Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:40 am
The silver bat sighed and looked at Neko and shook his head. “ She’s fine for a puff Isuna. You hater” The bat demon said and moved looking to the side before yawning. “ when can I go back to my shop?” He shifted a little so Neko could lay down better. “ you want me to take you to the other room?” Kazu asked.

Akuro shrugged. “ Give it a few hours” He said and walked to sit on Hisa bed and talk to the mage.

Hiei moved and leaned back on the chair. “ Forget about it, there small wounds that don’t need any care.” Getting up the fire demon turned toward the door. “ Make sure the cat rests, I have to catch up on paper work” Hiei mumbled leavjng the room and gripping his side as he walked his office.

Jen shifted sitting there looking at Laffrette and nodded a few times before circling a few times and changing back into his form and stretching a little with a smile. “ alright, sounds fun” he said with a smile. “ I love this place.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:12 am
Isuna watched him go, catching him hold his sigh and turned to go to her work bench, putting somethings in a box and turning to Neko and Kazu. "Kazu, when you take her to the other room, can you stop and check on hiro please, there are supplies of you need them." She set the box down on the side table. "Shes good to move whenever" she cleared them went to join Hisa and Akuro.

Neko nodded, getting the all clear from Isuna. "I should be able to shift to my cat form atleast so I'm easier to carry." She pointed out. "But getting out if here would be hepful."

Iaffrette grinned. " I told you you would grow fond of it here." She moved, taking a seat on a nearby bench. "If we grab a quick lunch from the market, we could probably venture outward a bit. Mother has probably gone home to sleep for a bit so she wont notice if explore a bit."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:28 am
Hiei moved walking passed his office and right into his room. Stripping out of his clothing he stared toward the wound on his body and shrugged as he started the shower up. " I need to find a way to Kill able. His causing to many issues in my life" Hiei thought out loud.

Kazu moved looking at Neko and nodded. " Alright, Let's get you to your boyfriends room." He said quietly laughing at Neko and held the medical supplies in his hand. " I'll patch up Hiei and head back to my shop. Try and rest please." Kazu said as Neko transformed. He moved picking her up and turned to the room and walked in without knocking. Putting the cat on the bed he sat down by here. " Make sure you have a towel on when you come out!" Kazu yelled.

" Or you could just leave my room." Hiei said dully turning the water off and getting out of the shower, and dressing into his pants and no top, as he held a towel around his neck with the wound in his stomach and moved looking toward Neko. " How you feeling?"

Akuro laughed sitting by Hisa and smiled. " This guy is alright, I see why Hiei contracts him once and awhile." Akuro said and looked at Isuna giving her a kiss on the cheek. " I think it's a day off kinda day."

Jen shifted and looked to the side thinking. " Yeah, That sounds fun. Lioh gave me some money so I can help actually pay for some stuff." Jen said with a smile and moved to leave with Iaffrette. " I'm going to try and go home maybe tomorrow. Just to see how everyone is and to make sure Kazu staying out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:05 pm
Neko curled up on the bed as Kazu set her down, the useless arm now a paw that laid limply in front of her. She lifted her head and looked at Hiei as he came out from the bathroom, eyes landing on the wound in his stomach. "I'd be better if you let Kazu patch you up. Why did you lie to Isuna?" Her tails swayed lazily before curling around her.

Isuna walked over to sit with Akuro and Hisa, smiling at the kiss. "I'm not off duty til everyone's in the clear, but I'd be willing to make sure we get Hisa home safe since he'll be leaving on crutches." She pointed out, taking the ice off his leg.

Laffrette nodded smiling a little bit. "You will come back though soon, right?" She asked, sounding hopeful. There were no other children in hell, not they're age anyway. And Laffrette was enjoying having a friend her age to spend time with. "We still have a lot of practicing to do." She explained, taking a breath and getting to her feet  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 pm
Hiei moved touching his stomach wound and shrugged as he moved pulling his tank top on and moved the towel to dry his hair. " I'm going to nap, So KAzu leave." Hiei said and moved walking back toward the bed. " I just need time to rest. I don't kow why I got so tired all the sudden." He mumbled to himself.

Kazu sighed and left the first aid kit on the dresser." If you need someone to patch it up, I'm only a call away." Kazu said and kissed Neko's head and turned to leave. " Later mom, Hiei." He said leaving.

Akuro laughed a little and nodded. " I can take him back to Human world. I was wondering if you wanted to go see Nat with me?" Akuro asked sitting there and looked at Hisa. " I just need a portal to my place in human world." He said.

Jen smiled and nodded. " I will, I love it here and it's nice having a friend my age." He said as they walked toward the market. " I won't just leave ya hanging, It's nice having someone like you around. Thank you. Will it be alright if I stay at your place when I come back?" He asked making sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:06 pm
Neko purred a bit, pressing her head into Kazu. "Bye Kiddo, be safe." She watched him leave before looking back at Hiei, still in her cat form. "Why wont you let anyone look at that wound? She asked, blinking at him a bit.

Isuna nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Would be nice to get out of here for a bit."

Iaffrette smiled and nodded. "Of course. You are a prince of hell, you can stay where ever you like." She reminded him, teasing a little, heading for the market  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:30 pm
Hiei moved crawling into his bed and kept most the blankets off his body and laid on his side, facing Neko. " I just don't want anyone touching me right now and I seriously don't feel good. So your down for the count so I can't do anything right now as Tear without a body guard. So I will take a few days with you to rest." He said and closed his eyes and pulled the pillow under his head.

" The wound is minor, no point in wasting medical supplies when it will heal after some resting." He mumbled into his pillow. He moved kicking more blanket off him trying to get comfy. He was more then not feeling good, he was getting sick.

Akuro nodded with a smile. " Well I'll take him back home and will meet up at Nats house?" Akuro asked moving to grab crutches to help get the wizard moving.

Jen shook his head a little and smiled. " I'm not the prince of hell. I'm only a half prince here. Your not friends with me because I'm a prince right? Or because my father asked you to babysit me. . . are we actual friends?" He finally asked as they walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 pm
Neko took a breath, shifting back to normal and sitting up on the end of the bed, fingers brushing over the stitching on her chest a moment before moving to lie down next to Hiei, lying on her back, bad arm across her stomach. "Thank you for going to help Kazu. I'm sorry I'm useless at the moment."

Isuna nodded. "Sure, I'll meet you there. Hisa, take care of yourself. Feel free to stop by again if you ever need help." Smiles and bows her head slightly before getting up and going to change to head to human world.

Iaffrette raised a brow, looking a bit confused. "Yes, I think we are friends. Magus is a prince, and I am not his friend." She pointed out, leading him toward a vendor with hand piles. She purchased hers, munching on it while waiting for Jencho  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:32 pm
Hiei shifted and moved pulling the cat into him and closed his eyes, over heating but wanted her close by. " Shut up, You aren't useless at all. You got hurt s**t happens, And of course I'm going to go check on that Idiot. Kazu is the worse when it comes to his father. " Hiei mumbled and moved kicking the blanket off him again and groaned.

" No more getting hurt and I swear to god if you ever port me out of a room. I will personally make it hell for you." Hiei threaten looking at the Cat woman in his arms and he tried to close his eyes.

Hisa waved and left with Akuro, It didn't take long for him to get home with Ai and Akuro being back waiting at his Sister Nat's house for the Isuna. He was sitting on the porch smoking a cigar and talking to his sister for a few minutes and moved laughing a little.

Jen smiled slightly looking down and moved looking for some food before grabbing it and moving to walk with her. " I just...wanted to check. Beside Kazu you are the only other person I have as a friend." Jen said with a smile looking at her and munching on his food. " I really hope you can come visit." He said and nodded before tilting her head. " Hey, I was going to ask you...I feel weird. like I feel taller, and more power." Jen explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:10 pm
Neko laughed a bit, using her good hand to brush her fingers through his hair, kissing him softly. "Sorry, knee jerk reaction. Atleast I didnt send you far, just down the hall." She tried to defend, relaxing and getting comfortable, closing her eyes. "Your running a fever Hot Stuff, you sure you're alright?"

Isuna jogged up the sidewalk, slowing down as she rounded the corner and saw Akuro and Natsuko. "Hey, sorry, hot turned around a little bit." She apologized. "Nice to see you again Natsuko, how have you been?"

Iaffrette nodded. "Most of my friends are other guards, and they are all adults." She explained. "As for visiting, Hellions cant leave hell until they reach adulthood, our flames will sputter out being that far away." She looked Jen over as he mentioned feeling taller. "Your starting to age is all. That's normal"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 pm
Hiei moved and nuzzled his face into her shoulder and closed his eyes. " No, I'm not alright but I don't feel good at all. But I'm just ran down, we've been back to back to busy the last few days so I think me being sick is okay." He mumbled and kicked the blanket off him again. He moved opening his eyes again.

Nat moved reaching for the smoke from Akuro and smiled. " It's great to see you as well Isuna." She said and tapped her neck lightly with her finger. " You get attack by a leach or something?" She joked with a chuckle and handed the smoke back to Akuro.

" Hey, Don't tease her sis." Akuro said and sucked back the smoke and dropped it on the ground stepping it out. " Are you cool letting us stay here for a few days?" Akuro finally asked.

Jen nodded and crossed his arms. " How long will it take us to grow to adulthood?" He finally asked walking with them. He shifted chewing on the food and glanced to the side trying to think. " What else are we doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 am
Neko nodded, closing her eyes. "Sorry, just paranoid. Able likes to inject things so I get a bit worried " she admitted, hugging him a bit. "Looks like we're both on bed rest then..." she smirked, sounding tired.

Isuna blushed, hand going up to cover one of the marks on her neck as she smiled nervously. "Eh heh...yes.. well....changing subjects. We have some time off from work finally." She explained.

Iaffrette shrugged. "If we keep training, maybe a week or so." She kept walking, leading him out of the market, away from the palace. "I'm going to show you the outskirts we might be able to see the barrier but we cant fo til far. You'll feel it when you've gone too far from the city." She said, poking his chest.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:53 pm
" I noticed his into that. Why does he use all those different....drugs?" Hiei asked and laid there rubbing his face in pain before slowly sitting up and propping himself up and leaning his head back. " We should have a hot bath." Grumbles a little not feeling good.

Nat chuckled looking at them and looked at Akuro. " Can you even get a girl preggy?" Nat asked looking at Akuro who shrugged. " We're safe so it doesn't matter if I can or not. So can we jump different topics there sis?" He asked sitting there trying to think a little. " I was thinking we could do lunch?" Akuro asked.

Nat laughed dully. " I just wanted to know if I'm going to get little weird vampire fox nieces or nephews in the future." She said laughing as she sat on the chair outside enjoying the sun.

" A whole week still? " Jen frowned looking down and crossed his arms as they walked. He blinked looking down at his chest and chuckled. " Yeah, Let's go check it out!! I want to explore" Jen said sounding exciting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:14 am
She shrugged. "He makes up for the fact that he isnt a physically strong fighter. Unless he goes berserk." Neko explained, watching Hiei sit up and suggest a bath. "Sure, probably not a bad idea." She moved to prop herself up with her good hand for a moment before moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Isunas blush got a bit brighter at the talk of kids. "We..uh...it hasn't really been discussed." She explained, looking down at the ground to hide her blush while she walked over to sit by Akuro.

Iaffrette giggled and kept walking, the market getting further away. The scenery looked a bit more desolate as the lights from the city faded and. Clumps of trees spotted the area and in the distance the faint shimmer of the barrier  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:29 pm
Hiei sat there, legs crossed on the bed looking at Neko and blinked. " Where the ******** does Kazuhiro get his strength, and speed from? His power level and fighting is a lot more advanced that Ables. But I notice that Kazu does the needle trick as well sometimes." Hiei said, he was just cluing into all of this. Now he was curious and well Neko knew both Able and Kazu pretty well.

"Sis, Stop. Your making her turn red." Akuro said waving his hand. "Look she's a shade darker than our hair color!" The vampire added and through the empty beer can at his sister who was laughing. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry. To easy. Want a drink?" Nat asked holding a can toward the fox woman. " I don't mind if you guys stay here for a few days Can King ' Tear' survive without his medical and general though?" Nat asked rolling her eyes.

" Is that the barrier?" Jen asked walking just behind Iaffrette a little and looked around crossing his arms. " It feels weird out here...is that normal?" He asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games