Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:14 pm
Kai shook his head. "When...when did this happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:15 pm
"seven years ago" she whispered trying to block out what kira was seeing and what she was doing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:17 pm
Kai tensed as he heard this and closed his eyes. "Seven years ago...," he whispered. He then added. "Poor child."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:18 pm
Mitsuzu was confused she looked up at him "are you tell me you saw this?!"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:21 pm
"No...of course not," Kai said shaking his head quickly. "It's just that I could imagine that it must've been awful for her."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:23 pm
Mitsuzu stabbing him with her finger where she stabbed him "your lieing" she whispered looking at Kai Kira was listening to there conversation wanting to see if he was really there  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:26 pm
Kai gasped in pain. "Ow!" he winced and looked Mitsu in the eyes. "I never could fool you...could I?" he said softly. He then quickly added. "Before you stake me may I tell you how I came upon the scene that night?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 pm
Mitsuzu smiled *listen up good if you want to hear* kira was suprised that was she could tell she was listening "of course you cant"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:34 pm
Kai sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "First off let me state this. When I told you that I hadn't killed for human blood in quite awhile...I was being honest. At night I like to travel a lot. I cover a lot of ground during my late night 'runs'. As it happened, I still keep tabs on my kind and I heard that a large group of vampires were planning on attacking a well known family with a well known bloodline. It was Kira's family...and your bloodline," Kai whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:36 pm
Mitsuzu looked at the ground "I see they wanted to make sure I stayed dead" she whispered as Kira couldnt believe it hanging on to Kai's every word wanting to hear more  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:41 pm
Kai nodded. "They knew of our connection together and what would happen to them if I ever found out what they were planning. It took some doing for me to find out, and once I did I hurried to the place that I knew they were going. Evidently they had guessed that I would come, for they had a seperate gang of vampires to delay me. They didn't last long, but I was careless and got seriously wounded by some of them. By the time I made it to where the other group was the dead was done. I thought the entire family was dead. I killed the vampires that were there, buried the bodies, and prayed over them. I had no idea there were any survivors," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Kira took over "thank you" she whispered holding on to him crying "for taking them out even though I killed most of them first" she said looking up at him smiling tears stopped  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:47 pm
Kai looked down at her, surprised by her act of kindness. "I owe not just Mitsu but your entire family a great deal. I swore my loyalty and my life to Mitsu, and thus I swore my loyalty and my life to your family. By all rights I was supposed to guard your family in case anything like this were to happen. I'm sorry for failing you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:48 pm
Kira looked down letting go of Kai then looking up at him hitting him over the head "its okay" Kira started to laugh not knowing why but she was just happy to laugh after such a long time of sorrow  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:50 pm
Kai smiled weakly and rubbed his head. "Easy girl. You still have Mitsu's strength and that hurt," he said sticking out his tongue at her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games