Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 am
Bandy!! eek
OMG crying Call that neurologist right this second!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 pm
I did. He hasn't looked at the results yet. wahmbulance

Here's bit of trivia I learned tho: meningioma cells look the same as uterine fibroma cells to a pathologist and they have sex hormone receptors, so if I say I'm having a brain cramp, you'll know why!
rofl  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm
rofl Oh Bandy.... Now to the serious side ~ that doc needs to get a move on it.

And yes, teeth should last for the life-time of the wearer. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Gah, I feel like crap and I've been running a fever since this afternoon. Dang kids!!! *waves stick at her children*  

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:05 pm
I wish people would actually think... life isn't just about runnin' around like a kid and having fun with bacterial contact, y'know.

*sighs* If I didn't just like spending time with darling besides fleshly courtship, then what's the point? Nothing is sacred. I remember my grandmother telling me that a kiss was much more than a kiss nowadays. It made me nostalgic, even though I hadn't experienced such a time. However, I kept very high standards and the man I'm with now is the only boyfriend I'd ever had. We have been together for at least five years. Two or three years before we moved in. A year before we started dating. What's so wrong with taking your time? You're going to be with that person for the rest of your life, after all.

...these silly people that just jump into things and then complain about things not working is their own fault. Relationships take a lot of work and time. I wonder if people even grow up anymore?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 am
I've got a complaint that I should have filed long ago because it's been bothering me the entire time I've been in this guild: TOO MANY STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS scream

I think I might have mentioned it once somewhere at some point...

Anyhow, I understand wanting some threads to stay at the top at all times, but the amount here is ridiculous and it interferes with seeing the threads in the main forum as well as makes any relevant stickies and announcements harder to find.

Suggestion: Unsticky and/or move threads that don't need to be there, such as-

PHISHING ALERT - old thread that no longer has relevance.
Guild Affiliates - seldom used and seldom needed. Topics created about it can just be moved to the appropriate subforum.
Community Spotlight - old thread that no longer has relevance.
Hey!! Where the hell is my thread - can be merged with the recently created Missing art threads, or vice versa. It's two of the same topic.
We don't need guild donations - can be merged with Declined Requests/Guild donations
U-tube stuff and others - can be moved to random crunchberries
Gaia making space? - old thread that doesn't need to be stickied
THE GAIAN GEEZER etc. - can be moved to movies, tv shows, books, comics subforum
Emote city - can be moved to random crunchberries.
Subscribe to GUILD topics - old thread that no longer has relevance {the petition hasn't been updated since 2010}
Arena Threads - people not using the subforum for that hasn't been a problem in a long time, and the guild is slow enough now that any topic that is created out of the subforum can be moved there.

If someone wants to warn about newer scams, the Scam Threads topic can be re-purposed for this and all of them can just go into a single topic instead of new topics being stickied for each new scam.

Additionally, given that Geezerville is the only roleplay currently in the roleplay forum, it's unnecessary for all the "main" threads to be stickied. They aren't going to be lost in a mass of other threads like they were in the game room. There has even been times when people didn't realize there was a post in a non-stickied thread because they're so used to only the stickied threads being on top and posted in so they don't even look below the stickied ones.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:02 am
Mr. TES has a good point. And... sorry for posting again here...

[You do not have to agree with me on this, but...]

Okay guys, you can tell me that polygamy/polyamory relationships can have their problems solved with due time like a two-way relationship. Have fun with that. Yeah, time solves a lot of things, sure. I think it's pretty goddamned deluded to say that, and try to convince me. All the ones I've seen don't usually end without many broken hearts... hell, it's hard enough to deal with just one mate, y'know?

It really seems like desperation. And YES, damn it. It is slutty. X0. Whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:29 am
ThisEmptySoul
I've got a complaint that I should have filed long ago because it's been bothering me the entire time I've been in this guild: TOO MANY STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS scream

*Spends what seems like HOURS on cleaning up the Geezers House ... removing stickies, changing some announcements to stickies and visa versa, moving some threads around to the subforums, locking up outdated threads ... general shooing away the dust bunnies and sweeping unknowns under the rugs.* ninja

See!?! gonk This is what happens when I eat chocolate after dinner and get too hyped up to go to bed on time!!! scream ... I mean, thanks for the suggestions there, TES. I've been noticing this for quite some time now and just needed an extra boost of ambition to fix these things. Yeah, that sounds good. 4laugh *Hears the birds beginning to chirp their morning greetings and flitters off into what little is left of the night.*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 am
*admires how much cleaner the main forum and roleplay forum look without all the stickiness everywhere* emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:09 am
The Fae is magicals! emotion_kirakira

Oh I need to complain to be here right? User Image
I seriously rage when people try to correct me when I can PROVE they are wrong, but they are so set in the idea they are right that I just back off and agree to shut them up User Image

*is still mad about this apparently*
*needs to work on distracting herself more*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:18 pm
Thank you, Miss Faerie ~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 pm
Indeed! Thankies, Faerie! biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kitty

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:45 pm
Ok.. I usually don't post in the guild.. Just lurk, but a bit of steam blowing is in order.

My husband has a drinking problem. He recently quit for the new year and we have, I think, as a family, been doing better because of this.

Currently we are on vacation and he thinks because we are he can drink til his hearts content. While I understand vacations are for relaxing, I'm really worried he is going to a) over do it, and b) continue when we get home.

He is currently out with a friend and was left at a beach bar about 3 hours ago. My brain is running away with me at how bad it will be when I get him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:54 pm
The main forum looks great Faerie!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Kitty. Vent it out!

I guess I should complain about something while I'm here.....I hate that my husband doesn't eat my food. It's not like I'm a bad cook! Seriously....  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm
That's never good, Kitty. sad  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games