Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:12 pm
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins
Hi everyone, I'm Zandykins ^^.

I was added quite awhiles ago and didn't even realize that this guild got quite a bit of activity. Anyways, I'll check in from time to time smile .

Why is your name so familiar to me..........

Here's yer sign

*edit*
aww man, not taking gifts

Maybe we met before o: ?

And awe, you don't have to give me a sign xD. I probably have one already D:

Giving a sign was like, my thing , man gonk

I dunno what the deal with your username is, it's just freaking familiar to me.
But, I've been around here almost 10 years too so I've probably read many posts and whatnot.

*ahem* anywho. Nice to meetcha

Your name does look a tad familiar as well ^^.

Anyways, I will accept the sign if it is by trade xD. But it really isn't necessary D:.

And it was an honour meeting you as well smile !  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins

I was added quite awhiles ago and didn't even realize that this guild got quite a bit of activity. Anyways, I'll check in from time to time smile .

Here's yer sign

*edit*

But, I've been around here almost 10 years too so I've probably read many posts and whatnot.

Anyways, I will accept the sign if it is by trade xD. But it really isn't necessary D:.

bleh... If you got a sign then no worries just trying to be hospitable.

Did you go by a different username before?

It might just be all the SF posts as of recently that I've seen your user name
Gaia time just blends into one big blob of space for me and usernames just stand out on their own = disoriented.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins

Here's yer sign

*edit*

Gaia time just blends into one big blob of space for me and usernames just stand out on their own = disoriented.

I have never had a different username o;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins

hmmm... just as I suspected, Gaia blob time.

Well, I'll be sure to hit you up when I need calculus help (which might be in the near future)  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins
Pwnder
Zandykins

hmmm... just as I suspected, Gaia blob time.

Well, I'll be sure to hit you up when I need calculus help (which might be in the near future)

Definitely smile ! Don't hesitate at all to ask ^^.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:22 pm
Pwnder
dark priestess kikyou
Hey, you can call me Kikyou,I've been on this site for years. Gotta say it's kinda always been just a bit hard to get the really cool items. I remember when I thought Fairy Wings were expencive and doubted I'd ever get the gold for them. Things have changed a lot around gaia.
I used to buy GC but don't anymore.

WELCOME

Yeah, I remember when those wings were quested for too crying
I was around before there was even a marketplace to destroy crying
We can petition to try and fix it though heart

Here is your Revolution: Gaia welcome kit

Here is a banner for your siggy smile

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Some important topics of interest (cuz all the cool kids are doing it) smile
Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Revolution: Gaia Halloween Bash - Contests & Prizes
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Arenas
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout

Heres yer sign (expect a special gift User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) heart

I hope so, but I've noticed even the gaia gold items in the shops prices have gone up so... yeah, we'll all do our best. ^_^ and thanks. Good to see someone else who knows the old days before G-cash.  

William S Graham

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

TH3 C00KI3 THI3F

Thieving Cat

9,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 pm
Hey guys,

I've been a member since like, 2009, whenever the whole Skittles room thing was around. I still have the Black emo glasses from the chance wheel it had. Anyways, I was introduced to here by a friend, and in the beginning I was willing to buy GC Cards. It was nice to be able to buy the *few* items with that nice lady who ran the Cash Shop way back. I took a hiatus 2011 and recently came back, wanting to get that dream avi and sort out my friends list. Then when I went to look for Gogh Reed, i was appalled at the brand new price tag. I came across the complaint about FB while furiously looking for a cause of all this inflation, and arrived here at this guild.
So, what can I do now that I'm here?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm
TH3 C00KI3 THI3F
Hey guys,

I've been a member since like, 2009, whenever the whole Skittles room thing was around. I still have the Black emo glasses from the chance wheel it had. Anyways, I was introduced to here by a friend, and in the beginning I was willing to buy GC Cards. It was nice to be able to buy the *few* items with that nice lady who ran the Cash Shop way back. I took a hiatus 2011 and recently came back, wanting to get that dream avi and sort out my friends list. Then when I went to look for Gogh Reed, i was appalled at the brand new price tag. I came across the complaint about FB while furiously looking for a cause of all this inflation, and arrived here at this guild.
So, what can I do now that I'm here?

Hi, and welcome to the guild! I started in 2009, too. Gaia has changed, particularly in the past 2 months. You might want to read in the forums and visit the new Welcoming Committee thread, which has links to threads of interest to guild newcomers as well as to newcomers to Gaia.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:15 pm
I'm so happy to see all these new members. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:56 pm
Hi! Um, been here for awhile sweatdrop not in the guild, on Gaia... Since, 2004/5, or so... Just basically getting frustrated with the growing emphasis on GC...

I'm RU, pleased to meet you all.  

I AM R U

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:58 pm
I AM R U
Hi! Um, been here for awhile sweatdrop not in the guild, on Gaia... Since, 2004/5, or so... Just basically getting frustrated with the growing emphasis on GC...

Hey I just saw you in site feedback. heart Welcome to the guild. Hope you'll find some comrades here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:02 pm
Nemone
I AM R U

Hey I just saw you in site feedback. heart Welcome to the guild. Hope you'll find some comrades here.

I usually hand out in ED, but some of ED regs are getting annoyed enough to drift over to SF rofl Pleased to meet you too!  

I AM R U

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm
I AM R U
Nemone
I AM R U

I usually hand out in ED, but some of ED regs are getting annoyed enough to drift over to SF rofl Pleased to meet you too!

Haha, yeah you too. I have been trying to explore more of the forums lately. I tend to come and go through various places and never become a regular in any of them even though I've been kind of lurking around Gaia since 04. Though I guess lately I'm pretty much like a SF regular, lol. cat_xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:10 pm
Nemone
I AM R U
Nemone
I AM R U

Haha, yeah you too. I have been trying to explore more of the forums lately. I tend to come and go through various places and never become a regular in any of them even though I've been kind of lurking around Gaia since 04. Though I guess lately I'm pretty much like a SF regular, lol. cat_xp

I pretty much just reside in ED and guilds with friends - none of us are big spenders, ED regs seem to be less interested in their avatars than other forums, which I think is why some of us particularly resent the constant advertising...  

I AM R U

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:14 pm
I AM R U
Nemone
I AM R U
Nemone
I AM R U

I pretty much just reside in ED and guilds with friends - none of us are big spenders, ED regs seem to be less interested in their avatars than other forums, which I think is why some of us particularly resent the constant advertising...

Yeah I can understand that. I used to occasionally buy MCs and stuff and I didn't really have an opinion about the cash shop either way before. I come on Gaia to work on my writing (used to be a regular in the writing forums ages ago). I still post stuff up in the Arena but the arenas seriously need an update. Seeing all the older features of Gaia being neglected combined with the marketplace being destroyed and then all the ads and cash pushes is what did it for me. Plus they keep taking down games after people I know have invested time and money in them, it's just bad business.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games