Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 pm
"That wasn't enough though." Bradley growled his eyes turning crimson again. "Time to die Ms. Fallows." He sneered as he walked to window opening it. "You are dead teach." He said jumping out the window hands around her throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:12 pm
She opened her eyes for a moment to see Bradley outside holding a woman... by the throat. She raised herself from the ground and quickly made her way over to the window, "Bradley, Bradley let go of her!" she said sounding frightened.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 pm
Bradley's head turned to look at her. "Why she is the reason my father's dead." He growled at her. The demon was taking over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm
"No she is not, and I don't think your father... I don't think he is dead." she said boldly. "No man as strong and brave as they say could die by such a mortal way, poison is poison, at the least it would have made him sick. Bradley he faked his death. That woman you are trying to kill is one of the only living links that trace to where he is!" part of this she did not know for sure, but better than letting the woman die.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 pm
Bradley let go of her throat and ran into the woods crying. "Is she my mom? What's going on? The demon's getting harder to control." He said sitting the tree fort that had been made years ago by his father and himself. The last place where him and his dad talked about serious things. Where he learned what he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:38 pm
Ms. Fallows was coughing and holding onto her throat, seeing Adelline come up to her she waved a shaking hand at her, "Go on! Go on! There are much more important things than me going on right now. Go!" she said hoarsely with another cough.

Adelline nodded and ran off into the woods after him. Part of the way in she became quite lost and tried to pick up the scent of his blood somewhere around her, but the sense seemed blocked. She was still weak from the last feeding. "Bradley? Where are you?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 pm
"Go away!" Bradley yelled out to her trying to sink into the wood. He didn't want to be around anyone at the moment. Brad just wanted to figure everything out. There was nothing else he needed except to know what was going on in his life.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 pm
"Bradley I know that's you! Pleas come out!" she shouted and stopped to look around. The hairs were standing up at her neck, she turned around quickly and saw Valerian standing there with a finger on his lips.

"No shouting ok? you have to leave him for the moment and heal ok? This is a dangerous place for you to be, and I will be damned if I have searched the great wide world for many a century just to have you die because of some demonic human." Valerian was still a bit far from her, but close enough for her to hear.

"I can't leave him here like this and where would I go anyway? Certainly not with you..."

"Of course not. I have other battles to fight, but first I have to know that you won't be killed while I am fighting them. Now get the hell out of here you silly,silly girl!" he said sternly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Bradley shook his head before realizing she wouldn't be able to see. "I'm not coming out not until I get answers. I need answers or else I should just die there is nothing else I can do." He called down to her still curled up in his defeated ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 pm
"I am not leaving him!" she said in a sharp whisper. Then hearing Bradley, she turned and cupped her hands around her mouth, "Then give me your questions and I will find you answers!"

"Hush!" Valerian said once more trying to grab her attention and convince her with gestures to leave and get her strength back.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:05 pm
"Who is my mother? Why am I here? What happened to the easy life?" Bradley called down to her. He knew she wouldn't know the answers and those were the only things he needed to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Valerian sighed, knowing all his hard work would probably go down in vain as he spoke. "Your mother, is the woman you tried to strangle. You were stolen from her and as a law of her people she was permitted not to go find you. Of course she disobeyed this and went searching and finally found your father, you and the wench. You are here to destroy everything except for your own race, a genocide if you will. Oh, and your life was never easy. It was simply clouded." With this Valerian quickly hugged Adelline and before she had a chance to protest, he was gone and out of sight.

Stunned Adelline turned and looked around her waiting to hear Bradley's voice. "Brad?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 pm
Bradley jumped out of the treehouse and ran to where he had heard Valerian. "Where the hell is he? I'm going to kill him? No one tells me that especially not him. My life's been a joke, Valerian you will die next time I see you you'll be dead!" He yelled clenching his fists his eyes now two different colors. One the demon crimson the other his normal hue.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:25 pm
Her lip quivered at his tone, how Valerian had known such things she would never know. She had always figured that Ms. Fallows was some sort of god mother or maybe a sister, but his mother? That sounded simply baffling. "He's gone. He came to tell me to get away because I would be killed. I refused to stop searching for you. But I told you I would get the answers for you." she said softly near the end.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm
Bradley just sighed and slowly unclenched his fists. "I don't want him around here anymore. If he is he will be destroyed your father or not." He said to her feeling his left side twitching from the demon's anger. There was no way he would let the demon win.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games