Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:19 am
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Near the outdoor shower area by the beach, Periwinkle is looking towards the horizon when she hears a faint sound of twinkling. when she turns her head to see who or what it might be, she sees a sort of glowing form in the shape of her old wings. Surprised, she realized that Tinkerbell must be nearby. However, she didn't see anyone on the beach that looked like her and thought that she should either try asking around or look somewhere in town.

She's Here, I just know it.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: Hey, I met your sister Blue-belle283. Sorry it took me so long to respond. To make things easier, could you quote me when you respond to Periwinkle. Thanks in advance. emotion_c8

AnimusHelixRebirth

OOC: idk. I quoted you in case you were interested in joining.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tinker Bell

Tink looked and looked, but still didn't see anyone here at the beach. Until tink was by the booth where the showers were. Tink heard a sound in one of the showers, but tink knows what to do is to wait until someone comes out. Then it is the next persons turn to go in. Since there was no one at the beach. So tink look through to see who it is, but tink only heard the sound so tink didn't know who it was but only walked in front of each booth. Until tink saw a girl that was sitting in the booth with water in her. "on you should not leave the water on you like that. You might get sick. Here is a towel that I just took from the cabinet." tink gives the towel to the girl.

Crescendeaux

Quote:

OOC: sorry I forgot to put the name on it. Sometimes I forget to add in things until someone tells me about it. So thank you som I have for telling me. My sister she is feeling great. From time to time I will have RP as her characters.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:43 am
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Peri noticed the girl around her age offering her a towel. She immediately turned off the cool water. "I apologize." She replied. "It's just that it's very hot out here, and i'm not that great when it comes to warmer weather." She explained.

Periwinkle came out of the shower booth, soaking wet. As she walked closer to the girl and took the towel she was offering, she looked oddly familiar. "Thank you." she said, Drying her hair and putting the towel around her shoulders. It looked sort of like a cape now, but at least she was dry.

"I-I'm not trying to sound weird or anything, but do I know you from somewhere?" she asked. "You see, I'm not from around here and I'm looking for someone very important to me." She said, explaining her situation a bit more.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: That's alright. I forget stuff a lot too. I looked at Tink's profile and realized I forgot about Peri's weakness as a fairy about not having enough pixie dust. Since that's a weakness for all pixie hollow/winter woods fairies, I added it to Peri's weaknesses wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:52 am

Tinker Bell

"your welcome. I am trying to find someone too. I think that I do know you too, but I just can't think of anywhere." tink just thinks about it but can think of who she is.

Crescendeaux

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:58 am
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Peri tried to empathize with the girl. Then, she had an Idea. "Well perhaps we can help eachother find what we're missing." She said, expressing her Idea. "Helping each other may help us find what were looking for." She explained.

Then, Peri realized that she forgot to introduce herself. "Oh how rude of me." she said, Putting the palm of her hand to her forehead. How could I be so rude?

"My name is Periwinkle." she said. "It's very nice to meet you." She added, smiling gratefully.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:08 am

Tinker Bell

Marie Kusanagi

Tink was so surprised about this. Tink was just about to say something. That is Marie her older brother call tink's name. But that is when Marie saw tink with someone. "tinker bell, there you are. I was beginning to get so worried about you. Oh nice to meet you. I am Marie Kusanagi. I am tinker bell's big brother. What is your name?"

""

Crescendeaux

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 am
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Peri tried to maintain her composure. Tinker bell's Older brother? Does this mean..I have a big brother too? ... "I'm Periwinkle. I was looking for someone, and- Well, I think I just found them." She explained.

"It's very nice to meet you." She said to Marie. "I'm sorry if I startled you." she added.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:28 am

Tinker Bell

Marie Kusanagi

"same here, Periwinkle. Tink, so this is person that you are looking for." tink hugs her twin sister.

"yes, brother. This is my twin sister. Periwinkle, I am so glad that you finally came. I wanted to go back to get you to come with me. Marie, we have to get my twin home. I don't want her to get sick. She is wet. I know why she has to keep cool." tink, I understand. Periwinkle, here get on my back so I can carry you back to our house. Tink, go home tell mom about this. Charl and dad already going to school. So we better hurry up. Maybe mom can stay home or you can stay to tell our sister something's about the human world. tink understood and left for home to tell mom about this. [EXITS tink]

Crescendeaux

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 am
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Hugs her sister back. I've been so worried, I'm just glad you're okay Tink. Sorry I didn't recognize you in your human form at first. ... She replied.

Once they were done hugging, she listened to what Marie and Tink had to say and she knew they must be running late for something, but what was it?

"Alright." She said sofly, climbing on to Marie's back. "I'm ready to go to your guys' home whenever you are." she added.

"Thanks for keeping Tink safe." she said before falling asleep on Marie's back.

[EXITS with Tink and Marie whenever they are ready]

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:42 am

Tinker Bell

Marie Kusanagi

"we try to always keep our family safe. periwinkle, hold on tight. Don't fall off." Marie starts to run after tink to go home. [EXITS]

""

Crescendeaux

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:31 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas decided to walk to work for some exercise and passes by the beach where he takes a shortcut to get to his job. His briefcase was contained what he needed for work and it was a nice day. ...

Crescendeaux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:51 pm
Background: Sil, Gliss, and Spike were traveling along with Iridessa, Rosetta, Fawn, and Vidia while trying to look for Tinkerbell and Periwinkle. However, a bad storm had struck the sea between Neverland & the Human World. As a result; Sil, Gliss, and Spike were separated from the group and turned human in the process. Probably because the storm has magical properties? Idk.

Spike
Winter Fairy
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Spike washed up onto the beach along with her friends Gliss and Silvermist.
The last thing she remembered was Sil and Vidia trying to calm the storm to save everyone.
She noticed that her friend Gliss, along with Silvermist were still knocked out.
Upon looking at them, she realized that the three of them were now human sized and no longer had pointed ears or wings.

This has to be a dream..

Frantic, Spike found an unoccupied kiosk full of towels.
She dried herself off and wrapped a towel around herself to cover up.
She also grabbed extras for Sil and Gliss.

"Guys, wake up. Please." She said, trying to wake them. Once they woke, she offered them towels to dry off and cover up.

Silvermist
User Image
Water Fairy
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

As the second to wake, Sil looked up at Spike- who was human.
"Woah! Where are we? What..happened?"
She asked, taking the towel Spike was offering her to cover up.

"What happened to my dress?"

Gliss
User Image
Winter Fairy
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Gliss woke up to the sound of Silvermist's frantic voice.
"Cool! Were human sized!" There was a pause while Gliss took the towel Spike was offering her.
"Maybe since we're human-sized we can't fit into our leaf clothes.." She replied wistfully.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Along the way, Thomas notices 3 girls washed up on the beach, One of them had long blue hair with brown eyes, the second had short black hair with brown eyes and the third had short silver hair and blue eyes. All 3 of them were covered in towels. Thomas went over to investigate. Are you 3 all right & what happened to you?

Crescendeaux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:33 am
Spike
Winter Fairy
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Spike eyed the man that came up to them.
He was indeed human like the three of them were now,
but she hesitated on whether or not she should reveal their secret to this man.
He can see us, that might mean he is nice and believes in faries?
Spike still hesitated to say anything despite this thought.

Silvermist
User Image
Water Fairy
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Spike, we are all looking to you."
She said, trying to get Spike to do the talking.
"Look, we're just looking for someone...
Two people actually, and we got separated from the rest of our friends"

Sil Explained, followed by a sigh at Spike who was still stuck in thought.

Gliss
User Image
Winter Fairy
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Gliss was bystanding the situation as it unfolded.
She knew spike was lazy but this was an emergency.
After Sil finally explained a bit of their situation to the man,
she looked at him to see what he had to say..

AnimusHelixRebirth

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 am
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked at the 3 Girls. Who are you looking for? Oh I almost forgot, I'm Thomas Goodheart, I'm a School teacher at a high school. Anyway, Could you tell me your names & how old are you?

Crescendeaux

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games