Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocking Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:46 am
Hi im Kenpachi i have about 1800 points of tau army which i plan on turnng into chaos tau by adding spikey bits and other chaotic things
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:29 pm
Hi all, I'm ShasO Ol Por, an if you couldn't guess already, I'm a tau player.  

Certified_Snugglewhore

2,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lord Malkav

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 pm
Call me Lord Malkav,
I dont actually own an army yet, but I already have the rulebook and the codex of the army I wiil collect: The Necrons!
my army will be dubbed by the imperium as the swamp lords, because the marsh is their preferred battleground (ok, their LORD'S )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:42 pm
go 40k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Lord Inquisitor McGraw

Feronen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 pm
I am Feronen. Imperial Guard player. I have 50,000 points worth of models (roughly), and I stopped playing after the new rules came out. I have three Baneblades, two of which are Shadowsword variants, and I have a total of one hundred Basilisks, each of which is divided into batteries of ten with respective infantry compliments. They are my First through Tenth Artillery Divisions.

My Baneblades are each divided to give me three Armoured Divisions, as I'm not much of a tank commander in those regards. Each Baneblade is flanked by ten Battle Tanks at all times. To conclude, I have six infantry divisions, five cavalry divisions, and one command division. They are dedicated to defensive actions, and they consist mostly of weapons teams (autocannon, heavy bolter, or lascannon respectively) and mortar teams. The rest of these are nothing but standard Guardsmen, except for the command division and cavalry divisions. The Command Division consistant of nothing less than Kasrkin and Storm Trooper Squads, and the Cavalry Divisions use nothing but Sentinels and Roughriders

My commander's name is Major General Feronen Selinorasi, and is accompanied by Father Gregory, Father Michaels, Colonel Commisar Nigredinis, and their bodyguards, Lieutenant Asier, Master Sergeant Johnson, Staff Sergeant Cobb, Corporal Gerheardt, Corporal Mavis, and Corporal Micah.

As a player, I am a fourteen year veteran, I participated in the Eye of Terror campaign, and I've participated in several smaller campaigns that have driven off Tyranids, Chaos, Tau, and Orks alike.

My Past Campaigns

Battle of Timora Ardura
Chaos Incursion of Slaanesh.
Minor Victory.
Outcome resorted to the planet being slated for Exterminatus.

Titanus Soiree
Multiple battles across multiple worlds in the Northern sector of Ultima Segmentum against Splinter Fleet Titanus
Saw first deployment of a Baneblade by my army.
Major Victory.
Entire Splinter Fleet erradicated.

Arcturus Prime WAAAGH!
Ork Waaagh!
Battled five separate Ork armies commanded by a Saljak the Bone Crusher.
Requested the assistance of the Ronin Space Marines Chapter.
Minor Victory.
Lost contact with the Ronin Chapter after they provided my army with a distraction to evacuate the planet.
Planet was slated for Exterminatus.
First encounter with Saljak.

Eye of Terror Campaign
First major deployment.
Went toe-to-toe with the Thousand Sons Traitor Legion.
Stalemate.
Could not gain ground against the Thousand Sons, yet prevented them from gaining any ground.
Received assistance from the Blood Ravens, the Ultramarines, and the Dark Angels Chapters.
Received second Baneblade mid-campaign.

Necron-Ork Waaagh! of Braxis
Deployed after receiving a distress signal from the planet Braxis.
My army's first encounter with the Necrons.
Second encounter with Saljak.
Minor Victory.
Successfully evacuated a majority of the civilian populace of Braxis.
PDF absorbed into army after planet was slated for Exterminatus.

Battle of Sirian
Battle against the Tau to recover the Imperator Titan Mauler.
Received third Baneblade prior to the battle.
Total Victory.
Titan was recovered, and the Tau were completely driven from the sector.
Received assistance from the White Scars Space Marine Chapter.

Battle of New Nippon
Encounter with Alpha Legion Traitors.
Initial Stalemate.
Requested assistance from Space Wolves and Ultramarines.
Eventual victory.
Alpha Legion driven from New Nippon.
Planet later slated for Exterminatus.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Greetings, I am Sargent SwitchBlade.

I am very new to the world of Warhammer 40k, and as such, do not have an army yet. Frankly, I don't even know which army I'm interested. I am, however, open to suggestions.  

Sargent SwitchBlade

Hissori Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:07 pm
My name ist Hissori Shikyo (japanese fo silent death) and i got about a 3000 something point space marine black templars, 2000 point ig army, and a 2000 somthin point eldar army  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:09 pm
Hey. Name's Halbion. Ive been around 40k almost all my life. I read any of the 40k novels I can get my hands on and im building my Grey Knights and Imperial Guard armies.  

Halbion

Magun Ra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:40 pm
Hey, i'm Magun Ra (named after one of the Pheonix lords of the Eldar) and i play Eldar and (starting to play) Tau. I'm a newcomer to the game, and am horrible at painting, though starting to get better. Although im bad at painting and my armies look like crap, they can (usually, in all, what ten of battles?) wipe the floor. i usually play Space Marines, and have come to hate them, but have learned how to stay alive against them. and thats all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:10 pm
Though I've been here for I while, I'm pretty sure I forgot to introduce myself. I'm rellatively new to 40k, with less than a year of playing and only three total battles, two ties against two ork players at the same time and a major victory against Tyranids. I play the Ultramarines Chapter, as Chapter Master Bellanus. I have 1,000 points in models currently and plan to add much more to that including a Mars Titan. In the future I plan to collect Tau and Imperial Guard which, allow me to fight like I like to, blow the enemy apart from afar and as little close combat as possible. Good luck to you all.  

PyroXTech

Questionable Genius

jacksfinest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:30 am
Hello, I'm jacksfinest, and I play for the glorious Deceiver. Yes, I am a Necron player, so shoot me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:49 am
Hey all smile im housam : dont collect an army at this very moment smile but will start collecting dwarfs for warhammer fantasy and orks for warhammer 40k smile
... sweatdrop sweatdrop heart heart  

housam

lt. helljumper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:08 pm
I'm helljumper i play ultramarines (5th company for those who care) i havn't played that long but i do have a battle force and i don't totally suck  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:03 am
Hey, Im bobthedragon1 or just bob, and I collect Empire and I have about 4,500 points worth biggrin  

bobthedragon1

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games