Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 pm
Oh jackpot! Permission to use a special nickname. Maybe he'd go lay some eggs first instead of ride some rainbows happily? At least, at this point in time, he was more focused on the girl in his arms. "You can call me anything you want.. Cela." he said softly, tugging her closer to him, pressing their bodies together as his hands rested on her lovely hips. His tail played daring in her tail feathers. She seemed more naughty than he thought previously. Perhaps his seduction tricks were working? Or he was just insanely oddly lucky... either way he'd take it. She was smokin'!

Shicala
Cel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 pm
This Rakshasha liked to get awful close -- much different from Eknath. He seemed to be almost as people-avoidant as his own master was.

"Uh, I have no idea, if you wanted me to tell you."

Alister wished he knew how, himself. Maybe he would know how to reverse it so he could stop being a woman. That would be nice.

He rubbed his neck. "But if I find out, I'll tell you?" After he got his normal form back, anyway.

Fea Line
Ra'tari... sorry for bad post, so many distractions x X

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm
Ra'tari pouted. "Boo. That ruins all my plans." She dulled, letting go of the girl boy thing. She hopped he could figured it out at least and tell her the secret. "So could have had fun with that..." she sighed, crossing her arms. This party just got mega boring.

Seiana_ZI
Alister - fixing this phone effup.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 pm
Minyaagar
(hey, just a small note since you've done it a couple times: my name is Amasis, not Amais x3 It doesn't bug me that it's misspelled, really, but I don't get the notifs when you spell it 'Amais'. (also, it's SzooRNe, not SzooMe haha. Nbd or anything, I just keep giggling whenever his name is basically spelled "zoom"))

He needed his cup and canteen, so... "Sort of," he murmured. When she let go of his arm, he took that opportunity to pull back from her, a bit. Szoorne reached for his pouch with one hand, but held up his other between them. "Um... you're really, really pretty. And I like you a lot, but-" Another wide, jaw-cracking yawn interrupted his words. When it passed, he cleared his throat and gestured with his upraised hand. It was as if indicating the yawn itself had been a good enough substitute for what he'd been about to say. He gave a rather helpless, apologetic look and fidgeted. He wanted the attention. Oh, he wanted it. But he wanted to rest, more.  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
Apparently they'd arrived somewhat late to the party. Portia enters the ballroom, followed closely by her...friend? companion? new person...Aldadora. What an odd person. And her rabbit groupie was odder still. She looks down at her gift, a glass bottle with some of her pond's water and a pearl in it. "Well, this isn't exactly what she wanted, but my pearls turned out weird, so this is what she gets." Glancing at Aldadora, she shrugs. "Looks like over here is where gifts go..." She sets the bottle down on the table. Hopefully the pearl would stay....normal-looking at least until she left.

Looking around the room, Portia is...only kind of surprised to see what kind of chaos the party had descended into. According to Mother she'd been conceived at one of these things. Mother didn't really like telling the story. Perhaps this is why she'd arrived late. Less chance of something unseemly happening to her. She'd come dressed to the nines, of course, with her pale hair piled on top of her head and secured with a comb she'd found once. A few of the teeth were broken but it was still pretty--a piece of wood that had been gnawed on by a woodland creature. She's also wearing the necklace that odd fae had traded her for a pearl.

"Anyway," she says to Aldadora. "Here's the party...I think it'll be over soon, which should be okay since..." she gestures around the room. Pae were falling over themselves, wrestling on the floor, some were even in the corner...kissing? Maybe more than kissing... "Seems like we didn't miss much."

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Menelie

Mnemo had been standing on tip-toe -- unsuccessfully nearly falling over each time because these legs were brand new -- trying to see if she could locate an elderly Naiad lady that might be Lethe's mom. Was odd Lethe never mentioned her before. But still, more family. Family that might accept her. The thought made her giddy and she purposely pushed all thoughts of rejection right out her earfins. Things were going to well to think bad thoughts-

What was that? She felt a little pinch on the back of her should and spun around to try and look at it. Anxo caught her hand -- he'd never looked at her like that before. She blinked, overcome with the intense feelings that suddenly washed over her. Was it because of how he looked at her like the only girl on the island, or because she'd always felt this way, but repressed it because she was scared of chasing him away.

The longer she stood there, with him so close, and touching his hand, the more it just simply didn't matter. She let the hold linger a little until she slowly slid her hand up his forearm, only gently pulling him closer yet. Using her other hand, she "walked" two fingers up his other arm, pausing to feel his bicep. A little part of her was wondering why on Gaia was she behaving so brazenly. Especially with Anxo. But the main part of her was thinking something else entirely. Her fingers trailed up to brush his neck, then his cheek. She tipped her head sideways a little bit, lowered her eye lids and smiled. She always knew he was handsome, but he was just so irresistible tonight.

She didn't say a word, not even in response to his amazing compliments. Instead, she let her actions speak for her. Letting her hand slip into his hair, she entwined her fingers and pulled Anxo close enough to feel his warm breath against her lips.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:26 pm
As soon as he said he had no idea, she seemed to back off. Was there some reason why she wanted to know how he had managed to switch his physical body? Perhaps she wanted to switch her own?

Nah, that didn't seem right...

Maybe she wanted to switch someone else's? That seemed to fit better. She seemed comfortable as what she was, and also comfortable enough to honk his own damnable breasts. Maybe she wanted to screw around with someone else, and honk theirs. Well, so long as she left his alone.

Alister lifted his arms and crossed them over his chest again, awkwardly as he wanted to place his arms firmly there as he would before, but finding himself unable to do much other than just squish himself down. Damn soft chest. Whose idea was this?!

"I won't have fun," snorted Alister, "but thanks."

Fea Line
Ra'tari... Vo und have fun with that, eh? XD Sounds like Autocorrect.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image
Aldadora walks into the party, trailing her new companion, Portia. She has a small knapsack on her back, with a brown bunny head sticking out the top, peering over her shoulder. In each of her hands, she carries another rabbit, a bigger grey one in her right, and a smaller white one in her left. She can’t help but squint as it is terribly bright on her eyes.
“Ooh, so much light,” a familiar pain begins to set in on her temple, right where her scar is just beginning to form.
She bends down and puts her two rabbits on the floor, and uses her now free hands to rub her aching temple. Her backpack bunny gently nuzzles her neck
“So, where do you think I should put my “gifts”?” she asks Portia, looking up.
Portia was gone.
“Eep!” She frantically looks around.
Calm down, calm down. She went over to the table. her brown bunny friend says to her, so that only Aldadora can hear. He nudges her neck on her right side. Over there. She said that’s where the gifts go.
Aldadora turns her head to the right and finds the table. Sure enough, there is her new friend standing there, staring oddly at her bottle.
“Grr, I so told her she can’t do that!” Aldadora turns red, more from fear than from anger however. She really did not want to be left alone at this party.
She scooped up her two bunnies from the floor and begins to walk them over to the table and Portia.
It smells like grapes in here. The grey rabbit, Locke, comments.
Lots and lots of grapes. The other one, Lilly, responds, wiggling her nose.
Aldadora comes up on Portia, “What should I do with them?” she motions to her bunnies. “Leave them on the table…?” she asks tentatively.  

Fidgit Fruffles

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:37 pm
"I think so," responds Portia with a vague shrug. "They can sort of hop around as they feel called, I guess." She doesn't expect rabbits to stay where they're told.

"Not really sure what we're expected to do now. I'm definitely not participating in all this nonsense," she says, flippantly waving her hand at the rest of the ballroom. "There's wine if we want it. I expect my sister Silvana is around here somewhere as well...she might have a better idea of what's going on."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:42 pm
Aldadora squeezes her bunnies close, a little too close after Portia's words. "Are they going to be okay, though?! I don't want them to get hurt by anything."
Ack...ack, bunny here, bunny need air. Bunny like breathing. The bunny's voice in her head trails off as it talked.
"Oh, sorry!" she loosens her grip a little.
It's okay.
"They're just fragile is all. I want them to be safe."  

Fidgit Fruffles

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:44 pm
Shicala
Lila

Tanyth smirked, baring sharp, elongated fangs at the other demon. Unseen, her tail slowly crept up, wrapping tightly around the other's leg. "Oh, I intend to." Tanyth was a leader, not a follower, thank you. Whether male or female, it didn't matter, she gave way to no one.

---

Menelie
Kalibang

Wolfs Heart
Diona

Ravana continued making a low, feral growling noise, punctuated by the odd hiss. "You back off!" she spat back, attempting to shove the cookie beast away from her hero. "How dare you?" She gave him a second rough shove before reluctantly pulling back...but not far, in case her hero allowed her to get rid of this pest for her.

She snorted at the idea that he meant her hero no harm. Oh, how gracious and forgiving her lady was...but she could perhaps be too forgiving, for such transgressions should be punished severely! She did puff her chest out however at the praise aimed in her direction. "Apparently, he has no idea who he's messing with," she added darkly with a smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:47 pm
"Oh, they'll be safe here," says Portia, nodding. "Dolandor is a secret place...nobody comes here without invitation. Most of the time nobody's up here except for my aunt and the rest of 'em anyway. This is just a special party for her engagement, or whatever."

After a minute, she adds, "And I wouldn't be too worried about the rest of these people." She gestures to the crowd of partygoers. "They seem....occupied." Seriously? In public? Yech.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 pm
Rolling her eyes the cat demon glanced over. "Cheer up, they aren't so bad..." she grinned, slinking back over to her. She had wanted to ask so many questions, but it seemed this purple pae had no clue what had happened. Though Ra'tari had to count her blessings. Of all the strange bugs to bite tonight, she hadn't been made a boy...

Longing on the other hand. That was the pits. "I don't like this place..." she cursed, flicking her tail. "It makes me feel weird." she groaned, that being the only explanation she could think of for her sudden yearning feelings for things unobtainable. She was definitely not herself.

Not to mention her master's disappearance...

Seiana_ZI
Alister - Fixing this to a proper reply...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm
Antidia

A nervous little giggle bubbles up out of Anxo's mouth. He can't believe this is happening. Like, he'd assume it'd happen to him at some point, with somepae, but it'd never occurred to him that that somepae might be right in front of him. Suddenly the room seems at once entirely too hot and too cool. He feels goosebumps raise on his arms where she's touching him, then feels the fine little hairs on his face stand on end. Suddenly his hands are on her waist and pulling her closer yet. Her skin feels cool against his.

He feels a sense of relief, almost, that she's returning his affections and not pushing him away or blushing awkwardly. And then...oh Waters...

Anxo can't resist her, with her lips just bubbles away from his own. One of his hands finds its way into her hair, and he kisses her. Softly, sweetly, he's almost laughing with joy. She tastes of the sea, and for a moment he imagines them back home, properly with tails, letting the current carry them away...

A part of him wonders what happens now, that they've crossed this threshold. But mostly he's too caught up in it all, in the magic of Mnemo.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm
“Okay,” Aldadora says to Portia, nodding. She bends down to the ground and gently puts her two bunnies, Locke and Lilly, down.
“Okay, I think this is the time where we part ways. I hope you two can find some kind of peace here.” She gently pats each of them on their heads.
Thank you Aldadora, for taking us here. Locke nuzzles her hand. I am eternally in your debt, my goddess! His bunny nose twitches.
“Yeah, well, I also owe you two for helping me out by being my gift,” she smiles.
And thank you for being ours, dear. Lilly wiggles her nose as well.
The two turn away from her, and Lilly hops away. Locke is much slower, stepping very slowly with his front legs, then dragging his back ones forward. Lilly is very patient in waiting for him.
Her brown bunny friend rests his head on her shoulder.
“Do you think they’ll be okay?” she asks him.
Considering how bad he got hurt, if this place is half as safe as your water-weirdo says it is, he’ll be a lot better off here. And you could tell from the look in the eyes of Lilly, she wasn’t going to let him go for anything.
“Yeah,” Aldadora smiles, “I noticed that too.”
Her brown bunny looks around the room. So, is a “party” your people’s version of an orgy?
“Huh?” she looks around the room for the first real time. “Oh, it’s not really supposed to be. A party is a place for people to gather and have fun.”
So…an orgy.
Aldadora snickers.
Well, just so you know, you totally have permission to leave me in my bag in the corner or something if you want to go “party” with someone.
“Thanks for the offer, but I really think I’ll be okay tonight. I’m more interested in potentially finding my mother or somebody who’s not…” she looks sidelong at Portia.
A water weirdo.
“Don’t call her that!” Aldadora covers her mouth to keep from giggling, “She helped us a lot you know.”
Fair enough. I’m just saying though, most of these people really don’t seem like they know what they are doing. Even I, a lowly bunny, have heard of your prowess dear. You should show them how it’s done. Most of these people don’t even seem to realize that you can get into groups bigger than a pair! What nonsense is that?
This time Aldadora laughs out loud, “I don’t think they are trying to!” she whispers loudly to her bunny, trying to keep her voice down in between her laughter. Suddenly she’s aware that she is talking to her rabbit and nobody else can hear him. She probably shouldn’t speak up so much. “Sex can be between two people, and that’s just fine.”
For beginners maybe.
She snickers, “Maybe.” Suddenly something her bunny-friend said penetrates her mind, “Wait, what do you mean you know of my “prowess?” What have I done?” She has no memory of ever being with anybody. For some reason, though, it doesn’t seem like that foreign of a topic. Even with multiples? She thinks to herself. Yeah, still doesn’t feel weird. She can’t help but grin a little.
That grin tells me you’re starting to remember…
“Oh shush you. I still don’t really remember much. I think I’m going to hold off on the…partying, until I remember more. I still don’t even know who anybody is. I mean, apparently *she* is my cousin,” she points at Portia.
Yeah…that would really make me hesitate too.
Aladadora giggles, "That also means I don't really know who I'm connected to in any way or another, and I don't really want to find out the hard way..."
I suppose that's fair.
She smiles. “Glad we could agree.”
Aldadora looks around the room. People really are paired off in every direction, and every position. She wonders if Portia might have a special someone here…
As she begins to take in the room, she is starting to realize how much noise is in here, and energy, and bright lights. She sighs, rubbing her temple.
“Hey Portia, I think I’m going to step outside to get some fresh air. My head is still bothering me. If you want to join with someone, I’ll understand,” she smiles, wiggling her eyebrows.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games