Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:10 pm
Cody walked and looked at Luna. "Oh... my... god..." He checked her pulse. Nothing. He gathered some static. "Clear!" Zap. Nothing. "Clear!" Zap. Nothing. "Damnit!" Zap. Nothing. He walked back to the house, feeling useless. "She's dead... who wants to tell her parents?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:24 pm
"Whatever I'm going" she vanished from sight and arriving in her home and laid on her bed and sighed "Nice one you made enemies o n your first night congratulations" she said to herself.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:17 am
(sorry i've been gone so long but i'm banned from the comp)
he jumps up off the matress and runs over to Yoite's body to see if he could do anything "she's dead and it's all my fault" he tells himself and picks up her body and moves it onto the grass so that it is out of the street "if only i never had that demon in me" he picks up his sword and repeatively stabs himself "please someone kill me now"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:41 am
Nathan walks back and then sees this total emo stabbing himself eek oookaay.this just isn't a good day."goodbye Mr. emo"  

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:29 am
Luna smelled the blood from afar she opened the window and yelled "GO AND SPILL BLOOD SOMEWHERE ELSE!" she slammed the window shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:31 am
as rob heard zaps of lightining he went outside again"i even tried to give her part of mine and wolfing's life but it was usseless"then he saw shad stabing himself"shad!what the heck are you doing!"he quickly ran to shad and pulled the knife out of him"i know how it feels to have a demon inside you thats uncontrolabe...when i wasnt friends with wolfing and i didnt know how to communicate with himi became werewolf accidentaly and my only power was lightining cotnrol...i havent learned how to use them"a tear came out of him"i though wolfing was a demon bu now where friends...and i should thank you shad that you teached me how to use the other three seals"he blinked"i see its still useless.but i can teach you how to control your demon and i will also try to learn it better myself.tommorow after school meet me at the school stadium"  

Shuchi-sama

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:51 pm
ohh don't tell me theres 2 emos gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:51 pm
"Ok guys... I guess the party is over." He picked up Luna. "I'll bring her home..." He started walking, her body hovering slightly behind her. "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay at my place."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:09 pm
ya it is getting cinda late.besides my sis made cinamon rolls*yum* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 am
(what the hell??!!! I'm not dead I'm a vampire its Yoite who is dead gawd read the posts and stop claiming me as the dead)  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:55 pm
((Yes.. my name is Yoite... lol, theres been quite a few mix-ups.))

Aerunai went to Shad. "It's ok. I helped, didn't I?" she asked. She looked at Yoite. "I feel so terrible." She turned and walked home, confused and guilty. She opened her door, locked it behind her, then went up to her room. She fell on her bed, eyes closed, and went to sleep instantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 pm
She felt a presence next door she look outsi$de and saw a girl with a saddened face.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:03 am
When Cody dropped off Luna at her parents house, he ran straight home. He might have powers, but he was still afraid of the dark. As soon as he got home, he went up into his bed. He felt instantly safer, but that just made him not sleepy. He tossed around until he was just too tired to be awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:26 pm
((Not Luna... her name is Yoite... ))

Yoite disappeared just as a teenage girl opened the door. The woman saw a glimpse of the body and her eyes widened. She did not cry, she just clenched her fists. "Whoever did this to you, I swear, I will help you hunt them down and kill them."
Another woman, and older one came to the door. "Miharu, why are you here?"
Miharu looked up at her mother. "Someone just killed Yoite," she said.
Miharu's mother looked down at the ground. "Well, Yoite will come around sooner or later. You may speak to her then," the older woman whispered.

Miharu closed the door and walked up to her room. "No," she said to herself. "I'll find her killer and kill them myself. It could take months for her to come back." She closed her eyes and went to sleep, dreaming of sticking a knife into that son of a b***h who killed Yoite.

Yoite looked around. She realized at once where she was. She was in a hospital. A woman was giving birth. A few minutes later, the baby was in the womans arms. "It's a girl," a doctor said. "What shall we name her?" The doctor was obviously the woman's husband.
"I don't know... How about-"
Everything froze. A white light floated in front of Yoite. "So, how 'bout it? Will you choose this baby?"
Yoite forgot how to speak. She thought.
I'm dead. I've died. Where am I?
Then she remember, those other times she had "died". She smiled.
And by "Choose," the Light said "be reincarnated into". Now she remembered. This had happened before.
Should she take over this babies body?
No. Yoite couldn't.
Besides, Miharu is no doubt furious, and will take the life of him. It isnt his fault. I wont be able to stop her in baby form.
Yoite looked at the Light and shook her head.
The scene continued.
"I think we should name her Misa. Missy for short."
The father smiled. "I think that's a beautiful na-"
The scene dissolved. The baby was spared. Yoite smiled and sighed. Another baby who doesn't have to suffer my 'power'.
Another scene slowly came to Yoite. This one a girl, about nine or ten, who was all alone on a playground, swinging on a swing. Others tormented her. She walked away. They pushed her around. She ignored it and kept walking. They punched her, she finally pushed back. They hit her again, she hit harder. They ran, and she sat, trying to ignore the fearfull, and hatefull stares directed at her. Yoite tilted her head. "Make me visible and audible only to her."
The girl looked at her, surprised. Yoite walked to her and said 'Follow me. Don't say anything." The girl didn't move, obviously thinking Yoite was going to hurt her. Yoite shook her. "I wont do anything to you, I just would like to talk to you, and hopefully, help."
The girl stood, shrugging, and followed Yoite around the school. There was a place where no one was, and Yoite looked at the girl there.
"Hello."
She said nothing.
Yoite sighed. "I am dead. And-"
The girl covered a laugh.
This girl was smart. Yoite smiled.
"As I was saying, the others can't see me. Only you can. I know you don't believe me, but I get the chance to be reincarnated. That means-"
"I know." Her voice was husky and quiet, but full of intelligence.
Yoite nodded. "You are one of the options. You seem very unhappy-"
"And who would be happy gone? Being possessed and taken over by someone doesn't exactly sound fantastic to me."
"That's not what happens. I would have control of your body, and what you say, but inside your mind you would be there. It would be like you were yourself, but in my mind. You could speak, but only I would hear it. No one could hurt you. Of course, If I died, you would too, but you would also gain my itelligence, power, experience, memories, strength, skill, and everything I have except worldly possessions. We could talk at all times. And you would see what I'm doing as if you were watching TV. Whatever you or I imagine will be there in my mind. If you imagine everything that happens to me like a movie, and you're watching it on a Plasma T.V., that's how it goes. If you imagine a dog as a pet, it will be there. If you wanted the highest quality food, furniture, and anything else, it would be there. You just can't imagine other people in my mind unless it's one of your memories being played again for you. I would have to touch their minds and bering them inside mine, which I'll do for any of your friends."
The girl looked a Yoite with a wierd expression. She looked thoughtful, happy, and confused at the same time. "Alright."
Yoite blinked. "Wha.. Alright? That's it? No 'Will I ever see my parents again?'"
"I don't have any parents to want to see," she said flatly. "I might miss them, but no more than I miss them now. My life is terrible. I can't stand all of this. I've learned from this, but I wont stand it anymore. I'll be your new body. There are only a few people I must talk to after this, though. But we'll talk more about that later." She tilted her head. "So... How does this work?"
"You wont get hurt, I promise."
"I wasn't worried about that, but thanks."
Yoite smiled. She liked this kid. "Just stand there. I'm going to-"
"She's going to transfer her mind into yours. She'll disappear, you'll feel a slightly cold sensation, and then you'll go limp. You wont feel anything. Then, you'll be in her mind, overwhelmed with all the memories and feeling pouring over you, and then you'll feel slightly lighter than before." The Light was before the girl, next to Yoite.
"Alright. Let's get this overwith," she said simply. Yoite nodded.
Yoite stepped toward the girl and touched her forehead. The light grew brighter and engufled both of them, and Yoite disappeared and her vision changed. She felt lighter, shorter, and younger. She smiled.
Is that it? The husky voice said inside of her head.
"Yes." Surprisinly, it was the same husky voice. Yoite had done this before, but she never got used to all of this completely.
Well. My.. YOUR name is Danielle, or Dani.
"Dani. My... Other names are Yoite, Karen, Raine, and my original name is Nani. Nice to meet you Dani."
Nice to meet you Dani, Yoite, Karen, Raine, and Nani.
Yoite/Dani smiled. "How 'bout you're Danielle and I'm Dani, so we and other people don't get so confused."
Agreed.

((So, for the one that was Yoite before but reincarnated into Danielle is going to be Dani, and the one inside the mind is Danielle, so just remember that. When Danielle is talking, It's in bold. When Dani is talking, it's just normal, and when Dani is thinking, it's in Italic. Hope it doesn't get too confusing.

Also, Dani's new color is Purple font. Miharu's is going to be darkred. Aerunai's is still the same, just black.))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm
(nice job bringing yoite aka dani back)
(shaedon is changing his name to John because he is ashamed about what he has done)

John sits there and watches a young girl get beat up and teased by the other kids around her "how cruel is life?" a tear falls down his cheek as he remembers what he did over the past couple of days.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games