Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 pm
"If you wish, we can go with that plan." Iago said, smiling. "You can hold onto my arm and lead me through the village, to your parents' house. You can even get more supplies and clothes, if you want." he suggested. He didn't have a remarkable appearance, beyond his eyes, which was how he managed to sneak out so often: all he had to do was mess up his hair, add some dirt or dust, put on commoner's clothes, and hope the other person didn't look him in the eye.

[off soon, too tired o.o]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him, he was so selfless and amazing to her and she wondered what in the world she did for such a man in her life.

"Have I ever told you how amazing I think you are?" Evie shook her head with a big smile. "Maybe...we could go visit my family then?" She wondered.

"Later of course." Evie reassured him.

.: Me too!! I stayed up till like 2 yesterday :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm
"Royals have it all." Iago began, smiling at her. "I know you had, comparatively, nothing. So I want to give you everything I can, because I love you so much." he explained, putting his hand on her cheek again.
"Of course. Tomorrow, after we wash, we'll go. Maybe they can help us." he said, smiling still.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled so brightly at him, he was...she had no words that matched the way she felt about him. He was just amazing. There was nothing left to say after that.

"I don't need anythig. Just you." Evie looked into his eyes ad she felt his hand against her cheek. She would be seeing her family tomorrow with her...fiancé. Evie giggled at the thought.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 am
Iago smiled, leaning forward again to kiss her softly on the lips. "Come, let's finish eating before the fire goes out, and we can continue inside." he offered, picking up his plate.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes to relish the feel of Iago's lips against hers for a moment before he pulled away and decided to finish up their meal. Now, her appetite returning, Evie ate what was given to her and did not stop until the plate was clean again. She blushed at herself and turned away to hide a smile, was it lady-like to finish a meal completely as she had done? It wasn't as if she was trained to be exceedingly lady-like anyhow...but it nagged at her nonetheless.

"Of course....BEFORE the fire goes out...." Evie grinned sheepishly.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm
Iago finished up all the food on his plate and chuckled. "Hungry?" he teased, collecting the silverware and the plates. "Do you want to go cuddle inside, or just stay out here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

At his remark, Evie mumbled something under her breath that even she didn't understand. It was a collection of foul words and terms that ladies shouldn't be uttering aloud in any circumstance. She saw now that being a true lady of ANY court was going to be a challenge, that made her smile though. Seeing those pompous, air-headed folk listening to her rather...peasant-like tongue would have them reeling.

"I was hungry actually, thank you." Evie winked at Iago and stood up, brushing off the backside of her dress.

"Let's head inside, I don't want to freeze out here and if I do I'm blaming you." Evie prattled with a grin.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:25 pm
"Then let's go warm up." Iago said, kicking the logs in the fire apart, before tossing some sand from a barrel near the cabin onto it to put it out. Then he took their plates and silverware inside the cabin. Once it was all in the kitchen to be cleaned later, he walked over to a sitting room type area, sitting down on the couch and motioning for Evie to sit with him. There wasn't much to do, but at least they could relax in each other's company.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie followed Iago into the cabin and waited to see what Iago had in mind. He moved over to the couch and made a motion to her to come join him. With a big grin on her face and a flourish of her long yellow dress and her hair flying wildly, she sat beside him on the couch and draped her legs across his lap. Evie leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a moment, realizing that no, this was not a dream.

"I love you." Evie whispered, her eyes opening again to see her Iago still sitting beside her. Without thinking much of it, Evie reached to her neck and stroked at the pendant that Iago had given her.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 pm
Iago wrapped his arm around her waist, smiling at her. "I love you too." he whispered, watching her play with the pendant without speaking or interrupting her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie scooted closer to Iago when he had wrapped his arms around her waist and she smiled, her fingers still on the pendant. It made her smile, knowing what it had meant before and what it had signified. She remembered crying like a little child when he had given it to her. Evie leaned over and kissed him upon the cheek once, then lingering there for a moment and kissing her there once again.

"What shall we name our children in the future?" Evie asked him suddenly. She wasn't exactly sure they'd have children however....

"Well, I mean....IF we ever had children, what would you name them?" Evie felt safer rephrasing her question that way.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm
"If? I plan to make it happen, Evie, remember?" Iago said, smiling. He thought about it. "I don't know. Something a little different, but not over the top. Like...Isaac. Different name, not too common, but it's not so unique as to alienate him." he pointed out. "As for girls...I don't know. You'd have to help me there." he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed when she had heard that Iago had planned to have her bear his children. Not that she wouldn't do it on her own will, but it seemed so....life changing. She wanted to be with Iago for the rest of her life however, and knew that he wouldn't end up leaving her while she was pregnant or run when they had a newborn to take care of. Iago was a good man and would make a wonderful father figure. Evie smiled, remembering that they had already loved each other twice now....she wondered if they were as careful as they should have been in those cases.

"I like the name Isaac...it's adorable. As for a girl....Jocelyn." Evie smiled brightly and clenched her teeth to hold back laughter but she couldn't for too long and found herself tearing up from laughing so hard.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 pm
"Oh dear." Iago said, laughing along with her. He smiled and kissed her on her cheek. "Seriously, what would you name a daughter, if we had one?" he asked, smiling still.
He would love to marry Evie and let her bear his children...even if, by some accident she became pregnant during their time up at the cabin here, he would still do the best he could for his child.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games