Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 am
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant
ORGANIZATION!

You shall forever be my nemesis. Only thing I usually organize are my files on my computer and my school s**t.

Now I actually have to tackle my room because it has stolen my iPod from me. mad

The moment I organize or clean....I lose things... gonk

I can't find anything either when I clean xd
but it's refreshing to remove clutter. JUST LYKE ON GAIA emotion_awesome

It is refreshing to remove the clutter, even if you leave most everything else where it's at. Then again, i have bad cleaning habits gonk

Mine are non existent. User Image

I keep on trying to remove more clutter but then my madre just hauls it back cos she's a packrat and I'm attempting to remove useless stuff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 am
Slick Southpaw

I keep on trying to remove more clutter but then my madre just hauls it back cos she's a packrat and I'm attempting to remove useless stuff

I'm suffering from packrat syndrome. emo It's really hard to let go of that useless piece of wire THAT COULD BE USED FOR SOMETHING LATER I SWEAR. I always do tend to throw out things, then a week later, i need it. So it's hard for me to recover. gonk  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 am
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw

I'm suffering from packrat syndrome. emo It's really hard to let go of that useless piece of wire THAT COULD BE USED FOR SOMETHING LATER I SWEAR. I always do tend to throw out things, then a week later, i need it. So it's hard for me to recover. gonk

After moving around a bit, I discovered that packrat syndrome ******** blows when you have to ship stuff. So now I just work on getting rid of things.
cos I'm too lazy to do indepth organization

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:19 am
Slick Southpaw
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw

After moving around a bit, I discovered that packrat syndrome ******** blows when you have to ship stuff. So now I just work on getting rid of things.
cos I'm too lazy to do indepth organization
Sometimes i just prefer moving. Oops, left whatever behind. Too bad so sad. lol  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 pm
I currently want to falcon punch a baby since a friend messaged me to ask me to buy them something for their birthday that is in April. My birthday is on the 18th on this month and they forgot. I've known them for 6 years. We hung out a few times on each other's birthdays previous years. Do they only remember theirs for the presents? emotion_donotwant

Who goes out of their way to ask people to buy them specific gifts?! I understand hinting, but downright asking?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:10 pm
Ugh! IKEA doesn't sell the fabric I want anymore. emotion_donotwant

pssh! whatever ... emo

Razumi Yazura

That's lame.
Ha! Get yer friend a gift card to a store YOU like xd *hinthint*

I hate it when people ask for gifts. Greedy people get nothin' from me. talk2hand  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm
Nikunya
Nah. I wouldn't do that. I don't want to be an a**. I just won't feed their love for balljoint dolls. I'm getting tired as all they ever do is ask for stuff even when there's no ocassion for it. I guess I'm even more pissed than usual since they asked so close to my birthday.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm
Razumi Yazura
Nikunya

ooooooh ball joint dolls. I knew somebody who collected those. Such an expensive hobby.....

I was kiddin' about the gift card. It's one of those things I think about doin' but never do because I'm too nice. xd

If I was in yer position I would be pretty miffed too. But all in all I hope you still have a nice birthday. : )  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:55 pm
Nikunya
Thanks. I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow and will spend time with friends and family during the weekend.

At least they didn't ask right on my birthday without being aware. That's close to saying "Happy birthday, bro...now where's my gift?" emotion_8c

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm
Razumi Yazura
I currently want to falcon punch a baby since a friend messaged me to ask me to buy them something for their birthday that is in April. My birthday is on the 18th on this month and they forgot. I've known them for 6 years. We hung out a few times on each other's birthdays previous years. Do they only remember theirs for the presents? emotion_donotwant

Who goes out of their way to ask people to buy them specific gifts?! I understand hinting, but downright asking?

I would have said, sure, after my gift.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Barefoot Necromancer

Dead Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm
I'm getting sick of looking for art. Every good artist with decent prices has turned my avatar down because of little things. Coat too detailed? LEAVE OUT THE ******** DETAILS!!!
I NEVER had this problem getting art for Alnette(Alnette an Dearg (formerly Baronne de la Nuit. Those ******** avatars never had trouble getting art.), and the character who this account represents is so much better, but I can't get decent art for s**t. It makes me want to just give away my s**t and quit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:00 pm
Achriya
I'm getting sick of looking for art. Every good artist with decent prices has turned my avatar down because of little things. Coat too detailed? LEAVE OUT THE ******** DETAILS!!!
I NEVER had this problem getting art for Alnette(Alnette an Dearg (formerly Baronne de la Nuit. Those ******** avatars never had trouble getting art.), and the character who this account represents is so much better, but I can't get decent art for s**t. It makes me want to just give away my s**t and quit.
emotion_brofist You have my sympathies.
I ******** hear you man.
Cept my problem is male/muscular/bodyhair/testosterone request. It takes serious searching for consideration.

Maybe you should talk to Voievoda, she has a very detailed avatar but has amazing works of art from people who will draw her.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw

My problem with organization is that I keep getting s**t given to me or bought for me and I have no use for it now so it just sits there in the drawers, on counters and the desk or any surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 am
I swear to god the people I roleplay with are so dependent on using pictures as crutches for describing things. It makes me want to punch them until they cease existing.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Lady Aeducan
I swear to god the people I roleplay with are so dependent on using pictures as crutches for describing things. It makes me want to punch them until they cease existing.

emotion_donotwant
SUPER FUKKIN IRRITATING.

I mean, I just got back into roleplayin myself but aaahhh. I'm not terribly fond of those post styles either >_>

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff