Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 am
... real smooth, Ry stare Are you going to staple the curtains while you're at it?  
Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 14!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:23 am
Gi ussta~ I guess you figured me out~ wink

I wonder if this establishment has one of these "stapler" devices.
*rummages around in the back and shouts to Tes while in there*
I think this place needs a lot more redecorating than that, though. It still seems rather bright in here.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 am
*sits back in his chair and props his feet up on the table*
You're better off just letting it be, Ry. If they catch you "redecorating", you're going to have to pay.

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 20!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:35 am
*pokes his head out for a moment*
Pay? It is not as if I would be damaging the place, but rather improving it~

Ryzan Vixtul

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 29!

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 am
*lets out an excited squeal and comes back out with a bucket of paint and supplies*
Lor, Quortek! They had this lovely dark indigo paint just sitting back there~

*takes off his cape and neck ruffle and removes the curtains and decorations from the walls. He then rolls up his sleeves and begins to paint over the painfully bright pink of the room.*

Care to lend a hand? wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 am
*puts his hands up and shakes his head*
I'll have no part in this. If you want to get in trouble, then that's your business.

*goes behind the counter to make another cup of tea*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 30!

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:29 am
Naquallain~
You seem to care more about staying out of trouble here than you did in our world.

*wipes his forehead and retrieves a glass of water as he finishes painting the room*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:39 am
In case you haven't noticed, this world is quite a bit different from ours.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:50 am
I have certainly noticed, but I cannot imagine any punishment this world has to offer is worse than those dealt in ours for far lesser crimes.

*goes back into the back and comes out with curtains that match the new paint job. After hanging them up, he staples them together and fastens them to the walls to ensure they cannot be opened or pushed to the side*

Mzilt alur~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 am
Mzilt alur ke
*takes off his glasses for a moment and checks his watch*
How about we go get something to eat? The sun is starting to come out and I want to sleep before it's too bright.

*finishes off his tea and heads out... putting his glasses back on before leaving*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 am
Ah! Wait for me!
*hurriedly grabs his things and runs out after Tes*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 am
*Peeks inside and looks around.* Open for business, eh. I'll have to PM Gilda or Brat and ask what the status is regarding pranks. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 am
*Opens the door and notices the darkness of the Pad. Tries the light switches to no avail. Tries to pull open the curtains, which appear to be sealed and secured to the walls. Finally props open the front door to let in some light.* OMG, what happened?!? It is so dark in here! Lily is NOT gonna' be happy with this! Hmm, this darkness in here just will not do at all. *makes his way behind the counter and fixes himself a cup of coffee. Has a seat at the counter, pulls out his cell phone and makes a few calls. Finishes his coffee, then exits the thread*

@ Ryzan Vixtul: I have my eye on you! evil  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 am
Lil Brat
The Pad's open, but Lily's closed out ~ again. No dice getting her on today. gonk *Grabs a cup of coffee on her way out.*

Stargazer Lily is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/collecting-login-bugs-stickied-updated/t.55160771_91/#104

With a bunch of others who can't get any answer out of Gaia. stare

((I visited there and offered a few words of encouragement!)) blaugh  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 am
*Enters with a crew of hired help. Starts a pot of coffee while the workers set up. He directs them to start by removing the fixed curtains and putting in new light bulbs. Then he sits back with his coffee and supervises while they "white-wash" the walls. After they finish painting the walls, they hang the new white curtains and then clean up after themselves. He thanks them, reminds them of the bonus that awaits for them back at their employer, then sends them on their way. He steps back and proudly admires the job well done.* There! That should do it! A nice white pallet for Lily's Pad to start anew with! *He brushes his hands off in gesture, finishes his coffee, then exits the thread*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games