Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Mis Spec's i have a request involving Ohmarow's Ditto.

Id like to give it to "Makako-ma" but id like to do so in a sort of odd ball fashion if i may sweatdrop
Id like to have Ohmarow bellsprout and ditto released from the PC system because im not going to use ether of them and let her encounter the ditto in the wild and "capture it".
Pretty much i wanted to reset the ditto and let her claim it as her own. Its never been in a party and has no levels or exp.
So more of less iv just be giving her Ohmarow ditto but in the form of a wild encounter. Is that alright ?

If you wanted to release the ditto and have Makako's character capture it by finding it in the wild nearby where Ohm released it, that's fine, but because this is essentially gifting the pokemon to them, Makako's character would need to find the exact same ditto in the wild, meaning its level and exp would not be reset, otherwise they wouldn't be finding Ohm's ditto. :c
Oh i was meaning resetting its nature my bad. sweatdrop
Ohmarow keeps his pokemon with the Azalea town Nurse joy and currently Makako-ma is in Violet city. So when she gets into Azalea town would she be able to claim it then ?

Oh! change in nature is fine :0 and yes, when she gets to azalea then she would be able to claim it c:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:22 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Id like to give it to "Makako-ma" but id like to do so in a sort of odd ball fashion if i may sweatdrop
Id like to have Ohmarow bellsprout and ditto released from the PC system because im not going to use ether of them and let her encounter the ditto in the wild and "capture it".
Pretty much i wanted to reset the ditto and let her claim it as her own. Its never been in a party and has no levels or exp.
So more of less iv just be giving her Ohmarow ditto but in the form of a wild encounter. Is that alright ?

If you wanted to release the ditto and have Makako's character capture it by finding it in the wild nearby where Ohm released it, that's fine, but because this is essentially gifting the pokemon to them, Makako's character would need to find the exact same ditto in the wild, meaning its level and exp would not be reset, otherwise they wouldn't be finding Ohm's ditto. :c
Ohmarow keeps his pokemon with the Azalea town Nurse joy and currently Makako-ma is in Violet city. So when she gets into Azalea town would she be able to claim it then ?

Oh! change in nature is fine :0 and yes, when she gets to azalea then she would be able to claim it c:

Yeah it be the same ditto for levels, exp, moves & such but i wanting to let her pick its nature and just say Ohmarow's returned to the wild because it was never used and a "different one" was in town that she can claim as her own.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:28 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Yeah it be the same ditto for levels, exp, moves & such but i wanting to let her pick its nature and just say Ohmarow's returned to the wild because it was never used and a "different one" was in town that she can claim as her own.

well that's the thing, if needs to be the same ditto in order to make this work. The nature can be changed, because natures in Revo are essentially more like personalities than anything else, and personalities can change depending on who you're with and what experiences you've had, so the same ditto can go through a personality change when it reaches Makoko's character, but it does need to be the same ditto that Ohm released.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:52 pm
SpectralEternity

Also, how would an attack that doesn't divide equally for a not-very-effective attack, which direction do you round? Up or down?  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:52 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

well that's the thing, if needs to be the same ditto in order to make this work. The nature can be changed, because natures in Revo are essentially more like personalities than anything else, and personalities can change depending on who you're with and what experiences you've had, so the same ditto can go through a personality change when it reaches Makoko's character, but it does need to be the same ditto that Ohm released.
Ohhh i see what your saying now. My bad, yeah that works. Ty cap  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:03 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

Also, how would an attack that doesn't divide equally for a not-very-effective attack, which direction do you round? Up or down?

Once you have finished calculating the total damage done, if you don't have a whole number, it is always rounded down c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:04 pm
SpectralEternity
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

Once you have finished calculating the total damage done, if you don't have a whole number, it is always rounded down c:

Alrighty.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:48 pm
SpectralEternity

So, for battling NPCs, I get that the combined levels of their pokemon can't be more than 4 times the highest-level strongest wild pokemon, but is there any particular restrictions to WHAT pokemon they have (aside from them not being allowed legendaries)?  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

So, for battling NPCs, I get that the combined levels of their pokemon can't be more than 4 times the highest-level strongest wild pokemon, but is there any particular restrictions to WHAT pokemon they have (aside from them not being allowed legendaries)?

I know you quoted Spectral, but I hope you don't mind me replying ^^;;

At the moment, no, you can essentially decide what pokemon they have, however, we’ve noticed that this has resulted in the system being a bit too easy to abuse, so we may be adjusting that in upcoming updates. For now, though, you can choose the pokemon, or, if you want, you can always use the Odd Incense list to roll for what type of pokemon to give them : )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:28 pm
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

At the moment, no, you can essentially decide what pokemon they have, however, we’ve noticed that this has resulted in the system being a bit too easy to abuse, so we may be adjusting that in upcoming updates. For now, though, you can choose the pokemon, or, if you want, you can always use the Odd Incense list to roll for what type of pokemon to give them : )

Okay, thanks. :3
And I don't mind you answering. I quoted Spectral for a faster response and I saw her online. ^^;  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

And I don't mind you answering. I quoted Spectral for a faster response and I saw her online. ^^;

Of course! ^^
Hehe, makes sense x3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:53 pm
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

Of course! ^^
Hehe, makes sense x3

ALSO, if the max combined level for an area is 24, would a full party of lvl 4's be acceptable?  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:12 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

Of course! ^^
Hehe, makes sense x3

ALSO, if the max combined level for an area is 24, would a full party of lvl 4's be acceptable?

Yup! ^^ So long as it doesn't exceed 4 x the max level, it's fine : ) Even if it comes out to exactly that number  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:17 am
Do gym battles eventually get deleted? I am really confused because I'm almost positive I'm one badge away from eight in Unova however the battles prior to the Jet Badge are gone.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 am
Shadow - Dragon
Do gym battles eventually get deleted? I am really confused because I'm almost positive I'm one badge away from eight in Unova however the battles prior to the Jet Badge are gone.

If you mean the gyms from Black/white 2, those don't exist in this guild. So i guess if you earned them in phl2, they don't count towards the final 8 in Unova. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we decided it would be complicated if there were more than 8 gyms in Unova. We left in the towns, though, since there are certain pokemon there that people might be interested in.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games