Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiri_dragon

Fashionable Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 pm
I'll post more as I think of then but what sticks out is an interview with Gackt and HYDE about Moonchild. It went a little roughly like this:

Interviewer: So where did you guys first meet?
Gackt: He worked at a bar.
Interviewer: A bar?
HYDE: *nod* I played a lot of pool.
Interviewer: Ah, so you met through a game of pool?
Gackt: *nod* I invited him to a game and asked him if he could play.
Interviewer: And?
HYDE: I can play...*looks shy*
Gackt: He said he played a little. He went up to the table and was like *stands up abruptly and exclaims* BAM!!!
HYDE: *barely audible* Eep! *flinch*
Gackt: Yeah like that, it was amazing!
Interviewer: O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:30 pm
shiri_dragon
I'll post more as I think of then but what sticks out is an interview with Gackt and HYDE about Moonchild. It went a little roughly like this:

Interviewer: So where did you guys first meet?
Gackt: He worked at a bar.
Interviewer: A bar?
HYDE: *nod* I played a lot of pool.
Interviewer: Ah, so you met through a game of pool?
Gackt: *nod* I invited him to a game and asked him if he could play.
Interviewer: And?
HYDE: I can play...*looks shy*
Gackt: He said he played a little. He went up to the table and was like *stands up abruptly and exclaims* BAM!!!
HYDE: *barely audible* Eep! *flinch*
Gackt: Yeah like that, it was amazing!
Interviewer: O_O

XDDD oh that's hysterical heehee  

xhauntedsoulx

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:25 am
Hyde 'eep'ing makes me laugh! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Don't say good-bye like you're burying him,

I HAVE ONE.
I HAVE A REALLY AWESOME ONE.

This is good, here we go; This happened in my friend's Geography class. She always gets the good stuff *huffs*

Anyhow.
This guy named Tim asks if he can go to the toilet. Now, the toilet is veeery close to the classroom so the teacher said he could go. He goes.
Five minutes later, Jack asks if HE can go to the toilet. The teacher says yes.
A further 10 minutes pass. And they're not back yet. The teacher is now pretty annoyed, since they're in the middle of a test so he asks guy number 3, Dean, to go check on them.
Dean leaves.
A few minutes later, Dean returns with a shocked look on his face.
"T-they were in a booth together..." he says.
The teacher goes "oh lord knows what they're doing in there..."
A further 10 or so minutes pass. Jack and Tim finally return, at the same time.
And they just look at each other and smile.
'cause the world is round and he might return.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 am
That's awesome, Sushii-hime! xd

I have a line from my recent obsession... Young Dracula. heart Season 2, Episode 7 "Insomnia":

*Vlad is at the front door of his friend's house, Robin comes out and Vlad pulls him over*

Vlad: I keep on falling asleep, and having these dreams about you. We're in a forest and... *looks and notices Chloe [Robin's little sister], Ian and Paul [Robin's older brothers] staring at them. AWKWARD moment*

Ian/Paul: FREAK.

xd I'm always happy when I watch that part... of course, Vlad wasn't having those of dreams about him... sadly.

And overall, Vlad and Robin have so many slashy scenes in both seasons... biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:30 am
I'm only on page 40 reading everything but man have I gotten some good laughs from the stories. xD I don't have any quotes that I can think of but I do have some stories~

I'm not in choir, I'm in theatre, but a majority of theatre kids are in choir so choir stories get passed around all the time. One of the head choir teachers likes to say things and not know what she says, so she'll say things like "Lower sopranos, good. How does it feel down there?" xD

She was also talking to Julien(who I herd from a friend that he came out of the closet in college last year) who appearantly didn't have his mouth open wide enough while singing when she said "Julien! Open your mouth wider, like this! I want it to look like you can come in my mouth!" xd

But sadly we lost all of our choir teachers and one of our theatre teachers. ;w; Stupid cutbacks on the fine arts. I'll definately post some more when I think of them. xD

Edit

Oh just remembered one from my Economics class a few weeks ago. xD My Ec. teacher has to be gay, you can tell if you just look at him. Other evidence attesting to this are he's not allowed to talk about certain aspects of his life, he's adopting a baby that'll be born this December, and he's NEVER specified whether his spouse is a man or a woman. He always refers to them as his spouse.

Anyways one day he was giving a lecture on some kind of graph, I forgot now, and he was trying to explain the trends and he needed an example for it. So he asked the class which sport makes more money than others and he went with basketball "because people like watching balls go through hoops" he said. xD I was one of the first to laugh, and I laughed the longest. Dunno if he ever got what he said.

Wesley Laroche

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Um...I can't remember the lines, but in Earthbound Jeff's friend (who's name also slips my mind) had so many lines towards Jeff that were like wooooah.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:39 pm
oh god today i was at the park with my two friends damien and seth and were talking and all of the sudden just yells "suprise buttsex" and glomps damien

damien just says "not here seth" and blushed when he said that i froze for a second and asked "um am i missing something?" and they both looked at me blushed and wouldn't say anything to me

pfft they are dating i just know it  

xhauntedsoulx

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

8D Jack and Tim, the ones I previously mentioned, slow-danced at the school formal... so cute! * w *
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:25 pm
We're reading Hamlet in English and I found this.

"I think you are willing, and you would have to be duller than the thick weed that grows on the banks of Lethe to not be roused by this."

Ghost of King Hamlet, act 1 scene 5 while he's talking to Hamlet. xD

Edit: I didn't realize until after I'd written down that I wrote it on a yaoi picture I've been drawing. xP

And a week or so ago at the beginning of Economics two guys walked into class before the bell rang and one was draped over the others shoulders. It was cute. xD

Wesley Laroche

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 pm
i have one...in this novel i'm reading (can't remember the name of it) which has a traveling priest named Jude and a fallen angel named Adamal and a girl who's name i cannot remember ( a very sexy fallen angel and traveling priest) anywho in one part of the book jude is confronting adamal in a ruined chapel about the girl but while they're arguing Adamal has backed Jude up against a wall and this is what happens

"I won't let you have her"
"How do you know it's her I want?"

and Adamal reaches out and strokes Jude's face after saying that

pfft straight my a** Adamal wants Jude and what he wants he's going to get  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:35 am
xhauntedsoulx
i have one...in this novel i'm reading (can't remember the name of it) which has a traveling priest named Jude and a fallen angel named Adamal and a girl who's name i cannot remember ( a very sexy fallen angel and traveling priest) anywho in one part of the book jude is confronting adamal in a ruined chapel about the girl but while they're arguing Adamal has backed Jude up against a wall and this is what happens

Rulin' ya universes...

FFFFFF
What's this book called? > w < I looove Demon/Priest stuff (or Demon/Angel)
...since 1992.

User_2629207

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Miss Sushii
xhauntedsoulx

Rulin' ya universes...

FFFFFF
What's this book called? > w < I looove Demon/Priest stuff (or Demon/Angel)
...since 1992.

i found the name for the Book biggrin it's called dark waltz

ooh ooh i have another from the book!

ok so jude is having a panic attack because some a*****e demon is tormenting jude with some memories from his past in which jude had accidently killed some people thinking they were demons and suddenly adamal wraps his arms around jude calming him down and jude is just clinging to adamal sobbing and this is what adamal says to jude ( i squeed when he said this)
"Jude it's ok i will never let anyone hurt you ever again I promise on my life i will protect you"

and adamal leans down and seems like he's about to kiss jude after he says that but he never gets to because of that girl (her name is anna and i want to stab her so badly) is ZOMG I IS IN DANGER SAVE ME!!!1111 i wanted b***h slap her so bad and yell

"NO IGNORE THE b***h ADAMAL KISS JUDE!!!" but alas they saved her stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm
Kay, so. I've recently got back into my AFI obsession. If you don't know, AFI is an awesome band, all kneel and praise them. Davey is the singer, Jade is the electric guitar, Hunter is the bass, and Adam is the drummer. Anyway, I have decided that Davey and Jade are secretly in love because of several quotes:

Interviewer: Hey Jade, are the rest of the guys jealous that the entire 'Girl's Not Grey' video occurs in your crotch?
Jade: Hey Dave, are you jealous that the entire Girl's Not Grey video takes place in my crotch?
Davey: No, because I'm going to take place in your crotch.

Interviewer: Were any of you guys in Boy Scouts or something?
Adam: I was a Weeblo.
Jade: We all blow.
Davey: I BLOW!
Jade: Davey is quite a "demon in the sack" so to speak.

Davey: There's a fire inside my pants...and Jade started it.

Interviewer: I was wondering if you and Davey ever fought over a mirror backstage or something, and if so who won? And who has used the most makeup on one single night?
Jade: Actually, yes that happens all the time. Finally, I was like, "That's it! It's time to settle this make-up contest once and for all, I challenge you to a make-out!" Wrong choice of words.

Jade: Well, usually it's just me in my apartment making the songs, and then for the lyrics I usually go to Davey's house and we lay on his bed...you know, homo erotic song writing.

And those are just the Davey/Jade suggestive lines. There are a lot more with other band members. I'll just give you the best ones since this post is getting long:

Hunter: I have a poster of Adam on my bedroom wall
Davey: We all have posters of Adam.

Fan: Adam melts my butter.
Davey: Mine too.

Fan to Adam: Will you marry me?
Davey: You better say no, you're mine.
Adam: Err... if I say anything Davey will get mad at me, so... very flattered.

Question: Hey Hunter, how's the tour going?
Hunter: Ok, but Davey keeps kissing my mouth when he thinks that I am sleeping...I am awake but I am just too afraid to say anything. He might get mad and take it further.

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games