Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:52 pm
Haven frowned a little when she looked at Alex. She felt as if something was... Off. What was off, she didn't know. She looked over to Richard now and walked over to him so that she was standing right above him. "You are going to get this marriage annulled right now. Do you hear me?" Her voice was full of venom as she spoke. She hadn't ever talked to someone like that before.

Agatha blinked then looked at him with her eyes narrowed. "You knew and you never told me?" She was getting upset again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm
"I couldn't tell you," Ray said sharply. "Peter threatened to kill me if I told you, he thought it would only worry you if you knew." His hands withdrew from hers as they started to shake. Whenever he thought about the day that he was told his friend was dead he felt sick to his stomach.

"I think that would be for the best," Richard said in a dulled tone. "I apologize for forcing you into this." He looked sad as he stared blankly across the room. The blood was flowing at a slower rate but he still felt weak.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 am
Agatha felt something that she hadn't felt in a long time: Remorse. She could see that him speaking about this upset him and she knew he was doing it to try and make her see what was right meaning it was her fault that he was feeling that way. She let out a sigh then nodded once.

Haven nodded then said, "Come on then." She held out her hand only because she wanted to get the marriage over with and she needed him to do it. When she saw the sadness on his face, she didn't even feel a slight bit of sympathy for him at all nor did she comment to his apology.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 am
Ray moved forward for a moment but stopped himself. "It's not your fault he's dead," he said after a moment. "They would have killed him eventually." He didn't know why he said this, she would probably just get angry again and it would be harder to reason with her.

Alex looked between the two after a moment before beginning to walk off. Richard caught him by the tail before he could go much further, make Alex stop and snarl momentarily. "I apologize for causing you two any trouble," he said though there wasn't much sincerity in his voice. "Good luck in your endeavors."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Agatha blinked a little then narrowed her eyes. "And why would that have occurred?" She had lost all feeling of sympathy now and was slowly becoming aggravated again.

Haven looked at Alex then glared at Richard. "If you were going to say you were sorry, you could have at least tried a little harder." She shook her head a little bit then said, "Now about the marriage..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Ray lifted his head after a moment of thought. "The group that killed him," he said quietly, his own eyes narrowing. "They didn't care if you followed their instructions or not, they did what they pleased. They killed one of my cousins for no reason."

"Try getting married twice and having both of the spouses taken from you," Richard had muttered under his breath, not including Haven in the count. Alex started walking then, beckoning her to follow him.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm
Agatha blinked a little at this news. She didn't know why she hadn't realized it before, it was completely true for all the signs were there. She also know how they acted as well.

Haven closed her eyes out of annoyance then shook her head. She had heard what he said or at least part of it, his voice had been too quiet. "Maybe, if you weren't such a jackass, you'd find someone who returned the affection you feel for them." With that, she turned on her heel then followed after Alex.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 pm
"They would have gotten to him eventually," Ray said in a darker tone but it lightened soon after. "I would have gladly died in his place if I had known you would become what you are today." He almost turned then to walk away but stopped himself from doing so, he wanted to see her reaction.

Alex had heard his mother discussing a past marriage with Richard once and now he understood. He looked up at Haven before letting his head lower slightly. "He did," Alex said quietly. "But when you lose someone you love sometimes it's difficult not to be angry at the world."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm
Agatha watched him curiously then let out a small sigh. "I get it." She knew what he was trying to do and it worked. She understood it all.

Haven blinked a little but didn't say anything. She knew that was true. She really was a hypocrite. She had told Alex not to be angry but she had been angered when her father had been killed. It hadn't lasted for too long though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:15 pm
"Good," Ray said as he finally did turn around and started towards the door. He was too tense right now and he didn't really feel like talking to her anymore. He felt stiff as he walked.

Alex whimpered after they were walking through the halls a bit. His body was giving way because the adrenaline was washing out of his body. He stumbled slightly before falling due to the injuries he'd sustained.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 pm
Agatha let out a sigh then looked over to Beth who was watching her carefully. The two then sat down in two of the empty seats and began conversing about everything that had happened with them.

Haven was down on the ground by Alex's side in no time. "Alex?! Are you ok?!" She frowned deeply as she looked at him. She couldn't handle seeing him hurt again, it was just too much for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Alex let out a breath as he tried to stand up, he managed but wobbled slightly. He shook his head to respond to her question and looked at her with a mournful expression. He wasn't sure if he could trust her to stay with him but something deep inside of him told him that she was really herself now. He nudged his nose slightly against her hand before laying down again.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm
Haven frowned then asked, "Would you like me to heal you? I wouldn't want to do something that'd upset you." She was most certainly herself again. She couldn't stand seeing him hurt like this. "You should be more careful. It hurts me as much as it hurts you when you get injured."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 am
Alex looked up at her as she was spoking and nodded his head slightly. It could feel his temper calming down and he knew he would change soon. It would be more painful if he didn't allow Haven to heal him.

Ray wasn't far from him, he'd follow the blood smear that had tracked itself down the hall. Alex had lost a considerable amount of blood and he was beginning to get worried about him.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:14 pm
Haven nodded then leaned down and kissed his head gently. She had figured out that it didn't matter what part of her body touched him, as long as there was skin contanct. It would still work the same exact way. She closed her eyes for a few moments then pulled up, waiting to see if it had worked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff