Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:17 pm
((Umm i havent seen her..))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:17 pm
((ok))  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:18 pm
((Sorry >.<))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 am
KG8584
((ok))

((I always seem to have bad timing. xp ))  

GoddessInu03

UnholyBioHazard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:40 am
[o.o damn i joined on page 5 xD sry i haven't posted ><]

Oden walked along a small forest path in search for a lake to refill his canister  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:28 am
Luminia was in the void spinning around. If she stayed here for a long time she would go nuts. "I"m crazy! i'm crazy! I'm SO HUNGRY I"M CRAZY!!"  

Reborn Rinoa

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 am
((Anyone still alive in this rp?)))
Savannah woke up from a long dead sleep and glanced over at Treick. 'I dont think I'll bother him she thought sliiping out of his grip and tip toeing out the room. "Where is everybody?" she thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:06 pm
GoddessInu03
Savannah woke up from a long dead sleep and glanced over at Treick. 'I dont think I'll bother him she thought sliiping out of his grip and tip toeing out the room. "Where is everybody?" she thought aloud.

Leon woke up and noticed that Savannah wasn't in his arms he grabed his gun and headed out his door. did we just sleep together. wow i just slep with a girl. he headed down the all way andstarted looking for his girlfriend.  

KG8584

Zing0619

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 pm
Xion sat down and began to chant gathering his energy the words were not understandable and it was because they are of a langguae long lost((any one wana rp wiht me?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 pm
KG8584
GoddessInu03

Leon woke up and noticed that Savannah wasn't in his arms he grabed his gun and headed out his door. did we just sleep together. wow i just slep with a girl. he headed down the all way andstarted looking for his girlfriend.

Savannah walked downstairs still in yesterdays outfit. 'I guess I didnt have enough time to change.' she thought to herself. But smiling she remembered laying against him and in his arms and thought, 'I would do it again too maybe with some blankets though' She laughed as she headed for her room to take a shower and change her clothes.  

GoddessInu03

Zing0619

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:12 am
((anyone care to roleplay with me?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:14 am
(i'm like lost....Are we still in the thing were its all darkness and stuf?????... So confused crying ))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Zing0619

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:19 am
Zing0619
((anyone care to roleplay with me?))

((ill take that as a no))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 am
GoddessInu03
KG8584
GoddessInu03

Savannah walked downstairs still in yesterdays outfit. 'I guess I didnt have enough time to change.' she thought to herself. But smiling she remembered laying against him and in his arms and thought, 'I would do it again too maybe with some blankets though' She laughed as she headed for her room to take a shower and change her clothes.

"Savannah where are you?" He yelled trying to find her. he went own stairs to the living room then the lights went out he looked around and lighting flashed in his eyes as he stood in front of the bay window. He found a flashlight and began to look around for Savannah  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:50 am
Savannah stepped out of the shower grabbing the towel and wrapping it around her. "Gosh it's cold." She said to herself shivering as she looked out the window. Lightening was flashing and it looked pretty scary. "I wonder if Luminia put any clothes in here." She thought heading for the closet. Pulling it open she found some jeans, a shirt and a nice jacket. Quickly getting dressed she opened the door hearing someone calling her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff