Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Goldenrod City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Natalia grimaced as Aiden insisted on having this conversation now. She didn't feel like there was any pressing matters, only things she would rather avoid talking about. Which.... She supposed would make sense that he felt they were important. Ugh. "If it's this late and we're both tired, wouldn't it be a better idea to get some sleep so that we're able to be coherent and rested when we talk?" She smiled sweetly and innocently, a last attempt at trying to sway him and delay the inevitable. If only she could slip out in the middle of the night...

Unfortunately, Aiden wouldn't be so easily swayed, and upon realizing this, Natalia's expression sunk into a sulky pout as she reluctantly settled in for the "brief" discussion. She refused to meet his gaze as he went on, leaning back a little by propping her arms behind her on the bed. Her entire body language screamed that she was both uninterested and not paying attention now that she had failed to coax him into delaying the conversation more, like a spoiled child who hadn't gotten the treat she wanted in the checkout line.

However, it was far from the truth. Despite her best efforts to ignore him, Natalia heard every word Aiden said as he called her out on her strange behavior, and she especially took notice of the warm yet guilty fuzzies that stupid insufferably sweet smile of his gave her. He could win anyone over with that charm, and it just wasn't fair that it was currently all directed at her with no distractions. Did he even know what he was doing to her heart? Probably not. The idiot was probably honest to goodness trying to show his concern as a friend. Natalia closed her eyes and gave a long suffering sigh. "Alright. The truth is... I lost a lot of my memories when I was sent back in time." She admitted. Unbeknownst to her, this was not the direction he had been going in. "I suppose it was stupid to try and hide it from you, but I just... Didn't want you to worry. So if I acted in a way that wasn't... Normal for me, that's why." She explained, though it didn't explain the fits that weren't normal at all, even for someone dealing with missing memories.

In fact, she didn't even seem to recognize that certain... Behaviors of hers had been abnormal. Natalia seemed focused on the fact that maybe something she had said or done was "out of character" for the Natalia Aiden knew, rather that acting completely irrational for a human being. "Nyomii's been helping me, and obviously I remembered some things. Going through Johto has helped job my memory of more recent events, but... There's still a lot of things I'm confused about..." Her eyebrows furrowed as she recalled the disturbing things she had read in her journal, and their implications. "Mostly things from before I met you in Newbark, so I don't really know how much you could help with those, but...." She finally met his gaze with an intense look of her own. "Your help isn't insignificant, Aiden." She insisted seriously.

In fact, she was supposed to be helping him. That was why she was here, she knew that much. Not that she could really say or explain why. She stared wide eyed at Aiden as he asked to share a room for the night, blushing a little. "Have.... Have we don't that before....???" She didn't really suspect Aiden to be the type to take advance of her lack of memory, but she was honestly taken aback by the suggestion. "Um... I mean... I guess that's fine...?" She agreed nevertheless.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 27/- Pokemon Encounter | 27/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 26/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 27
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 270/270 HP | Status: None | 19/37 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 210/210 HP | Status: None | 5/18 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Aggressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite - Mega Evolves Absol (Atk 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.3, Speed 1.1)
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 3/19 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
User Image
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 18/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
T Y P E: User Image/User Image
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 70/70 HP | Status: None | 9/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 110/110 HP | Status: N/A | 11/16 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

xxN A M E: Reaper - Gastly
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to Observe
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to paralyze, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Does damage equal to user's level.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/150 HP | Status: None | 9/23 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

xxN A M E: Calliope - Altaria
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly, Very Motherly and Nurturing
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: 1 - Charge, 2- Attack; 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100 damage; 3/10 chance to flinch, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40 damage, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 2/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 52 - Moonblast

xxN A M E: Jade - Lupup
User Image
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, likes to challenge herself, not afraid to speak her mind
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100, 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 18/19 EXP | Next Attack: Evolve to Lunine --- > Level 42, Moonblast, Psychic TM

xxN A M E: Jet - Aklor
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, has an odd way of showing its affection, like head butting you as hard as he can or giving love nibbles
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance of Badly Poisoning Target, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 chance of freezing target, 3/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 0/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i-Pod + Headphones User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

Johto

User Image - Zephyr Badge
User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut

-TM Roost
-TM U-Turn

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image♦ ♦

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Where am I? Goldenrod City
Who am I with? My Pokemon, Natalia~
How am I feeling? Tired…
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 187/5
NPC Battle: 152/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 13/10
Big Mushroom: 34/30
Choice Scarf: 9/30
Jaboca Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Wacan Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Fast Balls x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Blue Apricorn (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Blue Flute (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Blue Shard (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Shiny Pokemon Egg (Easter 2015 Giveaway ; Unclaimed)
Liechi Berries x5
Level 11 Charizard, Level 5 Smeargle, Level 5 Lupup, Level 20 Mudsdale (Unclaimed)

✦ ✦ The grimace that crossed Natalia’s face didn’t go unnoticed as Aiden insisted that this was an important matter that had to be addressed now. Of course, he had expected her to try and weasel her way out of it. That seemed to be how she always tended to avoid talking about certain things, especially if they might revolve around her… Still, she tried one last time as she insisted that if it was already late out and they were both tired it would probably be better to get some sleep so they’d be more coherent and rested for talk. She even tried to give a sweet smile on top of it too, but the blonde made it clear that he was having none of it. While at that point Aiden probably would’ve stepped back and just gone to bed after telling her ‘good night’ under normal circumstances, his concerns for her and her safety pushed him to keep insisting on having this conversation until she finally relented. Her expression faded into a childish pout as he said he would try to keep it brief, before they settled down for the discussion.

He could tell that she was trying her hardest to not pay any attention as he spoke about how strangely she’d been behaving as of lately, looking away from him and laying with her arms folded behind her head like a scorned child trying to ignore the lecture they were getting from their mom as punishment. Still, in spite of her attempts to tune him out he could tell that he was getting through to her the more he pressed, the pout gradually fading away as his tone gradually softened and he offered her a soft, warm smile. After a few minutes of him just talking and pleading for her to at least clue him in on what was going on, she finally caved as she closed her eyes and sighed before launching into her explanation. She admitted that the truth was she had ended up losing a lot of her memories when they had been sent back in time, that it was dumb of her to try and hide it from him but she hadn’t wanted him to worry. Aiden listened quietly, pursing his lips slightly upon realizing that what she was talking about wasn’t exactly the same thing he’d been trying to address. Still, he let her go on, he had promised to keep the discussion brief, after all… ”I see… I suppose that explains some of it,” he chipped in with a nod as she said that her lost memories were why she may have been acting in a way that wasn’t normal for her, ”That being said, I guess I can understand why you didn’t want to tell me, but still… I don’t want you to feel like you absolutely need to hide things from me, Natalia. Like I said, I don’t care what the problem is, all I want is to know what I can do to help you overcome it.” Still, the way she had been acting before on a few different occasions… that definitely didn’t seem like normal behavior even for someone who had lost their memory. If anything, it was probably more attributed to her condition…
”One of the main things about people like her is that they’ll tend to deny that certain things they do are abnormal or caused by their condition, mainly out of fear or stubbornness,” Aria supplied helpfully in his mind, the Delphox still standing just outside the door to let them have at their conversation, ”I’m willing to bet that she is at least fairly self-aware of her condition, she was taking meds for it after all. Though if she’s lost her memories due to the time warp… that’s what I’m more worried about… All the more reason that we should give her the medication that we got from Nurse Joy at some point, preferably sooner rather than later…”

Aiden sent a mental nod of understanding back, listening to Natalia as she continued, mentioning that Nyomii had been helping her and she did end up remembering some things. Retracing her steps through Johto and getting back the badges she’d lost helped to jog her memory of the more recent events that had happened, but there was still quite a bit she was confused about. Apparently most of it revolved around things that had happened before she had met him back in New Bark Town, and as far as those went she didn’t know how much he could help with those in particular. He nodded in understanding, giving a small smile as she looked to him with an intense gaze and insisted that his help wasn’t insignificant. ”I… Well, thank you… I doubt I’d be able to do much to help you with recovering memories from long past our initial meeting in New Bark, like you said. But if there are still bits and pieces of more recent events missing then I’d be more than willing to help, don’t be afraid to ask, okay?” he suggested, his blue eyes glistening in the moonlight spilling in through the window, ”I know you don’t want me to worry, Natalia… But I’d much rather be worried and able to help in some way rather than be worried and not have any idea of how I can fix the problem, you know?” A deep sigh left his lips as he rubbed at his eyes, already feeling the drowsiness catching up with him. ”But anyways I think it’s about time we get some sleep, and I promised to keep it brief so consider this discussion closed for now,” he said with a light chuckle, shifting himself over onto the other bed so that he could lay his head against the pillow.

When he asked if she minded them sharing a room together, Natalia seemed taken aback by his suggestion as she stared owl-eyed at him and asked if they had done that before. ”We have, actually, at least once before if I recall correctly,” he admitted, biting at his lower lip thoughtfully, ”It was back in Violet City... We had arrived there and there was a situation going on where Kyurem had suddenly appeared and was causing trouble. You managed to capture it but took a bit of a hard hit from it in the process... We stayed at the Center for the night then after we got you checked up, but there was only one room that had a computer set up in it since you’d wanted to research Kyurem and it had two beds, so we shared it together.” Seemed like that was probably one of the recent event memories she had lost... though he couldn’t necessarily blame her for not remembering something so specific. Not to mention that it appeared she had lost Kyurem as well among her other Pokemon that had been displaced during the time warp. Still, Natalia didn’t seem to really mind the prospect of sharing a room as she hesitantly agreed. ”Well, as long as you’re alright with it,” Aiden said with a nod and a warm smile, glancing up as Aria took the opportunity to quietly step into the room. The Delphox gave a nod and a smile, moving over to grab the chair at the desk over in the corner of the room and seating herself in it.
”Don’t mind me, dearies, I was just visiting a little with Nurse Joy so that you both had some private time,” she excused herself, leaning against the headrest and closing her eyes, ”I suppose if you’re finished it’s about time we get some sleep. It’s been a long day and we’ll need to be pretty well rested for a long day of training ahead of us. Good night you both, good night Thalia, Mimi~”

”Yeah… Good night Aria,” Aiden said softly, turning over in his bed momentarily to face Natalia with a soft smile, ”Good night to you all too~” He glanced briefly towards Thalia and Nyomii as well as he spoke, before turning over once more until he lay on his other side, slowly closing his eyes as he finally let sleep take him. The Sylveon pipped softly as she moved to curl up next to Natalia on her bed, gently placing a paw on the girl’s arm as she looked up at her. ”Fey sleep?” she asked quietly, laying her head down on the covers as her bright blue eyes sleepily watched Natalia, ”Good night…” The moment the girl decided to drift off to sleep as well, the Sylveon would follow suit. And Thalia would hardly be opposed to being cuddled while she slept either if that was what Natalia wanted. ✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: Exit to Dream World: Tree of Dreams ))

[Battle Compendiary]
N/A

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 41/43 EXP │ Held Item: Expert Belt (Super Effective attacks deal x1.2 damage) │ Crunch (100 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Iron Tail (120 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (130) ; Ice Punch (95 ; 3/10 Freeze)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 8/31 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16th max HP at end of every round) │ Quick Attack (50; Priority +1) ; Outrage (120 ; User confused after 2-3 rounds) ; Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 4/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 24/29 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Plate (x1.3 damage to Fire-type attacks) │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; 1/2 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (120 ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 29 │ 290/290 HP │ Aerilate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 13/27 EXP │ Held Item: Salamencite (Increases Atk 1.2, Def 1.1, Sp. Atk 1.2, and Speed 1.1) │ Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Bite (70; 4/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (75; 4/10 Paralysis ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Mareve) Seras│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Flash Fire │ Lonely: Quiet, doesn’t speak much, iron-willed, won’t back down from a challenge, prefers the company of those she trusts│ 13/28 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ of EXP gained by teammates in battle) │ Dark Pulse (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Forces opponents to flee in a wild battle, forces switches in a trainer battle) ; Rapid Fire (100 ; 1/3 Burn)

User Image User Image Annabelle│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Levitate │ Naïve: Childish and friendly, loves to play pranks and spook others for fun │ 13/27 EXP │ Held Item: Quick Claw (1/3 chance user goes first) │ Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep ; Increased chance of failing if used on the same target multiple times) ; Drain Punch (85 ; User heals up to half of damage dealt) ; Skill Swap (User swaps abilities with target) ; Knock Off (75 ; Removes target’s held item for rest of battle ; deals x1.3 damage if target is holding an item)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 8/31 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (x1.2 damage to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (90) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Draining Kiss (70 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Wish (User makes wish, active Pokemon next round recovers HP equal to ½ HP of user ; Usable only 5 times per battle)

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 9/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bind (15 ; Traps opponent 4-5 rounds; deals 1/8 target’s max HP damage per turn; trapped Pokemon cannot be switched other than by move, ability, or item; Ghost Pokemon not affected) ; Tackle (40) ; Leer: (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Bide (User waits 2 rounds and deals double damage inflicted ; Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt Bide’s duration; Priority +1)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 7/22 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents) ; Bounce (85 ; User springs up first turn, attacks next turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Cobalion│ Θ () │ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Justified │ Lonely: Noble and stern, yet kind, fights for justice, willing to aid those who fight for a good cause, acts almost fatherly towards friends │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Close Combat (140 ; Lowers user’s Attack & Defense one stage) ; Quick Attack (60 ; Priority +1) ; Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Metal Burst (Deals back damage of target’s last attack x1.3)

User Image

User Image

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Great Ball x 1 User Image Full Restore x3 User Image Sitrus Berry x5 User Image Lum Berry x5 User Image Apicot Berry x5 User Image Salamencite (Held by Kaizer) User Image Rocky Helmet x1 User Image Quick Claw x1 (Held by Annabelle) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crystal Shard x1 User Image RageCandyBar x1 User Image Lucky Egg x1 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image Lemonade x1 User Image Super Potion x6 User Image Flame Plate x1 (Held by Aria) User Image Pink Bow x 1 (Held by Natalia) User Image Heart Scale x1 User Image Eviolite x1 User Image Expert Belt x1 (Held by Samoa) User Image Roman Candle x1 User Image Lax Incense x1 User Image EXP Share x1 (Held by Seras) User Image GS Ball x1 User Image Leftovers x1 (Held by Daguerro) User Image Sketchbook w/ Pencil User Image Ocarina User Image Anti-Psychotic Meds

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Natalia gave Aiden a look of scrutiny as he suggested her reasoning and behavior only explained some things. What else was there? He seemed hesitant, and it bothered her that she didn't know what he was talking about. "I don't feel like I have to hide things from you, I'm just... Being selective in what I share and what I feel like you need to know." She objected quietly with a dismissive shrug of her shoulders and shifting uncomfortably on the bed. "I appreciate your concern, and in the future, if I need your help, I will ask." She insisted, though it was difficult to both assure him that his help was not ineffectual but also refuse it. Natalia valued the fact that he cared so much, but she wished he spent that time worrying and caring about something or someone else. She was supposed to be helping him, not the other way around.

She supposed when it came to their more recent memories though, she could stand to rely on him a little more if it would make him feel better. "Alright... So... We haven't fought Whitney yet, right...? I remembered fighting Falkner and Bugsy, but after that, it's a little fuzzy...." She asked, narrowing her eyes as she concentrated on the memories and wincing when they failed to come. She felt vaguely irritated though when he insisted that not knowing about a problem would cause him to worry more because he wouldn't know what to do to fix it than knowing and being able to help. "What if I don't want you to help? Not because you're useless, but because there might be some things you can't help with, like my memories before I met you, or the fact that maybe I just want to deal with it on my own. I appreciate the sentiment, but I just... Don't feel comfortable feeling like I have to depend on people for my problems. I'm not a damsel in distress, I'm a big girl who can handle her own shi—eerrrrr stuff...." Why the hell did she pick an persona that didn't swear? She supposed Aiden knew that Fey wasn't real to some degree but she didn't want to show just how false she was and she was trying to be a better person dammit. She almost wished she didn't remember her past at all. The more she found out, the more she remembered, the worse she felt.

Thankfully, Aiden allowed the conversation to close, true to his word, and they made preparations for the night. Natalia was still quite shocked that they were sharing a room, though as Aiden recalled a time where they had done it before, the memory slowly came back to her. "Kyurem.... I...." She checked her pokemon once more. "I lost it.... That was one of the pokemon I didn't get back." She commented. Celebi had said that the remaining pokemon had found new trainers or didn't want to come, but... Natalia couldn't help wondering if perhaps the kyurem refused to return because it felt angry with her. She supposed she wouldn't blame it. She had promised to help it become whole again and then basically abandoned it to a wormhole because she wasn't careful.

Ugh.... She needed to sleep. Natalia nodded lightly in Aria and Aiden's direction as they said their good nights, though she blinked and averted her gaze when Aiden added another one just for her, facing her with that stupid heart melting smile from his bed. "Yeah, 'night." She mumbled, turning away from him quickly in the hopes that he didn't see her reddening cheeks as she curled up in bed. It seemed Thalia wanted to snuggle with her instead of Aiden. "Um... Yeah.... I'm gonna try to sleep." She confirmed, moving her arm so that Thalia could curl up next to her. Natalia smiled softly and stroked the sylveon's soft fur when she moved over with drooping eyes. Thalia was so cute. "Good night..." She murmured, snuggling the sylveon and feeling herself quickly drift off to sleep.

[Exit to Dream World: Tree of Dreams]

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 27/- Pokemon Encounter | 28/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 27/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball

L E V E L: 27
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 270/270 HP | Status: None | 20/37 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 210/210 HP | Status: None | 6/18 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
User Image
G E N D E R:
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite - Mega Evolves Absol (Atk 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.3, Speed 1.1)
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 4/19 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

User Image
G E N D E R:
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 1/19 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 70/70 HP | Status: None | 10/17 EXP

User Image
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 110/110 HP | Status: N/A | 12/16 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to paralyze, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Does damage equal to user's level.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/150 HP | Status: None | 9/23 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: 1 - Charge, 2- Attack; 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100 damage; 3/10 chance to flinch, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40 damage, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 2/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 52 - Moonblast

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100, 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 18/19 EXP | Next Attack: Evolve to Lunine --- > Level 42, Moonblast, Psychic TM

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, has an odd way of showing its affection, like head butting you as hard as he can or giving love nibbles
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance of Badly Poisoning Target, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 chance of freezing target, 3/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 0/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i-Pod + Headphones User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

Johto

User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut

-TM Roost
-TM U-Turn

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:52 pm

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User Image

Natalia couldn't help but blush brightly as she caught Aiden admiring her new sundress for a bit longer than was probably necessary. "Thank you..." Unfortunately, due to Dag diving off into the water, they weren't able to just relax here on the beach. It just had to turn into an underwater diving adventure, where Natalia reluctantly followed with Thalia, reassuring the sylveon all the while so that her precious baby wasn't scared. Gradually, the little pink vixen seemed to take a liking to the water. She was so cute... Natalia's eyes narrowed affectionately, almost forgetting her annoyance towards Dag for leading Aiden off to who knew where.

Natalia's mood didn't improve when she found that Aiden had helped another girl out of trouble and enlisted her in finding Dag. Why didn't he just rely on her, not some girl he barely knew? It wasn't surprising that Aiden trusted so easily, but Natalia was more than happy to remedy the situation by civilly telling Sable to ******** off. Well, that was the feeling disguised behind her polite words, anyway. Unfortunately, Aiden insisted that the more eyes they had, the better. Natalia supposed he wasn't wrong, but that didn't mean she was happy about it. Begrudgingly, she mumbled her agreement, but she kept a sharp eye on Sable the entire time they searched up until the point that they finally found Dag.

Apparently the spiked rat had gone treasure hunting. It was honestly so careless of him, not putting Aiden's feelings into consideration. The poor man was near tears at the thought of losing Dag again—wait.... Again...? Had this... Happened before? Right. Natalia remembered sitting in Cherrygrove reading through her journal. Not only had Dag been killed and somehow brought back to life, but the latter of these two facts was caused by her own hand, if her journal was to be trusted. The Jolteon's heart was in the right place. Natalia's sense of time was more than a little warped due to her bad memory and being thrust forward in time, but apparently it wasn't very often that they had the chance to simply relax like this.

Then, suddenly, before Aiden could form a coherent response, the world around them blurred and shifted into darkness as Natalia felt herself slowly come to consciousness.

...But then she didn't. The once comforting darkness that came with waking up from a dream didn't give way to the light of day, but instead it coalesced into something even darker, darker, and darker still, until it was suffocating. Then, the sound of a deafening screech shook her to the bone before a single, large blue eye opened before her. She felt dizzy and weak in its presence, falling even further into her unconsciousness. However, one dark and raspy voice entered her mind before she became dead to the world once more.

"F o u n d y o u...."

With a jolt, Natalia awoke in a cold sweat, shaking violently. "Natalia? Are you alright???" Nyomii's voice called out to her, trying to calm her down. The brunette clutched her sides and felt sick to her stomach. "Hah... Hf..." Natalia panted, trying to regulate her panicked breathing. The strange dream had been bad enough, but it was far more terrifying that she didn't know what it meant. What had found her? What had she done? Maybe she would know if she could just remember who she was, and yet she was terrified to find out. The more she had learned, the more she wished she didn't know, that she could have a fresh start. But going through life with no memories of her past wasn't a fresh start, it was willful ignorance that meant she didn't know how to handle situations like these when ghosts of her past caught up to her. "Who am I, Nyomii...?" Natalia asked hoarsely. Nyomii's ears flattened. As much as she wanted to tell Natalia, she didn't know everything, herself. Just the bits and pieces that she had gleaned and guessed at over time.

Natalia knew Nyomii didn't have all the answers, and yet she felt the need to ask. It was hard, dealing with a mix of different memories that didn't really feel like her own, and who she thought she was. Nothing was adding up, but thinking about it like this now wasn't going to solve anything. Natalia squeezed her eyes shut, took a deep breath, and slowly relaxed, looking over to Aiden to see if he had woken up yet. Sure enough, he was up and looking at her with those concerned doe eyes. "A-aiden... I need your help." She said reluctantly. She had promised him she would ask if she needed it. Well... She certainly felt like she needed it now.

"Something's coming, and I don't know what it is... I know you said that you could help me fill in the blanks for my memory, but... I don't think this is something you'd know about, and... I'm scared..." Her voice was quiet. Even knowing everything she had done to him, she was still using him. He deserved to know the truth, that she'd been hiding things from him. It felt strange to be so angry with someone, to want to rat them out for the terrible things they did, and then remember that person was you. "I hate to drag you into this... Whatever it is... Especially since... I... I know that I haven't been very forthright with you... But... Please..." That was a vague admission of all the lies she knew she was, and had been, keeping from Aiden, but it was the best she could do for now.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...? See Image above
- - Counters: 1/3 Movement | 31/- Pokemon Encounter | 32/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 1/30 Choice Scarf | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay, 20/20 TR Swords Dance | Questing: TR Earthquake (40 Posts) x3, TR Focus Blast (40 Posts) x2, TR Return (30 Posts), TM Light Screen (50 Posts), TM Reflect (50 Posts), TR Blizzard (40 Posts), TM Volt Switch (4th Tier TM), TR Shadow Ball (30 Posts)

L E V E L: 28
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 6/38 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast (TR), Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | Status: None | 11/19 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Shadow Absol
User Image
T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shadow Type)
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Shadow Aura - Depending on the amount of Love Points (LP), this pokemon has a chance to enter "Reverse Mode" after using a Shadow Move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Wave: 50, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Sky: Changes the weather to Shadow Rain for five rounds. Damages all non-shadow pokemon at the end of each turn for 1/16th their maximum HP. Boosts the base damage of shadow-type moves by +40 while in effect. Changes Weather Ball to shadow type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frustration: 200, Makes Contact (Special conditions for this attack due to being a shadow pokemon)

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 27/38 EXP | 0/100 LP | 0/40 SXP | Next Attack: Shadow Chill (40 SXP)

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 5/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 17/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

L E V E L: 16
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 160/160 HP | Status: None | 3/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

[Inactive]

A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TR

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 70/70 HP | Status: None | 16/17 EXP

User Image
L E V E L: 12
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 120/120 HP | Status: N/A | 2/17 EXP | Next Attack: -- | Evolves at Lv. 15

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

Johto

User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut
-HM Surf

-TR Roost
-TR U-Turn

-TM Fire Spin
-TM Brick Break

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:17 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image♦ ♦

How am I feeling? Very worried
Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 195/5
NPC Battle: 160/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 0/10
Choice Scarf: 17/30
Level 11 Charizard, Level 5 Smeargle, Level 5 Lupup, Level 20 Mudsdale, Level 15 Galarian Ponyta, Wish Ball (Level 25 Xerneas) (Unclaimed)

Wishlist (Subject to Change): TR Iron Tail (40), TM Volt Switch (Tier 4), TR Darkest Lariat (30), TM Phantom Force (Tier 7), TR Shadow Ball (30), TR Play Rough (40), TR Body Press (30)

✦ ✦ Bit by bit the sparkling, sunny ocean of the dream world faded until it seemed to have vanished completely, replaced only by a blank, bright white emptiness. Aiden felt like he was floating, being gently carried upwards through the vast infinite sea of silence and nothingness. In the distance, he could make out a faint point where light seemed to be spilling in, feeling himself being instinctively pulled towards it as he rose higher and higher. Suddenly, he could hear something… what sounded like a faint buzzing noise just at the edge of his conscience. Curious, he directed his attention towards it, sharpening his focus to make more sense of what it was. The humming white noise slowly became clearer the more he listened to it, soft music was coming from somewhere… muffled and distant, but still audible enough for him to hear. He could make out a gentle voice singing in a language he couldn’t understand, its cadence eerie yet soothing as he felt a warmth settle into his core. It sounded a lot like… his mother? No… The voice was quite similar to hers, but something about it… he wasn’t sure what it was, but he instinctively knew it wasn’t actually her.

His eyes were drawn to something in the distance, a bright streak of color that cut through the endless white ocean. A grand tree, unfathomably tall, stood above a knoll of soft grass, it looked much like the one they had seen when they’d first entered the dream world. Below the tree, under the shade of its branches sat a lone woman dressed in a deep blue kimono, her back rested up against the mighty trunk. Her long hair, almost the same color as her dress, hid her face from view, but it was clear that she was the one who was singing. In her lap rested the familiar figure of a certain Jolteon, his eyes closed in quiet contentment as the woman continued to sing her beautiful yet foreign lullaby and tenderly threaded her thin fingers through his spiky fur. The Electric-type suddenly stirred a little, large ears perked forward as the Jolteon slowly opened his bright blue eyes and blinked curiously, staring directly at him”Dag…?” was all that Aiden could get out, his voice sounding just barely above a whisper yet still echoing through the distance above the lilting melody that filled the space. And just like that, it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared…

Aiden slowly awoke to the warmth of the blanket wrapped around him, sunlight filtering in through the blinds of the window above their beds and painting the room with a soft golden glow. Morning… he realized blearily, sitting himself up in his bed and stretching his arms out to wake himself up a bit more.
”Good morning, dear~ Seems like you slept quite well,” Aria’s familiar cheery voice resounded in his mind, the Delphox smiling as she sat patiently in the desk chair she’d used as her own bed. ”Morning to you too, Aria,” he reciprocated mentally back to her, not wanting to disturb Natalia if she was still asleep, offering a warm smile of his own in return. He quickly glanced over towards the other bed, his expression softening as he saw the brunette still fast asleep. Perhaps it would be best to wait until she finally roused before they got ready and headed out to grab breakfast, today would be a pretty busy day of training for them before they would finally face down Whitney, after all.

Taking a deep breath, Aiden’s brows furrowed in thought as he mulled over what had happened. Aside from that whole thing with that odd dream world and how they had found themselves in such a place, he couldn’t help but wonder what that strange vision had been about before he had woken up. Who was that mysterious woman he had seen? And more importantly, why did she have Daguerro with her? Was that something that had happened before, or something that might be happening at some point in the future? Was it even really important at all? It would be easier to simply dismiss it as some sort of odd dream vision conjured up by his deep subconscious… and yet something in his mind was telling him that it did hold some sort of significance. But what for, exactly…?

”Aiden? Is something the matter…?” Aria spoke up and brought his thoughts to a crashing halt, her voice soft and concerned, the Delphox tilting her head slightly as she searched his face. ”Oh no, not at all! I’m fine, really. Just thinking is all,” he assured her quickly, giving a small reassuring smile. ”So I can tell, it’s a bit hard to ignore when your thoughts are so loud, you know,” she joked lightly, a wry smile on her muzzle that slowly softened into a kind yet slightly worried expression, ”Still, if there’s something troubling you, please don’t be afraid to tell me. I’m all ears, dearie.” Aiden hummed thoughtfully, wondering if he should tell her about that strange vision he had. Perhaps she might know something about what it meant…

”Ah, well… Before I woke up, I, um… saw something rather odd… I’m not sure if it was part of the dream or not, or if it was even all that important, but…” he trailed off, glancing back over towards Aria who simply smiled and waved a hand to signal him to go on, ”I heard someone singing… and it sounded a lot like, um… my mother, but it wasn’t actually her... And then I saw this strange woman sitting under a tree, and Dag was resting in her lap for some reason. I feel… like it was trying to tell me something, but I don’t really know what… or even why…” He looked up again towards the Delphox, who now had a contemplative look on her face as she mulled over his words. It took her a few moments before she finally answered, her eyes bright with curiosity and intrigue.

”That is… certainly quite strange, indeed. I know I’ve heard about people having these sorts of oddly detailed visions, usually about some sort of significant event that might either take place sometime in the future or has already happened,” she murmured, holding a thin, black-furred finger to her muzzle, ” So, while I wouldn’t simply dismiss it as a simple dream that vision likely does hold some importance to you for a reason… It could be possible the woman you saw was someone you might have met before, or maybe someone you might meet in the future. And considering Daguerro's significance to you, perhaps there's a reason for his presence alongside the woman as well. It's certainly not easy to parse, but perhaps if a vision like that comes to you again maybe things will start falling more into place over time.”

Aria’s reasoning seemed quite sound, he had to admit, even if she didn’t exactly know for sure what it all meant. Aiden knew for sure he had never met whoever that woman was before, he certainly would’ve at least remembered her long dark blue hair and her kimono… So, maybe she was someone he’d meet in the near to distant future… Dag had certainly looked quite content laying in her lap while she pet him, and he certainly wouldn’t be so comfortable around a complete stranger... Did he maybe know her somehow? It was all a bit much to think about, though maybe it would start to make more sense if more visions like that started popping up in his dreams. How strange, though… he hadn’t had such odd things happen to him before, could it maybe have had something to do with the dream world? Taking a breath and putting those thoughts on the backburner for now, he glanced over to Natalia again. Still asleep… It seemed to be taking longer for her to wake up than usual, he noted with a hint of worry. Was she alright? Could she still be in the dream world?

As much as Aiden hated to disturb her, he had half a mind to approach her and try to gently shake her away. However, before he could move to do just that, she suddenly jolted awake with a start and startled just about everyone in the room, her skin damp with sweat as she shook like a leaf in a hurricane and gasped for breath. ”Natalia…?” he asked softly, unsure if she could even hear him in her panicked state. Thalia, have started awake from the sudden movement, hovered close to the girl, pale blue eyes wide with alarm and uncertainty of what to do as she sensed the fear rolling off of Natalia in great waves.
”F-Fey…” she said quietly, carefully reaching out with her feelers and gently wrapping them around her wrist, ”F-Fey safe… Fey okay…” She wasn’t sure what else she could do but try to offer what she hoped was effective reassurance and try to calm her down. Aria frowned as she seemed just as unsure as the Sylveon of what to do as Natalia asked Nyomii who she was, her first thought had been to look into the girl’s mind in search of what the problem was. But the Delphox knew she couldn’t do that, she’d promised that she wouldn’t… She couldn’t further compromise what small sliver of trust Natalia had in her, and even then the brunette was the Espeon’s charge, not hers. Still, she couldn’t just sit around and do nothing… Keeping herself level and calm, Aria gently urged the girl to take deep breaths to try and calm herself down first and foremost.

Aiden watched carefully, slowly moving to get up from his own bed as he watched her with concern in his bright blue eyes. She took in a deep breath, slowly starting to relax, before she turned her attention towards him and shakily spoke, saying that she needed his help. The blonde slowly nodded, she had said that if she needed his help then she would ask for it. He listened quietly as she continued, saying that something was coming, and she didn’t know what it was. She said in a hushed tone that he had said he would help her to fill in the blanks that still remained in her memory, but whatever this thing was that had her so shaken she felt was something he wouldn’t know about and she was scared. He slowly moved to stand by the side of her bed as she went on, saying that she didn’t want to have to drag him into it, admitting that she hadn’t been very truthful to him in a rather vague way…

The soft pleading in her tone struck hard at his heart, and even so he knew that he wouldn’t ever refuse her if she really did need his help. Aiden was quiet for a pregnant moment as he thought over what she’d said, a small, sad smile crossing his lips as he nodded. ”I know…” he said, his voice soft and accepting, no hint of accusation to be found, ”Somehow I knew deep down that there were things you never told me about… But I’m sure you had your reasons for it, and it wasn’t any of my business to pry...” Gently sinking down to rest on his knees at her bedside, he steadied himself into a more stable position before continuing, ”I’d like for you to be able to confide in me with whatever it is that troubles you, but what you want to share with me is ultimately up to you and your judgment, after all.”

Reaching out, he gently took hold of her hand in his, enough to offer a grounding reassurance but keeping his grip loose so she could slip hers away if she wished. ”Whether or not you need my help, I’ll stay with you by your side, Natalia, no matter how great the danger might be… You don’t have to feel like you need to endure it alone… If you do need my help, then I’ll do whatever it takes even if we don’t know what it is we’re up against,” his smile slowly warmed as he spoke, and he gave her hand a couple gentle squeezes, ”Just tell me what it is you need me to do, and I will do it to the best of my abilities.” He couldn’t help but still feel concerned, wondering what it was she had seen that had shaken her up so badly when she’d woken up. While it was highly likely that he wouldn’t know what it was, he wanted to do what he could to help her combat against whatever this unknown thing was. Maybe it was something related to Void… or maybe it was an entirely different kind of beast that they would have to take on somehow… The uncertainty of the situation made Aiden uneasy, but he had decided that he wouldn’t back down even in the face of great danger, especially not when Natalia needed his help more than ever.
✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: ---------------------- ))

[Battle Compendiary]
N/A

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │29/45 EXP │ Held Item: Expert Belt (Super Effective attacks deal x1.2 damage) │ Crunch (100 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Iron Tail (120 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (130) ; Ice Punch (95 ; 3/10 Freeze)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 23 │ 230/230 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 20/32 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16th max HP at end of every round) │ Quick Attack (50; Priority +1) ; Outrage (120 ; User confused after 2-3 rounds) ; Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 4/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 24 │ 240/240 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 8/32 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Plate (x1.3 damage to Fire-type attacks) │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; 1/2 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (120 ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Sire Mogwai │ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 18/25 EXP │ Held Item: Oran Berry (Heals 50 HP) │ Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Sacred Sword (90 ; Ignores target’s stat changes) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Restores user’s HP by ½ damage dealt) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Mareve) Seras│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Flash Fire │ Lonely: Quiet, doesn’t speak much, iron-willed, won’t back down from a challenge, prefers the company of those she trusts│ 13/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ of EXP gained by teammates in battle) │ Dark Pulse (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Extrasensory (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Rapid Fire (110 ; 1/3 Burn)

User Image User Image Annabelle│ │ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Levitate │ Naïve: Childish and friendly, loves to play pranks and spook others for fun │ 4/30 EXP │ Held Item: Quick Claw (1/3 chance user goes first) │ Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep ; Increased chance of failing if used on the same target multiple times) ; Drain Punch (85 ; User heals up to half of damage dealt) ; Skill Swap (User swaps abilities with target) ; Knock Off (75 ; Removes target’s held item for rest of battle ; deals x1.3 damage if target is holding an item)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 8/31 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (x1.2 damage to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (90) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Draining Kiss (70 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Wish (User makes wish, active Pokemon next round recovers HP equal to ½ HP of user ; Usable only 5 times per battle)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 7/22 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents) ; Bounce (85 ; User springs up first turn, attacks next turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Aerilate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 16/28 EXP │ Held Item: Salamencite (Increases Atk 1.2, Def 1.1, Sp. Atk 1.2, and Speed 1.1) │ Dragon Pulse (105) ; Hyper Voice (100) ; Crunch (100; 4/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (85; 4/10 Paralysis ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Cobalion│ Θ () │ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Justified │ Lonely: Noble and stern, yet kind, fights for justice, willing to aid those who fight for a good cause, acts almost fatherly towards friends │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Close Combat (140 ; Lowers user’s Attack & Defense one stage) ; Quick Attack (60 ; Priority +1) ; Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Metal Burst (Deals back damage of target’s last attack x1.3)

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Natalia Jones / Fey Marquee
- Giovanni Versechi
- Isis Nikon
- Zero Rai
- October Sparks (Inactive)

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges
- Johto: Zephyr Badge, Hive Badge

- TM Case
- TR Fire Blast
- TR Roost
- TR U-Turn
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Surf
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Affects:
- Sketchbook w/ Pencil
- Ocarina
- Anti-Psychotic Medication

Items:
- Salamencite (Held by Kaizer)
- Rocky Helmet
- Eviolite
- Quick Claw (Held by Annabelle)
- Rage Candy Bar
- Crystal Shard x1
- Lucky Egg x1
- Flame Plate (Held by Aria)
- Sweet Heart x5
- Pink Bow (Held by Natalia)
- Heart Scale x3
- Expert Belt (Held by Samoa)
- Lax Incense
- EXP Share (Held by Seras)
- Leftovers (Held by Daguerro)
- Vs. Seeker
- Blue Flute
- Rare Candy x5
- EXP Share

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Great Ball x1
- GS Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Full Restore x3
- Super Potion x6
- Lemonade x1

Berries:
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:03 pm

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User Image

Natalia was tense until she felt Thalia gently wrap a ribbon around her wrist soothingly. She pulled the sylveon into her lap and cuddled her like a child might clutch a stuffed animal for comfort until the fear of her dream had slowly passed. She slowly gathered her thoughts, deciding it was finally time. As much as she didn't want to confess anything to Aiden, this felt so far out of her control, and leaving him in the dark put him in more danger than knowing. However, as she explained the situation, Aiden didn't... Seem quite as surprised as she thought he'd be.

"I know..." The words hit Natalia hard. They were so sad and he'd said it so sweetly, like he'd already forgiven her. Natalia blinked back tears and cast her gaze down to the floor. Just how much did he know, exactly? She had been vague about hiding things from him because she didn't have the heart to tell him everything, and she was scared of what he'd think because, even though in her mind it felt like it was another person that had done all these awful things, she also knew that person was still herself. No, Aiden explained that he'd known she was keeping things from him, nothing more. Still, he urged her to confide in him what she could. It was both relieving and stressful for Natalia at the same time. "B-but... What if... I was a terrible person, who did really horrible things....?" She asked quietly, absently digging her nails into her arms as she clutched Thalia close to her chest. "In a way, those memories don't even feel real, like they aren't even mine, so telling you wouldn't feel like a confession, so much as an accusation towards another person, and then I remember who she is..." Natalia grimaced.

And yet, Aiden swore to stay with her no matter what. She didn't understand how he could, but then again, he didn't know what she knew... Did he? Natalia sniffed and used her palm to wipe a tear from her eye. "I don't know what we can do... I just saw something... This big blue eye staring at me... It said it... Found me? But I don't think I was running from anything... Was I...?" Natalia was almost just asking herself at this point, since no one else here knew about her past. With a frustrated sigh, Natalia slumped a little in the bed. "Maybe it was nothing... Maybe it was just a nightmare... I hope it was... But it felt so real, and... Knowing bits and pieces about who I was... It wouldn't surprise me to find that some dangerous pokemon is after me now." She chuckled dryly. "The best thing I guess I can do is just... Keep training, and hope it's enough to fight anything off." She suggested, resignation laden deep in her tone as she set Thalia down and slipped out of bed, noticing that she was still wearing the sundress from the dream world, even though she was pretty certain that she didn't own such a thing. Well... She didn't mind wearing it a little longer.

User Image

User Image

- - Counters: 2/3 Movement | 33/- Pokemon Encounter | 33/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 2/30 Choice Scarf | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay, 20/20 TR Swords Dance | Questing: TR Earthquake (40 Posts) x3, TR Focus Blast (40 Posts) x2, TR Return (30 Posts), TM Light Screen (50 Posts), TM Reflect (50 Posts), TR Blizzard (40 Posts), TM Volt Switch (4th Tier TM), TR Shadow Ball (30 Posts)

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 7/38 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast (TR), Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | Status: None | 12/19 EXP

User Image
T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shadow Type)
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Shadow Aura - Depending on the amount of Love Points (LP), this pokemon has a chance to enter "Reverse Mode" after using a Shadow Move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Wave: 50, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Sky: Changes the weather to Shadow Rain for five rounds. Damages all non-shadow pokemon at the end of each turn for 1/16th their maximum HP. Boosts the base damage of shadow-type moves by +40 while in effect. Changes Weather Ball to shadow type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frustration: 200, Makes Contact (Special conditions for this attack due to being a shadow pokemon)

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 28/38 EXP | 0/100 LP | 0/40 SXP | Next Attack: Shadow Chill (40 SXP)

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 6/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 18/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 160/160 HP | Status: None | 4/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

[Inactive]

A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TR

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 70/70 HP | Status: None | 16/17 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 120/120 HP | Status: N/A | 2/17 EXP | Next Attack: -- | Evolves at Lv. 15

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

Johto

User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut
-HM Surf

-TR Roost
-TR U-Turn

-TM Fire Spin
-TM Brick Break

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:09 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image♦ ♦

How am I feeling? Worried, but determined
Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 196/5
NPC Battle: 161/15
Item Quest:
Choice Scarf: 18/30
Level 11 Charizard, Level 5 Smeargle, Level 5 Lupup, Level 20 Mudsdale, Level 15 Galarian Ponyta, Wish Ball (Level 25 Xerneas) (Unclaimed)

Wishlist (Subject to Change): TR Iron Tail (40), TM Volt Switch (Tier 4), TR Darkest Lariat (30), TM Phantom Force (Tier 7), TR Shadow Ball (30), TR Play Rough (40), TR Body Press (30)

✦ ✦ Aiden moved to get up from his bed to approach Natalia, giving pause for a moment to let her catch her breath, relax, and gather her thoughts first. He was thankful upon seeing Thalia intervene as she took Natalia’s hand in one of her ribbons, if anyone could help with calming down the brunette in her panicked state the Sylveon was by far the best candidate. The Fairy-type closed her eyes and snuggled up against the girl as she was pulled into her lap, content with letting Natalia hold and cuddle her until whatever fear it was that was plaguing her at the moment had finally passed. Thalia pipped softly and nuzzled her cheek, feeling Natalia’s muscles slowly start to relax until she was finally in a good state of mind to address Aiden who had steadily made his way to the brunette’s bedside.

Natalia appeared taken aback by his admission that he knew that she hadn’t exactly been all that truthful with him in the time they’d known each other, averting her gaze as she looked down towards the floor. Aiden’s thoughts flashed back to the few times he’d actually begun to suspect she had been hiding things from him, when they’d ended up running into Isis back in Union Cave, and when he and Aria had that discussion yesterday about the medication she’d been taking this whole time… He supposed he couldn’t blame her for not wanting to tell him everything, why she’d chosen to take on a different name instead of just telling him her real one, why she’d made the excuse that her anti-psychotic pills were for headache, and whatever else she hadn’t told him about yet… It did hurt, knowing that she didn’t trust him enough to just tell him the truth, but at the time they had only just met each other. And even then, it hadn’t been his business to pry, her personal affairs were her own business and whatever she was comfortable enough to share between them was her choice and hers alone. He wasn’t going to force her to tell him everything, of course, though he gave her a gentle reminder that she could confide in him, though it was ultimately up to her if she chose to do so or not.

His brows crinkled in soft concern at her question of if she’d been a terrible person who had done very bad things, biting his lip in thought as he considered it. ”Well…” he started, folding his hands into his lap in contemplation, ”Even if you were, I wouldn’t hold it against you…” He still wasn’t entirely certain of who Natalia was as a person, what she had been through, what drove her to do what she did. Still, even if she might have some kind of awful criminal in a previous time, unbelievable as it might be Aiden couldn’t bring himself to be angry. He’d been taught from a young age that he shouldn’t judge others unfairly, even if they’d made awful mistakes or done terrible, horrible things in the past. Holding grudges and dwelling on faults that happened so long ago didn’t do much good for anyone, what had happened had happened… ”Call me crazy, but… I feel that everyone should be given a second chance, even if they’ve done something horrendous in the past,” he continued, eyes narrowed slightly in thought, ”Whether or not they choose to take it is a different story, of course, but still… Being able to admit to your past wrongdoings is the first step to being able to move on from them, right?”

He listened quietly as she continued, saying that those memories didn’t even feel real to her, like they belonged to someone else entirely. In a way, she felt like telling him everything likely wouldn’t even feel like a confession so much as it would be throwing accusations towards someone else. Aiden’s thoughts flashed back once again to his encounter with Ezio out in Ilex Forest, what the Absol had said about him staying away from ‘Vesper’ because he was making her soft, that she’d never cared before until she’d met him. That name… ‘Vesper’… Aiden still wasn’t entirely sure of what it meant, though it apparently had something to do with Natalia. It sounded like a codename, but for what exactly…? It felt like the pieces of the puzzle were steadily coming together, but there were still a few crucial parts still missing… Still, the least he could do was nod and offer a gentle smile in return, assuring her that he’d be willing to hear her out when she was ready and that he’d stay by her side no matter what.

She sniffed a bit and wiped away at her eyes, saying that she didn’t know what they could do at this point in time. Aiden listened, lips pulled taut as she described what she’d seen, a large blue eye staring down at her and a voice saying that it had found her even though she didn’t think she was running away from anything. The blonde simply shook his head as she asked if she had been running from any kind of danger, not quite certain of how else to answer. She tried to dismiss it, that maybe it was just a nightmare and that there was nothing they had to worry about at all. Even so, however, it had felt real enough to her, and knowing a bit about who she was she suggested it wouldn’t be surprising if some dangerous Pokemon was after her. ”Real or not, it’s definitely concerning, to say the least…” Aiden spoke up with a frown, bringing himself to stand up slowly, ”It could very well be nothing to really worry about and it could have been just a nightmare. But given certain… circumstances that we’ve run into previously, I feel like we shouldn’t just ignore it either. It’s a troublingly complicated situation, though at this point the best we can do is try to prepare as much as we can…” Given their previous run-ins involving Void, Aiden wouldn’t be surprised if this unknown and yet to be seen threat was connected to them somehow. Although, there was also the off-chance that they might've drawn the ire of yet another unwanted party for one reason or another, not that they'd know for sure until whatever it was made its presence solidly known to them... Still, Natalia did have a point that there wasn’t much they could do about it for the time being except for continue their training, and hope that they’d be ready to fight off anything that came their way.

Aiden’s frown deepened at the resignation in Natalia’s tone, though he couldn’t blame her given the situation at large. ”Hey… No matter what, we’ll do our best to deal with whatever comes our way, together,” he assured, trying to offer a bit of optimism, ”But you’re right, the least we can do right now is keep training… Still, between the two of us we should be able to pose a good challenge against any dangerous Pokemon that might try to come after us and ah… ‘give ‘em hell’, as Evelynn would say.” He quickly pardoned himself for the language with a small, embarrassed smile, moving to grab his stuff so they could get going. However, he paused briefly upon noticing Natalia still clad in the same white sundress she’d worn in the Dream World. Aiden wasn’t entirely sure if it might’ve somehow carried over even after they’d woken up, especially since he certainly didn’t recall Natalia having something like it on her person before. Still, if she didn’t mind keeping it for a bit longer then that was her choice, he had to admit it looked very nice on her… He quickly checked himself just in case, relieved to see that he was in his normal casual clothes instead of the swim trunks he’d worn in the Dream World.

”Whenever you both are ready, we should at least grab a spot to eat for breakfast before we head out to the National Park,” Aria suggested lightly with a smile, moving to wait for their trainers by the door, ”Best to not be out there for a long day of training on empty stomachs, after all~” The whole exchange between the pair put the Delphox on edge, though she did her best to keep a strong positive front in spite of the worrying situation at hand. As Aiden had said, the possibility that there could very well be some dangerous threat coming after them was not to be simply dismissed, as easy as it would be to say that they might be worrying over absolutely nothing at all. Natalia had mentioned seeing a giant blue eye in her nightmarish vision… a rather vague description that honestly could match up with a lot of Pokemon out there… Aria glanced briefly to Nyomii to gauge what the Espeon might be thinking about all of this, before looking towards the door with a deep breath as she idly smoothed the red fur around her legs. She’d definitely aim to get stronger, not only to be able to go up against Whitney and every subsequent gym leader afterwards but to be able to protect her trainer and their companions against whatever threats that might eventually rear their ugly heads. ✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: ---------------------- ))

[Battle Compendiary]
N/A

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │30/45 EXP │ Held Item: Expert Belt (Super Effective attacks deal x1.2 damage) │ Crunch (100 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Iron Tail (120 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (130) ; Ice Punch (95 ; 3/10 Freeze)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 23 │ 230/230 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 21/32 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16th max HP at end of every round) │ Quick Attack (50; Priority +1) ; Outrage (120 ; User confused after 2-3 rounds) ; Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 4/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 24 │ 240/240 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 9/32 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Plate (x1.3 damage to Fire-type attacks) │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; 1/2 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (120 ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Sire Mogwai │ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 19/25 EXP │ Held Item: Oran Berry (Heals 50 HP) │ Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Sacred Sword (90 ; Ignores target’s stat changes) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Restores user’s HP by ½ damage dealt) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Mareve) Seras│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Flash Fire │ Lonely: Quiet, doesn’t speak much, iron-willed, won’t back down from a challenge, prefers the company of those she trusts│ 14/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ of EXP gained by teammates in battle) │ Dark Pulse (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Extrasensory (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Rapid Fire (110 ; 1/3 Burn)

User Image User Image Annabelle│ │ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Levitate │ Naïve: Childish and friendly, loves to play pranks and spook others for fun │ 5/30 EXP │ Held Item: Quick Claw (1/3 chance user goes first) │ Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep ; Increased chance of failing if used on the same target multiple times) ; Drain Punch (85 ; User heals up to half of damage dealt) ; Skill Swap (User swaps abilities with target) ; Knock Off (75 ; Removes target’s held item for rest of battle ; deals x1.3 damage if target is holding an item)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Aerilate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 16/28 EXP │ Held Item: Salamencite (Increases Atk 1.2, Def 1.1, Sp. Atk 1.2, and Speed 1.1) │ Dragon Pulse (105) ; Hyper Voice (100) ; Crunch (100; 4/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (85; 4/10 Paralysis ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Giovanni Versechi
- Isis Nikon
- Zero Rai

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- TR Fire Blast
- TR Roost
- TR U-Turn
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Surf
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Affects:
- Sketchbook w/ Pencil
- Ocarina

Items:
- Rocky Helmet
- Eviolite
- Rage Candy Bar
- Crystal Shard x1
- Lucky Egg x1
- Sweet Heart x5
- Heart Scale x3
- Lax Incense
- Vs. Seeker
- Blue Flute
- Rare Candy x5
- EXP Share

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Great Ball x1
- GS Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Full Restore x3
- Super Potion x6
- Lemonade x1

Berries:
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:14 pm

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User Image

Natalia bit her lip as Aiden confessed he wouldn't hold anything against her, even if she had done terrible things in her past. As much as she wanted to believe him, it was difficult. People said things like that all the time until they were hit with the truth. Still, Aiden insisted that he thought everyone deserved a second chance, no matter what. She couldn't help but laugh a little. That sounded like him, no doubt. "You're a kind person, Aiden. Too kind for your own good." Her smile faded into a tired sigh. "It's not that I don't believe you... I think I just can't believe you, because I don't feel like I deserve your forgiveness regardless of whether or not you'd give it to me. Knowing your answer beforehand just... Complicates things." She explained quietly. While it was true that admitting her wrongdoings would be the first step in moving on from them, she didn't want to move on. She had held onto them like a vice, carrying it close and punishing herself for them over and over.

That was what she had meant in her journal when she talked about atoning for her crimes. She had believed meeting Aiden again at the "start" of her journey was a matter of cruel fate, a sign that she had a chance to maybe make up for a fraction of the pain she had inflicted on Aiden. "I don't know if I can move on just yet... Or if I ever can. All I know is what I did, I don't know why, I don't know even know who I am or what to do with this information. I have different memories of different times and places and it feels like they're all different people. It makes it difficult to... Sort through... Find out what was real, fake, or circumstantial. I'm just so... Confused. I'd like to start over, but I don't think I can escape my past self, whatever it may be. I hate her, whoever she was. I hate this. I don't want any part of it...." Natalia scowled. It couldn't be healthy to hate some version of herself, but she didn't care. As far as Natalia was concerned, she'd just woken up one day with no memories and then slowly discovered she was a criminal, and now she was possibly being hunted by something far worse than the long arm of the law. Whoever she had been put her in this awful situation with her stupid choices and she hated her for it.

It all just felt like a bad dream. A never ending nightmare. All she could do was hope that's what it was, and now that she was awake, she could try to return to her normal life. Unfortunately, Aiden was right. They couldn't just ignore this either, but he promised to help her deal with it together. Natalia faltered and then leaning over to bury her face against his shoulder. "Okay...." She said hoarsely. Natalia rested there for a moment before rising to gather her things so that she could be ready to leave, nodding as Aria suggested they grab some breakfast. Natalia personally wasn't feeling very hungry thanks to the stress and emotional exhaustion, but she knew that if she didn't eat now she would regret it either.

Nyomii didn't need her sight to know about the worried look Aria shot her. She could feel the fire type's eyes on her. "I don't want to cause them any undue alarm, so I trust this can just be kept between us, Ari, but I did sense another presence infiltrating Natalia's thoughts. I don't think her dream is a mere coincidence. I don't think it is necessary to tell them yet, given that it would change little. We should certainly encourage the training, however." She explained telepathically to the delphox, following the group to the pokemon center cafeteria where they ate up before moving out to National Park.

[Exit to National Park]

User Image

User Image

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 34/- Pokemon Encounter | 34/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 3/30 Choice Scarf | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay, 20/20 TR Swords Dance | Questing: TR Earthquake (40 Posts) x3, TR Focus Blast (40 Posts) x2, TR Return (30 Posts), TM Light Screen (50 Posts), TM Reflect (50 Posts), TR Blizzard (40 Posts), TM Volt Switch (4th Tier TM), TR Shadow Ball (30 Posts)

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 8/38 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast (TR), Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | Status: None | 13/19 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 29/38 EXP | 0/100 LP | 0/40 SXP | Next Attack: Shadow Chill (40 SXP)

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 7/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 19/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 160/160 HP | Status: None | 5/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

[Inactive]

A T T A C K S:

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

Johto

User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut
-HM Surf

-TR Roost
-TR U-Turn

-TM Fire Spin
-TM Brick Break

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:08 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image♦ ♦

How am I feeling? Worried, but determined
Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 197/5
NPC Battle: 162/15
Item Quest:
Choice Scarf: 19/30
Area Specific: N/A

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Muscle Band (30), Assault Vest (30), TR Iron Tail (40), TM Volt Switch (Tier 4), TR Darkest Lariat (30), TM Phantom Force (Tier 7), TR Shadow Ball (30), TR Play Rough (40), TR Body Press (30)

✦ ✦ The uncertainty and skepticism that crossed Natalia’s face at his admission of not holding anything against her even if what she’d done was terrible wasn’t lost on Aiden. Of course, it was all too often that even though people said those kinds of things, when the truth finally came they weren’t able to handle it at all. That being said, he didn’t exactly have any idea of what awful things she may have done in the past… Though he supposed he couldn’t blame her at all for not believing him. Even so, he insisted his belief that everyone deserved to have a second chance, to be able to make amends and atone. His mom had always been a strong believer in that sort of thing… A small smile crossed his face at Natalia’s remark, feeling a touch accomplished to be able to get her to laugh a bit in spite of the dreariness of the situation. ”Well, I suppose it’s that Five Islander blood. We tend to be a bit… stubborn when it comes to being kind to others,” he said with a soft laugh. The small moment of mirth hardly lasted, however, as Aiden listened quietly to her as she continued, saying that it wasn’t that she didn’t believe him, it was that she couldn’t because she felt she didn’t deserve it even if he did give it to her. He pursed his lips at her comment about knowing his answer ahead of time just complicated things further.

He desperately wanted to ask what she meant by that, but held his tongue as his blue eyes narrowed slightly in thought. Did she really think what she might’ve done in the past was so terrible that she didn’t deserve forgiveness at all? He continued to listen as she said she didn’t know if she could move on yet, or if she ever could, and that she wasn’t sure of who she was on what to do with the information she’d learned and how she felt like all the memories of so many different times and places felt like they were all from different people and how it made things complicated and confusing. He nodded as she said she wanted to start over, but she probably wouldn’t be able to escape who she was in the past. ”I see… I suppose the big question would be that if you could remember everything that happened, everything you’ve been through leading up to this point… Would you want to?” he asked quietly, keeping his gaze on her. Perhaps, aside from the fiasco with the whole Halloween ball, there might be other memories that maybe she would be better off not remembering… ”Even so, it seems the only thing we can really do at this point is try to deal with this as best we can,” he said, a wry smile crossing his face, ”It is the job of the present and future to try and clean up any messes the past has made, after all.”

Everything about what had been happening to them recently felt unreal, it felt like so much for them to have to undertake all at once. His vision with that strange blue-haired woman before he awakened from the Dream World, and Natalia’s fear that something very dangerous was after them now… Could the two be connected somehow? It all seemed a bit too coincidental, but as far as Aiden was concerned there was no real correlation to be made and he was overthinking it. Even so, that they could very well be in actual, real danger wasn’t something that could just be ignored. Trying to be optimistic, though, he assured Natalia that she wouldn’t be alone in fighting against… whatever this thing was, and promised they would be in it together. She seemed hesitant for a brief moment, then slowly leaned over and buried her face into his shoulder as she murmured a soft but hoarse-sounded ‘Okay…’ in agreement. A warm smile crossing his face Aiden leaned in to just lightly rest his head against hers, wrapping an arm around her in a gentle sort of half-hug as they stayed like that for a moment. Gently letting go, Aiden moved to gather his stuff as Aria chipped in, suggesting they should at least stop to grab breakfast before heading out. ”Of course,” he agreed, ”Wouldn’t be a bad idea to grab some snacks to have on the go, just in case.” The Delphox’s ears perked at the suggestion, offering a supportive nod and a warm smile.

In spite of that, however, Aria would be lying if she said she wasn’t worried about the situation they were in, though she remained calm and cheerful in favor of maintaining a positive front. She’d been in enough medical emergency situations to know that it was best to keep a cool and level head, not to cause any undue panic if it could be helped. Even so, the idea of not even knowing what this apparent threat was admittedly had her more on edge than usual, though she was trying her best to not let it show too much. Her worried gaze flicked towards Nyomii, wondering what her fellow Psychic type was thinking about all of this. The Espeon, of course, quickly picked up on it, and hearing her voice in her mind only a second later was actually quite relieving for the Delphox. She listened quietly to Nyomii as she said that she had sensed another presence among Natalia’s thoughts, but wanted to keep it between them as to not alarm their trainers and everyone else any further. That being said, however, it was clear that Natalia’s ‘dream’ was no coincidence, and while it wasn’t necessary to tell them yet since it would hardly change anything they should definitely encourage them to train.
”Indeed… It would seem strengthening ourselves is really the only thing we can do right now, I’m mostly worried about when it might come, and where it might come from…” she kept her eyes on the door, wringing her hands a little, ”Before Aiden woke up earlier, I had sensed another presence in his thoughts as well. But I felt no sort of malevolence or ill intent from it… in fact, it felt more like it was trying to protect him.”

She still wasn’t sure what to completely make of it, but if anything she was relieved that it hadn’t been another dangerous thing that was also coming after them. But… perhaps Aiden had attracted the attention of a different sort of being, one that perhaps wished to help them instead? It was possible… ”Mimi… This other presence you had sensed in Natalia’s thoughts. Tell me, what did it feel like to you?” she asked, wondering if perhaps the feel of the thing’s presence or thoughts could help them gauge a bit more properly on what they might be up against. Granted they were still going into this relatively blind, but any information they could potentially glean was better than nothing, right?

As soon as both trainers were all packed up and ready, their collective group exited the room and made way to the cafeteria to grab a quick bite to eat. Thalia stayed especially close to Natalia all the while, just a bit more than usual. The panic the girl had been in upon waking up and all the talk about something dangerous coming after them was driving the Sylveon’s protectiveness into high gear, she just hoped she could be strong enough to help when the time finally came… As they ate and Aiden gathered up some apples, granola bars, and chips to take with them, Aria used her telepathy to scan the immediate area to detect for anything out of the ordinary or any thought patterns that could indicate danger. So far, nothing that really stood out to her… Within minutes they were heading out of the Pokemon Center, the Delphox pausing momentarily to bid a fond farewell to the nurse, and making their way to the National Park. Upon reaching the outskirts of the city Aiden quickly noticed Cobalion waiting for them, the musketeer dipping his head towards them as they approached.
”A good morning to you, Master Aiden and comrades. I trust that you slept well,” he greeted, voice smooth and polite, ”The little time traveler seemed to have taken her leave well before I had awoken. I wish her safe travels to whence she’d came.” Aiden felt his cheeks flush brightly as the Cobalion once again addressed him so formally, smiling tiredly at the legendary as he fell into line to walk alongside them.

”Again, just Aiden is fine,” he said, not really in the mood to argue any further, ”And thank you for watching over Celebi and keeping her safe, I’m sure she appreciated it. We’re heading out to the National Park to train up for the next gym challenge today, you’re more than welcome to come along if you want.” The Cobalion’s eyes brightened a little at the word ‘train’, though it was quickly gone as he shook his head.
”I have no explicit need of training at the moment, but regardless it would be my honor to accompany you there,” he answered, though his eyes narrowed slightly as a thought dawned on him, ”However, it has been some time since I was able to effectively utilize my combat skills… I would be remiss to pass up the opportunity for a bit of warm-up and practice, a quick spar could help with that if I can find a willing partner.” He had yet to really gauge what Aiden’s team was really like, though judging from what he could see so far… The Sylveon he could see was already quite strong, though her shy and timid demeanor didn’t necessarily peg her to be much of a fighter. That and he would… honestly feel a bit bad about battling against such a gentle and kindly looking creature, it just didn’t sit right with him at all. The Delphox, while a more suitable looking opponent, was more of a special user than a purely physical fighter like him and not quite the kind he was looking for. If all else failed perhaps he could find a quiet area and use a tree or some other object as a practice dummy, though it wouldn’t quite compare to going up against an opponent that could actually fight back. ✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: Exit to National Park ))

[Battle Compendiary]
N/A

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │31/45 EXP │ Held Item: Expert Belt (Super Effective attacks deal x1.2 damage) │ Crunch (100 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Iron Tail (120 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (130) ; Ice Punch (95 ; 3/10 Freeze)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 23 │ 230/230 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 22/32 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16th max HP at end of every round) │ Quick Attack (50; Priority +1) ; Outrage (120 ; User confused after 2-3 rounds) ; Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 4/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 24 │ 240/240 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 10/32 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Plate (x1.3 damage to Fire-type attacks) │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; 1/2 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (120 ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Sire Mogwai │ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 20/25 EXP │ Held Item: Oran Berry (Heals 50 HP) │ Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Sacred Sword (90 ; Ignores target’s stat changes) ; Drain Punch (75 ; Restores user’s HP by ½ damage dealt) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Mareve) Seras│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Flash Fire │ Lonely: Quiet, doesn’t speak much, iron-willed, won’t back down from a challenge, prefers the company of those she trusts│ 15/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ of EXP gained by teammates in battle) │ Dark Pulse (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Extrasensory (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Rapid Fire (110 ; 1/3 Burn)

User Image User Image Annabelle│ │ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Levitate │ Naïve: Childish and friendly, loves to play pranks and spook others for fun │ 6/30 EXP │ Held Item: Quick Claw (1/3 chance user goes first) │ Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep ; Increased chance of failing if used on the same target multiple times) ; Drain Punch (85 ; User heals up to half of damage dealt) ; Skill Swap (User swaps abilities with target) ; Knock Off (75 ; Removes target’s held item for rest of battle ; deals x1.3 damage if target is holding an item)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Giovanni Versechi
- Isis Nikon
- Zero Rai

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- TR Fire Blast
- TR Roost
- TR U-Turn
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Surf
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Affects:
- Sketchbook w/ Pencil
- Ocarina

Items:
- Rocky Helmet
- Eviolite
- Rage Candy Bar
- Crystal Shard x1
- Lucky Egg x1
- Sweet Heart x5
- Heart Scale x3
- Lax Incense
- Vs. Seeker
- Blue Flute
- Rare Candy x5
- EXP Share

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Great Ball x1
- GS Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Full Restore x3
- Super Potion x6
- Lemonade x1

Berries:
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Lum Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:33 pm

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

Goldenrod was no different than the last time Gio had seen it. Still just a city that had entirely to much noise. The only prominent features were the Radio Tower, Department Store and the Train Station. You seen one you seen them all was his exact thought process. Though, he had to admit the view from the Top of the Department Store was amazing. He had spent hours looking at Olivine's Lighthouse with the tourists binoculars there. He also found out every once in a while the vending machine would pop out two Lemonades instead of two. Maybe he would swing by the rooftops, he needed to go shopping anyway.

They landed in front of the Pokemon Center where Gio quickly thanked his Bird then returned her. "Come on Lucario lets go to the Department Store. Long list of supplies so Keepy your eyes peeled." Lucario sighed as Gio spoke "Any must have deals, Fire Logs for sure, Maybe some Berries, TRs, TMs. You wouldn't have happened to catch Arezu's phone number would you?" he flipped subjects, "Hopefully she isn't freaking out right now. Id love to call her amd say we are alright. Wait." He turned and walked into the Pokemon Center. "Nurse Joy might be able to help us with that."

The Trainer showed no fear as he casually walked right up to Nurse Joy before leaning over the counter. "Hey Nurse Joy, I got separated from a friend and was wondering if I could send them a message?" she turned and gasped "Oh my! We can certainly try. Do you know their name?" Gio turned around leaving on the counter with his forearms resting on it. "Of course her name is Arezu and she travels with a Lucario named Hikaru. Dont know much else except maybe shes from Saffron." He turned back around before crossing his arms. "Its a long story but we got separated in Galar." Nurse Joy did actually have more questions, but she assumed it was best to ask just one. "I hope you understand I can't send it to every Pokemon Center.
I imagine how confusing that might be receiving the same message at every Pokemon Center she visits. You say you think she is from Saffron have you tried there?"
The short answer was no. Gio scratched the side of his eyebrow as a shift of confidence seemed to happen between the two. "Aghhh you're right. I mean, I was about to catch the Train anyway so maybe thats what I'll do. Thanks Nurse Joy." he turned tail and ran out the door embarrassed that's not the original plan he had. After all they met at the Dojo Gym, and Arezu had mentioned she was a student there. If anyone was capable of reaching someone a Teacher was at the top.

Running all the way to the Train Station he checked the times. Gio could see that the next one outbound for Kanto was not for a few hours.

Gio skidded into a complete stop as he arrived at the Department Store. The first floor was a tourist trap, just a greeter that would tell you the history and only sold little novelty items like Whitney shirts and Goldenrod Snow Globes. The second was his first stop, it was the 'Trainer's' Market. They sold just about everything and had almost everything on his list. He bought five Fire Logs, restocked his Poke Balls and last was a few Heart Scales that had a flash sale. On the Third Floor was the 'Battle' Market.Gio always skipped this floor he believed that nothing in there was worth his time. The Fourth was the Medicine Floor. Normally he just browsed this floor, most Medicine was expensive. This time however, that was not the case. Something about overstock on Full Restore. So if you purchased three you got two free. He didn't want to make it seem like that was the only reason he was purchasing anything so he grabbed he Max Revive as well. At the counter Gio was shocked to see they had Rare Candy in stock as well, so he dumped them on the counter. This was a heavy purchase but he carried himself to the Fifth Floor. This was technically the last floor before the rooftops. Here they only sold TM's and TR's. The only ones that caught his eyes was a Fairy Type TM called Dazzling Gleam and the Flying Type TM Acrobatics. He had the TR for Dazzling Gleam, but you had to recharge them. TM's you did not. It was a definite upgrade. Gio looked carefully for a few others he was looking for, but was unable find any. Finally he clambered up to the top floor.

A gaint bolt of Lightning shot across the roof from a corner by the vending machines. "NO! Come on make it smaller! Focus the blast don't just shoot so wild. Now Zap Cannon again!" Another bolt shot out across the roof, this time wider and bigger than the last. Gio came up the stairs as this last bolt rattled off. "Ugh, this is useless. You're useless. You might not have any weaknesses and be Shiny but I'm releasing you. Don't follow me." Someone pushed past Gio on the stairs. They seemed upset and didn't even bother making eye contact.

Gio stepped out onto the roof and saw a Pokemon that looked like a fish out of water... Or a snake out of water. It was an Eelektross and a true Shiny. Giovanni's mind was blown, how could any Trainer abandon such a Pokemon. Who cares if it couldn't shoot in a highly concentrated blast. After all in battle the more area you could cover the better. "Hey bud lets see that attack again but do the opposite of what that nobody was saying. I wanna see the biggest blast you can do." The Pokemon curled up not sure how to act. "Whoa whoa whoa, its cool I already like what I saw. Besides who trains on a rooftop? Let one more of those blasts go or dont. Either way if you want to join us Ill let you." Gio tried to act cool while saying this, but had more of a 'lets not do this the hard way' kind of look with Lucario glaring from the stairs.

Lucario was not upset he was worried. Electricity worked in weird ways and here his Trainer was trying to recruit a Pokemon that seemed unable to control its own. He knew Gio had a way of working with that. It usually ended up with buildings being damaged and the two hopping on a train till everyone forgot. Honestly it didn't bother him. Personally Lucario would never forget someone that had wronged him, but humans seemed to forget a lot as time passed.

The Pokemon eventually pulled out of its scared coil. Gio had rolled one the new Poke Balls he just bought towards it. The lady downstairs explained it was a special ball for training purposes. The idea was that with a Ball designed for Training so with it this Eelektross would be able to control its power with, well a bit of Training.

He turned around pulling out his Pokegear in order to check the time. Gio looked down at the little clock. "Crap Lucario unless we jump off the top here I think we are gonna miss that Train." he looked down at the rest of the screen before facepalming. "We dont need to go to Kanto boy. I forgot I grabbed Arezu's number when you went with her. Why our friend here makes their decision Im just going to shoot her a message."

Arezu

"Hey don't freak out Lucario is with me. Weirdest thing ever happened. I'd never been flying before and so we almost crashed and Lucario jumped up. Some weird kind of hole opened up in the sky and sent us to the Whirl Islands in Johto. I caught some kind of Purplish Pink Rock Pokemon. I'm pretty sure it's a Steel Type Legendary. Anyway let's try to meet back up again sometime. I'll try not to throw a bomb at you this time wink "

Giovanni finished typing before he heard a small chime and click. The Eelektross had apparently made its decision. "Right! Well Lucario looks like we got two new Pokemon we need to train up. Im thinking of challenging Chuck soon so lets go to the second best place in all of Johto to Train. he said as he walked towards the Ball laying on the ground and placed it on his belt.

He began reaching towards his Skarmory's Ball, but was interrupted by some sort of gaint bord Pokemon that landed a sky cab on the roof. The Trainer had barely waited for the previous occupants to leave before clambering up in. Once he sat down the driver began to say something but Gio cut him off. "Nah nah its fine Im just going over the Mountain. You can drop me off in Blackthorn. I can afford it dont worry." he leaned forward trying to intimidate the guy as Lucario climbed on as well. "R-Right then" and shortly there after they set off.

[0000 Words]

Acquired:
TM Dazzling Gleam
TM Acrobatics
Heart Scale x3
Max Revive x1
Rare Candy x5
Black Flute x2
Full Restore x5
XP Ball
Soda Pop x3
Steel Mysterious Incense Sticks

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Clover Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Metagross ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metor Mash-90(7/10 Chance to raise Attack +1)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dragonbreath-60(7/10 Chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Steam Eruption-90(7/10 Chance to Burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Zen Headbutt-80(3/10 Chance to cause Flinch)
Next Move wanted:Lv
Held item:
Ability:Serene Grace Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances.
Hp: 530 Condition:
Lv: 53Exp: 11/20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Oranguru ) female█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Future Sight
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder-110
█ ◆ █►▐ - Psychic-90
Held item:
Ability:Inner Focus This Pokemon does not flinch
Hp: 590 Condition:
Lv: 59Exp: 12/26

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Helmet Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Amethyst ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dazzling Gleam-80
█ ◆ █►▐ - Rock Slide-75(4/10 Chance for Flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Psychic-90 (1/2 to lower target Special Defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Skill Swap
Held item:
Ability:
Hp: 560 Condition:
Lv: 56Exp: 02/17

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Helmet Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Lucario ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blaze Kick-85 (1/10 chance to burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swords Dance-Increase Physical attack by two stages
█ ◆ █►▐ - Psychic-90 (1/2 to lower target Special Defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Laser Focus-Garuntees next Attack is a Critical Hit
Held item:Lucarionite
Ability:Justified/(Mega) Adaptability
Hp: 760 Condition:
Lv: 76Exp: 31/49

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Helmet Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Empoleon ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blizzard -110-1/3 chance to freeze
█ ◆ █►▐ - Surf-90
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metal Claw-50-1/2 chance of raising attack
█ ◆ █►▐ - Yawn
Held item:none
Ability:Defiant
Hp: 580 Condition:
Lv: 58 Exp: 09/22

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(XP Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Eelektross ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Zap Cannon-130- Paralyzes Target
█ ◆ █►▐ - Giga Drain-75-Restores half damage as HP
█ ◆ █►▐ - Toxic-Badly Poisons Target
█ ◆ █►▐ - Acrobatics-55-deals double damage if user isn’t holding an item. Damage still doubles if the item was used mid attack
Ability:Levitate
Hp: 450 Condition:
Lv: 45 Exp: 01/15

My Inactive Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Embold ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Sacred Sword-90(ignores stat changes)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Kings Shield-Protects against atacks and lowers opponents attack if contact is made(Priority +4)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Iron Head-80(4/10 chance to cause the opponent to flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ - Night Slash-70(1/10 chance to hit critically)
Held item: Dread Plate
Ability:Stance Change
Hp: 370 Condition:
Lv: 37Exp: 27/41

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Rusty ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder Fang-65(4/10 chance to paralyze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Fire Fang-65(4/10 chance to burn, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Ice Fang-65(4/10 chance to freeze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100
Held item: Choice Scarf
Ability:Sheer Force/(Mega) Sand Force
Hp: 410 Condition:
Lv: 41Exp: 25/42

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Cerrobend ) Female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle-50
█ ◆ █►▐ - Protect
█ ◆ █►▐ - Self Destruct-200
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bug Bite-60
Hp: 100 Condition:
Lv: 10 Exp: 01/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Magnezone ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ -Spark-65(7/10 chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Bomb-60 ingnores accuracy and invasion
█ ◆ █►▐ - Electro Ball-40 base with increase based on how many stages of speed Pokemon is over target. 150 max
Held item: Magnet
Ability:Analytic
Hp: 350 Condition:
Lv: 35Exp: 3/33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Poipole ) ??? █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Venoshock - 65 - damage is doubled if target is poisoned
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Ability:Beast Boost Boosts Special Attack after knocking a Pokemon out
Hp: 250 Condition:
Lv: 25 Exp: 01/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Skarmory ) female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - Steel Wing-70 (1/2 chance of raising physical defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80
█ ◆ █►▐ - Brave Bird-120(deals 1/4 recoil)
Held item: Sky Plate
Ability:Sturdy
Hp: 460 Condition:
Lv: 46 Exp: 09/22

Main Bag

Items:

Full Restore-x5
Max Revive-1
Exp Share
Soda Pop-x3
Everstone-×2
Big Mushroom-x2
Balm Mushroom-x0
Rare Candy-x8
Lava Cookie-x2
Jellicent Juice Box-x7
Roman Candle-×1
Choice Scarf-Steelix
Steelixite
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magneton
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Sky Plate-Skarmory
Lax Incense
Black Flute-x2
Lucky Coin-×0
Lucky Egg-x3
Heart Scale-x4
Berserk Gene-x3
Sacred Ash-x1
Dianciete

Balls:

Clover Balls-x1(Metagross)
Masterballs-x2
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Helmet Balls-x4(Lucario, Amethyst, Empoleon)
XP Balls-x1(Eelektross)

Berries:

Sitrus Berries-x0
Oran Berries-x5

Key Items:

Pokedex-x1
Mega Launcher-equipped on left hand fixed with Lucarionite
Poke Gear
Snag Machine-unequipped
Mysterious Incense
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (Delivered to Olivia/Mega Stone)
5.Cyndaquil (Delivered to Darren)
6.Chimchar (Delivered to Darren)
7.Fenniken (Delivered to Darren)
8.Tepig (Delivered to Darren)
9.Torchic (Delivered to Darren)
10.Larvesta (Delivered to Darren)

TM Case:

TM: Acrobatics
TM: Psych Up
TM: Brick Break
TM: Fire Spin
TM: Thunder Wave
TM: Bullet Seed
TM: Draining Kiss
TM: Charge Beam
TM: Icicle Spear
TM: Rock Tomb
TM: Thunder Punch
TM: Fire Punch
TM: Ice Fang
TM: Dazzling Gleam
TR: Thunder(Used)
TR: Psychic
TR: Infestation
TR: Earthquake
TR: Dragon Pulse
TR: U-Turn
TR: Rock Tomb
TR: Water Pulse
TR: Bulk Up
TR: X-Scissor
TR: Attract
TR: Thunderbolt
TR: Swords Dance(Used)
TR: Shadow Ball
TR: Giga Drain
TR: Toxic
TR: Grass Knot
HM: Cut
HM: Strength
HM: Fly
HM: Surf
HM: Rock Smash

Badge Case

Badge Count=13/64

Kanto: ( 6 / 8 )
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
Marsh Badge

Johto: ( 4 / 8 )
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
Fog Badge

Hoenn: ( 2 / 8 )
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos: ( 1 / 8 )
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8.Cerbera
9.Isis Nikon
10.Arezu

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
Posts for wild encounter:
217/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
159/15
Item search=TR: Stealth Rocks:
02/20

Need to Claim:
Eveolite
30/30
Choice Specs
30/30
Metronome
30/30

To be claimed:

Off camera claim:

Quotes and OCC

StarlightSchism

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:13 am

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

A cool fall wind could be felt as Skarmory was guided onto the Goldenrod Department Store rooftop. It was no sooner than when the Flying Types wings went limp from the feeling of hard ground Lucario jumped off. There was two things in this world he hated, dirty fur and not having his paws on solid ground. One minor slip and he felt like it was game over. He trusted his Trainer to keep him safe, but not being able to control his fate bothered him more. Gio gave him a pat on the head as he dismounted before scratching the side of Skarmory's. "Hey girl good work" he brought at her Ball and returned her to it. "Might be a while but got some heavy training to do and I need you there."

Gio placed his hands in his pockets as he took the stairs down. The only stop he made before leaving was at the Medicine Floor. There was eight Rare Candies on sale he couldn't pass up.

The Trainer made his way across the street where the Train Station was located. Gio purchased a ticket but he didn't care where it stopped. He was going to get some sleep and get off whenever it was he woke up.

[0000 Words]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ball Belt

My Active Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Clover Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Metagross ) genderless
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metor Mash-90(7/10 Chance to raise Attack +1)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dragonbreath-60(7/10 Chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Steam Eruption-90(7/10 Chance to Burn)
Held item:
Ability:Serene Grace Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances.
Hp: 700 Condition:
Lv: 70Exp: 22/37

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(GS Ball) ( Seadra ) male
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Hydro Pump-110
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dark Pulse: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dragon Pulse-85
Held item: Eviolite
Ability:Sniper
Hp: 830 Condition:
Lv: 83Exp: 32/45

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Helmet Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Amethyst ) genderless
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Moonblast-95(8/10 Chance to lower target Special Attack 1 stage)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Diamond Storm-100(8/10 Chance to raise Defense 1 stage)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earth Power-90(1/2 to lower target Special Defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Stealth Rocks-Damages Opponent Switching into Battle. Damage is Based on Weakness to Rock;

Effective 1/4x = 1/32 Max Hp
Effective 1/2x = 1/16 Max Hp
Effective 1x = 1/8 Max Hp
Effective 2x =1/4 Max Hp
Effective 4x = 1/2 Max Hp
Held item: Wise Glasses
Ability:Clear Body
Hp: 810 Condition:
Lv: 81Exp: 39/41

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Helmet Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Lucario ) male
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blaze Kick-85 (1/10 chance to burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Drain Punch-75 Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
█ ◆ █►▐ - Zen Headbutt-80(3/10 to cause Target to Flinch)
Held item:Lucarionite
Ability:Justified/(Mega) Adaptability
Hp: 870 Condition:
Lv: 87Exp: 45/50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Helmet Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Empoleon ) male
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blizzard -110-1/3 chance to freeze
█ ◆ █►▐ - Hydro Pump-110
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100
█ ◆ █►▐ - Stealth Rocks-Damages Opponent Switching into Battle. Damage is Based on Weakness to Rock;

Effective 1/4x = 1/32 Max Hp
Effective 1/2x = 1/16 Max Hp
Effective 1x = 1/8 Max Hp
Effective 2x =1/4 Max Hp
Effective 4x = 1/2 Max Hp
Held item:Metronome
Hp: 830 Condition:
Lv: 83 Exp: 20/43

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(XP Ball)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Eelektross ) male
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Zap Cannon-130- Paralyzes Target
█ ◆ █►▐ - Giga Drain-75-Restores half damage as HP
█ ◆ █►▐ - Toxic-Badly Poisons Target
█ ◆ █►▐ - Acrobatics-55-deals double damage if user isn’t holding an item. Damage still doubles if the item was used mid attack
Held item:Choice Specs
Ability:Levitate
Hp: 770 Condition:
Lv: 77 Exp: 15/47

My Inactive Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Skarmory ) female
█ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - Steel Wing-70 (1/2 chance of raising physical defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80
█ ◆ █►▐ - Brave Bird-120(deals 1/4 recoil)
Held item: Sky Plate
Ability:Sturdy
Hp: 460 Condition:
Lv: 46 Exp: 09/22

Main Bag

Item Storage

Items:

Medicine Pocket:

Full Restore-x10
Max Revive-6
Soda Pop-x3
Big Mushroom-x2
Balm Mushroom-x0
Rare Candy-x14
Lava Cookie-x4
Jellicent Juice Box-x7
Heart Scale-x1
Berserk Gene-x3
Sacred Ash-x1

Battle Items:

Metronome-(Empoleon)
Choice Scarf-(Steelix)
Choice Specs-x2-(Eelektross)
Eviolite-(Seadra)
Wise Glasses-(Amethyst)
Steelixite
Dianciete
Lucarionite-(Lucario)
Metal Coat
Exp Share
Magnet-x1-(Magneton)
Dread Plate-(Aegislash)
Sky Plate-(Skarmory)
Lax Incense

Miscellaneous:

Everstone-×2
Roman Candle-×1
Black Flute-x2
Lucky Coin-×1
Lucky Egg-x3

Balls:

Clover Balls-x1(Metagross)
Masterballs-x2
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Helmet Balls-x4(Lucario, Amethyst, Empoleon)
XP Balls-x1(Eelektross)
GS Ball-x3(Seadra)
Net Balls-x5

Berries:

Sitrus Berries-x0
Oran Berries-x5

Key Items:

Pokedex-x1
Mega Launcher-equipped on left hand fixed with Lucarionite
Poke Gear
Snag Machine-unequipped
Mysterious Incense
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (Delivered to Olivia/Mega Stone)
5.Cyndaquil (Delivered to Darren)
6.Chimchar (Delivered to Darren)
7.Fenniken (Delivered to Darren)
8.Tepig (Delivered to Darren)
9.Torchic (Delivered to Darren)
10.Larvesta (Delivered to Darren)

TM Case:

TM: Drain Punch
TM: Acrobatics
TM: Psych Up
TM: Brick Break
TM: Fire Spin