Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was surprised for a moment as she leaned up to kiss him and then to wrap her arms around his neck to keep him there. However after the initial surprise his own body instinctively reacted, his own lips finding a rhythm with hers as his own eyes quickly shut. His arms moved down to around her waist as they relaxed.

This felt natural to him, it was certainly better feeling than having to keep up a front of being a prince and having a duty all the time to his country. It was as if all of that didn't matter at this exact moment while they were locked like this. However the thought always came to the back of his mind that he quickly shoved away, should he actually be expressing this to Anja?

His feet finally moved, at first it was slow methodical steps, but they were quickened eventually, one hand reaching out behind Anja to feel for a wall or similar object to press her up against. From the tenderness, came a burning passion to express what he was feeling from more than just the soft kisses.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All Anja could think about was how good this felt. It just seemed so right even though it was wrong. She wasn't thinking clearly right now. Too drunk to do so. As they moved, she kept their lips locked. What was he trying to find. His kissing had gotten more passionate. They moved around the room, until the back on her leg hit something.

Anja fell over, bringing down Tousa with her cause she was still holding onto him. The thing the landed on was soft. Had to be the bed. She blushed even more and had to open her eyes as she pulled back from him. He was on top of her. She had never been like this before.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:08 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa took a moment to look down at Anja as they landed on the bed. It was just for a moment as they looked at each other, his breathing a bit more excited than before. Then after a moment of adjusting to the idea that he was on top and she was on bottom, he leaned in and planted another kiss on her lips before trailing away, one hand reaching up to cradle one side of her neck.

Teeth found their way into the mix, a kiss on her neck quickly turning into a soft bite to tease at the sensitive nature of her species, the other hand trailing down her side and to a leg as he continued to become more riled.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Kami GearX

Anja wasn't expecting him to be this bold. Not at all. But she loved it. And as he nipped and teased her neck her eyes and head rolled back as she let out a soft groan of approval. For a moment, she forgot her duties and responsibilities

Anja grew bold as she slid her arms in between them and rubbed his chest and stomach, going around and rub up and down his back, encouraging him to take more, as much as he wants from her. Just as she was about to do something she would regret, a loud knock sounded at the door, "Miss Anja?? I've brought up the spare blankets and pillows you asked for. May I please come in?" her head snapped towards the door in panic  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:28 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

As soon as the knock rang out, Tousa's mind went into panic mode and he pulled away from Anja as if she was a fire that he had just touched and gotten burned from. He cleared his throat and sat next to her on the bed, avoiding looking at her. The straight laced Prince had returned, albeit with the guilt of knowing what he had just done covering his face in a heavy blush.

In his mind he was cursing the person who had just arrived and wanted to stare daggers at them for interrupting the both of them. On the other hand he was thanking them profusely. It was a war in his mind that he wasn't sure how to handle, though his mind was working crystal clear at the moment and he was berating himself for doing that. He had just broken one of his strongest ideals and so easily as well. How was he going to act from now on?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:41 pm
Kami GearX

Anja was breathing heavily as she raised herself from the bed. She went over to the door, opened it, took what was given to her with words she didn't remember speaking and closing the door. She looked back over at him and realized what they had nearly done. This wasn't good. She was supposed to be getting mated when she went back home! She loves Maxas, or at least, she thought she did......her parents had set this up before they died. Dishonoring that pact felt like she was dishonoring her family. She threw the things on the floor and went to the window.

Not wanting to talk to him, Anja jumped down and landed on her feet. She tore off in a random direction to clear her head  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa looked to Anja as she looked at him. He could see it in her eyes and face. She wasn't sure what was going on and neither was he in this state of mind. He did know what his feelings were now, but to have acted on them so spuriously and without regard for the consequences.

Then she bolted. She threw everything she had just gotten from the person who had ran for the window. He stood up and began to reach out for her only for her to be already gone through the window. There was pang in his heart as if he had just been stung by that simple action, the arm dropping as he looked at the ground, letting his mind think.

Tousa then moved over to the window and looked to see where she had taken off to. It was now or never right? He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Then, he was out the window. In a moment of hasty decision making he jumped out after her and went to chasing her down. His mind was coming up with any excuse at all to run after her other than feelings and it only came up with one that easily tied in to the others. At the very least he had to make sure she was safe.

How they were going to explain it to the inn staff that they were outside when they were supposed to be outside would be a problem for another time. For now, the focus was just on catching up with Anja.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:24 pm
Kami GearX

It was a crying shame that she couldn't go out of the city. Too heavily guarded to sneak in and out. So instead, she went and found a large tree, the closest she had too the forest. She climbed it. Good thing it was night time otherwise she would have been stared at. Like she would care. Anja got to the middle of the tree before she stopped and sat down on a branch. She let out a ragged sigh and hung her head low. How in the world was she suppose to face him now?

Anja didn't know what to do. Her head was spinning, and not from all the alcohol. She had gotten good and sober as soon as that knock on the door came. Tousa didn't really care for her, did he? Nah, a prince like him could never be with anyone like her. She was stubborn, unruly; and she kept teasing him, and making him uncomfortable.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa continued his run after Anja, though she was quickly gone in the night, his eyes unable to keep track of her in the middle of the night. It was finally to the point where he gave up, leaning against a building, a large tree sat in the middle of a small park area out in the distance. It was nothing spectacular, but it was certainly a place for people to congregate.

He leaned on the building and just took a few deep breaths. Why did she always have to run and now his head was pounding due to the alcohol and exercise. "Gods dammit Anja." He muttered under his breath as his gaze continued to try and look for her. After a moment he jogged towards the tree and looked down each of the streets the park area intersected.

"Going to get herself in trouble again..."
Tousa then began to take off to the left, trying to follow some invisible lead he might have had on the lycan he was trying to track.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:48 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked down as she heard her name being said. It was Tousa, much to her surprise. He was out looking for her? But why? Maybe to tell her to keep what they did a secret. She didn't blame him. Anja stayed where she was in the tree for the longest time.

She started to head down the tree. Anja sat down at the base and curled up, taking one last breath before getting up and heading back to the inn. Tousa must really be worried about her  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:18 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa wandered the city for a great while, searching back and forth for Anja as he evaded night patrols by slinking into alleyways when he had to. Where was she hiding? It took another hour or two before he finally gave up the search, his head beginning to pound like a drum.

Eventually his steps led Tousa back to the inn where he checked in with a nervous smile and showed the key to their room. Stating that he had tripped and fallen out of the window while practicing an act and decide in his frustration that he would go out for a stroll. It was an incredulous story but when Tousa snapped his fingers and sparks came out it made it a bit more believable.

He eventually reached the room and opened the door, looking around the room to see if Anja was there or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 pm
Kami GearX

Just as Tousa entered the room, Anja was climbing back in the window. She got inside and looked at him, "Uhhh...." she said. She contemplated going back out the window. Instead she just went to the bathroom door  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa stared at her as she climbed in through the window. He didn't really stop her from climbing the rest of the way in, instead dropping his gaze when she went for the bathroom instead.

He entered the room once she was in the bathroom and he shut the door leading out to the inn closed. He looked at the door she had gone into and waited for a few moments, trying to decide whether or not to step over to it which, his body did anyways despite still pondering it.

There was a small knock on the door, a very light one, however the door didn't open. Instead Tousa just spoke. "Hey Anja... I'm sorry... About earlier, I wasn't thinking straight and the alcohol was affecting my judgement. I'm not making an excuse and you can be angry at me, but I am sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 pm
Kami GearX

Anja was leaning up against the door when he spoke to her. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, "Does this mean you regret what we did together?" she wouldn't share the main reason she was upset, not now.

"Are you just saying it was a drunken mistake and you didn't mean any of it?" if that was the case, then she might as well die. In her culture, they were now set up to get mated. You didn't do that sort of thing unless you were mated. She was so ashamed of herself  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa paused at the questioning, taking a moment to think. It would make sense if this was a drunken mistake. He wouldn't have done this normally right? So why did they do it other than for that reason. The hand that had knocked on the door slid away and his head was pressed against it.

"I-I'm not sure... Maybe? I wouldn't have had the courage to say the things I did otherwise but I don't think anything I said wasn't true. I have come to care about you, even if you are an enemy."

He took a deep breath. "But even if I do that doesn't mean I should have done that... I'm... I'm the prince of this kingdom and I can't just do whatever I wish despite how I might want to. It's so... Sometimes I wish I didn't have that responsibility it would be so much easier."

Tousa's eyes screwed shut. What was he trying to say at this point. He was trying to figure it out himself. "Do you regret it? What we did?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games