Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:01 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stopped nibbling on her food and looked at him. Only to nod,”I'm fine, despite throwing up... A bit, it wasn't a lot.", she said well feeling a bit better. At least she didn't think that she was going to throw up again. Her free hand gone down to her back and started to rub it. Since she had not popped her back yet.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:07 pm
He looked at all their food to see if any of it had gone bad. " It couldn't have been something you ate. All the food is still good. Maybe something just didn't agree with you. But whatever it is you should try and relax for a bit." Going over to her again he tried to help her in anyway he could.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept nibbling on her small piece of jerky. Before motioning for him to sit by her. Now she put her hand on his and looked at him.”And I am sorry for the family jewels threat.", she said with sincerity. Once she was done eating before laying down and sighing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:32 pm
Sitting next to her like she wanted he just looked up into the ceiling as she nibbled on her jerky. He placed his other hand on hers and sighed. " It is fine. Just please never do it again. " Still sitting up as she laid down he kept his eyes on the supplies trying to figure out what in their food made her throw up.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She glanced at him and shrugged.”Well if it's when we're asleep. Don't hold it against me. Since you know my legs go anywhere.", she said in a matter of fact tone. Since she had woken up to her knee being between his legs when they both were laying on their sides; facing each other.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:45 pm
He looked down to her. " I wouldn't hold it against you if that was the case. Since that would have been an accident so I wouldn't be mad. What I asked you not to do is threaten to hit me there again. There is a difference between them.", he said returning that matter of fact tone in his voice.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She reached up and rubbed his back. Not wanting to start another fight with him.”Okay, Grim. But I have heard interesting things that women yell during birth.", she said, with a small smile. Remembering some things that her Mother told her that she had said.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:05 am
Raising an eyebrow at her after she said that he asked, " Okay? What does that have to do with anything we were just talking about? And what did they yell?" He was curious about the answers to both the questions he asked. Since he honestly did not get where this sudden talk about women yelling during child birth came from.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:11 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kind of giggled at his reaction.”Well, some of them very. Some men stay outside of the house and go hunting. Or they stay outside of the room. But some women say that they wish to have their husband's fixed. Though a few women who have more than one kid, it's an empty threat.", She said, well watching him for a reaction.

"

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 am
He nodded his head in agreement. Seeing the reasoning for some men wanting to not be present when the women are giving birth. Mostly because of all the screaming and yelling. But when she mentioned have them men fixed he could not help but do what she probably was hoping for. Subconsciously he reached down and was protecting himself in that area and winced a little.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She got a laugh out of this. Only to gently rub his back and giggle.”Just as long as I don't have a kid to close to giving birth. I won't be mad. So cuddle before we leave?", she asked him. As she patted her chest for him to cuddle with her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:30 am
He still had his hand in a protective way for a while but eventually laid down next to her. " The sooner we leave the better. While I well miss this place there are far to many memories for me in this place.", he said with a bit of a cold tone to his voice. But as he was saying that he took another look around the room.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:42 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She started to rub his back, again.”I know but I want to make sure that I don't get sick any more.", she told him. After a few minutes she patted his back a sign for him to get up. Of course she sat up after he got up. Now she felt better before pecking his cheek. Finally she got up and put her backpack on.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:47 am
He was laying there but when she patted him to get up he did. Seeing her put on the backpack he got his bag and put in on. " Do you want me to carry your bag to. You were feeling sick a little while ago. Plus I don't mind the extra weight." As he said that he held his hand out so if she did want him to carry her bag he could.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She thought about it and sighed. Of course she started to take off her backpack. Before handing it to him. But not before giving him a kiss on his jaw.
”Thank you my husband.", she said with a gentle smile. Only to start walking with him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
you can time skip of course

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games