Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
Shred smiled befor turning around. "Then get on, sweetheart. Once I get a scent I kick into high gear," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa's words
"Are you studying us like some science experiment?" Lana asked, enraged.
Lissa held her breath, watching her sister almost flip out on her and sent positive energy her way, but it didnt seem to work.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny had stayed in the room, that Jerhicob had showed her before, for a while after Damos had attacked him and killed him. She had a few scratches on her from Damos but had run off crying as he killed him. She laid on the bed in the hidden room for a while until she htought it was time to get out of there. She roamed the hall and noticed an angelic-like person who was exploring the hotel. "Hello.." she said softly as she passed them.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:44 pm
"Not like some kind of science experiment. My people want to get an absolute and perfect description of every single race existing amongst the planes of existence so that someday we can create the Eternal Plane. On this plane, humans and our other races will co-exist. But do not think people will live forever on this plane, that is just the name we gave it." Atrum and the Elemental's true goal was to bring supreme peace amongst the races, but in order to do that, they needed the information Atrum was going to bring on the humans.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lana laughed loudly and smiled big. "You think you can get all races in one place?" she asked, her smile growing. "What about the fact that vampires cant control themselves around humans, or that vampires hate most werewolves, or that humans hate any other creature besides themselves, and finally how about the way we all at this hotel, hate the human race?" she smiled softly, remembering what her father had told her sometime before. 'Humans are useless, they are born, live a life of criticism, and then die in a short amount of time. They shouldn't ever be in contact with any other race. They are scum.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:01 pm
"And that is why my kind researches. We have been researching all the races a much longer time than the humans even began to walk. We do not care for all the races hates. We study them to hopefully learn how to put out the flames of hatred and unite all." Atrum leans against the wall and for a second, thinks of how stubborn and inconsiderate this little girl is.  

raozspaz

Kurokos

Romantic Lover

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:23 pm
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ஒ The day that I first saw tears ஒ
ஒ I couldn't do anything. ஒ
ஒ I just gripped your hand. ஒ
ஒTired from crying, about to fall asleep ஒ

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

"Can I be loved....?"

>>--»кαι ⌘ тαⓀαмι «--<<
"What has become of this world..."

User Image

Kai walked around, exploring the hotel. Then he walked past a man and two girls, who appear to be twins. He walked by, and gave them a bow of greetings. His calming aura surrounded him as he was walking past them. This was a natural reaction of his body when it sensed uneasiness and negative waves. Then Kai saw that a girl had said hello. He turned around, and saw her.
"Hello." he greeted her with a warm smile.

((Edited))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°
இ The reason I couldn't even இ
இ say "goodbye" properly was that இ
இ Tonight, I'mma fight இ
இ I got the feeling that I'd see you again இ

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:10 am
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa butted in, "I think what my sister is trying to say, is that most beings wont like being in the same place as humans. Alot are racist against them. Like my father and my sister for example, they will kill a human any time they want if they see one around." She said, glaring at her sister.
Lana started to defend herself but decided not to bother.  

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:12 am
((Kawaii, Penny was talking to Kai as she walked by him..))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 am
"Well . . . Me and my fellow elemental's refuse to just allow it to stand as is like that. One day, we will achieve our goal and there will not be any war amongst the races." Atrum let out a small sigh. He was letting a couple of girl's get him wound up. With a slight laugh, he once again turns to attempt to leave, this time heading back to the pool area for a little break.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"Where are you going?" Lissa asked softly as he turned to leave.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Tediri
((Kawaii, Penny was talking to Kai as she walked by him..))

((Sorry I didnt see it before. I'll edit x.x
EDIT: Ok i edited it))  

Kurokos

Romantic Lover

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 pm
"I am going to the pool for a little bit of relaxation." Atrum says, looking over his shoulder at the two twins. "Is there a problem with that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"No" she said, watching him look back at her. "Your just kind of intresting yourself." she said and shrugged, turning to Lana.
Lana's gaze didnt leave Atrum, something about him, made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. His movements, his attitude, and not to mention the way he acted toward them. They were the daughter's of Satan himself. How dare he act that way toward them. she said to herself, biting her lip slightly.  

Tediri

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces