PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:41 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
master_maji
you know what i hate?
those a**holes who act like a jerk and try to be your friend!
THEY PISS ME OFF!
scream stressed
Yet everyone loves me and I'm an a*****e who acts like a jerk and yet is friends with people. smile

Strange, same here.

Only I don't try to be friends with anyone, they come to me for some odd reason I will never understand.

Why would a perfectly happy, sane, well meaning person come to a rude, sadistic jerk of highly questionable mental stability who bad luck seems to be glued to and who's ideas never fail to end in 'all or nothing'?

I think its for the fun factor.
That makes sense.....I must be a metaphorical amusment park then. Tickets are 45 dollars each, no discounts.
I have a season pass. ^_^
It expires in a few months.

Nearly time to renew. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:30 pm
Dear Mother,

Why the hell did you throw away my Punjab sauce! Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone who does! Oh, and stop eating everything I make. Seriously. I made that rice to take to school with me and it should have lasted for a month, but you had to go and eat it in one bloody night! Then you have to throw away my Punjab sauce because it tastes wierd......I like it! I bought it! Stop it. Stop it now. All through ought my life you have been throwing away and trashing what is mine no matter what it is, material or not. Stop it, I'm ******** sick of it. And all the other s**t you've done. I can't think of one reason to call you once I'm out of this hell hole. Come find me in Stockholm, mother.

Dear Sister,

Why? Why must you do this? This isn't one of my usual rants against your sluty-emptyheaded-annoying-malevolent self. This is more important than that. You're destroying yourself. I need you to stop it, every night and every day I see you doing it and you have no idea what's going on, what you're doing to yourself. Maybe I've only noticed because I took a college level biology course for two years and I hung out in our dad's work room when he was studying for medical school, but who cares. The point is I know, and you should listen to me and hear what I'm trying to tell you and understand. I need you to see what you're doing to yourself. It you can't, have fun dying young.

Dear Father,

Come home more often okay? When you do come home, actually spend it with us and not in your room locked up or at the hardware store or downtown. When you do spend it with us, try to relax and just chill, and not rag on us for every little thing we do. Please stop being so judgmental towards me, I'm doing everything I can. I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as you are, I'm just not! Okay! Whatever. That's the story here for both sides, whatever.

Dear Brother,

You need to learn what loyalty means.

Dear Friend,

Call me back sometime, I like talking to you.

Dear History ******** you.

Dear Old Therapist,

You've got to be kidding me. Couldn't you see I was BSing you? Hah. Well I quit you a long time ago so you don't matter anymore.

Dear Old School,

I wish there was a hell, if there was I'd have you and your people burn in it for everything you ever did to me a thousand times over and a thousand times again.

Sincerely, me.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:00 pm
Dear Best Friend,
we all have problems. I know your world is small and one sided, but try and break out the box for a little while without taking your packing penuts with you. I'm not in love with you anymore. It's okay.

Dear Closest Class Mate
You call yourself my friend, and yet you disapear for long periods of time and never bother to call me or keep in touch. Are we friends or not?

Dear Childhood Friend
What the F***K do we think we're doing? Neither of us are ready for that yet and yet we don't stop. We don't think. We're heading down a road it'll be hard to come back from.

Dear Mother
I actually think I might have made my peace with you for a while.

Dear Father
Stop complaining about how I'm never around or how I prioritize my friends over you and our family. I can't help that I have to spend half my time at my mom's house because you never took the time to realize you hated eachother before you got married in med school. You could have gotten a worse daughter, actually you got pretty lucky with me.

Dear English Teacher
... why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm
I just discovered something I sort of want to rub in the faces of certain arrogant ignorant idiots....

twisted  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 am
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm about to set my computer on fire! I have to restart it every time it freezes, which is every three seconds, and every goddamn site I go on, it won't go to the page, because "it might harm my computer." DAMN it!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm
Isis11213
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm about to set my computer on fire! I have to restart it every time it freezes, which is every three seconds, and every goddamn site I go on, it won't go to the page, because "it might harm my computer." DAMN it!
Disable your firewall and set your security features to a minimum. [This may have consequences though depending on what exactly you do online...]

When does your computer freeze? Is in only when you're online or just whenever you do anything at all on it? How many programs are you running in the background? How much memory is left on your computer? How old is it?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 am
XWraith_LordX
Isis11213

Disable your firewall and set your security features to a minimum. [This may have consequences though depending on what exactly you do online...]

When does your computer freeze? Is in only when you're online or just whenever you do anything at all on it? How many programs are you running in the background? How much memory is left on your computer? How old is it?

I think I figured out the problem... for some reason, my computer doesn't like zOMG. And, it's a year and a half old.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:44 am
Well... err... I never ranted before, but there is a first time for everything.

Dear people of my college,
There is nothing wrong in being different, it's not like a sin or anything. I've had it with you imposing your opinion on what I should do with my life.
It's not any of your business If I like to dress in darker colors or if I never wear pink, you should look at yourselves first, did I ever mention to you that lemon yellow and eggplant color don't match well and they make you look like total retards? No I didn't, it's not any of my business; so why should what I wear be any of yours? Is it because I don't dress like the masses? Well, being trendy doesn't mean it's any good.
And what is it with you and my taste of music being nasty? I never made you listen to it by force, and I don't play it when you're around. In stead I listen to what you people put on in the Drawing rooms, and do I ever complain about it? No, never; although I think your favorite artists have major defficiencies (pardon the spelling), and yet I don't complain about it because I don't want to listen to your deefenses.
Oh, and one more thing, not being a fan Angelina Jolie doesn't make me on Jennifer Aniston's side, I dion't give a damn about eithe of them, Brad Pitt has never been one of my priorities.

Now for the real stuff, If the government has written on my birth certifiacte that I'm Muslim (because that's how it works here, you follow the religion of your male parent and our country is in the middle east so the majority are Muslims) That doesn't mean that I really am one, or that I want to be one, and if you are proud to be Muslim, this is your own business not any of mine. Just leave me alone, I don't argue with you about your beleifs. So don't argue with me about mine.

Sorry if this was too long and meaningless, but it made me feel better.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:00 am
God, I am so ******** depressed right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:58 pm
Gothic Muffin of Doom

Sorry if this was too long and meaningless, but it made me feel better.
Sometimes we all need to get things out of our system. 3nodding It's good it made you feel better.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 pm
trampyre
God, I am so ******** depressed right now.
sad Relationship issues?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 am
@Wraith : Thanks for your comment, Stuff sometimes bother me because I'm somewhat old for it.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

trampyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am
Howling Maggot

I hear you mate. My computer is not doing too wel these days either. I suggest switching web browsers. I've had great success with Opera on my underpowered laptop. K-Meleon is supposed to be good too for crash-prone systems. You should probably do a virus and spyware scan too.

Rant:

Dear okcupid (and dating sites in general, I suppose): I am so f***ing sick of you. I wish your whole bloody site would crash and never ever run again. I wish your company would go bankrupt, in fact.

Dear Miss Poet, Miss Artiste, and other Misses I Probably Don't Know About:

F*** OFF. AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas