Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 am
User Image

██【 thoughts :: >:V
                                      ██【 company :: Allure, Raff, Luna, Noah
                                      ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 4 || Steps this post: 2 || Steps: 5/15
                                      ██【 info ::
                                      OT: Cyrus
                                      Nature: Mischievous and loyal to Cyrus.
                                      Lv. 29
                                      HP: 290/290
                                      Ability: Keen Eye – Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy.
                                      Hold Item:
                                      Attacks:
                                      Liquidation – 85 || 6/10 chance of lowering opponent's Defense one stage.
                                      Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
                                      Knock Off – 65 || Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way.
                                      Hurricane - 110 || 7/10 Chance to confuse target, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
                                      Exp: 17/22

participation :: total: 42 || 1
                                      movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1
                                      step bonus :: Claim any item worth 30 posts or less.
                                      Claim any item worth 20 posts or less. (black flute)
                                      floor 2 Step 10: x3 heartscales
                                      floor 2 Step 15: x1 Exp Share
                                      floor 3 Step 5: x5 rare candies (eaten)
                                      floor 3 Step 10: Claim a crystal shard
                                      floor 4

[OOC: ]
SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

Razpitan

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:20 am
User Image

»»»»»» Alluяєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmιnιnє Spιяιαkє

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Allure and Noah's team work finally paid off as the Hypno was finally vanquished, allowing them to rejoin the the group. The dragon took a moment though, after Noah inquired about her well being. She nodded her head, gazing back to him. "It seems being undead doesn't give me as much resistance to psychic attacks in this dream." She mentioned. Being part ghost, she was naturally resistant to such attacks.. but those two blows felt almost... physical. How odd... you weren't meant to feel pain in a dream. This only made Allure's idea of the world all the more skewed. Whomever this Darkrai was, she certainly wanted a few words with them... perhaps even a taste. "Either way, I think I'll survive." She chuckled adding a nod. "What about you? Are you feeling ready to blue again?" She mused, trying out his funny way of talking.

Either way, it was time to proceed. Seeing the others climb the stairs, Allure quickly joined in suit, gazing back to her otter companion. "If you want back on you're more than welcome." She stated. Though, it seemed riding Allure may not be needed upon this next floor. As they reached the top step, Allure titled her head in mild confusion. "A town?" She guessed. It looked townish. Human shelters dotted the land, while one main road was surrounded on either side with shops. But it wasn't hard to notice something was off about this so-called town. Where were the inhabitants?

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Exp :: 13/19
                                          Allure the female Spiriake || Lv. 24 || Hp. 18o/24o || HI :: xxxxx
                                          Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                          Attacks :: +1o to Attack and Defense
                                          Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                          Attack2 - ~Hyper Voice: 9o
                                          Attack3 - Dragon Pulse: 85
                                          Attack4 - ç•Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.

Floor 3 || Steps Taken o5/15 || Movement Roll ||
                                          Floor 1 Step 10 - x1 Old Gateau (Claimed)
                                          10 Steps x3 Heartscales (Used)
                                          15 Steps x1 Exp Share
                                          Floor 3 5 Steps x5 Rare candy
                                          Floor 3 10 Steps x1 Crystal Shard
                                          Floor 3 20 Steps
                                          +3 levels
                                          Floor 3 22 Steps x3 Star Shards
                                          Floor 3 25 Steps +5 Steps

Floor 4 5 Steps x1 Eviolite
                                          PP Earned this Post || +1 movement || Total Participation Points || 37
                                          Elixirs of Speed || 1/1

SpectralEternity
                                          Rafflesia

Lia Syuki
                                          Luna

Vigilia
                                          Argo

Razpitan
                                          Noah

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:39 am
User ImageUser Image

»»»»»» Kιng Dαpнnєsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Mαlє Sнєlgon

As slow as Daphnes was, it was glad to know Mogwai was kind enough to keep pace with him, despite the fact that they... were kinda in a rush. But when Mogwai offered to carry Daphnes the dragon had to shake his head to the offer. He couldn't ask that of Mogwai... he wasn't really to sure how much weight the bear could hold, though he was likely able to carry Daphnes, what if the bear suddenly needed to attack? Well, he could just throw Daphnes at the foe, but something told the Dragon Mogwai wasn't that kind of Pokemon. "Carrying the small ones is all well and good, but I'm to big to carry." Daphnes replied with a sort of 'smile' in his eyes.

Not long after they'd reached the top of the stairs, the group came across a Charmander with a very strange scale pattern. The Charmander quickly inquired as to where they were going and offered his help in the way of pointing towards the town. The lizard had to chuckle at their friendliness. "Wowwie, you' are all so naive." The lizard stated. "I could of been leading you into a trap." He continued. "Good thing I wasn't, mind you." Placing his claws to either of his side, the Charmander stood tall. "The names Valoo, good to meetcha folks. Though I'll be honest, I'm not a hundred percent sure Darkrai is that way... I uh.. I'm just like you all, woke up in this strange place. Though gotta say, I managed pretty well." The lizard chuckled. He felt bad deceiving these friendly 'mons, but he was a trickster at heart so he couldn't really resist.
                                  Daphnes wasn't really accepting the lizard's lie, but it did make him realize they had been a bit naive to have trusted a Pokemon that seemingly popped out of nowhere. While Mogwai and Chickpea had been deceived so was Daphnes until the lizard admitted to his lie. But beside the colourful lizard, another Pokemon joined the small group. A small green bird, who seemed familiar with Chickpea. "You two know one another?" Daphnes inquired, pulling his attention from the Charmander. "Our group is getting bigger." The dragon noted, though still no one aside from Mogwai to carry him.. looks like he was hoofing it after all.

Exp :: 22/23
                                  𝛿Daphnes the male Shelgon || Lv.33 || Hp.33o || HI :: Eviolite
                                  Ability :: Overcoat || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                                  Attacks :: +2o to Attack & Defense
                                  Attack1 - ç•Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
                                  Attack2 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/10 chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled
                                  Attack3 - ç•Outrage: 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 rounds attacking, then user is confused.
                                  Attack4 - ç•Crunch: 8o: 7/1o chance to Lower targets physical defense 1 stage

Floor 4 || Steps Taken 13/15 || Movement Roll ||
                                  10 Steps x3 Heartscales (used)
                                  15 Steps x1 Exp Share
                                  Floor 3 5 steps x5 Rare Candy
                                  Floor 3 10 steps x1 Crystal Shard ( Using on the Charmander claimed )
                                  Floor 3 15 steps +3 steps
                                  Floor 3 20 steps +2 levels
                                  Floor 3 25 steps +3 steps

Floor 4 5 steps x1 Eviolite ( "Equipped" )
                                  Floor 4 1o steps Lv.15 Psychic or Starter Pokemon ( Charmander )
                                  Floor 4 13 steps x1 Vs Seeker, Explorer's Kit or Dowsing machine

PP Earned this Post || +1 Movement || Total Participation Points || 34
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/2

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Mogwai

Starlightschism
                      Dune

KipsterHipster
                      Chickpea

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:49 am
User Image

»»»»»» Rαdιumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmαlє Pιcнu

"Hmm..." Radium pondered. Her idea of their physical bodies being hungry, which in turn made random food appear seemed plausible to the mouse, and perhaps the idea seemed plausible to the rest of the group. Whatever the case, it was confusing. Though as the team came to the top of the steps at last, they found themselves in a town of all places. Vivace mentioned something that seemed odd to Radium. "You've never been in a place like this before?" Radium asked. "I was hatched and raised in one, though where I came from there were many many more humans and..." Wait... where were the humans? Where was anyone? All Radium could see were other Pokemon who'd been steadily keeping pace with their small group the entire time they'd been traversing this place. "Uhh... Yea, I think your right on that Vivace. I'm suddenly getting the willies..." Were they all hiding? Well.. who knew... all Radium thought was that this place was even creepier than that swamp had been.

Exp :: 11/24
                                  Radium the Female Pichu || Lv. 17 || Hp. 17o || HI :: xxxx
                                  Ability :: Lightning rod || Nature :: Rash - Goes into battle without much forethought
                                  Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                  Attacks1 - ç•Thunder Punch: 75 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
                                  Attacks2 - Uproar: 9o lasts 3 rounds, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
                                  Attacks3 - Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
                                  Attacks4 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Floor 3 || Steps Taken 13/15 || Movement Roll ||
                                  Floor 1 Step 10 - x1 Upgrade
                                  Floor 2 10 Steps || x3 Heart Scales (Used)
                                  Floor 2 15 Steps || x1 Exp. Share
                                  Floor 3 5 Steps x5 Rare Candies
                                  Floor 3 10 Steps x1 Crystal Shard (Used)
                                  Floor 3 20 Steps +1 Level
                                  Floor 3 22 Steps x3 Star Shards

Floor 4 5 Steps x1 Big Mushroom (Growing)
                                  Floor 4 7 Steps +3 steps
                                  Floor 4 10 Steps Lv.15 Psychic or Starter Pokemon (Slowpoke)
                                  Floor 4 13 Steps x1 Vs Seeker, Dowsing Machine or Explorer's Kit

PP Earned this Post || +1 Movement || Total Participation Points || 37
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Piper

SpectralEternity
                      Dotty

StarlightSchism
                      Ai

KipsterHipster
                      Vivace

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:40 am
User Image

User Image

What a strange place… Mystery Dungeon
Who are you people? Radium, Dotty, Ai, Vivace

Counters:
Floor: 4
Step Counter: 13/15 (+5 Steps / Move 3 of 5)
Participation Points: 39 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: Vs. Seeker, Dowsing Machine, Explorer's Kit (Vs. Seeker)
Speed Elixirs Remaining: 2/2
Pending Claims:
- Item worth 20 or less posts
- EXP Share
- Level 15 Psychic or Starter Pokemon
- Vs. Seeker
Dungeon Inventory (Claimed Items):
- x5 Rare Candies
- Big Mushroom

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Piper gave a small smile to Vivace’s statement, she really hoped that they weren’t too much further away from reaching Darkrai at this point. Not that the Noivern really minded spending more time in the company of her new friends, far from it, but at the same time she really did want to get back to Zoey as soon as possible. She wondered if her new trainer had realized she was missing and was worried about her… Pulling herself away from those thoughts for now, she focused back on the conversation as Radium and Vivace began discussing theories about why all of these food items kept strangely popping up along their way. Piper wasn’t entirely sure either, though a part of her was inclined to agree with Radium’s comment that it was because their real bodies were feeling hungry. Vivace seemed to agree and offered some more suggestions that might prove the Pichu’s theory right, saying that maybe more time had passed by since their arrival in this dream world than they realized. Even though it might not seem like much time has passed right now, it was possible that maybe a few hours or perhaps even days had gone by since then. ”G-Goodness… that s-seems like a p-pretty scary thought, s-suddenly waking up a-and realizing a l-lot of time has p-passed since then, l-like waking up from a c-coma after y-years and years have g-gone by,” Piper said with a frown, shaking her head a little, ”Either way, I-I suppose we w-won’t really know for s-sure until we finally w-wake up, right?”

As they made their way through the town that had appeared along the path ahead of them, Piper glanced around cautiously at the buildings. Some did have rather large glass windows that one could easily peer through, though the Noivern couldn’t really see much of anything through them. The little shops and houses they passed by looked just as empty as the rest of the town did… which only set Piper that much more on edge. Thankfully, Vivace’s statement provided a bit of welcome distraction as she mentioned that she’d never been in a town before, which piqued the dragon’s curiosity as she glanced over her shoulder towards the Togepi atop Ai’s back. Radium spoke up, mentioning that she had been hatched and raised in a town, but where she had come from there had been a lot more humans. So she clearly knew much more about living in an environment like this... though Piper had to wonder if Radium had had any other trainer before she'd met Eline, if she recalled the name the little mouse had mentioned earlier. ”Um… if y-you don’t m-mind me asking, wh-where did you l-live before you ended up w-with your trainer, V-Vivie?” the Noivern inquired, wondering if maybe the Togepi had been a wild Pokemon much like herself who had ended up among humans in one way or another. ”I w-was a wild Pokemon when I w-was younger… so I w-wasn’t all that f-familiar with h-human places like these u-until I came under the c-care of a trainer,” she chipped in with a nod, ”S-Since then I’ve become a b-bit more familiar w-with towns and c-cities like these… But y-yeah, like R-Ray said they’re usually a l-lot more… lively than th-this…”

She hummed thoughtfully, nodding in agreement to Vivace’s remark that it was probably best for them to stay away from the buildings since there was no telling what was inside. ”Y-Yeah… I th-think so too, Vivie, I c-can’t really s-see much of anything in them anyways f-from where w-we are,” she said, her eyes drifting over towards the Espeon momentarily, ”C-Can you sense anything at all in th-those buildings, Ai?” Perhaps the Psychic-type’s more extrasensory probes might be able to pick up more on things that they couldn’t necessarily see… Still, the eerily silent atmosphere of this place was making her increasingly anxious as they kept going… and it seemed Radium felt the same too as she said that she was suddenly getting the willies. ”You and m-me both, Ray… I c-can’t hear anything at all around h-here outside of t-talking from the other g-groups nearby,” the Noivern spoke up, her ears flattening against her head in apprehension, ”We sh-should definitely stay alert… N-No telling what m-might be lurking around h-here…” Were they getting closer to wherever the next guardian might be? It was hard to really tell… she wasn’t picking up on any strange sounds in the otherwise dead silent town around them. Her eyes darted furtively to take in their surroundings, watching for any movement, any shadowy flickers between buildings that might indicate that there was something else here with them.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 10/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

StarlightSchism
Ai

KipsterHipster
Vivace

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

A new place… Mystery Dungeon
Mogwai spies a new friend! Daphnes, Chickpea, Dune, Valoo, Natu

Counters:
Step Counter: 13/15 (+3 Steps)
Participation Points: 36 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: Vs. Seeker, Dowsing Machine, Explorer’s Kit (Vs. Seeker)
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

Pending Claims:
- EXP Share
- Vs. Seeker

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Mogwai gave a small smile as Daphnes shook his head at the offer of being carried, which was well and good seeing as the bear would likely have his hands full with the other little ones most of the time anyways. Plus with the Shelgon’s rather bulky shape, he might not be quite as easy to carry alongside Dune or Chickpea at the same time as he had been in Bagon form. The Bewear nodded in understanding as his Dragon-type partner said that he was too big to carry. ”Iiiiiis fiiiiiine, Moooooogwaaaaaiiii taaaaake caaaaare liiiiittle ooooones~” he agreed with a nod, more than happy to look after Dune and Chickpea in the meantime. Even though they were moving at a bit of a slower pace than before since Mogwai didn’t want to get too ahead of Daphnes, it didn’t take too long for them to reach the top of the stairs. Upon getting to their destination, the Bewear carefully let down both of his small comrades, though took a moment to wrap Chickpea in a soft, warm hug before placing him down alongside Dune. Seeming quite pleased, the little Chikorita bounced up and down in excitement as he said that the Bewear gave amazing hugs.

”Chiiiiiickpeeeeaaaa thiiiiink sooooo?” Mogwai asked, eyes sparkling and a bright smile crossing his muzzle at the compliment, ”Mooooogwaaaaaiii haaaaappyyyy giiiiive Chiiiiickpeeeeaaaaa mooooore huuuuuugs~” He certainly wouldn’t mind giving the small Grass-type more hugs if he really wanted them, the Bewear was really just happy to be able to spread the love around. Would Dune or Daphnes like hugs too? He wasn’t entirely certain about the Shelgon in particular, though he certainly wouldn’t be against it if Daphnes didn’t mind being hugged. Still, it would definitely be best to ask first, just in case. Mogwai turned his attention to the path ahead as another small Pokemon suddenly appeared, asking them if they were looking for Darkrai and helpfully pointing the way towards the path ahead which seemed to lead through a town of some kind. Thankful for the aid, the Bewear felt that it was only fair for them to offer the odd looking Charmander to come along with them, Chickpea was quick to agree as he suggested the new Pokemon could be their guide for this place. He blinked a bit as the flame-tailed lizard laughed a little, remarking on how naïve they were and saying that he could’ve been leading them into a trap though it was good that that hadn’t been his intention.

Mogwai tilted his head slightly, a bit confused on what exactly the Charmander had meant by that. So… did he mean to say that the way they were going wasn’t where Darkrai was? The Bewear wasn’t entirely certain of what to think, but nodded as the Charmander went on to introduce himself as Valoo. ”Vaaaaalooooooo,” Mogwai repeated the name like he always did, committing it to memory. It was a fairly smooth name, almost like how Dune’s was in how easily it rolled off the tongue… Valoo went on to say that he wasn’t entirely sure that Darkrai was the way he’d indicated, but he had suddenly woken up in this strange place like the rest of them had. ”Hmmmmm… Moooooogwaaaaiiii thiiiiink Vaaaaalooooooo noooot wrooooong,” he remarked, gesturing to the way up ahead with a paw, ”Seeeeem liiiiike thaaaaat ooooonlyyyyy waaaaayyyyy weeeee goooooo…” From what he could see, there weren’t any other paths branching out that would indicate other possible directions to go. So even if Valoo had possibly been lying about knowing where Darkrai was, in a way he had kind of been telling the truth as well.

With Valoo more or less finished introducing himself, yet another Pokemon made itself known to the group as a little green bird suddenly appeared and landed on top of Chickpea’s head briefly before moving to alight on the ground before him. Mogwai’s ears perked up, from the way the Chikorita and the little bird spoke to each other it seemed they were already quite acquainted. ”Tiiiiinyyyyy biiiiiiird Chiiiiickpeeeeeaaaaa fuuuuureeeeend?” the Bewear asked curiously alongside Daphnes’s question, briefly wondering who the ‘bamboo fox’ the Chikorita had mentioned was as well. Perhaps another one of Chickpea’s friends? Still, the Natu seemed content to come along with them as she was given the same offer as Valoo, reclaiming her perch on the little grass dinosaur’s head for the time being. Mogwai nodded in agreement at Daphnes’s statement about their group getting bigger. ”Meeeeeaaaan mooooore fuuuureeeeends! Mooooore fuuuureeeeends aaaaaalwaaaaays niiiiice~” the Bewear chipped in with a wide smile, taking a more optimistic approach to their increasing company. Of course, having a bigger group might mean they’d have to move slower than before so everyone would be able to keep up, though Mogwai was always willing to lend an extra hand for their smaller teammates if it was needed. Plus it seemed the Natu had herself more or less covered by staying on top of Chickpea for now, it certainly wouldn’t be hard for her to be able to keep up!
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 2/22 EXP │ Held Item: Oran Berry (Heals 50 HP) │ Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Tackle (40) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Restores user’s HP by ½ damage dealt) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Daphnes + Valoo

KipsterHipster
Chickpea + Natu

StarlightSchism
Dune

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

How did I come here? Mystery Dungeon
Another lost soul? Xiao Lan, Beltigre, Shade, and Daiki

Counters:
Step Counter: 11/15 (+3 Steps / Move 1 of 3)
Participation Points: 33 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: -
Speed Elixirs: 1/1
Pending Claims:
- EXP Share
Dungeon Inventory (Claimed Items):
- x5 Rare Candies
- x1 Heart Scale

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 No content tonight 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Blaze │ Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 10/19 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed raised by three stages, limited to only one move) │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Thunder Punch (75 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 Lower target’s defense one stage) ; Wish (User makes a wish, current active Pokemon recover HP equal to ½ user’s HP ; Not effected by Power Herb ; Only use 5 times in battle)

SpectralEternity
Xiao Lan

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: ah...
                  ██【 company :: 'Fifi', Xiao Lan, Shade, and Beltigre
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 4 || Steps this post: 2 +3 || Steps: 10/15
                  OT: Ducky
                  Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
                  Lv. 10
                  HP: 100/100
                  Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a Pokemon
                  Attacks:
                  Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
                  Night Slash - 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
                  U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
                  Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
                  Exp: 19/20

Daiki could feel his unease increasing as he reached the top of the steps to see the empty looking town. He looked over to Fianna as she approached and spoke to him. "I think I'll live. Promise you'll revive me with a smooch if I fall in battle?" he grinned, trying to uplift the mood a bit with some playful flirting. Anything to keep him from thinking too much about what battles might come next. It made him feel good to hear her encouragement that he was getting a bit better. Perhaps things wouldn't be too bad. "Heh.... I'm still going to need to figure some things out.... I'm not sure why it's so difficult...." he chuckled, voice fading a bit towards the end.

A better look around the town told him there was likely no one there. Just the pokemon that were stuck here like his team. "Yeah, let's take a look around. It can't hurt. At least it isn't dark or foggy here." he replied to Fi's suggestion of checking out some buildings.

participation :: total: 36 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 2/2
                  step bonus :: Step 7: Roll to move again + Step 10: You made a pokemon friend! Claim any psychic or starter pokemon at level 15
                  Unclaimed log:
                  1 20 post item (not sure what yet)
                  floor 3 Step 5: x5 rare candies
                  floor 3 Step 10: Claim a crystal shard
                  floor 4 Step 5: Claim any item worth 30 posts or less. (Bronze Stone)
                  floor 4

[OOC: sorry for the short]
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: oh no, gail i'm sorry
                  ██【 company :: Gail, Daemon and Samson
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 4 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 5/15
                  OT: Rose
                  Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
                  Lv. 18
                  HP: 180/180
                  Ability: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
                  Disarming Voice -
                  Dragon Pulse - 85
                  Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
                  Exp: 2/24

[tbe]

1/8 hits taken

participation :: total: 52 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1
                  step bonus :: Step 5: Claim any item worth 30 posts or less. (Bronze Stone)

picked up items:
                  floor 3 Step 5: x5 rare candies (gobbled)
                  floor 3 Step 10: x1 crystal shard
                  floor 4

[OOC: snacc driven]
Lia Syuki

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:37 pm
Loonamist
Cling

Razpitan
Ulani & Dice

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

(Step 13 - VS Seeker)

(Floor 2, Step 15 - exp share
        Floor 3, Step 5 - x5 Rare Candy
        Floor 4, Step 5 - claim 30 post item)

Location: Level 4 Progress: 13/15 (3/6) Participation: 42 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 62
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry: Heals 50 HP
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 620/620 HP | Status: None | 21/21 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:04 pm
StarlightSchism
Dune

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Mogwai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Daphnes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
C H I C K P E A
The Chikorita

Chickpea nodded his head excitedly, wanting to emphasize just how highly he thought of Sir Mogwai's hugs, before he settled down -- if he shook his head too much he'd give himself a headache. "I'll totally want another hug before we leave!" He didn't expound on his comment, whether it was before they left this floor, or before they left the dream; either way, there was another bear hug in Chickpea's future.

He tipped his head in the direction of their new friend--or, maybe not? He technically did have a good point about him potentially leading them astray--before blinking and correcting his posture. "It would've been fine! If we got lost, we'd just find our way back. And if you led us into a trap, with a bunch of pokemon waiting to attack us, we'd defeat them and then keep going!" he insisted, a strong conviction in his voice. He'd clearly given this hypothetical situation a lot of thought, in all of the... three seconds since he'd even been brought up. Luckily, the lizard actually was a friend, putting to rest the idea of betrayal. "It's nice to meet you, Valoo~ My name's Chickpea!"

Valoo wasn't the only new pokemon to join their team, and with Natu securely placed on his head Chickpea carefully turned himself around so that he could look at both knights. "Yeah! I met her and her friend at these ruins, back in the real world, right before I fell asleep," he explained, but then lifted his gaze up. Not that it did much, he still couldn't exactly see his passenger. "What should I call you?" he questioned, realizing he couldn't just use only pronouns to refer to her. "Just... Natu is fine, I don't really have a 'name'. You're Chickpea, right?" She'd heard him introduce himself to the Charmander right before she'd landed, so there was no need for him to repeat himself. "Mhm~ That's me!" he confirmed, before he shifted his gaze to look ahead. "We should start moving again," he suggested. Even if they didn't know the exact direction they needed to go, they still needed to keep moving; that was the only way progress would be made.

Event:
        Used Big Mushroom (floor 4, step 5 prize) to teach Chickpea Aromatherapy! He forgot Synthesis.

(Step 13 - VS Seeker)

Claims

(Floor 3, Step 5 - x5 Rare Candy
        Floor 4, step 10 - lv. 15 Natu)

Location: Level 4 Progress: 13/15 (3/3) Participation: 36 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 15/18 EXP | Next Move;

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:21 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Piper

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Starlight Schism
Ai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

User Image
V I V A C E
The Togepi

Vivace, taking her own advice, remained seated on Ai's back and didn't even bother trying to get a closer look at the buildings they passed. That didn't mean she didn't stare at them though, the strange constructions left her curious and confused. Did they really need such large buildings for humans to stay in? And why were their windows so large? Did they just want the entire world to see what they were doing? Even with these questions running through her mind, she still remained aware of their surroundings, and so when Piper directed a question to her she lifted her head up accordingly.

"Mm, I was hatched on a mountain -- my parents actually used to belong to trainers, but they... stopped belonging to them? And then went to live in the wild. But then the nest got destroyed by some boulders, so we relocated to a forest..." She was rambling, she knew, jumping from life event to life event in a condensed, yet semi-understandable, fashion. "Mom and dad said if I ever wanted to evolve I'd have to find a trainer. So, I left, and started exploring... a lot of different places, until I was caught by my trainer." Ending her story there, Vivace took another glance at one of the buildings. "Maybe Darkrai doesn't like humans, so he didn't bother trying to put any in here -- even in a dream," she mused.

(Step 13 - VS Seeker)

(Level 2, Step 15 - Exp share
        Level 3, Step 5 - x5 Rare Candy
        Level 4, Step 5 - 30 item claim)

Location: Level 4 Progress: 13/15 (2/5) Participation: 38 [movement] total Elixirs Of Speed: 2 Total

xxN A M E: Vivace - Togepi
User Image

L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Jolly: Determined; Stubborn
ABILITY: Serene Grace: Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Pulse - 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome - Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Signal Beam - 75: 4/10 Chance to confuse target

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 01/19 EXP | Next Move;

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:28 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty, vivace
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 4 || steps this post: 1/5 || total: 13 + o1 || participation: 37 + o1 || bonus: Vs. Seeker, Dowsing Machine, or Explorer's Kit
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.69 (19/13) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

Unclaimed Bonuses note: Item worth 2o posts or less, o5 star shards, o3 heart scales, o5 rare candy, crystal shard, Item worth 3o posts or less, lvl. 15 psychic or starter pokemon, Vs. Seeker, Dowsing Machine, or Explorer's Kit

KipsterHipster
                                                      SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image

✶【company :: chickpea, daphnes, mogwai
                                  ✶【steps/floor :: floor 3 || steps this post: 3 || total: 1o + o3 || participation: 34 + o1 || bonus: Vs. Seeker, Dowsing Machine, or Explorer's Kit
                                  ✶【 info :: [[♂] | Lv.43 (19/12) |
                                  ✶【 moves :: body slam, drill run, ancient power, roost

Bonus to claim later: 2 star shards, o5 rare candy, crystal shard, item worth 3o posts or less, lvl 15 psychic or starter pokemon, Vs. Seeker, Dowsing Machine, or Explorer's Kit

KipsterHipster
                                        Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                        Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image  
The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games