Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$
Charm's Professor||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

"Hey, I'm just saying, it would be nice if he paid a little bit too, but hey, I'm not going to complain anymore about him. I shouldn't be badmoufin' him like t'at," he said shrugging his shoulders as he let the conversation drop after that. He didn't want to speak so badly about his brother anymore, but he did listen to what Chrissy had to say. He was fine with what she had to say and yes, it was true...he wasn't as financially strapped. He had money and a lot of it, but he lived modestly for having the money. He did have a beautiful car though...which is the only thing that he had that really showed the amount of money he truly had. He did hate that it was just sitting in his garage though. He never could use it while he was at the school, but that didn't mean he wanted to leave the school. "T'at is cool t'at you bot' came here toget'er. It probably would be a little weird living here wit' none of your family around. It would be weird if just me moved to t'e states," he said to her, laughing a bit. He couldn't imagine going to the states, but it would most definitely be interesting.

"Okay...so if you did work on someone famous...it is very honorable of you to value t'eir privacy...better?" he said jokingly, revising what he had said before. "I tell you one t'ing, it is hard to keep any secrets wit' t'e media followin' yuh. I mean, I never had any secrets so I really didn't get too much media attention...although, t'ey did call me 'Casanova Conri' for a little while, because I was seen at clubs dancing wit' different women of course. I'm not really a Casanova t'ough," he said to her, recalling an old nickname that not only the media call him, but his teammates too. They always saw him at clubs with different women, or just out and about on small dates, but he never really pursued a relationship out of them. He had actually been waiting for a nice girl, or at least, a girl that wasn't a complete airhead.

He watched a she pointed at the Hog's Head Inn...and silently gave a breath of relief. He had no idea where he was going there, but he was hoping to figure it out as they were going. "Okay, sounds good...let's go," he said to her, smiling. "And you seriously did that wit' your professors? Wow, I didn't even t'ink of doing t'at. Your good," he admitted to her, laughing as they went into the Inn.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
                                                On a day where we’re surely still powerless and young
                                                You witness sadness that you didn’t have to see
                                                Now you’re spending your time holding in tears that don’t have to be held in
                                                We’re not strong enough to keep living on just completely truthful things
                                                We don’t have to be strong

User Image

════════════════════════

Mᴀʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇsɪᴇʀ || Sᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Yamato walked along the streets of Hogsmeade, looking around at the only wizarding village in the country. He had been here before, once, when he had gone up to the castle for a dance of some sort. Sadly, his dance had led to a disappointing relationship, and now he was living in England and while he had work, he was certain that that was about all he had. Well, besides his brother. Yuuta of course took to the English waters like a natural, and Yamato rarely saw him out of it. Shoving his hands into his pockets, the Japanese wizard wandered up a section that seemed to lead to what appeared to be a dilapidated building. Unlike the rest of the buildings in the town, it seemed like it had been disused for some time. Yamato was of course curious, and approached the building. It was then he spotted the person standing outside. A boy, or well, teenager from all appearances. He looked as though he belonged at the school rather than out here in the night. Yamato bit the inside of his cheek and approached, his footsteps sounding rather loud to his ears. This could really end up being like a horror manga, now that the blond thought about it. "Sumimasen, young man. I hate to bother you, but isn't it a bit late to be out and about? I could have sworn that this building was not necessarily the best place to be."

════════════════════════

Location: Outside the Shrieking Shack
                                                Thinking: I could have sworn that they didn't allow students out this late...
                                                OOC:

No matter how far we travel, at the start of life
                                                We were lonely babies who cried out to want to live and be loved
                                                Our reason for aiming for somewhere that isn’t here
                                                Is because we have to in order to know that there is no answer
                                                anywhere other than in the heart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
STRIKER'S CLAN●EX-RAVENCLAW●SHREIKING SHACK BOUNCER

'Stupid Tay.' That was all that Phantom could think about. How could he just walk into the Shack like that? How could he do any of the things he did? The vampire figured that he would never be able to forgive Tay, but tonight wasn't the night to get back at him. Not while humans and fledglings were around. What they had between them wasn't fit for anyone but themselves. Of course, that didn't mean that what was between them was a large complicated web entangling many people. When they fought their last battle, it would be a terrible one, and not at all beautiful.

But the vampire couldn't think of that right now. The night was young, and he had a job to do. That meant having a clear mind. Something that he almost achieved, except for the sound of steps approaching the Shack. The steps didn't sound like they belonged to any of the regular patrons. Phantom knew those by now. He feared that they belonged to someone who would wish his clan harm. Would he be able to catch a break at all tonight?

However, the steps belonged to someone who seemed honestly intrigued. The man was blond, and not from anywhere around here. Phantom was certain that he didn't know the nature of the Shrieking Shack. He seemed to be human. That was a relief. Phantom honestly didn't know what to make of not hearing from Strike in so long. He feared that the worst had happened and that the worst was going to happen to him and his fledglings.

"Late?" the vampire laughed. This was hardly late to him. "I suppose that's all a matter of perspective. You say it's late, I say it's early. You say this building isn't the best place to be, I say otherwise," he added. There was something about this man, something that intrigued Phantom. He just couldn't put his finger on it, but something was definitely there.

Diamond Wales

OOC: In front of the Shrieking Shack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Yamato blinked as the kid said it was early for him. Yamato was used to being a night owl, had been for a good chunk of his teenage years, but even he had to admit it was late. He however did note that the kid stated the location was different from what Yamato had heard, and the blond looked puzzled. "Um, I must have been mistaken, then. I had heard the place was quite haunted. Did someone take care of the ghost or ghoul problem? I could not tell by the outside."

Had Yamato any idea of what he was talking to, he might have been more nervous. As it was, he hadn't Seen anything to suggest that this day's outing was anything but normal. Or at least that was what Yuuta stated. Unless Yuuta wasn't around when Yamato Saw what was to come. He also hadn't seen it in any divinations he had read either, so he doubted he was in any real danger. The only question he had was what a student was doing out away from the castle. It surely wasn't one of those, um, Hogsmeade weekends that Eun had talked about, was it? "The school. You are a student there, yes?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
STRIKER'S CLAN●EX-RAVENCLAW●SHREIKING SHACK BOUNCER

Ghosts? Were there actually ghosts in the Shack once? Phantom had never seen any. The only ghost that he had ever met was the one that he was responsible for. That was more of a skeleton in his closet than a ghost really. Ghosts haunted people, skeletons hid away. Erianthe seemed to be happy now. He just didn't need to admit to anyone else that he had been the one to kill her. "I haven't seen any, but people around here think this Shack's got quite a different problem these days. I don't think it's a problem," the vampire said figuring there was no harm in playing with this human. After all, he was quite interesting.

"Once," Phantom replied with a slight chuckle. Sometimes he forgot that he still looked like a teenager. "But that was a long time ago, and I never got to finish. Things got rather complicated," the vampire continued. He wasn't sure if he wanted to elaborate on that, but he had an escape plan. He always had an escape plan. Zane wasn't given the name Phantom just because it sounded cool.

Diamond Wales

OOC: In front of the Shrieking Shack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:28 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Yamato cocked an eyebrow at the suggestion of the place having a different problem. Obviously he must have some different information than what the Japanese wizard had heard. However, his curiosity was further piqued when he heard that the teen hadn't been to school in a long time. That was... He couldn't figure on how that worked. After all, Yama knew at least in Japan, you had to attend school. At least to a certain age. So far, all of his siblings had attended Mahoutokoro until they graduated. He did feel obligated to apologize for his assumption, at least. "Gomen nasai, I didn't realize that you were no longer in school. I... also don't know your name, and I have yet to introduce myself. Takaishi Yamato. It is nice to meet you."

Other than clients, he didn't really have that much time to speak English. Or practice. The words felt odd in his mouth, and he mentally sighed. He sort of wished he could switch over to French. At least he spoke that language fluently. His mother of course hadn't let him get away with learning half his heritage, after all.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like....

Crash
Azkaban Guard

[Late Fall 2028]

Hands buried in the pockets of his varsity jacket, Crash bundled up against the voracious winds, gnawing at his flesh with iced fangs until the skin was chapped and raw. The strong winter winds blustered through the village where he'd been waiting for the past twenty minutes. He knew the trip down from the castle to the village could take a little time, but he had to be sure not to leave her waiting, not again. He only hoped the scrawny little screech owl had reached her, and that the man from the pub who owned her didn't just take his sickle and run. But he really didn't have any other choice, and the barkeep said he could be trusted, so why not? Alexandria was bound to be here, any moment now; he shook his head, glanced left, then right, finally, he sighed and withdrew a carton of smokes, plucked one from its confines and set ablaze the tip with a flick of his wand. Deep breaths in and out carried tufts of smoke curling overhead as he loitered around the street, eventually meandering towards a bench beneath a street lamp to sit and wait.

He felt weird, naked almost, without his skateboard in hand. But he left that in his room at the Hogs Head Inn, where he'd been spending his nights sleeping sounder than he'd ever done before... Even if it came at a bitter cost. As much as he would've loved to work in Hogsmeade, or Diagon Alley, maybe a tattoo shop, or even a muggle skate park, he just couldn't. The best way to get his foot in the door at the ministry would be to show he's turned a new leaf, hence his new position as a guard at Azkaban prison. It was a dreary, soul-sucking job, but as soon as he gets the chance, he'll quitting and move in to the Poltergeist Unit.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 8"__ 169lbs_ _ 18yrs
Hogsmeade Village
Varsity Jacket
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Cold wind brushed Alexandria’s cheeks as she strutted – and nearly tripped – down the streets of Hogsmeade. The sixteen year old would have gotten there quicker if she had used the tunnel underneath the Whomping Willow; however, she disputed the idea of fighting off the monstrous tree in high heeled shoes. It was probably a better idea to arrive late rather than miss the date, which she had been extremely excited about, due to her death. Crash and Alexandria were finally going to see each other. The couple stayed in as much communication as they could since they last spent time together during the summer, but Alex really did miss the sound of Crash’s voice, and she couldn’t wait to be able to intertwine their fingers.

The tiny brown owl that delivered Crash’s letter earlier that week looked unfamiliar, and if it wasn’t her boyfriend who wrote it but someone messing with her, Alex would figure out who and be sure to hex them. Maybe next time, the delinquent would think twice before committing such a foolish gimmick. ‘Course, if somebody else was meeting her, she had her wand prepared. Any uncertainty she had vanished as she laid her eyes upon a figure in the distance, sitting on a bench and smoking a cigarette. Red lips stretched into a large smile, and for a moment, every feeling – besides desire and happiness – disappeared. Taking long strides, Alexandria sped up her walk in an attempt to reach the skater quickly. “Hey!” she greeted once she was in earshot and could throw her arms around Crash in an embrace. Breathing in his scent while hugging, Alexandria closed her eyes and planted a kiss on his tobacco flavoured lips.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image

Crash
Azkaban Guard

[Late Fall 2028]

Ears perked up beneath the hem of his snapback hat, Crash rose his head and stood to greet Alex as she came bounding down the street, long legs in tight jeans and high heels—it was hard not to smile. He flicked the butt of his cigarette to the icy ground, it sizzled and smoldered, a trail of gray smoke lingered faintly until it snuffed itself out. Then strong arms swooped around to hold her close; one hand curled around her hips and the other gently nestled in her hair and cradling her cheek, pressing his warm lips against hers for a deep kiss. ”Mmm,” his smile beamed, and he paused to gently tease her lips with his index finger, ”Love this color on you.” It was all he could do to rein himself back, but, damn, it's been too long. ”I missed you.” He wanted to laugh at himself, but he couldn't help it. It was like she had him wrapped around her finger. ”So how's the school year been for you? You having fun finally playing keeper?” He teased, but paused and quickly added, ”You did make keeper right? I don't have to go kick Toby's a**, now, do I?” Not that he really would, but if she asked, it'd be damn hard to say no to that face. He quickly tucked his hand back in his pocket, but kept one curled around her waist as he gestured for her to walk alongside him.

”Were you hungry? Or anything? If not, I figured we could go to the park... Unless you had something else in mind?” Honestly, he would've preferred the park, it's big, with cozy corners and hidden nooks, plus, the beautiful scene of the lake. Still, he didn't want to seem pushy, but what if he isn't pushy enough? s**t. ”Or we could just walk...? Y'know, whatever you want.” Way to be a push over, bro. Good job.

Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 8"__ 169lbs_ _ 18yrs
Hogsmeade Village
Varsity Jacket

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria felt safe and warm, snuggled in Crash’s arm. This touch was the one she missed the most, and never wanted to go without it ever again. Once the two pulled back after their kiss, crimson lips grinned as an index finger lingered over them. “Maybe I was placed in Gryffindor because I can pull off red lipstick,” she joked, letting out a chuckle after her comment. Upon hearing that Crash had missed her, Alexandria reached for his hand and interlaced her fingers with his. “I missed you, too.”

Alexandria began to walk through the street, hand in hand with her boyfriend, when he asked about school. The brunette continued to stare ahead. Did she want to tell him about the trouble she’s gotten into in only the first couple months of the school year? The girl debated internally before deciding it would probably be a good idea to only mention it, so that Crash is aware of what happened. “School’s been fine. I got caught drinking, we had to have a huge house meeting about it, and I made keeper.” Maybe he didn’t even notice the first half of her sentence. “Nothing out of the ordinary,” she added quickly. The sixteen year old didn't know why she was nervous to tell Crash about the situation. After all, it wasn't like he came anything close to an angel. Maybe she was just embarrassed about getting caught. Turning her head to look at him, Alex asked, “How’s adult life being treating you?” Alexandria continued the trek down the street, this time with a destination in mind. “The park sounds perfect,” she admitted.

....................................................................No, I got you

Yeah, I got you

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:01 pm

User Image
Crash
Azkaban Guard

[Late Fall 2028]

”Maaaybeeee,” he mused, lost himself in her gaze for the moment, but refocused quickly. ”But I think we all know there's a little more than meets the eye.” Purposefully vague, he neglected to dive further, much too busy breathing in the sweet aroma of a fruity— or maybe flowery?— perfumed scent which clung to the curls of her hair. The moment her cool hands grazed against his, big knuckled and calloused fingers coiled instinctively around hers, the heat already transferring into her soft hands, which, somehow always felt cold against his hot skin. ”Damn right you missed me,” he jested, an easy grin slid on his face, framed by two dimples, one on the center of each cheek. ”I mean, c'mon, look at me,” he haughtily raved, lifted an arm, curled the rippling muscles and posed heroically; it didn't take long, however, for the laughter to break his theatrics before continuing their walk down the street.

He hadn't minded the moment of tepid silence, it was comfortable, in a way. Nothing she could say would catch him off-guard, maybe it was because he trusted her enough to feel that way. He did trust her, he realized, but, on some level, he could find a trust within anyone. He always believed there was good in every person, he was humble enough to see through the looking glass. But still...this was...different. ”Wait, what?” He blinked and spun his head back around after having been fixated on the cobble stone streets and iron post lamp lights to study her features and expression. ”You got caught? What'd you do, get hung over and puke on a professor?” He teased her, but frowned a little bit at the mention of a “house meeting.” He'd been to one before, about quidditch, he couldn't even remember if Alexandria had been there, or if it'd been before she was sorted. All he could remember, though, was Ronna (or was it Veronica now?) and the way she just couldn't bite back her tongue, no matter how hard he tried to stop her. Maybe he shouldn't have tried...? What year was that even in, anyway? He could barely remember...

Blinking back to the present, he pressed his lips together in a thin line and thought back to the last question she had asked, before just agreeing to go to the park. ”It's been... confusing? Nothing real interesting, though,” he paused and frowned again. He didn't want to explain too much, it was complicated, and, dammit, he didn't want the pity. ”I've just been renting a room at the Hogs Head, aaaaaand, I probably got the worst job in history buuuutt...” he was rambling, he knew it, but he hated to admit the truth. It literally goes against everything he believes in, but if he could prove himself... ”I work at Azkaban, I'm a guard.” He wrinkled his nose and sighed. ”It's pretty lame, but it pays a helluva lot better than anything in Hogsmeade or Diagon. I'll give it one thing, though, every day is interesting, and by that I mean pretty ********' crazy.” And if he's lucky, he'll have a resume actually worth showing, then get himself a better job.

Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 8"__ 169lbs_ _ 18yrs
Hogsmeade Village
Varsity Jacket

kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Of course, Alexandria knew she wasn’t placed in Gryffindor due to her being able to pull off red lipstick although her crimson coloured lips looked extraordinary if she must say. “Yeah, you’re right. My charming personality must have something to do with it,” she said nonchalantly. There was no surprise as to what house Hogwarts had placed her in; however, by now, it wouldn’t have really mattered. She only had two years left in school, and once she graduated, most people, or so she believed, wouldn’t care what house somebody else was from. Adults aren’t labeled by what group they were placed in, but instead by how they carried themselves and by the way others portrayed them. Dark eyes glanced at Crash, and a large grin spread across the sixteen year old’s features. She couldn’t help but smile at the boy’s – or rather man’s – smug comment. Alex really had missed her goofy boyfriend, and those two cute dimples that indented his cheeks whenever he smiled really didn’t help. Chocolate brown eyes narrowed onto the bulging muscles on his arms as Crash flexed. “Have they gotten even bigger?” Alex asked, sliding a hand over top of them. “Impressive.” The teenager pulled her hand back, and as she and her boyfriend made eye contact again, they erupted with laughter.

As the couple continued their stroll down the street, Alexandria slipped her hand back into Crash’s and intertwined their fingers. Feeling the eighteen year old’s stare, Alex narrowed her gaze onto the ground and watched where she stepped. “Uh, yeah. Yeah, I did,” she admitted. God, now that she looked back on the incident, she felt like a complete idiot. Why on earth would anyone, especially her, think drinking in public – in front of the entire school, actually – was a good idea? If only she had been a little more patient and waited until arriving at the castle, she could’ve and would’ve gotten away with it from the billionth time. Instead, her arrogance had gotten in the way, and she assumed nobody would care. The embarrassment she felt tinted her face with red. “If I did that, I’m sure I would’ve gotten into more trouble,” she said through a chuckle. Puking on a professor, now that would’ve been interesting.

Turning her head to finally look back at Crash, brown curls tousled over a shoulder. Nothing interesting? The sixteen year old always imagined that life after graduation, especially the first year, would be thrilling and exciting. This was just disappointing to hear. As Crash rambled on, Alex’s disappointment began to disappear, and soon enough, she came to the conclusion that his life really was interesting and exciting. “You work at Azkaban?” she asked, more intrigued than worried. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me until now!” The prison was guarded incredibly well, so if no one had managed to escape and attempt to murder Crash by now, they probably wouldn’t. “Well, go on then. Tell me about it. What’s the craziest thing that happened while you were working?” Curiosity sparkled in the girl’s eyes.

Yeah, I got you

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Streets of Hogsmeade
                                                                Who am I with? Myself
                                                                What am I doing? Walking along
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, it's cold out here!
                                                                What am I wearing? Out and About

Jesse loitered around as he walked around Hogsmeade. No, technically he wasn't supposed to be out here. However, Kenneth had managed to forge Paul's signature, and well, no one questioned it. Especially since Jesse wasn't about to talk about Paul's abusive relationship with him. And technically it was. Jesse just didn't want to admit it, let alone out loud. Sighing, he shoved his hands into his jeans and wondered just why the heck he was out here anyway. It wasn't like he was able to buy anything, unless he managed to swipe something from someone else.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Chilly at Hogsmeade with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I swear that's mine... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ι ѕ ѕ υ є ѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕ σ υ ℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυ я f α ¢ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α ¢ ¢ ι ∂ є и т α ℓ ℓ у σи ρυ я ρ σ ѕ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone wasn't quite sure why she'd decided to come down to Hogsmeade today, aside from the fact that her sweet tooth was acting up. A stop by Honeyduke's was really the only thing the Hufflepuff had on her agenda for the day, though honestly she didn't know why she hadn't just written Belle or her dad and asked one of them to send some chocolates her way. It would've been smarter than this. She was bloody freezing! The Hufflepuff Common Room was both a blessing and a curse, because spending the colder months cloistered up in its warm coziness had made her a complete and utter wimp when it came to dealing with the weather. Winter was still her favorite season, but she liked spending less of it outside and more of it tucked in a comfy armchair with a hot cocoa and her sketchbook. Especially since... wait a minute.

spaceThe Hufflepuff blinked. There was a boy a little ways ahead of her, she thought he looked sort of familiar, though obviously she could only see the back of him. But something about his gait was familiar. More to the point... she would swear the hat on his head was hers. She'd lost it about a week ago, figured she'd left it sitting on a table or something and not realized it was missing until it was too late. It was part of why she was so cold right now; she didn't have another. She'd left her other one at home after the holiday break. Her pace quickened, and she caught up to the boy. "Hey! Hey!" she called, voice lowering somewhat when she got side-by-side with him. Now that she could see his face, she definitely knew him. He was a Slytherin boy in her year, name started with a J if she recalled correctly. "Uh, hi! You're... James or Jesse or something, right?" As soon as the name left her lips, she remembered, it was definitely Jesse. "I, uh, I was wondering, where did you get that hat? If you found it somewhere? I lost one just like it maybe a week ago..." Her eyes narrowed as she looked up at the hat, she was almost certain it was hers; there was a spot where the stitching was loose, she'd had a button stuck in it that her cousin had given her. It'd fallen out ages ago, leaving the loops she'd stuck it through open and obvious. "That is my hat! Was it on the Hufflepuff table? Or did I leave it in a classroom? I'm always doing stuff like that, I'd lose my head if it weren't attached," she muttered, rolling her eyes at herself. Then she flushed, realizing she'd rambled a bit to the boy, who for all intents and purposes was a complete stranger to her. She didn't think they'd ever so much as looked at one another in a class before. But, she was rather happy to see her hat again, because she was sort of fond of it.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тнαт ι ' ℓ ℓ f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ σ и ' т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕ є є и ι т α ℓ ℓ в є f σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢ я α ѕ н αи∂ в υ я и , ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓ є α я и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт є и ¢ σ υ я α g є ѕ нєя

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

Where am I? Streets of Hogsmeade
                                                                Who am I with? Persephone
                                                                What am I doing? Walk.... I guess being stopped
                                                                What am I thinking? It's still cold out here, and maybe I can spin this in a way that doesn't make me look like a thief...
                                                                What am I wearing? Out and About

Jesse stopped his meandering and turned as a voice reached his ears, and then turned pale as he realized she saw the hat. Apparently it was hers. He didn't know, he had swiped it off the Hufflepuff Table when it was empty and had been wearing it around. At least from the way she talked, she sounded like she believed he found it. Which, to be honest, he was glad about. He really didn't want to explain that he'd seen it and decided he should take it because he didn't have a hat. "Yeah, I found it on the table in the Great Hall. I didn't know it belonged to anyone. Sorry. You want it back?" He was lying through his teeth. He knew it had to belong to someone, and didn't care. Need-based theft, after all. He never apologized for stealing something he needed. She however, looked like she could buy a dozen hats and not even notice the cost. He however frowned when he looked her over. "Couldn't you have bought another one? I mean, I'm pretty sure there's a shop around here that sells things like that." Not like he'd know. Though, maybe if the seamstress was busy or the shopkeep didn't notice, he could go in and swipe some new pants.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces