Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:30 am
Sonas gently takes one of Topaz's hand.
"This one looks perfect." Grinning widely she helps Topaz put the remaining ones on the table near Rozaette.
Then she stops......"I don't remember what step comes next." She says breaking into a giggling fit at her moment of brain fail.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 am
"It doesn't matter", Topaz replies. "We don't have to make a peach pie." She grabs a peace and inspects it; it looks clean enough and all the sinks are hectic to be able to wash it. Topaz happily bits on it, and tries to start a conversation.

"So, what do you actually have to do to become a student? I know there's a sorting-thingy-ma-jig, but there was loads of other stuff, like lessons, even though they haven't been update since 2007", Topaz says questioningly.  

topazxx

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm
Sonas grins at the house elf also grabbing a peach. She sits down onto a stool and begins to eat.
"Most of the main classes have been updated. I think they were founded in 2007, some are inactive so there aren't enough teachers on the market to work here. After you've served your time in the Kitchen you sit on a stool. The sorting hat asks you tons of questions and you answer honestly and are sorted into the house that's best for you. Then you go and get your wand and learn spells."
Sonas grins fondly at the memory of getting her wand and being sorted.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:06 am
Rozaette smiles sideways at Topaz.
" So what house were you hoping to be in Topaz? Im afraid I cant quite make up my mind though Im sure theyre all wonderful."
Rozaette plucks a peach pit from the bunch.
" Peaches are the tastiest fruit. Sonas whats it like for you now as a student? What are all the good things.....and the sad things.....and the bad things?"  

Rozaette

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:07 am
*That slytherin student finally gave up on chuchube. Chuchube came into the kitchens and flopped down into the nearest chair. Her legs were soar from running but she had to get up and help prepare dinner. Scraping the last of her energy out of her body and headed toward sink and splashed cold water onto her face. More awak now, she started making cheesey mashed potatoes.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 am
"I'm probably going to be in Ravenclaw because I love knowledge and learning new things, though I like all houses," replies Topaz to Rozaette. "Though that's just a guess. I don't have much of a clue really."

Topaz turns to Sonas and asks "How long are you meant to be a house-elf for?" Suddenly she realises that it might be taken as an insult by the other elf and justifies herself. "N-not that I meant anything's wrong with being a house-elf! I just wanna' know so I know more about House-elves who are brilliant creatures by the way though I'm not insulting students who are all great and stuff and I'm rabbling..."

She laughes nervously.  

topazxx

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm
"I belive the qualifications are hung when you walk in."((That's the first page))
Sonas turns seeing another house elf come in looking exhausted before she begins making potatos. I do hope James hasn't been giving them trouble Realizing the Rozaette is still waiting for an answer Sonas turns.
"Well it's very diffrent exploring the castle as a student. You have more freedom of where to go and you don't always worry about cleaning. I love it, the classes can be a bit hard to keep up with at first but after a while you get used to it. It's kinda sad because you'll miss being an elf, but you can always come and vist the kitchens." She replies a grin spreading on her face as she bites into a peach.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 pm
Rozaette nods eager to glean any bit of knowledge she can get her hands on.
" I wonder student of Slytherin, if you might tell me whats so hard about the classes? These classes dont make much sense to me..... I am new to these things after all."  

Rozaette

CB Deadpool

Dedicated Smoker

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm
looking up at the tall towers and sloping hills of the famous Hogwarts, dotsamin felt a sense of pride and fear not knowing what would happen but knowing he could make a difference if only for one student.
walking up to the front door he rasied his tired hand to the door but pulled back, not knowing if it was his place to knock.
sighing, he slumped down against the cold wooden door pulling his knees to his chest  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 pm
looking down at the pocket watch dangling by his chest dotsamin sighed pulling himself closer against the blowing wind.
with a determined grunt he stood up and turned around to the giant looming door. pulling himself together he lunged forward with his arms outstretched pushing the heavy door peering in through the crack "he-he-hello? is th-t-there anyone there?"
wandering further in to the great hall he walked into a giant room filled with tables and benches. slowly moving forward he looked around, under, over everything just observing.

"wow" the words left his lips slowly with a smile slowly spreading across his face  

CB Deadpool

Dedicated Smoker

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 am
[[Welcome to Hogwarts (HPGoG) Dotsamin and all the other new house-elves biggrin

Dotsamin: There's normally a Great Hall thread in this subforum but we have moved it temporarily as we may use it for the event. Sorry if that has made your RP a little confusing.
You're welcome to just walk into the kitchens (this thread - The Giggling Pear) and start RPing though.

Hope you enjoy it here!]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm
Rozaette carrying a load of clothes to the laundering hall notices the new elf. Dropping her load of clothes she scurries over to him.
" The students are about to walk in we need to be in the kitchens silly. Its beautiful isnt it? Took my breath away. To think that some day we'll belong at one of those tables...." She shook her head and yanked on his hand.
" Im Rozaette by the way." She smiles and wrings her hands, then a smile popped onto her face almost instantaneously.
" Wanna see the rest of the grounds?" she held her hand out to him.  

Rozaette

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm
Sonas grins at Rozaette before hopping down from the table she had been sitting on.
"Just keeping up with the work can sometimes be a challenge but it'll be all right once you actually experience things." Sonas waves at all the elves before rushing out to return a library book.
"Good Luck Dears!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm
*Kat comes in Free of scrapes and bruises Scince she had recovered in the hospital wing for a bit*
"Hey guys."
*Kat sniffs the air*
"Wow. It smells so good. Can someone make me some Chocolate cake or something..Im really hungry"
*Kat twitches*
"I mean not demand to,I mean.I mean you don't haves too..."
*Kat stumbles over her words. Finnally she gives up*
"Ill just have some of those potatoes. I mean...Please"
*Kat ws frustrated that she hadn't grown out of her house elf shyness...
Nor shortness...*

XxKittieKatzxX

CB Deadpool

Dedicated Smoker

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 pm
"umm im kind of new" dotsamin said with a sigh
"maybe Rozaette can help you
im a bit lost at the moment "
dotsamin looked at Rozaette with a sympathetic smile  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games