Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:51 am
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

Bréanainn walked to the stands, smiling, hoping to watch another Quidditch game. He watched all of the games thus far, and felt that he should come see his house play at all times. He hoped that he would actually get to see his house win for once though. It saddened him to see his house lose at this degree. They didn't even seem to compete with anyone at this point.

He got into the stands, looking to see if there was a person to sit with of...his age. He looked around, finding Professor Attina with some kind of black book, and another book. He wasn't sure what they were, but they were surely not his business, but he did decide to see if she would let him sit next to her. So that's what he did.

Once he had gotten over to her, he smiled. "Hello Attina," he said to her, knowing her from his Hogwarts years. She was only a year younger, at least he figured because she was in her sixth year when he had been in his seventh.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Team Spirit]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... he totally does not know my Dad.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna started laughing at the idea of straight out telling her Dad her ambitions. "Okay, um... my Dad has been a single Dad since before I was like one and he's a bit over protective in some ways. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to hear his daughter say that she wants to sign up for a career where she risks her life every day. Besides, I think my Dad has wanted me to be a lawyer since I've been in the womb... so that would calculate into something like working for the Wizengamot or something."

"God, I haven't even told my Dad I was a beater last year because I think he'd have freaked out about that," Ronna said. "I mean, you saw how rough it is as a beater during tryouts... I was coughing blood, not exactly my most elegant moment...."

She let out a sigh and then smiled, "I guess you're right about not giving up the opportunities you have now with football... maybe I am the strange one who wanted to escape so many things of my old life and am more than happy with the opportunity Hogwarts presents. I mean, even if it turned out I was just a Muggle, I wanted to move to London and become a police officer and eventually a detective there. Unlike Dad, I don't like living around old ghosts. I might not know all of them, but there always there. Of course I think that is normal for small towns to a point... our family just has more of them."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:58 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo laughed at her, smiling. He enjoyed the girl's presence. He always did, despite what happened during the year. Theo knew she meant to do the right thing and whatever she thought was right, was right in her head and should be enforced, despite sometimes being fogged by her own opinions.

"I'm sure he'll learn to the love the truth...whether it is in two seconds or two decades. I'm sure though he wouldn't like to hear that you played beater. My parents encouraged me to play Quidditch after they read about it," he told her, looking down the pitch. The game seemed to be at a standstill at this point. He didn't know when it would start, but he looked forward to it. He wanted Gryffindor to get the win so they could maybe hop into third place in the cup.

"But yes, it wouldn't be smart for me to give it up. I love the sport and I'll make good money. Sounds like a good life to me," he said to her, hoping she understood. She seemed to have, but he wasn't sure if she did or not.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Team Spirit]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... I guess.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna smiled at Theo's words and said, "It is funny but the reason I want to do what I want to do is because of him and his friends I grew up around. Of course it doesn't pay nearly as well and there is the risk, but I think that's worth it. And, yeah, my Dad wants me to focus mainly on my studies and the idea of me getting beaten with iron balls for sport... well, I can't see him being too wild about it."

She cocked her head as she took in what Theo said about playing football and replied, "I suppose it is good that you love the sport... but I really don't see much use for money besides enough to live comfortably." She looked back at the pitch waiting for the game to start and added, "I know it sounds ridiculous but I'd rather live in a rat infested apartment and work to save the world than have money and not fight to make the world a better place. I guess I'm an idealist, like that. But, regardless, I do think it is smarter to take the opportunities to live the easier path if you have it, especially if you are happy with it."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

Attina Elliott//Thoughts//Where//With

//Give it another good try!//Quidditch Stands A//

Wearing: Clothes

Attina jumped when she heard someone address her. It wasn't often that that seemed to happen. When she looked over she noticed it was the professor that had been talking to Landon at the last game she had seen. As he said hello she smiled and then realized she was looking at someone who had been in the class one year above hers! "Why hello Bréanainn! How are you today? I just realized who you were." She said shyly, She chuckled lightly and offered for him to sit next to her.

She placed her books back in her bag to keep her attention from wandering towards the two. The professor beside her and the game.

"Shall We Begin?"

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:36 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

"Oh yeah, I don't plan on using the money for a big house or anything. I really want a really nice car though! I really want an Aston Martin. I've been dreaming about that car ever since my dad bought his. But I want a better one than his," he said, smiling a bit. He really loved the car, but his father never let him ride in it because it didn't crash test well and he was worried that Theo would get hurt.

"I mean, I do have to entertain people too. That's the only bad part of it. I do get to represent my country if I can perform well enough though," he said to her, hoping he someday got that opportunity. "A lot of bragging rights for my country."

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

Bréanainn smiled at her, happy to see her. It felt like ages since he had seen her...ever since school of course. "I know...it had taken me quite a bit of t'inking to finally figure out where I had seen you before. We both had grown up since then," he said to her, smiling. He was glad to see her. In appearance, she had not seemed to have changed much, just as beautiful as he remembered her.

"I'm doing fine...hoping t'at our house wins today," he said to her, shaking his head. "T'ey aren't like t'e Gryffindor's from our time. If we lost, t'e captain always made us work extra hard in practice. Well, until i became captain my sixth year," he said jokingly, laughing a bit.

"How have you been?"

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

She smiled as he said he had had a difficult time as well remembering her. "I've been doing fine. Had a rocky start to the year. My sister was killed at the Autumn Festival. I don't know if you remember her. She was two years your senior and a Slytherin." She said looking back over the field. She still remembered where she had been during those games at the school so many years ago. In the Library. She smiled at the memory. Others had wanted her to join them, but she just wasn't able to. She had so much homework.

"So I heard. Sorry I never went to any games really during the years I was a student. Maybe two or three and you were pretty good. I try to figure out the game by writing down the main points in this book here." She said mentioning the black journal. "It's a new try at helping those who are interested in Quidditch to better believe in themselves when in class. So far, David took to it easily. He's the seeker of our house team. And it would be wonderful if they could win, but Ariana, she's the Hufflepuff Seeker, she's several years his senior. She has a bigger advantage than David I'm Afraid." She said proudly. Being their teacher was an amazing feeling. She looked over again still smiling. He had gotten more handsome instead of cute. As boys were supposed too when they grew up to be men.

"Maybe they just aren't sure about things at the moment. The last slytherin game last year cost the previous captain her place. So i'm sure after they find a way to prove themselves this year that things will get better. Or I hope anyway.

So on another topic, how is that girl you were dating in our Hogwarts years?"
She asked.

"Shall We Begin?"

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:15 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

Bréanainn listened to her words, taking in all of them. It seemed to be quite a loss for her. She did lose her sister, which was always a hard loss for anyone. He had his brother, but he had not seen his brother in years. Much like her, his sibling was also a Slytherin, but his brother had been pure evil. Bréanainn could no longer associate himself with his own brother. That was quite a bad memory.

"It's really fine that you never went. You seemed to always be studying anyway. At least you had your priorities straight," he said to her laughing a bit, hoping to lighten up the mood a bit on her last comment. He didn't want her thinking of that. "It is really cool t'at you are doing this for your students t'ough. I never t'ought of t'at. Does it work? And how in the world did the captain lose her position?" he asked her, solidly interested.

He heard her last question and he chuckled. He hadn't seen that girl in eight years. It even took him a minute to remember her name, only to soon remember her name was Natalie. "I wouldn't know, I haven't seen her in eight years. I really don't even know what she is doing with her life now. I know she wanted to be a healer or something. I don't know," he said, shrugging. He had not ended on good terms with that girl, but it was well worth getting away from her anyway.

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Attina smiled at how he was trying to be comforting. "It's alright... Hehe thanks, I was always the oddball of Gryffindor." She said chuckling. "So far, I've only tried it on David. He was having trouble with Draconifors, the spell for turning dragon statues to life, and I tried getting him to imagine he was playing quidditch, and the spell was like searching and catching the snitch. It seemed to work. But that only has yet to be proven." She said proudly.

"According to the head of Gryffindor, she placed a bounty on the Slytherin Seekers head. Beaters would either win points or loose them after the game. All the gryffindors seemed to be having a rough time with that concept. But she did lose the captain position. Maybe she was really tired of losing." She said shrugging. The whole incident was really difficult to swallow.

"Oh really? I hope she was able to do that. It would be very good ability on her part. So what made you want to teach? Which one are you? Wait, aren't you the new charms professor?"

"Shall We Begin?"

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:06 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

Bréanainn laughed as she called herself the 'oddball'. That seemed to be everyone's perception on her. Bréanainn never judged her because he knew nothing about her. "T'at sound like something I would do," he said to her, talking about the bounty. It really did. When he was angry he tended to make some bad decisions and what the Gryffindor captain did sounded right up his alley.

"I am the new charm's professor. I really like the job so far, but I don't know many names yet," he said to her, chuckling a bit. He really hadn't learned many names yet. He knew David and Shayna, Mr. Montague, and Newlyn Vass. Those were the only ones he really remembered at the moment.

"So what about you? What have you been doing for the last...I think around ten years right?" he said, laughing again.

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria walked towards the stands which were full of students and teachers. The game already started, and the girl was late yet again. Was she ever going to show up on time? Probably not, but what did it matter? She was a reserve for the runner up keeper.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

When Bréanainn laughed, she just smiled a little brighter. She figured it was about the oddball comment. "I can understand. Sometimes what needs to be done should be done. But I am not so sure whether she just went too far or what..." She said shrugging.

"It's alright. You'll get the hang of most of their names shortly. I've been the Transfiguration professor for about two years now. I love seeing so many different outlooks and talents. So don't worry. she said smiling a bit.

"Not really much of anything. I was mostly just working in mediocre jobs and learning what I could about the beliefs of the muggles about us." She said shrugging. Working with the muggles had been different.

"Shall We Begin?"

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Stands A
With? --- No one in particular
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty sure i'm a burden on things...
Wearing --- Go Gryff

User Image

Shayna didn't let her eyes leave the two seekers since the game started. David was doing so well, and he was keeping up with her! She reached for it first though and it looked like she caught the ball. The brunette smiled knowing David was probably okay with this predicament. But the next year... Shayna would be on the field playing against David.... How would that go? She was nervous but she was excited

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy was all set to cheer for hours, but that needn't be. Before Dhyl could even try to catch, the match had ended... in Hufflepuff's favor. Normally, the Gryffindor would be disappointed, but today, she was all smiles. She stood up, cheering wildly with the house of Yellow and Black. It was at this point, she didn't care what people thought of her, jumping and cheering for the opposing house. She cared that her older sister and two of her closest friends had just won. "GO HEATHER!! GOOOOO ARIANA!!! GO DHYL, YA BLONDE WEIRDO!!!" She couldn't stop the loud cheers bursting from her mouth, nor the fact that she was bouncing in place. Hufflepuff was one step closer to the Cup, and Remy wanted nothing more than a win for the Badgers. After she'd stopped bouncing, the young woman discovered that her eyes had filled with tears. She was so proud of them.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games