Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:53 pm

"Anytime, Liada. Talk to you later. biggrin "

After Liada left, she locked up and went to take a quick shower before she went to bed.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 pm

-blushes and mumbles- Th...thank you. It's nice to see you again too. redface sweatdrop redface

Miru J-sama

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

After a quick change out of her suit she makes her way up to the bar through the office doing the security measures. She looks to see that Dame is there with two others and floats above them to the bar. Hey Dame dear User Image She gives a funny look as she sees her glomping onto one of the new people. Boy you like them young don't ya? rofl
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:06 pm

xp Actually, -sticks tongue out at Lia- Flame is 41. xd This however -motions to Mitri- Is Mitri! biggrin He's Karrie's cousin! He just moved here too! I'm so excited! ^_^ -does a mini-jig-

And this beautiful young lady, not that I'm biased or anything... -whistles- ninja Is Miru. ^_^ Though, she likes to be called Miru-J sama. rolleyes -rolls eyes and whispers to Lia- One of those teenager things. rolleyes -chuckles- I have known her since she was 12. Dec and I met her our freshman year of college. 3nodding She's pretty much our little sister now. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

*turns to look at the newcomer* Hello. *takes notice of her fox ears and tail* You must be Liada. ^_^ Kits told me a little about you. And actually, I'm Karrie's nephew, not his cousin.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Flame? Who's Flame? confused She turns to Mitri and pats him on the head before floating down to the floor and makes up a drink behind the bar. Good to meet ya sport. And good to meet you Miru. Welcome to Geezerville.

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm

surprised Mitri! I'm so sorry! gonk I can't believe I forgot that!

-stares at Lia with mouth slightly agape- surprised -then looks off to the side biting her lip, voice softer- sad Flame is my man, Lia. -clears her throat, erasing the previous emotions- And second in command of security here at MW. 3nodding

-smiles- biggrin

Miru, love, you want something to drink? ^_^
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Sport? stressed

It's okay, dame. ^_^ We're so close in age, it's hard to remember sometimes. Doesn't help that we look so much alike, too. lol *takes a drink of his tea*

Mitri Onuris

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Your man eh? Hm, must be some kind of secret agent then if he hasn't been around all that much. I've never met the guy since I came here so I dunno what you're looking at me like that. Heh course Psy did the same thing when she realized I didn't know Dougherty. But then I did meet him, I have yet to meet your boyo. Once she finished making her drink she walks around the bar and takes a seat on the stool next to Mitri.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 pm

*shrugs* There's a lot of people around here I haven't met yet. xd

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Nice to meet you too, miss. -Miru blushes- redface No...no thank you, damey...
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:49 pm

-turns around to get a drink from the fridge, her voice emotion-less- He's a bounty hunter.

-gets a Milo's and opens it, taking a long swig before turning around-

xp Either way I have talked about him before, regardless of whether you've met him. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Liada shrugs as she sips her drink. rolleyes Pardon me, I must not have been paying attention if you've mentioned him before. She turns to Mitri with a smile. So what brings you to town here sport? User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

*winces when she calls him sport again stressed * Well, I'm going to work for Uncle Karrie at the Jade Dragon. I'm going to be training there to become a chef. 3nodding

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

-dame stiffens and bites her lip- Yeah...guess not. -dame trails off, turning around again to finish off her Milo's and close her eyes tight-

-turns around and smiles when she hears Mitri- ^_^ That's awesome, Mitri. -throws her bottle in the trash- I know Karrie'll be glad to have you around and it'll be a very good experience for you! 3nodding

-goes around the bar, patting Mitri's back on the way, and then sits beside Miru, squeezing her shoulders slightly- ^_^

-Miru smiles and leans into dame-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games