Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Amy looked up when she heard Karrie's voice and she nodded to him. "Hi Karrie. How are you?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I've been better. *sighs, leaning his arms on the table in front of him* I... I'd like to talk to you about what Dame had to say last night.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Amy looked down at her papers for a few moments before she put her pen down. She leaned back in the chair and sighed. She was glad that Karrie wanted to share with her what Dame talked with him about... unless it involved Amy directly and he'd have to tell her, anyway. She should just get this over with.

She nodded. "Alright."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

*takes a deep breath* She told me that she was pregnant. About three months along. She... she lost the baby while she was in jail. sad The baby... was mine. *looks at his hands, a little afraid of meeting Amy's eyes and unsure of what her reaction would be*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

((omg! I sound like such a deadbeat mother! rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Amy breathed out softly when she heard what Karrie said. She actually wasn't sure it had hit her fully because she didn't feel much. She was just... shocked. But that was it.

"Oh... Well, wow... How are you doing with all of that? What are you thinking?"

She noticed that Karrie wasn't looking at her. She actually wasn't that surprised that he wasn't. Was it bad that she expected him to want to avoid her gaze, like he wasn't brave enough to? She didn't know.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

I don't know. neutral I've been keeping myself busy all day so I don't think about it too much. I haven't really thought much about children yet. I mean, eventually I would like to have kids, but that's as far as I'd gotten.

I know Dame's really upset. I suggested that Velcore stay with her last night so she wouldn't be alone. I think he did, because he wasn't at home this morning when I left. *looks up at her, slightly confused* Thistle was in his room, though. She'd managed to lock herself in.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Amy rubbed her forehead and sighed softly. Well this was a great time to bring it up, not....

"Karrie... I don't know if now is the time to bring it up but I don't know how else to explain why Thistle was in Velcore's room and why Velcore probably didn't want to come back this morning..."

She forced a small smile. "By the way, thank you for moving me to the bed last night. I appreciate it."

She sighed and played with the corner of a piece of paper on the table. Then, she finally looked up at Karrie.

"I talked with Velcore last night and apparently he thinks I'm upset with him wanting to be friends with Dame. I told him that I could care less about that, and that I just care about if he tries to get you and Dame back together. I don't know if he really understood, though."

She nodded and glanced down at the table again before looking back up at Karrie. "I think I should move out.. if I was ever really 'moved in' to begin with. I should go back home. Obviously I'm just making Velcore uncomfortable by being there. And Thistle doesn't want to go home with me, so congratulations! She's yours or Kits' now. She doesn't want to be with me anymore."

This time when she looked down at the table, she kept her gaze there. "Plus, with me living at your house, it makes it too easy too fast, our relationship I mean. There's no... romancing going on then. We haven't gone out on a date since our first one and it's just... too easy."

She groaned and rubbed her temples.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 pm

*keeps his gaze on Amy during her explanation. A moment after she finishes talking, he speaks up* I understand that you'd like to go back to your house. I've really enjoyed having you there with me, but I understand. *doesn't agree that their relationship is going too fast, but thinks it's better not to say anything about that*

I noticed this weekend that Velcore wasn't acting like himself. I didn't know why, though, and I never got a chance to ask him what was going on. *pauses for a moment* It's possible that Thistle is upset because Velcore is. They do seem to be really close, and she seems to follow what he does a lot. I'll talk to both of them tonight.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Amy laughed softly, though it wasn't actually an amused laugh. More like one filled with a sense of irony.

"Well, I'm surprised you're so okay with this. Hell, if you're so okay with this now, maybe I should have gone home sooner..."

She winced slightly at how that sounded and she shook her head.

"It makes sense that Thistle would be upset with me because Velcore is. She's been close with him longer than she's been close with me. So, I don't think you talking with her will change her mind. Maybe her being away from me is a good thing. I'm not the best person to become attached to. I never have been... There's a reason, I'm sure, that I've been alone for most of my life."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

*shakes his head* I'm not okay with it. I want you to stay, but I know that you've been alone for a long time and aren't used to living with somebody. It will take time for you to be used to it. It took me about eight months for me to get used to living on my own, without my family.

Velcore told me that he found Thistle a few hours before he brought her to you. So she really hasn't known him that much longer.

*reaches over and puts his hand over hers* Amy, you're giving yourself too little credit. You've only been here what, five months? From what you've told me, this is the longest you've been in one place. It seems to me like you haven't given yourself a chance to get close to anybody. I think that you are a good person to be close to. *pauses for a moment, then looks directly into her eyes* I'd like to be one of the ones close to you. I want you to stay with me, but I do understand if you want to go back to your house.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Amy's wide eyes met Karrie's and she stared for a few moments before she sobbed/laughed and looked down at the table again. It was like Karrie could see right into her and read everything about her, and it scared her. Deep down, it thrilled her to know that there was finally someone who could know her that well, but right now, fear overpowered her.

A tear fell down her cheek and she moved her free hand to brush it away quickly. She was so thankful that Karrie held her other hand. It was warm and strong and gave her something to hang onto.

"I... I don't know what to do. I don't want to be like my dad. I don't want to fall for someone who doesn't feel for me as strongly as I feel about them. I felt like that last night. I stayed up waiting for you, and I fell asleep on the couch. My dad... My dad used to do that all the time. He'd stay awake in his recliner waiting for my mom to come home. She was usually partying, socializing, or doing something else."

She shrugged slightly. "One night, she just didn't come home. She never came back. I don't want to be my dad. Obviously you have a very good reason for coming in so late last night, but..."

Her tearful eyes looked up at Karrie and her voice wavered as she spoke. "I'm afraid that you might be embarrassed for people at MW, the place where you work, to know that you're dating me. Have you even told Dame that we're dating, officially?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Amy, I didn't mean to be out so late. I'm sorry for that. I just didn't want to leave Dame while she was crying. I couldn't do that to anybody. *holds her hand tightly* Amy, I will never leave without telling you. Even if I can't tell you myself, Kits will know where I am. I will not just leave without anybody knowing where I am. My dad's first wife did that, and I saw how much it hurt him, even years later.

*sighs* I'm not embarassed by being with you. No, I haven't told Dame outright, but I haven't exactly had a good time to do it with everything that's been going on. Last night, she did hint that she wanted to get back together with me. I told her no.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Amy shook her head propped her other arm up onto the table. She rested her forehead in her hand.

"She wants to get back together with you? And you said no. Did it occur to you that right then might be a good time to tell her that you're dating me?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

((I DID NO SUCH THING!!!! mad stressed ********' A, guys! scream mad ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games