Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he murmured.
"You remember that plantation, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. What bout it?" he asked.
"What if we were to try to ween you off of eating human flesh? They did something similar with their zombies." She said.

"Thought they was really usin some kinda voodoo or magic." Raph said raising a brow ridge.
"True, there was magic involved, but the concept of having zombies have an alternative diet aside from human flesh is something to consider." She said as she looked at Raph.

"If it was that easy, ya wouldn't have a zombie apocalypse. People woulda done tried wit other family members. I don't see it workin." Raph said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"What if we were to try to ween you off of eating human flesh? They did something similar with their zombies." She said.

"Thought they was really usin some kinda voodoo or magic." Raph said raising a brow ridge.
"True, there was magic involved, but the concept of having zombies have an alternative diet aside from human flesh is something to consider." She said as she looked at Raph.

"If it was that easy, ya wouldn't have a zombie apocalypse. People woulda done tried wit other family members. I don't see it workin." Raph said shaking his head.
"What are you going to do if all of humanity is gone because zombies ate them to extinction?" Xena asked with a frown. "We've come this far, and the last I want is you going into exile again..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"What are you going to do if all of humanity is gone because zombies ate them to extinction?" Xena asked with a frown. "We've come this far, and the last I want is you going into exile again..."

"I dunno....." he murmured. "I can give it a try, but it's not a choice ya know....." he said. "I can't just say, 'Nevah gonna eat another human.' and it's gonna stick. If I coulda chose......that kid at that grocery store.....he wouldn't have...I wouldn't have......because he shot ya."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno....." he murmured. "I can give it a try, but it's not a choice ya know....." he said. "I can't just say, 'Nevah gonna eat another human.' and it's gonna stick. If I coulda chose......that kid at that grocery store.....he wouldn't have...I wouldn't have......because he shot ya."
"Please try...for our family's sake." She murmured before she frowned more upon Raph mentioning about the kid from the grocery store. "He was scared, Raph. He shot me out of fear...thinking that we were going to hurt him...There was no telling how long he was hiding like that." She then moved so that she was in front of him before placing her hand on his cheek. "I'm just worried Raph that your taste in human flesh is going to make your hunger crave for more...and with what happened earlier this morning..." She then gazed at him with a sadden look in her sapphire blue eyes. "When you look at me now, do you feel your hunger gnawing at you with wanting to eat my flesh now that I'm human?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Please try...for our family's sake." She murmured before she frowned more upon Raph mentioning about the kid from the grocery store. "He was scared, Raph. He shot me out of fear...thinking that we were going to hurt him...There was no telling how long he was hiding like that." She then moved so that she was in front of him before placing her hand on his cheek. "I'm just worried Raph that your taste in human flesh is going to make your hunger crave for more...and with what happened earlier this morning..." She then gazed at him with a sadden look in her sapphire blue eyes. "When you look at me now, do you feel your hunger gnawing at you with wanting to eat my flesh now that I'm human?"

"No. I see you. This mornin....I couldn't see nothin but red and movement and I smelled human. And I was so hungry and I couldn't wake up." he said shaking his head, then grabbing it. "That red haze was back and I needed ta get rid of it wit tha nearest thing that smelled like food. I didn't know it was you. I swear."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"No. I see you. This mornin....I couldn't see nothin but red and movement and I smelled human. And I was so hungry and I couldn't wake up." he said shaking his head, then grabbing it. "That red haze was back and I needed ta get rid of it wit tha nearest thing that smelled like food. I didn't know it was you. I swear."
"You were mumbling in your sleep so I was trying to wake you up. I thought you were having a nightmare...didn't expect for you to try and eat me." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You were mumbling in your sleep so I was trying to wake you up. I thought you were having a nightmare...didn't expect for you to try and eat me." She said.

"Think at night, I'll start stayin in tha barn." he said dropping his hands to his sides. "It'd be better for everyone. Sides, I'm sure there's s**t I can do out there and stay awake."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Think at night, I'll start stayin in tha barn." he said dropping his hands to his sides. "It'd be better for everyone. Sides, I'm sure there's s**t I can do out there and stay awake."
"How's that even better?" Xena asked with a frown. "Do you want to spend every night all alone and locked up like some rabid animal?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How's that even better?" Xena asked with a frown. "Do you want to spend every night all alone and locked up like some rabid animal?"

"I didn't say locked up. I said out in tha barn. There's s**t out there I can do ta occupy myself. I can use Casey's old workout equipment, or hell, fix his old truck....again. Sure that old ******** should be dried out from tha time we put it in tha pond."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I didn't say locked up. I said out in tha barn. There's s**t out there I can do ta occupy myself. I can use Casey's old workout equipment, or hell, fix his old truck....again. Sure that old ******** should be dried out from tha time we put it in tha pond."
"Still though...wouldn't you still be lonely while everyone else sleeps?" She asked. "Even you need rest..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Still though...wouldn't you still be lonely while everyone else sleeps?" She asked. "Even you need rest..."

"I'll be fine. I was doin it for a long time now. Last night was tha first time I'd slept since becomin a zombie.....well unless ya count unconscious. I'll be fine, and ya know me, sometimes I like ta be alone." he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll be fine. I was doin it for a long time now. Last night was tha first time I'd slept since becomin a zombie.....well unless ya count unconscious. I'll be fine, and ya know me, sometimes I like ta be alone." he said with a small smile.
"And how did it feel to actually be able to sleep?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not worth ya life is how it felt."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Don't torture yourself over me." She murmured as she looked away.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Don't torture yourself over me." She murmured as she looked away.

"Ahhhh,,,,,," he said waving a hand. "I ain't. I'll be fine." He gave her a reassuring smile.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games