Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:45 pm
Masquanade
I wouldn't mind them doing it alphabetical order personally- with the mods still at top.

yeah, but it don't matter to us, i for some reason can't see past page 1 on the member list...O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:48 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
I wouldn't mind them doing it alphabetical order personally- with the mods still at top.

yeah, but it don't matter to us, i for some reason can't see past page 1 on the member list...O_o

I can . . . though I remember a time when I couldn't.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:50 pm
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

OMAN DURZA

I love that sig pic!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:52 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

OMAN DURZA

It's sweet, isn't it? At some conference or something in Japan this week Nintendo had the attendees vote on their favorite SP.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:56 pm
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

OMAN DURZA

It's sweet, isn't it? At some conference or something in Japan this week Nintendo had the attendees vote on their favorite SP.

I love the Mario Hat one! but i have the NES one!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:59 pm
Eh, I just have Flame. And I gave it to my sister after I got a DS.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:00 pm
WHAT!?!?!?! i kept mine so i can play tetris!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:03 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
WHAT!?!?!?! i kept mine so i can play tetris!

Well, I can still use it if I ever need it, and, worst case, I can use my old Platinum one. Something's wrong with the screen on that one; the right half displays the wrong colors.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:00 am
Are those all nitendo DSs? eek But yeah Nitendo that's happened before if you don't remember it's when I modded you all. Or well it some time around that where I needed to get the memberlist and I just couldn't get past page 1 and it took me forever to mod everyone. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:20 am
Personally, I'd go for the green marble-looking on ein ght lower-left corner. But that's just me.

And you wanna talk about old? I remember when there were only two members of the BNG! domokun wink At least, only two in the GGN incarnation.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:35 am
iOggy
Personally, I'd go for the green marble-looking on ein ght lower-left corner. But that's just me.

And you wanna talk about old? I remember when there were only two members of the BNG! domokun wink At least, only two in the GGN incarnation.

argh argh that would be me!

I would go for either the white with the black designs, or the purple with the swirely designs. I actually might go for something pink, as is my favorite color, but they only show one pink one so . . . yeah.

Well I'm finally going to be spending more time on Gaia. Not like any of you have noticed because lately 80% of my gaia time has been here and that wasn't very much. Though my quarter classes are over and I'm done with all my projects and tests. And to celebrate I get to go see Ezuru on my birthday this weekend. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:04 pm
iOggy

Is it just me or is the marble looking one look like it's made out of Contact paper?

anyway, they are GBA SPs...

~your nintendo know it all :p ( maybe behind durza, we'll see )  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:44 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy

Is it just me or is the marble looking one look like it's made out of Contact paper?

anyway, they are GBA SPs...

~your nintendo know it all :p ( maybe behind durza, we'll see )

hey i knew they were made by nitendo and i knew it was some handheld thingy. Actually I've never gotten into the whole handheld stations. I've been thinking about maybe getting a GBA or something but I don't know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm
Nintendo Power had a really sweet gold SP with a Triforce on the cover as a prize in one of their contests a few months ago, for The Minish Cap. That one's not pictured, but it was awesome.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:41 pm
Haha. Join request I just got:
Quote:
I have a drum set.

whee sweatdrop heart  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games