Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:25 pm

Well, Joy and Anger are from 2003. All of the older Halloween items took a severe jump in price the last few months, I think. ^^;

Last autumn, the Jack's stuff ROCKETED up in price and then fell down dead after Halloween, and now they've gone back up. *lol* I wonder if the prices will fall again after this Halloween.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:44 pm

*humiliates her vain little slime in front of visitors* XD These shinies are insufferable.

All righty, I'm out! I'll see you guys later (hopefully) and if not, then tomorrow. heart

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:49 pm

aw, poor serene xD

mrr, i didn't know the different pumpkins came from different years... *ponders buying a jack's disgust*

anyways, nite-nite, meri! whee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:43 pm

I'VE FINISHED! About 6 hours of working straight and I've finished T___T And I made so many mistakes, some unfixable...

Quote:
~*Misty*~ - Why must the God of Death be the cutest boy in the world? T___T / If I had a license plate? It'd be J•910-41 says:
DONE
~*Misty*~ - Why must the God of Death be the cutest boy in the world? T___T / If I had a license plate? It'd be J•910-41 says:
...oh god...shoot me ;___; *is an idiot* I forgot to do the ornate thingy around each
And even worse, use ceartain kinds for it to maaaaatch the Silkys...
And I should have put "To be ordered" Thingy first x-x Seeing how now I have to keep editing and re-posting them
everytime I get a new Slime
*dies* And then I'd have to move all of them ;-;

Though...I have an idea for the post thing, but the ornate thing... x___x

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:55 pm

I HAVE FINISHED! I have made it so I won't have to move anything around anymore! And who cares if the ornates are working? I don't! If anybody has the right to complain about it, they shall die @-@ I worked SIX hours! SIX HOURS! Making it nice and pretty and everything ;-; And I still have to add personalities for lots of them! *curls into a ball* 6 long long hours...posting...and it's 1AM... @-x; *twitchtwitch* Siiiiix houuuuuurs... ;-; I wasted siiiiix hours....I guess it's not fully a waste though <3 Now everybody with IE can see all the pages ;-; But...I can't feel my index fingers anymore... T___T And I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard...

So many slimes...bouncing...and editing...and... *dies*

Edit: And I'm not even sure why I'm giving them personalities ;-; Too shy to RP...but it's fun to give them personalities, nonetheless....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:03 pm

*hands emi a mug of hot chocolate* congratulations! whee yeah, you've been working hard @_@ six hours moving around stuff eek

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:26 pm

cardi
*hands emi a mug of hot chocolate* congratulations! whee yeah, you've been working hard @_@ six hours moving around stuff eek

Thanks @-@ *drinks it* I really could go for a real cup right now too...or sleep xd Yeeeeees x-x I just edited it abit more, counting all of them @-x; I'm too much of a perfectionist at these things. Now I just need to think up the rest of the personalities and remember which ones LadyD named and which ones Meriko named x-x *wants to add a note to the posts*

Small text on the right hand side that says "Named By *namehere*" XD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:48 pm

*hee* i know what you mean. it just feels so good to have everything in order whee

but sleep sounds good right now, too @_@ nite-nite, emi. don't stay up too late xd

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:15 pm

Emi
And I'm not even sure why I'm giving them personalities ;-; Too shy to RP...but it's fun to give them personalities, nonetheless....

It is! It makes them more than just cute blobs on a specified base. It makes them your cute blobs on a specified base!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:06 am

*pokes the people in Meri's rp* Don't forget to count your points. surprised

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:09 am

*nod* Konami and I aren't counting points simply because it would be...

...point...less. *headdesks over pun*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:32 am

Mwahaha! They're actually going to broadcast the new DC episodes next monday! *___*
*glues self to telly*
And I just bought volume 9, my life has got a sense now.

*glomps new baby slime*

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:24 am

*has finally finished her slimesRP and given them all personalitys rolleyes *

I think this is my second post in the Slime chatter box...Oh well...how is everyone
?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:30 am

Konami Shojou
*pokes the people in Meri's rp* Don't forget to count your points. surprised

*got poked* surprised

hi midnight! whee yeah, as cassidy said, the profiles make the cute blobs your cute blobs! (yay slimeh philosophy!)

i suppose that means i have lotsa cute blobs that are not really my cute blobs. i give them profiles as i go along in my rp 3nodding one of these days, i'll have to reserve a couple of pages and just put all the rp-ed slimehs' profiles in them 3nodding

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:43 am

*liiiives* Now to finish setting this up @-@
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games