turned slightly, eyes fixed on Izo. "Give up on buying off Ohayou's board. Become it's rival in music... not in a hostile takeover. It takes time for a new chairman to fully take power... and right now you're not giving him the time he needs. If you can sign a contract agreeing to that... agreeing to back off from Ohayou and compete fairly in the market... I will tell you who murdered your whore of a trophy wife."

One thin eyebrow raised as lithe fingers took the ipad and began looking over the composition. "You know, Ko-kun... all work and no play makes for something or other that's not good. I know you think playing the piano isn't work... but you should at least take care of yourself before diving headlong into the notes. Breakfast comes first." he was tapping something on the screen, adding a couple things here and there just to make the piece a bit more vibrant, then turned and started following the boy up the stairs, still tapping every now and then.
The young tiger's blue gaze flickered to Izzy however and he smirked, "I'm only adorable because you love me." Akihiko teased, thankful the child was out of ear shot by now. "And of course I'm going to call him 'chibi'! Look how small he is!"
Arriving at the top of the stairs, Narcissus was surprised to find Shou in the kitchen... and Yuuji nowhere to be seen!
"My morning person of a cousin is still in bed? Odd..." the musician spoke, walking into the kitchen and handing Ko the ipad once more. "See if you like the additions, Ko-kun." he said before smiling to Shou. "Ohayou, Shou-san. Sleep well?"

Last night had been... interesting...
Drinking... composing... more drinking... vomiting... drinking more...
By the time that Haru arrived at Shou's home, Naoko was completely hung over and depressed. He was laying on the sofa on his side, never good to lay on one's back when drunk, with an empty trash can nearby just in case he couldn't stumble to the nearby guest bathroom... again. There were scattered sheets of penned music littering the floor and coffee table, two empty bottles of Crown Royal and several empty soda cans also adorned the table, and the television was stuck on a satellite channel that played classical music.
Of course the blond wasn't awake at this point and was completely oblivious to anyone coming home. A blanket wrapped his lithe form and his head was pillowed by an actual pillow stolen from one of the guest bedrooms.
If Yamada looked hard enough at the music scattered about, he would find the composition which he had requested, as well as several new songs, some piano solos and others with lyrics, written up too. Just because the pianist had been drunk... didn't mean he couldn't work.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Laughter from this man was as dangerous as a gun. In Koyasu Aki's case, according to Izo the man rarely needed a gun to throw his weight around. Years ago Aki's social network could have crushed the throat of his victims without the need of a physical weapon. Therein lay an important difference between Izo's and Aki's Empires. But back then, Izo hadn't Aki's grace and the older man had years on him with his network. His empire was small and It took guns and fear to shrink the gap between them. A price Izo had been willing to pay after....Rie's death...after Kaori's. Rie's death wasn't the fault of the rival that sat before him though...it was the one thing he couldn't blame on Koyasu Aki.

Izo's eyes remained on Aki as the man dropped the formalities of their last name in favor of their first. So he wanted him to smear his grandson's reputation and break him up with the manager? Katsumi was right...his little brat was right, Narcissus and his manager were intimate. Maybe this affected Izo more so in a different way, he hadn't taken his son's words seriously, now to have his rival verify the fact gave Izo a moment to pause in his own reflection of his child's standing within his world. But the Doctor had taken advantage of their agreement and screwed with the letter of their words. Karma...had surely played vengeance upon him.

He had to throw his thoughts though into the current situation. The value of ruining Narcissus' affair. Sure it would give him a certain pleasure to do so. And the rumors certainly would effect MeKA to a degree. Although in the US, gay love was becoming in fashion. However, for Narcissus in Japan, it might be devastating for his music career. His steel eyes drifted to the brandy glass as he brought it to his lips, "You really don't like Izzy Lucky? But as I remember you pushed your grandson right into his arms. Wasn't he the one funding Narcissus while you gave the empire to your...assistant?" He'd play dumb on the other insights that his son had given him about the two.

"If I had been born a daughter maybe our conversations would have been different. But I doubt that it would have created the empire you envision. It would have been better had your granddaughter survived for such union to my son." he responded accepting that fact up to a point but he doubted if he had a daughter that he'd have married her to this man's legacy. Even to build the perfect empire, his daughter would have been forced into the same life that Kaori had suffered. And in that, Izo could never abide. His daughter had he one would have deserved better. His son...would have better. Of that he was certain.

Izo didn't argue with the man's idea of finding a suitable partner for Akihiko. That part, wasn't exactly an area he was willing to tread. Although certainly the methods disgusted the spider. And maybe this wouldn't have affected him at all had it been any other time of the year. But right now it was the time of year that he was grieving his loss for two women and his sensitivity to such manipulations were extraordinarily high.

His dry lips pressed the brandy snifter's edge and he inhaled the strong scent as he sipped. Izo wanted a cigar but he wouldn't smoke here. No, he never smoked in this house. Cigars were relaxing and he never wanted to relax here even if the habit desired to be appeased. And he might have commented on Aki's son had the conversation not taken a sudden shift. The spider tensed as that gaze shifted ever so slightly to amusement, the spider knew right then that he had read the tiger wrong. But to hear those words from his rivals lips, the shock was hard to suppress. If his rival hadn't killed...Kaori...then WHO was the pawn?

Fingers tightened on the glass in his hands, as he drew it down slowly to the arm rest. "You requests are never simple. Don't try to gloss things over with me, Aki."

Those eyes...the steel struck by the blues held their place, like well worn swords crossed never giving an inch. The venom in him wished to strike the standing man that had touched an unhealed wound and scorned Kaori's name, "A tempting offer...." he said under guarded breath. "It would give me an answer to a burning question and you...the opportunity to die knowing the company would remain. But I won't bind myself or Smash to a contract that is perpetual or gives the other competition the opportunity to take my dreams away. Your empire is weak...and we know it wouldn't take much for it to topple."

The deep desire to know...that raged in his dark soul. But he wouldn't assassinate or hamstring his company, his visions, his years of hard work for one answer. No matter how much he wanted it. "You'll have to make a clearer offer. I'd be content with giving your replacement a year or two of grace...but I won't sign away Smash's soul...for Kaori. She'd never forgive me for that."

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Um...Ok Akihiko-niisan.." the boy pouted. "But playing isn't working. Playing is fun. And Yuriko-chan likes me! But I guess I am hungry." he said as his tummy growled loudly as he ran up the stairs.

Izzy peeked around Akihiko's shoulder and down to the Ipad. "He's really...that good...wow. Mm...but It's good to see that you're able to add to his composition. I guess he still has things to learn, ne?" Of that he was thankful because the boy's abilities were so far reaching that they probably could be fine tuned but how was beyond him.

The manager could tell that Narcissus and Hideo might be come very good friends in the future. And Izzy had a feeling that Akihiko could keep the boy from making the serious mistakes he made growing up. Hideo was destined to grow up in a very unusual world considering the men that were apart of the child's world.

"Is that so?" Izzy answered with a raised eyebrow as he pinched the man's butt. Then he grinned, "Yes, he's a very small boy. Were you that little at his age?" Hideo did seem a little short to Izzy but then again young boys usually had their growing spurts later than girls. However, Yuuji wasn't exactly tall. He was probably Izzy's height...5' 6". Short...well ok for a Japanese man, he wasn't too short. He was on the low end of average. Hopefully, Hideo would have Akihiko's height....

==========

Shou glanced up from his chai when he saw Ko, then Izzy and Narcissus seconds afterwards. "Ohayou. I slept like a brick..." he said with a smile. "I think that room was a perfect match for me." Although Yuuji definitely had something to do with his good night's rest. "Mm...maybe Takagi-san needed the rest."

Izzy was a little surprised that Yuuji wasn't up yet. That was amazing. "Could be that he was overwhelmed by last night's after dinner conversation." He spoke in code considering Ko was in the room searching in the frig for food.

"Oh...Ko-kun. Don't worry, Umm...I... No...Akihiko will make you something for breakfast." Izzy scratched his head knowing that toast...and his own version of french toast was the only reasonable meal he could make on his own.

"Can we have waffles? Or pancakes again? Or...maybe crepes with fruit??" Ko asked quickly as he closed the frig door and looked over at Akihiko-niisan. He really did act like a normal kid for the most part.

Shou shook his head, "You'll get what Narcissus-san has planned for this morning. Don't be a little piggy, Ko."

"But I'm hungry!" exclaimed Ko with boy like frustration as he leaned against the frig.

"Come over here and sit down." Shou commanded with a pointing gesture to the seat. The boy came right away and plopped down in the seat beside Shou. "Now you're going to wait. Like everyone else is until breakfast is served. Got it?"

Ko nodded quietly and sat there. He was obviously an 8 year old even if he had musical genius. Sometime kids had to test those boundaries. But Shou seemed to grasp the concept right away and was prepared.

Izzy actually was surprised that Shou handled the situation so well. But maybe it was because the star seemed very relaxed this morning. That also was surprising considering last night... "How about a glass of milk, while we wait Ko-kun." he said as he walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a few glasses and filled each of them up.

Ko smiled as he accepted his glass, "Arigatou Lucky-san." Then took a few gulps.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Walking into the home Haru smelled...an odor. He continued to sniff until he reached the plush great room of Shou's rather creatively decorated home. There he spotted the offender plus all the musical notes and various bottles that made the once pleasant and plush surrounding into the appearance of a disastrous bachelor's pad.

Haru stood there for a long moment taking in this site in silence. Then he walked off into the kitchen and called the members of Team 5's crew and told them to stay home rather than deal with the ice. He'd never make it there himself so why should they come in. Yes, that was a lie, but how could he just leave this mess to Shou? Naoko was an idiot. Sure Shou was Sai too but he wasn't Sai all the time. And what sort of example would this be to Ko? Sesame Street...yes, this was another day on the show.

So he walked back into the room after taking off his coat and started picking up the compositions carefully from the floor. The only thing that pleased Haru right now was the fact that it looked like Naoko had finally gotten around to composing new music and finally that song for the video game that he had promised. Late but... fortunately the holidays gave a buffer that Haru could work with.

Once he sat all the sheets of music together, he frowned at the mess then rolled up his sleeves set about cleaning. No he didn't bother to move or wake Naoko figuring that the young man could wake up on his own during his cleaning extravaganza. At the moment, he didn't care what sort of hangover the young man had. But he did remember Dr. Araki's words. Just wonderful... a break down. Before he got to busy with the mess, he sent Dr Araki a short text.

He drank to the point of vomit...and now is passed out on the couch. So I guess here's your warning about his break down. His work is done though. I don't think the sedatives will matter much right now.

All the bottles and cans were thrown unceremoniously in to the garage recycle bin before he grabbed a container of Clorox wipes and can of Lysol and started to scrub and spray everything and anything that had even a remote residue of this one man party.

Haru knew that once the great room was clean the bathroom would need attention too. He didn't want to chance Shou coming home to and finding one bit of this.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"Oh the man's brilliant to be honest." Aki spoke calmly, tapping his cane lightly on the floor as he turned fully to face Izo. "Izzy Lucky has everything it takes to be a company head... and he will eventually inherit MeKA. We both know that. However as long as he remains with my grandson... I've no blood heir beyond the brat called Narcissus. Two men can't make a child. Of course it wouldn't be beyond my grandson to make a request for artificial insemination of a willing woman... in fact I'm pretty certain I know who he would ask given the chance. I won't sign my company over to a moron who can't pass it on to the fruit of his own loins." in this Koyasu was strictly adamant. His grandson wouldn't inherit if he didn't have a son... he the old tiger doubted very much that Izzy Lucky would be happy with a woman bearing Akihiko a child even if the two were unmarried and there had been no consummation of the relationship at all. "I pushed Akihiko into Izzy Lucky's 'arms' as you say because I needed the boy to change. If he didn't find some damn shred of compassion he'd simply grow up to be you." the old man's blue eyes glinted humorously at the barb. "And he would have certainly resorted to the gun before a well placed pawn and a bluff. He's changed and so I've my desired result. Izzy Lucky is no longer needed as far as I'm concerned. He can go back to America or remain here as part of Ohayou's staff. Either way I could care less as long as my grandson has a child... preferably a boy, of course."
The older Koyasu moved over the mantle a bit, staring at a photograph of his family. Grandson... Granddaughter... Son... Daughter-in-law... Wife... Himself... they were all in the picture. A picture devoid of Katsumi of course.
"You know well that I favor sons over daughters... but the point is valid... if Yuriko had not been murdered then I certainly would have considered marrying her to Katsumi and tying our empires together. But the girl's no more and while I DO regret that... I still have the boy so it wasn't a total loss."
Turning to face Izo once more, the old tiger took the photo from the mantle and walked over, handing it to the spider... letting him get a nice long look at the woman he'd loved... who had born him a son... Matsumoto's only heir, as far as Aki knew of course.
"My Empire is weak because I've not been there to strengthen it and you've spent the last year hammering away at it like Michelangelo with a block of marble." Koyasu Aki smirked slightly. "Fine. A clearer offer then. One year of grace. I'm well aware you've made other deals with those in my midst lately... mainly Akihiko's deal that you nor anyone within your organization lay a hand on Izzy Lucky... but I'm not requesting you make a deal of that sort. Of course I still want Hideo returned to his father asap and for the boy to go unharmed... I would also ask..." that blue gaze narrowed dangerously. "That you return my secretary as well. Hiroki Asato is no longer in Okinawa and I've reason to believe you've a hand in this sudden disappearance... or rather..." icy eyes flickered to the concert still on the flatscreen tv. "Someone who looks suspiciously like my grandson may have impersonated him to lure off my second in command..."
Aki had been briefed via email from Yuuji on this particular problem... and had actually updated him the night before with new information from Akihiko himself in regards to some suspicious fanmail.
"Return my secretary, keep your promises on other bargains, and give Ohayou one year to get it's finances in order before you go tempting my board of directors again. It's a fair trade I think... for the name of Kaori's murderer."

"I was tiny." Akihiko replied honestly as they entered the kitchen. "My sister and I were the same height actually so... I think I was shorter than most boys my age. Had one helluva growth spurt in my first year of high school."

As the musician listened to the conversation about what for breakfast and not being a little piggy and Yuuji getting some well deserved rest... Narcissus was taking eggs and bacon from the fridge as well as a can of biscuits.
"Nothing sweet for breakfast this time, chibi." the young Koyasu spoke as he cracked about half a dozen eggs and began to scramble them with mirin and shouchu. He put the package of bacon into the skillet and started that, while opening the biscuits and placing them on a lightly oiled cooking sheet before popping them into the oven. "Well no, you can have jelly or honey or both on your biscuits so I guess there's some sweets."
Long chopsticks worked the eggs and the bacon masterfully while Izzy poured milk. "Could you get the jelly and butter from the fridge, Ruki? The honey's in the cabinet. Hmmm... what kind of fruit do you want, Shou-san? Ko-kun? I suppose we can have a small fruit salad too just to get another food group in there... oh and Ruki get the cheese, salsa, and Sriracha sauce from the fridge in case anyone wants some on their eggs..." he spoke, blue eyes never leaving the eggs and bacon as he cooked.
"Luckily for you, Shou-san... it seems to have stopped storming. You won't be stuck here today." Narcissus winked at his rival. "Oh, I need to make sure Ko-kun's clothes are dry now that I think about it..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 pm
Araki was actually surprised by the text. Not that Naoko had done these things nor that Haru now saw the warning signs... but that the man had somehow done his work too!

If his work is done than perhaps there isn't a breakdown actually occurring, Yamada-san. Music... work... may be an outlet to keep Oumori-san from slipping. I'll add that to his file.

Amber eyes opened slightly when Naoko's senses started realizing someone was in the room... doing something... shuffling papers...
"They're not finished..." the pianist whispered, rolling over... and actually falling off the sofa. "s**t..." he hissed, head hitting the trash can. One lithe arm reached out and pushed the trash can away before pulling the blanket down on himself.
Yeah he'd stick with the floor for now.
But his amber eyes were focused on a very blurry form... his glasses lay on the coffee table and so the blond couldn't make out who it was.
Black hair... not blond hair...
"Ya... Yamada-san?" the younger Oumori brother asked before groaning and covering his eyes with one hand. "Oh gods my head... those aren't all finished... the papers... damn..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games