Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:22 pm
User Image
"Quite. Come come, to my office. There's a passage over here." Professor Algorith says as she rises out of her chair with her tea tray following. She walks over to a Tapestry of a Bronze Eagle, opens it, takes out her wand, taps it four times on the stony wall. A passage opens and then Professor Algorith walks through it, and soon arrives in her office.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image
"Oh," Katie says. She follows her to her office. She sits in a cushy chair, nervously. "Umm.... I don't know how to ask this. Well, you knew my Aunt, right? Prof. Rowanspurgen? She taught Potions my first year. She took those students to Hogsmeade, including me, and then abandoned them. She was a bit reclusive, but you knew her, right?" Katie asks, anxious. Her heart was pounding.
This letter, it can't be true. I don't have an uncle. Aunt Ro was never married. No one owns me. And and I won't allow them to take me from Hogwarts.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image
"Yes Darling, she was very nice. Do continue." Professor Algorith says, sipping her tea. In mid sip, she sees a sign of worry on Katie's face. "Deary, what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm
User Image
"Well," Katie pauses, unable to continue. "Um... She never mentioned being married did she? This letter," Katie throws the letter onto Prof. Algorith's desk. "It says that her 'husband' is trying to claim custody of me..... He wrote me. He told me he owns me and that Durmstrang will give me a much more disciplined education. I'm afraid this is a trap.... Aunt Ro just wasn't the type to elope and then not tell us. She couldn't keep a birthday present a secret...."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:54 pm
I'm changing my teacher's name. ((In other words: New character.)) Her name is Calista Beaumont. She has and owl named Salazar.
User Image

She is 22 years old. She doesn't really fit in with people.... She was a Slytherin at Hogwarts and was the star Potions student.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith, upon hearing this, chokes on her tea. "Dear my. You've never heard of this Uncle? Your aunt couldn't keep a secret...your right on that one. I remember when ever she tried to give you a pop quiz, she'd nearly pop. Correctly speaking, no one owns any one. That was abolished years ago. Now let's see. Who are you living with now? Oh, and Drumstrang would certainly not give you a better education. Torture their students there."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image
"I know. He just sounds.... sinister. I'd like to meet him.... but I want an adult there with me when I do. Would you mind coming with me?" Katie remembers the other question. "I'm living with Tabby's family."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith smiles. "What a bright young girl. I will go with you. If we don't return, we'll cause more excitement since there's two of us! And more people will be looking for us! When do we leave?"  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image
"Whenever it's convenient for you. Classes haven't started yet, and I have bundles of free time." Katie says.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image
"Good good. Where does he live?" Professor Algorith asks, already packing some stuff in her valise.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 am
User Image
"Err... that's the problem. Well, he- er- lives in Iceland." Katie looks at the floor. "He says in the letter that if we wish to meet, than I'd have to go to Iceland."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
"Hm. Have you ever apparated? Find your coat dearie, we'll leave the grounds and then apparate there. Where does he live in Ice Land?" Professor Algorith said, pulling out her winter coat out of her bag.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image
Katie looks at what she has on. "Er. Do you mind if I go to the common room and change? I'll only be a minute. I don't think I want to go to Iceland in my robes," Katie says, feeling the thinner cloth of her summer uniform.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image
"Very well. Meet me by the game keepers hut in half and hour." Professor Algorith says, putting more stuff in her valise.

[[meet in the grounds]]

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm
"Yes ma'am." Katie turns and exits.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games