Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:23 pm
Awella Hawk

She kept looking out at the town as he spoke. Only to walk around with him. Of course they walked into a couple of stores. But it was for small things, some daily or jewelry. Though the jewelry was mostly for the wedding or special occasions. Yet all that she bought was a couple of jingle bracelets and a simple necklace with a sapphire stone. As she still planned on buying the wedding dress on her own time and to hide it from him.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius eventually led them to a tavern. It was a simple tavern with a homey feel to it. He waled to the owner of the tavern."Greetings Edward.
Is my room still available?"

Edward smiled seeing Marius walk in."Of course Marius. You know that I always have your room ready. If you hadn't saved my daughter from that other group who came here I would have lost my entire family line."

Marius waved it away."I was in the right place at the right time."He then took hold of Awella's hand and led her to his room.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 pm
Awella Hawk

When they reached the homey tavern, she looked around curiously. Of course hearing this conversation she raised an eyebrow. As they gone to his room, she happily took a hold of his hand "I'm curious about that. So what happened more or less?", she asked, him with curiosity to her voice. Yet she would not push it to much more, for the time if he told her to stop. Again it'd only be for a while that she would stop.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."When I was still new as a captain I saw another crew had taken the proprietors daughter as a hostage because he couldn't pay for the "protection" they were giving him. Since I was in a similar situation I couldn't stand by and do nothing. So I saved her and told them that I would protect them in return for a free room. I would still pay for food and everything else."He opened the door to his room and let her in. He then closed the door and went to sit on his bed. There was a second set of doors on the left hand wall. There was also a cabinet and a desk that had a few books on it."Well this is my room off the ship. It's actually better than my room on the ship surprisingly."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:18 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to the story and nodded. Only to walk into his room and looked around. Of course she sat on the bed, which resulted in her untying her boots and kicking them off. Followed by that she flopped backwards and yawned a bit. "Hmmm, and shall this be your home away from home? I mean when I'm raising the kids.", she mused. Wondering exactly how long he would be away from her and the kids.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Awella I love the sea but if you wish it I will stay with you and raise the kids as well instead of being the captain of a ship. You and any children we have will always and forever be my top concern."He laid back and looked her directly in the eyes so she can see his sincerity.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 pm
Awella Hawk

Hearing this she looked at him and smiled. Before grabbing his shirt collar and tug him down. "We'll see whenever we have the kids. I don't want to pick our paths for the future. At least not just yet.", she said, before she stole a passion and love filled kiss. Though it was a simple kiss with those two emotions.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius returned the kiss with the same amount of emotion."I have never planned ahead for anything. I always take each day one at a time. It's mostly easier that way."Marius then pulled back and laid on his side and watched her for a bit before closing his eyes to rest. He wasn't asleep though.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 pm
Awella Hawk

She moved towards him and curled into him. Of course she was more relaxed for now. Since she was not as worried about being attacked well on land. Though soon enough she was out like a light. If he tried to wake her up, it'd be in vain. As her body was catching up on rest, that she didn't really allow herself on the ship.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled as she curled into him. Although he didn't stay awake much longer after she fell asleep. He was also sound asleep for a few hours. When he woke up it was already past noon. He felt his arms wrapped around Awella and he smiled kissing her cheek."Wake up Awella."Marius then let go of her and sat on the edge of the bed and then stood up to stretch.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:21 pm
Awella Hawk

Of course she slept peacefully, curled into him. Once he pulled away, she rolled onto her stomach and kept smiling. Though she stirred a bit when he kissed her cheek and spoke to her. It was clear that she still wanted to sleep in.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius ran his hand down her back and side in an attempt to wake her. He leaned in and nipped at her ear. He grinned after doing that and the leaned in again and whispered."Please wake up Awella. The longer you are in my bed the less control I will have."As he spoke his breath fell against her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:52 pm
Awella Hawk

She moaned softly when he had nipped her ear. Feeling his breath hit her neck, she shivered. Now she started to wake up and roll onto her side. As she rolled over, she looked at him. Before she yawned and started to get out of the bed.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled seeing her get up."I take it you slept well. It has been a little while since you slept in a bed hasn't it. Or at least a bed that hasn't been rocking."He moved over to the other door in the room and opened it. There was a balcony that over looked the port and out to sea. He leaned on the railing and let the sea breeze hit his face. He took a breath in and smiled.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:09 pm
Awella Hawk

She gone to the 'bathroom' when he gone to the balcony. Of course once she was done with that, she joined him. Only to yawn a bit and stretch well she was in the doorway. Before she leaned against the railing beside him. Though like him, she enjoyed the sea breeze hitting her face. This was apart of both of them, the smell of the salt water, and much more. "I actually like the rocking of the ship. It's rather relaxing, I just slept well. Since I've been paranoid that we'd be attacked again. Once again, we'll need to talk to Damian. Maybe we can find seals and such to keep curtain monsters off of the ship. And any future to ships to come.", she said, before she put her hand on his. Letting their fingers intertwine.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games