Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm
" Bye see you then". Ventura wrote as neatly as he could. " Oh and look at the bottom of the letter".

At the bottom of this note Ventura had sketched a picture of her from memory along with him and her Aunt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 pm
(will Muraki save her? LOL doubt it though......poor Scarlet cry )
Vivi felt better all of a sudden she then sees Scarlet, "Lady Scarlet! *sees the ring* Whats goin' on?" she looked confused.
Muraki gave her a sadened look, "That ring is a Death flower........it would have killed you if not for Scarlet"
Vivi went pale, "And you let her do it?! *looks at Scarlet with tears in her eyes* why?" she asked stupidly.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm
Scarlet looked at Vivi and gave her a weak smile "I'm sure you know why," She looked at her and then at Ross. "Rui take me to our father," Scarlet weakly said to her brother who stood there extremly devistated. How could he save his now dieing sister.

((well i g2g c ya tomorrow ^^ .....oh and idk who will save Scarlet...maybe she'll live by some miricle...or die...idk lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 pm
(LOL you will get your answer!)
Muraki then did something no one would think he would do he then transfered almost all of his energy, & the ring fell off, he then used a clothe picked it up & tossed it out the window! "I won't let you die! I've followed you all this time.....and, and I love you!" he blurted out.
Vivi looked at Muraki stunned at what he just did. "You, you wow Muraki and here you always complain about women, saying things like 'maybe I should be gay' but you just stunned me" she felt like laughing since she now knew her friend was safe.
Muraki turned red at that comment. "Sh-shut up!" he stampered.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 am
(eek, lost... is Ross in the room? or somewhere else?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:48 pm
(I beleive you wear comin' in the door when Scarlet showed up & did that, so yeah, oh don't worry no one is goin' die......hopefully sweatdrop )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:29 pm
By the time Muraki did that Scarlet collapsed. Now she lay on the floor in a coma. Rui picked her up and sigh releaved that his sister was alive. He then gave her back her powers and energy hoping she would wake up, but nothing happened. His face showed worry and then began to walk out of the room with her in his arms. He was going to take her to her room then think of something to do to wake her. Rui quickened his face not having anytime to explain things to everyone in the room They were twins after all and he knew questions would be asked.

Scarlets response to the letter:

Hey i forgot to tell you that the picture you drew was nice. I had fun in Italy like always, hope i can visit soon. My aunt Mary is so funny I hate not talking to her. Tell her i say hi and i send my love.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm
" It was fun". Ventura had wrote neater than usual. " Remember when we trashed the house by accident". He wrote in his usuall sloppiness. " That was funny. See you next time".

Next letter he's 16 your 15

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Scarlet wrote back:

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a nice birthday and you have fun. I didn't want to say some bad news but this is going to be my last letter...for a while. I can no longer go to Italy anymore...the reason is complicated to explain. I can't write to you or aunty anymore....probably for about 2 years...i know its a long time...im sorry...

Sincerly, Scarlet  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 pm
" You can't well that's okay". He wrote extra neat. " Ummmmmm.......Well thanks. Happy birthday to you to......bye" He wrote with an obvious tear splattered onto the paper.

Ventura reached into his pocket and fished around until finding a piece of scrap paper. He unfolded it and read it out loud to himself. " Dear Scarlet,

"We've known each other for ten years and I need to ask you something........". He had written. " I'm gonna get right to the point. Will you......". That's were the note stopped. He took out a pencil and wrote the last words onto the paper. " go out with me". He took the paper and tucked it into the bundle of letters. Ventura then set it on the bed and exited the room. For the record it was the neatest he had ever wrote.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Ross stood at the door, not sure what had happened. Seeing Scarlet passed out, he turned on his heels and left. He was off again, and before any one could follow him, he was out of sight.

(grring, that was all I could think of... '~')  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:21 pm
(LOL thats ok^^)
Vivi just started crying when Scarlet was carried out.
Muraki followed Rui out with a word, hoping Scarlet would wake up soon.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Ross sat down, and the elf frowned at his son. "you should have known Ross." He sat down opposite him. "you were taught the properties of each plant."
Ross nodded and held a cup in his hands. Nothing had been working out, ever since they found Scarlet, it was problem after problem.

(WOOOO! Ross visits his father!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Vivi had stopped crying, & was now on the balcony looking out over the village, knowing that Ross needed to get his thoughts in order, so she waited for him.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 pm
Ross and his father talked for hours. Finally he stood and bid farewell to his father. He didn't go back to his room, he didn't feel ready to face what ever waited him in there. Instead he went to a clearing and called for Kraga. The dragon came, and they relaxed in the clearing, enjoying the comfort of the other being there.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games