Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You know...I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole Ishi singing thing..." Chiyou chuckled.

"I mean...the very idea of him up on stage is simply beyond me. What with the glasses and his suits...I just can't picture it. And the thought of him dancing! Oh man...no way." he shook his head like the idea was simply too far fetched to possibly be for real.

"Even so....yeah, I would like to go. It would mean a lot to be able to support Ishi and Akihiko-ni-san, as well as Tanaka-san. I think it would be fun." the kid smiled and rested his head on Kai's shoulder, snickering just a little bit because he couldn't get the image of Izzy Lucky in a business suit on stage out of his head.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru didn't go directly to Smash. No he had one stop first. The office of the special psychiatrist, Dr. Araki that he asked to help Ko-kun. Although the roads weren't good, Haru made it there relatively quickly. And it wasn't long before he was in the waiting room asking for the results.

He had a few questions but he wasn't sure if Dr. Araki would have time to answer. But at least, he'd be able to set up Ko-kun's next appointment.

There were very few people that Haru trusted outside of himself, but Dr. Araki had proven to have his own aversion to the darkness that lurked within Smash. And Haru sometimes wondered if Dr. Araki didn't have his own reason, but even so, they were able to help each other out from time to time...

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo glanced at his watch as he started walking towards his front door to the estate. His other preparations were ready for this evening even if Koyasu Aki interrupted that perfect scheduling. It couldn't be helped, he thought as he pulled on his coat and looked at the wall mirror that stood close by.

He wasn't as young as he used to be. Izo could see the wrinkle around his eyes. Every one engraved deeply - a line for every sin he'd commit...and committed. Did he feel guilt? No.... Remorse? Never...

His fingers slid into deep black gloves and he stretched them within while his inner thoughts pondered a song that Katsu's lips had softly sang to him. If I'm a sinner, Chivalry...show me the way too go... He stared at his stretched gloved hand then clenched it. A reflection of the past and future...

The door opened to the outside winter day, the biting wind creating a tinkling frozen melody upon the icicles that hung dangerously from above. He strode out toward the black limo that was parked outside waiting for him.

Ishihara You always had impeccable timing...before his big mistake. But that was then...and now?

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I'm not saying I didn't Enjoy it....But you are...Evil, Naughty...and Trouble." he clarified and blushed as the man nuzzled his head. Ok so that answer was good enough. He really did prefer those arms around him. Just holding him securely while he floated in the tub.

Izzy was content now that things had become normal. It wasn't the normal others had but it was their Normal. There wouldn't be any more false starts unless they were both too tired. No more...doubt and confusion in areas they both had kept unsaid questions. Last night had cleared up the air....and removed all doubt. "Alright...this is good. But don't you get any new ideas. If you want me to sing soon. I need to be able to move." he pointed out with one finger wagging in the bubbly suds.

The manager could tell that his partner had found himself again. And that would make all the difference in the world. Onstage...and off. He could feel that new energy building up within the arms that held him close. "Yes it does let me get my work done. Oh and that reminds me, you've still got some fan mail to address." he said with a sly smirk. "Or were you going to pawn that off on Shou?"

But then he paused, "My hair?" he thought about that for the moment and frowned..."Uh...only if I don't have to dunk my head under the...water." No, he didn't want a dunk. He had gotten himself into the bath but further than that would be...difficult.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Kou's tummy was content from the good food and he felt even happier with the closing of morning classes at the school. It was a pleasant change to the daily grind. And even better with such a handsome friend to share the morning with. "I should give you an apron and put you on permanent kitchen duty. I'd probably get fat but I'd surely be happy." he mused and considered what he'd look like plump and round from good food. Ok, so the image was chibi and silly but it gave him a good laugh.

"I don't know." he admitted as he curled in to Ryuu's lap. "I'll have to call work and see if we're still open for this afternoon. By then I'm sure the trains and streets will be clear enough. Do you have any people you should call about work? Will anyone be worried if you're not at your studio?"

Kou didn't know enough about Ryuu's work. Maybe he was just free to do what he wanted when he wanted. Wouldn't that be nice? Kou never felt like he'd have that luxury but he could imagine what it might be like.

"Maybe we should just stay warm and crochet while watching TV...or play some video games. Unless you've other ideas?" he questioned as he nuzzled Ryuu's neck and pulled a blanket up on top of them in the bean bag. "Or we could just take a long nap....and hibernate." he teased as his fingertips walked up Ryuu's chest.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Izo headed toward his limo, Ishihara was paying the taxi driver and then walking past security to meet his boss.
You bowed politely as he came to stop before the older man, saying nothing. His timing was perfect... as usual. Today he would be playing bodyguard to the spider himself. While he didn't think Ohayou responsible for the attacks on Azriel and Shou, it still made him a tad uneasy to think of walking into the old tiger's den.
Once Matsumoto was seated, Ishihara got into the limo as well and it wasn't until they were heading down the road that the assassin finally spoke.
"Sir, if I may speak directly... this new mission has me ill at ease." You said calmly, crossing his good leg over the other, feeling the slight pull newly repaired muscles. "Shou-san is unstable. Getting into a relationship with him could cause more harm than good."

"You just really want to see him dance. Be honest." Nakai said with a smirk, holding Chiyou against him gently. "That little a** shaking on stage..." the blond couldn't help but laugh slightly. "I never thought he could be sexy... always business business business with him... it's nice to see him loosen his tie a little, you know?"

To Kai, Lucky having a career was great! Sure he was good friends with the man, but the megane-clad manager really did need to lighten up a little. Of course then there was the man's relationship with Narcissus to consider...

"Do you think, Izzy's happy, Hi-chan?" the guitarist asked out of left field.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but laugh softly. "No... no more fun like last night til AFTER the shows, ne?" he asked, moving back just enough to dip his hands into the hot water then carefully run his fingers through Izzy's hair. "Actually I was just going to ignore the fan mail until you tied me to a chair and demanded I answer it." the musician teased, cupping his hands in the water then carefully letting that water run down Lucky's scalp. "I know it's important... I just don't feel like I've the time to do that just yet... perhaps I'll work on it after the shows?" the young tiger was calmly rinsing his manager's hair with water, making sure to keep it out of the man's eyes. "You know, Ruki... what you did for me was... well... I'm not actually mad or upset. Revenge was just a tease." Akihiko confessed, picking up the shampoo and beginning to lather it very gently, massaging his partner's scalp in the process. "But you really were adorable... all tied up like that... the trust you put in me, after everything... I really appreciate it, Ruki."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:12 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo smirked as Ishihara You approached, "Some things don't change. That's good to see." He slipped into the limo and waited for You then Kozaki-kun, the driver closed the door and hurried to the front.

"My other driver has the flu. So Kozaki-kun is driving today. I don't like to use him on personal business but...today I hadn't planned on this sort of business." he sighed and looked over at the driver and nodded through the glass. "But I see that the Doctor has helped you get back on your feet. That does improve my mood." Of course, he wouldn't have assigned the man to this task had he not expected such improvement. Even the Doctor had some predictable...issues.

Kozaki hit a button and a dark cover slipped down between the glass and the driver so he couldn't see in the back at all. Effectively leaving You and Izo, alone.

Izo listened to You's concerns, "Ill at ease? Mm...yes, he is unstable and needs stability. You're single and reasonably stable so seems like a good match in my opinion." He pointed out as he lite a cigar and flipped open an ashtray close by. Izo never had looked too deeply at his assassin's private life in most cases up until now he had left his #1 alone. He never thought about You having 'relationships' because they could be 'liabilities'. But...yes, he had thought about that 'liability' when considering You and Shou. He had his reasons....

"Alright...so give me a better solution to the problem with the package. Ishihara You. It's kept with Shou...who you say is unstable. And yes, that is a very good reason why the package is not going anywhere. You've got a good relationship with Shou and I think you have the capability of making it a more intimate one. Thus that keeps the package safe, Shou from wavering off course and other issues in line. But if you've issues with my decision, then present your reasons and a solution." Izo took a drag of the cigar as his eyes roamed over You waiting for the response.

Izo seemed calm for the most part in the conversation although You probably could tell that was only on the surface. Underneath it all the spider's hair's bristled.

...Prepare to pay up!

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...well...umm...yes...I guess we can't DO...things until after the shows." his blush burned on his cheeks again and he put his hand to his face as if the water could wipe off the color.

His eyes closed as the water from Akihiko's hands drizzled down on to his scalp. Ruki pressed his lips tightly together trying to maintain his courage and after a few moments, he realized it wasn't so hard with Akihiko here.

"I know you don't have time. But I bet you'd put it off after the show too." Izzy scolded knowing that the man would do anything to get out of doing fan mail! "I will tie you up and put a pen in your mouth to write those letters if I have to." he threatened softly so it really wasn't too much of a threat. The warm water and hands taking care of his hair made everything kind of melt into a warm fuzzy feeling.

"I'm glad you're not mad....yokatta." It wouldn't have helped at all if Akihiko felt worse afterwards. "But...your revenge...blew my mind. I...can't remember much after...mmm...well mmm..." Although he knew he had enjoyed himself way too much.

"You seem different today....And I think it's for the better" he said softly under his breath as the soap started to bubble up on his head. "I do trust you...completely...." But his lips puckered at the thought of being adorable all tied up. "That's embarrassing!" And he squirmed around a moment in the tub trying to come to terms with his own lack of self control.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 pm

"I seem to remember a company email from my secretary saying that flu was going around the office as well. Must be the season." Ishihara spoke calmly.
Though his boss lit up, the megane-clad man did not. Inwardly he was a little too nervous to smoke at the moment. His argument would have to be perfect.
You nodded. "I understand the concern, sir... but dating Shou? I've a fair idea what happened to the package in the Doctor's care and thus I fear even if I managed to catch the star's eye... being in the man's bedroom may not happen as long as the boy remains at the house. No doubt Shou would have any romantic affairs away from the child's eyes or ears to keep from disturbing him. Which means I would not be a constant at Shou's side. However... I've a degree in literature, Matsumoto-san. I'm more than qualified to be the boy's tutor... and no doubt Shou will want someone he can trust being alone with the boy, let alone teaching him. My... personal tastes do not involve someone so young, so you would have no fear of me making the child further unstable. As a tutor however, especially with Shou's chaotic schedule, there's a very real possibility that I could be a live-in tutor... thus giving you and the Doctor, access to the boy quite possibly 24/7."

No... he wouldn't tell Izo that he disliked this mission simply because he had a lover himself.
But Haru trusted Ishihara... and as much as it sickened him... he could take advantage of that. With Yamada there, the chances of You being Ko's tutor rose dramatically.

"I'm good with both world and Japanese history as well... and I speak English fluently. I've a feeling the child is advanced in mathematics... most musicians are... so that may be the only area I need to refer to an outside source for. I could still do my duties in my spare time... while keeping an eye on the boy. All the Doctor wants is a report on his precious experiment... and it puts me in position to snag the child on your order if it eventually came down to it." Ishihara continued

"I am different." Akihiko replied softly, letting his nails and fingertips scrub away his manager's worries. "Seeing you there... begging... it reminded me why I enjoy being the seme in a relationship. I've got a lot of my confidence back, thanks to you." he teased, flicking Lucky's ear playfully before cupping more water into his hands and beginning to wash the first suds away. "Just think... by the time the shows are done, we might just be clawing at each other for a good time."

Narcissus was laughing softly at the notion of them jumping each other like bunnies. "Don't be embarrassed, Ruki. It just makes you blush and makes you even more adorable..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"It happens every year. Next year, I'm going to tell them that flu shots are highly recommended. But, my driver, he's not usually sick so I'll give him that. His old lady is enough to make any man go to work sick or not so I'm certain he's miserable." Izo commented as he leaned back further in the seat.

"Mmm...that's a good point." His eyes drifted over Ishihara as the man continued to speak. He didn't say much about what the Doctor had done. There was a fine line on what he'd speak about in that regard. "But, Shou doesn't exactly know about the package's past. Eventually, passion takes over and doors can be locked, voices muffled. I'm not completely dense as to what children know. They figure it out...even if nothing is happening in the house."

"However, your second idea intrigues me. Although you're a VP and he might think you've no time to do the job. Where as if you were a lover, your time isn't constricted. How would you address that? " He said nothing about You's tastes but his fingers tightened on that cigar as he thought about the past. "I don't want the package any more unstable than it might be. But I want to know if it has real talent."

"A live-in instructor...tutor would work as well as a lover. Provided you can make it happen. And still keep your other commitments." His eyes narrowed. Izo wasn't focused on Ishihara at all but something in those words were a little ominous. Izo wanted results...he wanted to feel like his #1 was really #1. He hated mistakes.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled as he listened to Akihiko talk. "It sounds like you're more at peace with yourself. It's taken you a long time to get to this point. But...maybe this new resolve will help you later today when you see your grandfather."

However, he bit his lip and grumbled, "Now I'm REALLY embarrassed!! How I let myself get into that position I will never know. You...you...Ooh...I love you. But we should not talk about Me begging! I can't help all this blushing. You're saying too much. Less talk and more wash! Or I'll never get out of this tub!" He was stuck with the reddest cheeks and a permanent pout. His SEME was definitely back to normal - 50% Tease - 50% Devil. The perfect combination...Izzy would never want Akihiko to change. But still, it made even his ears blush red to hear some of the things coming out of those plush lips.

"We really should probably go upstairs soon....Shou...or Ko...or even Yuuji could be up by now? Mm....Do you think Yuuji's ok? I know that was all a shock to him yesterday. Mmm....And, how about you? Hideo-kun is family. I mean maybe not Koyasu exactly...but he's the younger member of the family."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 pm

"Surely the boy has told Shou something. If the star didn't realize the child was hiding what happened to him then I really would think Shou more dense than lead." Ishihara replied seriously, checking his gloves absently before focusing directly on Matsumoto once more. "I can easily explain to Shou that I hardly ever work from the office anyway. If I can convince him that I can do my job between lessons then there should be no problem. While I understand the necessity of having the boy in the first place, sir... there's absolutely no reason to distress the child further. He has already taken well to my presence in the past, and I simply do not see how the strain of a new relationship for Shou would be the best choice. Besides..." the light glinted on You's glasses as he pushed them further up his nose with one finger. "A relationship takes time. I can begin tutoring him this very week. Instead of worming my way into Shou's bed... I can simply prove my scholastic prowess and begin the job asap. Faster results for the Doctor... and a quicker eye on the package for you, Matsumoto-san."

To Ishihara, this was clearly the better way to do things.

"And if by some off chance Shou takes a more intimate liking to me... all the better, right?"

Akihiko sighed as he put some leave in conditioner in Izzy's hair. "Why did you have to remind me?" the musician asked, though he didn't sound all that downtrodden by it.
He knew he had to face the old b*****d today... there was just no way around it. Things were too important... too chaotic... to ignore it any longer.
"Yuuji's freaked out and rightly so... but I think things will work out there. I mean... it will take time... and preferably me not shooting off my mouth again..." the young tiger rolled his eyes, rinsing his hands in Lucky's bathwater. "Hideo is Koyasu. He has his grandmother's blood after all... which means technically he has the same blood as my grandfather to an extent. I know ojisan doesn't see things that way... but I do." Akihiko stood up, the kimono falling around him elegantly as he walked over to a cabinet and withdrew a towel for his partner. "He wouldn't have seen any of Yuriko's children as Koyasu... not if I had produced a male heir. He's a stubborn old fool who's blind to his own flesh and blood." lithe hands withdrew a huge white fluffy towel that he carefully set beside the bath.
After all, Izzy still needed to wash.
"If I can't convince him to leave us both be... I have no doubt Asato would gladly hand the reigns over when the time comes. Yuuji's more suited to desk work than I am... and hell, he's already got a son." Akihiko spoke with a smile.
Though the smile still didn't quite reach his eyes...
After the night before... there was no doubt in Narcissus' mind. Company be damned... he had Izzy Lucky.
He was HAPPY for once... deep deep down happy... and Akihiko wasn't about to let that dying old tiger steal his joy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"You're probably right and I doubt that Shou is dense but let's hope the Doctor followed the rules and the package can't articulate the complete truth because he didn't see much."he muttered as he tapped the cigar in his ashtray.

"Mm...Alright, I'll let you try it your way. But if your plan doesn't work then you best follow through with mine." It was as simple as that. "No he doesn't need the stress...I suppose. But don't get too soft, Ishihara You." He blew a smoke ring from his lips that descended between them before fading in to the carpet below.

"Very well, make it happen within the week. I expect a report as soon as you've secured your new 'job'. Then he laughed, "Yes, if he takes an intimate liking to you...all the better. Having a bit more security and stability in Shou's world would easy my mind." Especially after the assassination attempt. Everything was very quiet on that front. He couldn't even guess right now what to expect and that frustrated him. Could he blame this on the Tiger? No, not his style. Go? He couldn't prove it. MeKA? Again...no proof. One of the others? An outsider?

Glancing out the window, he shook his head changing the subject, "Be on guard when we get inside. He said it would be the last time I'd...see him and such words can have two meanings. His claws aren't dull even if he's...dying. But...he wants to talk, I've a couple guesses as to what. However, we will see. Either way, he's lost."

The words had a bitter edge as Izo's inner rivalry crossed with the need for revenge. At this dark time of the year, his cold heart bled with the past that tormented him. His own....mistakes. His own losses.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well, it had to be brought up sooner or later...and I didn't think you'd want to talk about it in front of Shou." he replied but noted that his partner didn't sound nearly as disturbed as he had been about it all. That was a welcome change. Izzy knew that would pick a path and follow it through. He could see it in his blue eyes - a passion and resolve.

"Yes, I agree. It will take time.I just wanted to make sure we saw the same thing with him. I don't know what more we can do to help Yuuji. Except be there and try to help Hideo-kun remember. But I'm so happy that we were able to bring Yuuji together with his son. It's a miracle...really." His eyes wandered upwards as Akihiko rose. That kimono made his partner very...alluring. "I love that kimono on you." he whispered drifting off topic for just a moment before shaking his head and pulling himself together.

"I still don't understand the bloodline issues. Yuuji has a perfect line of succession and with the right education, Hideo-kun could be a fine heir. He's smart, talented...and isn't spoiled. Ok..wait maybe he will be spoiled living with Shou. That man dotes on the boy." His fingers reached for the soap and he finally started washing himself not clinging so hard to the side wall anymore Conversation distracted him from the water.

"I think you or Yuriko-chan would have made wonderful little...spoiled children had either of you been inclined." he said with a slight smile, one that was still glad that Akihiko chose himself over that life. "You grandfather's world is such a different view point. I can't even imagine growing up in that world."

"Do you still want me to go with you to his house today? When do you want to go there?" he asked as he scrubbed his chest and neck.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Ishihara would have bowed properly had they not been in the limo. "Would you like me to accompany you to speak with him directly or would you rather I wait outside?" You asked politely, knowing that his boss did value his own secrets. "I doubt Ohayou is to blame for the recent problems, Matsumoto-san. Even given what Hayato-san did, the bond between Izzy Lucky and Shou-san is quite strong. If something were to happen to Shou-san, I've no doubt Izzy Lucky would have a breakdown. It even seemed to me, in LA, that Narcissus-san himself sees Shou-san as a friend. I can appreciate a healthy rivalry... but I have yet to see Koyasu Aki move in such a drastic manner in all my years working for you, sir." the man smiled slightly however. "I am well prepared to defend you should the need arise." he said, wanting to set his boss's mind at ease. "Oh, I had forgotten..." he quickly withdrew a piece of paper from his coat, handing it to the spider. "My sources have confirmed that Takagi Yuuji is acting chairman in Hiroki Asato's absence... and it seems the Ohayou board doesn't like him one bit. If I may suggest... moving forward with your plans to sway their choices may be fruitful at this point, sir. If you can buy their distrust of Takagi Yuuji... it may work in your favor."

"My childhood wasn't exactly the stuff of fairy tales." Akihiko replied, moving to sit beside the bath as he relaxed while Izzy washed. "I grew up in a traditional home actually. After my family died, ojisan had his current estate built and his old home, which was also traditional, was simply left. Actually... the traditional portion of this house, the other wing or side or whatever you want to call it WAS his old home." blue eyes watched as Lucky moved the soapy sponge across his skin. "I went to live at his estate and hardly ever saw him except at performances. I had private tutors until high school but of course I didn't quite understand making friends at that point. Sure I had whatever I wanted... but it was lonely. I don't think Hideo would ever be lonely now." the musician smiled slightly. "Between Shou-san, NAKO-san, Yamada-san, and us... he's got enough people to keep him busy for a long time. But..." Akihiko shook his head. "He needs friends his own age. I know school's out of the question... and any child stars would probably take offense to his skill... so that leave very few friends he could make, doesn't it?"
Sighing, Narcissus leaned back, laying on the tile and staring up at the ceiling. "Ojisan hates his sister for walking away from the family. He wouldn't hand his empire to the grandson of said sister. He's just too damn stubborn. I would much rather Hideo take the reigns one day than force the company into hands outside the family... I'm just afraid that Hideo's social skills may not blossom properly because of his special circumstances..."
The musician went silent. He lay there, contemplating the day to come. Of course he'd want Ruki with him... it was going to be hard enough. And yet Aki may not permit Izzy being in the room.
Family matters, to the old tiger, were to be kept in the family.
Turning his head to the side, Narcissus smirked slightly, "I'll have to wear this kimono more often. I think you just get a kick out of me being slightly feminine at times." he teased, turning onto his side as he watched Lucky once more. "Come with me to the house. We'll go tonight... less a chance of being seen if Yuuji's really going to sneak us in."

Doctor Araki had a rather full schedule... so when Yamada showed up he had to have the man wait. Of course he knew Haru would do just that... and eventually the psychiatrist exited his office, bidding farewell to the patient who had just taken up his last hour, before smiling to the man in his waiting room.
"Come in." the sensei said, not giving a name as the woman who had just left was coordinating her next appointment with his secretary.
Araki offered the younger man a seat. "I was up quite late working on the report on the boy." he spoke, taking a key from his pocket and unlocking a hidden drawer of his desk. The doctor pulled out a manilla folder, passing it over the desk to Haru. "The boy is deeply disturbed but also immensely gifted. I'd like an MRI done on his cranium if possible. He displayed ticks and traits I've never seen in a patient before... so I can't say for certain everything that's wrong. What I do know is he was abused and has a deep rooted fear of doctors in general. I fear the child was subjected to experimentation as well... so the MRI should be able to confirm any cranial tampering. I was... surprised to see Oumori-san with him... given the man's own instability."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"We will see what he wants then I'll decide. The old tiger's a crafty man. Much smarter than his desired heir. Ah...in his hay day, he was far more worthy than any opponent." His reflective comment didn't change his demeanor but the man surely missed days gone by. "Getting older does no justice to a man, Ishihara You. In your line of work, though I suppose that thought doesn't matter much." Most assassins didn't live too long and both men knew it.

"I doubt they are the ones to blame. Too much chaos building...and it's not the old tiger's style. Maybe the younger one but he's had too many issues to be giving order to anyone."

"Mmm....Izzy Lucky. That name. It was surely a surprise when I found out who Izzy Lucky was related to. A pawn promoted....Ishi Rukuro played his cards well. Izzy Lucky is not what I expected from Ishi Rukuro. Not what I expected from the Ishi family. I've already eyes out watching things from there. Rukuro and Crystal should be in Tokyo soon for a...visit. Things should get interesting...very soon. But Narcissus as a friend? Hmmph...as if that man could keep friends. However, the rivalry is true enough. Narcissus is a growing cub with paws to big and a yowl much bigger. He's best on stage and worthless off. Ah..if only he were running Ohayou. This would be a breeze." he laughed at the thought as they pulled on to a very familiar street. One that left Izo contemplative. Soon he'd be facing his rival...one last time. Was it really...the last?

"But no....Koyasu Aki never was about drastic measures in business. He always thought out ever move...each long range plan perfectly devised. His well placed words could twist... manipulate, divide and conquer the best of men...in his hay day. He had his own resources and network....Really quite brilliant. No one would ever see anything but the face he chose to show." Izo peered into the glass and could almost see the past. What a challenge...what a ruthless monster the old tiger had been. He had learned quickly what it was like to suffer at that one's claws.

"However, in personal matters....Those things...can bring out an entirely different malicious animal. That charismatic face he shows for business....is not the same face he shows at home. If I were a feeling man, I might actually have a shred of sympathy for Koyasu Akihiko. But I lost that part of myself...years ago." Izo took another draw from the cigar and created two more smoke rings that entwined like wedding rings as they drifted slowly down. He stared at the rings until they passed his knee and his foot moved just slightly to break their descent.

"Takagi Yuuji." he cracked a grin. Oh that one...yes he could put pressure on that one, "I'll press them right after the New Years is over. And not before. But as these holidays have passed, a whole new year awaits." Izo had only one part of the year which seemed to hold value to him. Christmas through New Years. In all the years of You's employ, the man didn't once break from this pattern. Even if the rest of the year seemed to have no place for those sorts of values. The only reason he even followed vacations and off time was due to laws not to any regard for meaningful holidays.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy lifted up a foot and scrubbed as he listened. With suds everywhere he really was a cutey in the tub. His toes wiggled as he sponged over them. "I never knew that part of the house was his old place." Inside, that almost felt creepy. He had to wonder what secrets were still lurking in that part of the house. Or was Koyasu Aki careful enough to have removed everyone. Probably the latter was more true than the former but...sometimes Izzy just had to wonder what they'd find.

"I don't think Hideo-kun will ever feel that way. But you're right, he needs contact with kids his own age. Although, I don't know how to provide that. He's got...mmm...a unique situation. Mm...what about...umm...childhood friend at the grocery store. There's kids there right?? Mm...Although. I wonder if he'd get along with them." Izzy was trying to think of answers to help out with that problem. Seriously, it would become a problem over time and he knew it. Every child should have someone his or her own age to talk to and just be...well kids.

"Shou probably won't find him play mates unless...oh god...let's figure out something ourselves. If we told Shou that Hideo really needs friends his own age to play with and he didn't know how to get them, he'd....he'd...call out to his...fans...on Twitter...Oh my god. I can see it now. Shou's Bees would show up in full force with...all their kids." His eyes widened knowing that this was a very real possibility. He had read his friend's twitter feed...and KNEW the danger. Shou was extreme sometimes...very extreme. "I want Hideo to make friends...but..I think that might be a disaster waiting to happen."

"Social skills can be nurtured. He's got a softer personality than you did at his age I think. And he is very well mannered. So I think he can be taught and gently brought on course to a good future even if he doesn't inherit. But I think he could...He's only 8 years old. So plenty of time to nurture him into a healthy young man." Izzy pointed out because he knew that while the child had been through much hardship, in the short time in Shou's and Naoko's care the child had opened up. That meant that things weren't so crystallized that the boy couldn't grown. "We've just got to be good examples, give proper guidance and help him get through whatever the past left behind."

He smiled slyly when Akihiko spoke about wearing the kimono more often. "Did you read my mind?" he asked sweetly as he view the man out of the corner of his eye.

"Ok...I'll go but I have my doubts he wants to see me. I still wonder if Yuuji can sneak us in."

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"An MRI...Alright. Can that be done here? Mm...if it can be I'll make an appointment here and fit it into Shou's schedule. Wait... Experimentation?" His eyes narrowed as he thought about the safe house he found the child in. Had that been a key to the proof and he had overlooked something? There had been rumors of something more...something deeper but he had thought it would have been on the computer that he had found. No...it hadn't. And the child...an accidental find. God. What was going on in the depth of Smash? Or was it Smash at all?

"What can you do if there's been...tampering? What do you suspect?" he asked as he opened the manila folder and peered at the contents. "Instability seems to be a way of the world around me lately. Better Naoko-kun than Shou-sama coming here I think." He couldn't even imagine what Dr. Araki would say if Shou/Sai were to spend an hour with the man. No he doubted it would happen without extreme circumstances. Both personalities seemed very much against exposing themselves to the psychology profession even though they were very willing to promote others using it.

"Naoko-kun was the best choice at the time. And he dearly likes the boy. Actually, I almost think the boy does the Naoko-kun some good. They went to the Aquarium after here and had a fun time together. I think Naoko-kun should come back here though and keep working on his problems." Haru admitted as he closed the folder.

"I almost wish I could bring Shou-sama here, but...I doubt that will be possible due to his insane schedule." Due to his insanity, he had wanted to say but that he kept to himself.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

An heir...
The thoughts of that dying experiment seemed to come back to haunt him. For everything Izo said, it sounded more and more to Ishihara as if the spider were jealous of his rival.
Was it jealousy over family? Money? Power?
Surely Izo was far better off than the Koyasu family these days... and the man obviously had power to wield at his disposal.
Yet... Matsumoto didn't have a family... had never had a family to the best of Ishihara's knowledge.
But he had an heir?

"Sir, if I might be so bold... have you ever... well, it's an odd question coming from one such as myself but... have you ever wanted a family? I mean in the same sense as Koyasu-san had." You voiced the question, a part of himself genuinely curious. "I understand you view family and friends and loved ones as weakness to be exploited... and while to some degree that is true... neither of us would be here if it were not for someone holding those same weakness before us."

A valid point in the usually over-analytical shark's mind. Ishihara had loved his family, and though he had lost his mother as a boy and his father later to a on-site work safety hazard... You had never felt disdain for either leaving his life. He had fallen in with a bad crowd in middle school... had run a local yakuza outfit in high school... and had begun working as an assassin for Matsumoto Izo while in college. But he had never resented his family for his circumstances.

Quite the contrary actually. If they had been alive he probably wouldn't be where he was today... and most likely would never have even met Yamada Haru.
So in a way... the assassin was grateful to fate.

"Forgive me for prying." Ishihara soon said after his initial question. "I suppose after my mishap I've begun to question my own mortality a bit more. The things I haven't done in life... the things I might want to do one day. I also suppose, if you want my honesty, Matsumoto-san... that is partly why I would rather tutor the boy than date the musician." of course he wouldn't say anything about having a partner to the spider... gods no. "Koyasu Aki... for all outward signs... is your perfect rival, sir. If his imminent demise is true... the perhaps even I am sad at his passing. Surely he made things interesting from my end of the spectrum. For you, he could have only been both infuriating and invigorating to compete against." the PR man smiled slightly, remembering many times when Izo had complained about the old tiger of Ohayou... and yet had seemed more than eager to show him up at the end of the day. "As for Narcissus... he's smarter than I think we've both given him credit for. After all... the b*****d's still alive. He and Izzy Lucky both. With everything thrown at the two of them... there has to be some sort of personal ingenuity for each man."

"Gods no he won't want to see you." Akihiko spoke with a smirk. "You told him off unlike anyone ever has before. You, my dear Ruki, stood up for me when no one else would... and you stood up to him for me. That... took a helluva lot of guts. He won't have forgotten it, nor forgiven it." the musician stood, walking to the sink and picking up a hair brush. He began to carefully, methodically, go through his hair, mindful of the extensions. "But that's why I want you there all the more, Ruki. Because you stood up to him. Yuuji's never stood up to him... I have and lot of good that's done me. But you... you genuinely pissed him off..." Akihiko couldn't help but laugh softly at that. "You pissed him off and got away with it. Hell, got a bigger salary out of it too! Well... WOULD get a bigger salary if the company wasn't in dire straights... so I guess I should say WILL get a bigger salary... larger still now that you're singing too."

Blue eyes caught Izzy in the mirror. "There's a reason I don't go into the traditional portion of my house too often... too many memories... good and bad I suppose." lithe fingers separated strands of hair, brushing everything with a care that perhaps only a hairdresser would give. "We'll find someone for Hideo to play with... the kids at the grocery might be a good starting point. Maybe we could convince NAKO-san to take him shopping with us? I'd say Shou-san but honestly, Ruki... one famous person in that small space is enough to make them deal with. All hell would break lose if it were both myself AND Shou-san... besides... I blend into a crowd better than he does with those masks and makeup." setting the brush down the musician turned, hips leaning against the counter as he watched Izzy once more. For a while, Akihiko didn't say anything.

And then...
"I'm really screwed up, aren't I?" he asked with a slightly amused smile. "My past... my family... my profession... my personality. It's a wonder you love me at all, Ruki." the young tiger teased with a wink. "But we're not so different... you and I... we're both gorgeous men... both have strange family relationships... and both live in a world most only dream about. You get me... and that makes me smile because I don't have to explain everything to you. Somehow... you just instinctively know. Like last night. You knew I needed something to get my mind off my grandfather and the company and Yuuji and Hideo and my own insecurities and... other things..." no he wouldn't say out loud what that other thing was... he couldn't tell Izzy about the craving sensations. "You knew and you got my mind off it." Narcissus smiled... genuinely whole heartedly smiled. "Arigatou, Ruki."

"No, I'm afraid I haven't the equipment here for an MRI." Araki replied honestly. "I would recommend having a test done outside the country. Somewhere that Matsumoto's influence might not be felt as much or as quickly bought." the sensei opened a small refrigerator, offering Ishihara a cold canned coffee. He took one for himself then sat down once more. "Aside from the abuse, he had a genuine fear of my white lab coat. Luckily didn't have it with me because it was at the cleaners. When I said I was a doctor the poor child nearly had a panic attack and began fumbling for something in his bag saying he wanted to see Shou right then. Luckily, Oumori-san calmed him down. He said specifically that he didn't like doctors, didn't trust doctors, and didn't like white coat doctors. I offered the boy a calpico and he quite literally suspected it had been drugged." sipping the cold coffee, Araki took out two more manilla folders. He handed one to Yamada... which was the file on Naoko himself... and from the other he took out a small flash drive.
Plugging the drive into the computer... Araki played back the entire conversation starting from the very moment the boy and his uncle arrived in the office.
Once the file had played out, the doctor looked over to Yamada. "As you can hear, it took hypnosis to get the boy to say anything beyond it being a bad place and that his parents were dead. Cutting into his head, and whatever experiment was perpetrated, obviously affected his musical talents and enhanced them. An MRI would give us medical proof... but I can't factually tie that back to the spider. Not without the boy knowing names. And the only name he seemed to know was someone called the Doctor and nothing more."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games