Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:58 pm
((Lol silly vaporeon))

Edward and Luna looked at the door to see Emili and her vaporeon walking into the classroom.

((Congrats your the 2nd late person to this class))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:05 pm
Eli noticed a guy at the back of the group looking at her. Eli smiled then hurried to sit down at one of the back tables. few she didn't notice. . . Eli pulled out her book's and notes. Dew flashed out of his pokeball and made himself comfterable on the floor behind Eli.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:25 pm
((Did she see Edward or some other guy?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Mayu bigins to doodle her vulpix as it sleeps on the desk. ( Vulpix is poeing gor her 3nodding ))  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 pm
(Edward of course >.<)
Eli glanced at the board. "oh jees! this class is on evee's. . .ugh" Eli whispered to herself. there r to many evees in this school!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 am
(its not on Eevee's, its on breeding and egg groups)

"Vapor vaporeon vap!" hey an open seat over there, by Edward! "you just dont know when to stop talking? do you vaporeon?" she sat down by Edward "what i miss?" she asked

(omi gosh, i just noticed Emili still doesn't have her schedule, she's just going to random classes >.<)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 pm
((um.... is there another seat by edward? cuz jasmine was sitting by him....))

Jewel stayed up at the front of the room. "Leaf! Leafeon leaf!" Hi! I'm Jewel! "Oh.... why can't you be quiet?...." Jasmine mumbled, her head still on the desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm
(oh didnt know, well lets say there are three seats per table and Edward was in the middle than)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 pm
((ok. thats good enough for me...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm
"You didn't miss much,"Edward replied to Emili.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Jolly hottie 908

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 pm
Tanner waited for his sandshrew to get out of the center. poor sandshrew. . . he started to think but that girl. . . Eli was it? hmm she was cute and she seemed to like me. . . I could ask her out sometime. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:42 am
((do it do it doit))((besides your the only teenage boy))

Edward picked up Gible and put him on his desk.

Luna stoked her Absols head and watched the teacher.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:59 am
(at first Edward is just a friend to Emili, but later on she starts to fall in love with him. i mean there like the only ones there age)

(POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sEJfkHbvc LOL dream street, they dont understand pokemon!)

"oh, ok thanks" he seems, very diffrent from all the other boys my age i met. he seems nice. Emili said to herself "Va va por va va por" (Na na na na na, you look like your in love!) "shut up Vaporeon, im getting a new eevee!"

(i forgot [insert memory here] ill edit if i remember)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 am
(SHOOTING KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ELEVEN......GASP, SPAZZ, PANT PANT GASP "DEEP BREATH NICKKEL, DEEP BREATH" SPAZZ, GASP dIES)  

Currently Dead Account

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games