Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
She winced. "mom got sick..." Moni's eyes went wide and he got out, quickly dressing and looking panicked. He had to go see her! After all, Maria wouldn't have risked coming alone if it was a minor illness, which meant this could be bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 pm
Fryma ran as fast as he could to the farm house, hoping that Moni would remember that he could run that fast as well and that Kori would bring Maria. When he got to the farm house, he froze. He had expected illness, but this looked more like arson. He could only imagine the kinds of burns a person would have if they had been caught in this kind of fire.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm
Moni covered his mouth, his eyes filling with tears, but he forged on, looking for his mother and finding her trapped under a collapsed bookcase and badly burned. He helped get her out and supported her, worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 pm
Fryma looked over her worriedly. "I'm afraid I can't do much to ease the pain or the wounds. Her best bet would be to take her to the healer in town." He spun as Kori caught up to them, Maria on his back. "Kori, can you tell us how the fire started?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm
Kori brought a still-burning ember to his ear, his eyes widening. "A man started this." He answered, and Moni looked at his mother, coming to a decision and looking at Fryma pleadingly. She could live with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 pm
"I have no problems with it, Moni. I agree that they would both be safer if they came to live in the forest with us, and probably happier, too, but she needs to go see a healer first. Someone who can help her. These are too severe for even me to heal. Unless you think you have powers that we haven't discovered yet, which is a strong possibility."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 pm
Moni looked down, and took her to the healer, who put salve on the burn wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm
They got an extra supply of the salve and took her to the Forest of Songs where they regularly applied the salve, and several times, Fryma attempted to heal them as well as he could. It took time, but eventually, Kina started to make a good recovery.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 pm
Moni watched over his mother with evident worry, hurrying to help with anything that she wanted or needed. Anything to speed up her recovery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm
"Moni, Lord Spirits, I would like to go back to the farm house. At least to get some items that are valuable to me, if they survived the fire," she asked one day when she was ninety percent healed.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:36 am
Moni nodded and dressed her gently, supporting her. He took her back to the farmhouse and helped her look, constantly keeping an eye on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:54 am
Kani looked for a long time, then started crying, dropping to her knees softly and burying her face in her hands. She had been looking for Maria and Moni's baby thing that she had kept for when they grew older and had children of their own, but now they were burned into nothing.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 am
Moni hugged her comfortingly, sitting there in the ashes with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 am
After a long while, Kani took a shaky breath. "Okay... It's okay... It's nothing life threatening.. Oh!" She thought about never having Moni's baby blanket again and started crying again.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 am
Moni rubbed her back, fighting down tear at how distraught she was. He never wanted this to happen to her. She was too sweet and good for this to happen.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff