Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:23 pm

This one time I was walking to school and walked past a bush-fire and was all.
"Oh ******** not again" So I continued walking, and told the principal about it and that was the most interesting part of my day.

I like rain.

Sorry but I just had coffee which was a bad idea because I am probably going to get a migraine.

C'mon guys! Pray that I won't get migraine! All together now!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:06 pm

Seeing as how I am in no way religious, I shall simply hope that you do no get a migraine. Of course, as Buddha put it, "All life is suffering"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:09 pm

Guys! Guys guys guys!! Guess what?!?!

I have a new job now!! ^___^!! I work at a hobby shop selling comic books and board games and card games and all that nerdy stuff! Yay!

And so, because of my new job, and with next month being NaNoWriMo, I probably won't be around as much. :/ I'll be working on a lot of things.

But.. but.. money again! Yay!

And you lot are free to add me to whatever messenger lists you use. I've usually got one going in the background while I'm working on my story outline incase I feel like getting distracted.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:11 pm

Mostly Dead Sirius Black
Here to claryify for HKBlack why this hurricane might hit Southwest Florida [we are all in Cape Coral, Florida just south of Naples. This is Southwest Florida.]. There is a cold front coming down from Texas that will possibly force Hurricane Wilma directly at us. The other two paths though take it to the southern tip of Florida or over the Keys.

Then, we have the Yukatan Penisula which might actually hold Wilma's attention for a couple of days. If it does that. We don't have a hurricane. Until then, I'm staying at Rem's house helping him recouperate. His fever is down and he is somewhat coherant.

Rather, he is coherant enough to sit next to me, drink his green tea and tell me what to write and write a post in response to Lunar_Blade. Allow me to let him get on Gaia now.

Aww, poor Rem, get better.

And yes I understand the cold front and all, but they made a literal 90* turn and I was like "I understand the reasoning to why it's turning, but...there's no possible way it can make a perfect 90* turn and have it's eye hit Florida exactly where they predict it to hit with that perfect turn--it's just not natural, it'll be an 89* turn! and then what?!? OH! In your face you stupid weather man and your stupid right angles! HA!"

You'll have to excuse me, Red Ribbon week is coming up--and while I really don't give a flying flip if you do drugs (just as long as your not an a*****e--you can have sex with a donkey and I really won't care) I managed to inflitrate the commitee to figure out what themes we're going to do each day with little minions who will tell you it was all their idea--yeah...sure...--so we're doing P.J.s on Monday, Hats on Tuesday and then my personal fave--Decades day. I'm currently sporting my new 80s outfit of white, pink and black with my hair with a ton of hairspray. I had to make sure everything fits and all that jazz--now I have to wait patiently for Wednesday. sweatdrop

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:54 pm

God I hate you HK, and your stupid clothes. We have uniforms and 1 free-dress day a term.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:59 pm

Hey now brown cow! It ain't my fault.

Personally I would prefer a uniformed school--but whatever.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:02 pm

Uniforms are cool. Ours are blue.

God I am so illiterate I can hardly write two sentences.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:09 pm

I went to an all-boys private school for a year when I was younger. We had uniforms.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:14 pm

Never been to a school with uniforms.

Probably wouldn't like the idea as much if I had.

*shrug* Oh well.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:17 pm

Considering that it was an all-boys catholic private school...no...I didn't like it much. I got hit with a ruler once for asking if Jesus had friends. Nuns are mean.

Our uniform was gray.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:19 pm

Gray? Ugh, thats horrible.. Sounds like ST Brutus's
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:26 pm

Oh broken rulers, how fun.

But seriously, come on, what is up with smacking you if you ask such a simple question--it's a good one!

You don't know anything about the man during the most crucial years of any human beings life

He had to have some one he considered a friend and not a follower right?

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:36 pm

You know... We could all be in a computer game, and Jesus is a nerd playing it!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:36 pm

Exactly, but regardless, they didn't accept me for the second year because I was a sodomite and a blasphemer. Yeah for me!  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:37 pm

Lunar_Blade
You know... We could all be in a computer game, and Jesus is a nerd playing it!

I always thought of it as us being ants and God is the kid with the magnifying glass.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games