Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Ashi looked at Sora "I'm sorry,"then his head looked at his feet.A second later he sreamed in pain and his head shot up into the air.He body jerked but the chains held tight  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:36 am
Sora stiffened, but she could take it. i've taken more... i've taken more... she kept repeating to herself, forcing her to watch Ashi in pain, knowing she couldn't do anything.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 am
Ashi screamed and suddenly fire surrounded his body and his eyes turned red  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 am
Sora stood up immdiately. "Ashi!" she yelled, confused and shocked of what was going on. Her body glowed brighter as she held her hands up from the heat of the flames. "Ashi!" Sora yelled again, though she couldn't get to close because of the fire.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm
Ashi yelled again in pain and the fire around him got bigger  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm
"Ashi! Ashi!" Sora kept repeating, but she had to take a few steps back when the fire grew. "ASHI!!!"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 pm
When Ashi heard Sora yell the flames instantly died and his head dropped to look at his feet

((OMS THAT WAS WAY MORE THEN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO AND IT WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:50 am
((Idk what to do with Sakura now, hmm, Shall she change her name To Cherri, tired of the japanese name? Or should she be Cherri Blossom?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:32 pm
((@Dew-Chan: if you are changing Sakura's name, make it Cherri))

Sora put her hands down from her face since the flames died out. "Ashi!" she repeated as she hurried over to Ashi's side and put her arms around him in a hug. "Ashi... Please tell me you're ok..." Sora whispered, tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Ashi's eyes slowly opened and he pulled his head up "I'm ok,". Zen and Ayu burst into the room and then seeing no one but Sora and Ashi in the room walked over to them  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm
Star followed Zen into the room and hurried over to them. "Sora! Ashi! Are you two alright?" she asked.

Sora smiled, though tears still streamed. "Ashi... i love you..." she whispered. "i'm... glad your ok..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm
((Nah, Cherry blossom is English for Sakura, so Her name is Cherri Blossom but she'll be called Cherri. That's her new name, Star and them just don't know... And she will Change what she looks like for now, right now this is what she looks like

User Image

she pretends to be Sakura's Twin with the same name but in English. She pretends to be snotty))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm
((cool))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 pm
I'm no longer Sakura.....I'm Cherri Blossom........ Cherri.... Cherri said as she Changed her form. I am Sakura's twin.... "Let me out! Where is my twin?" She asked. Bane came back, he saw a girl he didn't know. "Who are you." He asked. Cherri used her power to get away and teleport back, she was soon back at the shed.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:06 pm
Zen felt heat in the air "What happened?" Zen asked as Ayu melted the chains holding Ashi with his fire  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff