Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
Third Fate

3nodding

So, I'm Clara. I am the young age of thirteen. I've been a fan of Panic! for (maybe) two years. I think more though. My favorite songs have to be Camisado, Time To Dance, and Build God, Then We'll Talk. I guess I don't have a favorite member but if I had to chose I'd pick Brendon or Jon(now The Young Veins).

I live in the state of Minnesota. I hate labels of any kind(meaning: scene, emo, skater, prep, gay, lesbian, republican, democrat, et cetra).And I don't know what else to say.

EDIT:

I'm on team PanicVeins. I am a Taurus, born April 29, live with my mother, I go to concerts like a maniac. I dye my hair because I think it looks cool NOT because I want to be cool or fit in, I hate how everyone is dying their hair now.

Don't label me or I will virtually punch you in the nose. stare

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. I love your signature! Are you in high school yet? If not, just wait. Everyone dyes their hair.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 am
um, my names summer, whats yours? XD  

smile or else 72

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Moet et Chandon14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 pm

My name is Zhan
I'm 16 yrs. old
A college student (architecture)
I like reading, eating (just... not vegetables... mad lol), sleeping and listening to music... smile
I like most of P!aTD songs especially in their AFYCSO album
Sad that they broke up though sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 pm
Ok.
So.
I am Kagohme, Kira, Ano, or just whatever.
I will not tell you my real name.
I will tell you that I have been on Gaia since 2004
And that I like the old layout.
I'm glad they still have it in the guilds. <3
I like to put <3's.
And I got both of the P!@tD CD's (well, me and my sis) for Christmas last year and I've been hooked ever since.
Nice to meet you all? Haha. <3

Kira Ano

Feline Cat

Catastrophyy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:57 pm
@PrimeRibby

Why, thank you smile

I am not in High School yet. Close to it. Yeah, not at the one I'm going to. i think most kids there have blonde hair or "skater" hair. rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Hi ya! ^..^ I'm Chelsea! I am a sophmore! Love it. And I am about to turn 16 in January! I have died my hair purple before..Almost every hair color now that I think about it. Hah..I love music..Music is basicly my life..And I am in colorguard at my school! :3  

-Anti_Loved_-

Ceesick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:10 pm
Heyyo.
I'm Charrie and I may be weird. Call me pig, charrie, cha, caridad or whatever floats your boat. I'm fifteen years old and I'm from the Philippines. I'm in third year high school which is 9th grade in middle school there. I listen to death metal but PATD's music struck me the most. I like every lyrics and twist of lines they make. I hope I could watch their shows and such even if some of the members parted away. I cut my own hair and I know how to dye it. Right now it's kind of dark brown. [Since we're not allowed to dye hair in school]. I just dyed it in a tone that's closer to black because of the fugly school rules. I hate labels and I'm ready to massacre people who call me EMO or whatever.

I don't have any specific font when I go on forums. I've been loving PATD for 4 years, since 2006...I think it is when I was 12 or 13. I really really love their song Lying is the most fun thing a girl can have without taking her clothes off. It's like similar to most of our society here in the Philippines. I basically live in Manila, the capital of the Phils. I have a triple personality so sometimes i may change moods and things. I LOVE PIGS and OLIVER SCOTT SYKES. But Ryan Ross pwns if we talk about PATD. I can play 6 musical instruments : keyboards, guitar, bass guitar, drums, flute, and harmonica. I can also sing and scream, do growlings. I can be all around in a band. I like mediterannean and italian cuisine. I like photography. I'm good in drawing and arts. I'm a computer freak and i know several programming languages. I can also speak german, spanish, and japanese.

I have a lot to say...
rofl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm
name: Amber( friends call me am or pillow:3 )
school. Sophomore baby. go sophies!
favorite song: Build God Then We'll Talk
its an amazing song XD
free time: sleep, Gaia, Color Guard, sing, band, and Drama( which means no free time!)

lives in a hicktown... anyone else here live in a hicktown??just wondering 3nodding

Yea well thats mostly all i can think of

Northern_Downpour143

Desirable Wench

13,200 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 am
smile or else 72
um, my names summer, whats yours? XD

I usually don't give away my name in the guild, although some people probably know it. xD Just call me Prime! Or Ribby! Or the two combined! :p Summer is a lovely name. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:00 am
syaoran-kun08

My name is Zhan
I'm 16 yrs. old
A college student (architecture)
I like reading, eating (just... not vegetables... mad lol), sleeping and listening to music... smile
I like most of P!aTD songs especially in their AFYCSO album
Sad that they broke up though sad

Panic! still lives, don't worry. Just two of their members are in a different band now. surprised I used to want to major in architecture in college. But nowww, I changed my mind to journalism. xp Strange, I know. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 am
Kira Ano
Ok.
So.
I am Kagohme, Kira, Ano, or just whatever.
I will not tell you my real name.
I will tell you that I have been on Gaia since 2004
And that I like the old layout.
I'm glad they still have it in the guilds. <3
I like to put <3's.
And I got both of the P!@tD CD's (well, me and my sis) for Christmas last year and I've been hooked ever since.
Nice to meet you all? Haha. <3

Nice to meet you, too. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 am
Third Fate
@PrimeRibby

Why, thank you smile

I am not in High School yet. Close to it. Yeah, not at the one I'm going to. i think most kids there have blonde hair or "skater" hair. rolleyes

Do you have something against blondes and skater hair? xd

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 am
xXx_Bunnies_xXx
Hi ya! ^..^ I'm Chelsea! I am a sophmore! Love it. And I am about to turn 16 in January! I have died my hair purple before..Almost every hair color now that I think about it. Hah..I love music..Music is basicly my life..And I am in colorguard at my school! :3

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 am
DenisseKeyk
Heyyo.
I'm Charrie and I may be weird. Call me pig, charrie, cha, caridad or whatever floats your boat. I'm fifteen years old and I'm from the Philippines. I'm in third year high school which is 9th grade in middle school there. I listen to death metal but PATD's music struck me the most. I like every lyrics and twist of lines they make. I hope I could watch their shows and such even if some of the members parted away. I cut my own hair and I know how to dye it. Right now it's kind of dark brown. [Since we're not allowed to dye hair in school]. I just dyed it in a tone that's closer to black because of the fugly school rules. I hate labels and I'm ready to massacre people who call me EMO or whatever.

I don't have any specific font when I go on forums. I've been loving PATD for 4 years, since 2006...I think it is when I was 12 or 13. I really really love their song Lying is the most fun thing a girl can have without taking her clothes off. It's like similar to most of our society here in the Philippines. I basically live in Manila, the capital of the Phils. I have a triple personality so sometimes i may change moods and things. I LOVE PIGS and OLIVER SCOTT SYKES. But Ryan Ross pwns if we talk about PATD. I can play 6 musical instruments : keyboards, guitar, bass guitar, drums, flute, and harmonica. I can also sing and scream, do growlings. I can be all around in a band. I like mediterannean and italian cuisine. I like photography. I'm good in drawing and arts. I'm a computer freak and i know several programming languages. I can also speak german, spanish, and japanese.

I have a lot to say...
rofl

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3
But.But.But. RyRo pwns if we talk about The Young Veins! :p

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 am
Charlotte the Nomad
name: Amber( friends call me am or pillow:3 )
school. Sophomore baby. go sophies!
favorite song: Build God Then We'll Talk
its an amazing song XD
free time: sleep, Gaia, Color Guard, sing, band, and Drama( which means no free time!)

lives in a hicktown... anyone else here live in a hicktown??just wondering 3nodding

Yea well thats mostly all i can think of

Polyphonic Twilight thinks that I live in a hicktown. xD But I've seen far worse! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff