Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 pm
((That movie is the s**t, my friend! X3 I haven't seen it in a long a** time but now I'm obcessed with this J-Rock band called Dir En Grey. X3 THEY.BE.HWAT! XD))
Road stopped singing that song and switched into playing with the water, completely oblivious to Erik and Maura's presence and the shadows that were moving at her. She sang another song. Her normally bright blue eyes now became dull and crystal tears rolled down her cheeks as the song made her remember what she had been through in her host's body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:41 pm
((hey! do NOT hate on a disney classic like that! that movie PWNED!))

Erik slowly sunk into the water so as not to make ripples and alert anyone of his prescence. He swam to the bottom which was only about three feet and stroked toward Maura. The water was hot at the bottom than it was at the surface. It was almost unbearable for Erik but Kiki would love it being a mistress of fire.

Maura screamed as Erik rose up just as slowly and said, "Hey!" in the lowest and creepiest voice she'd heard before. Especially from Erik. She turned to see her boyfriend and sighed with relief and splashed him in the face with hot water. "What the hell is wrong with you? You scared the hell outta me!" she said trying not to drop her towel. She had to hold onto it or else it would fall because of her...well...chest.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:47 pm
(( I'm not hating on it...I said it was the s**t meaning it was an awesome movie...man you are slow. XD))
Road snapped out of her daze as she heard Muara's scream then saw Erik and ducked underwater partly to hide herself and moved away from them. "........." she tried her best to not make ripples as she moved through the water and got to one of the rocks and continued with her song. A few shadows brushed past Erik and Maura after Road.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 pm
((im not slow! i wasn't paying attention so i didnt see "the s**t" i saw "s**t" XP))

Maura screamed again, but Erik covered her mouth before it came out fully. Once he let her go, she whispered, "What the hell were those things that just touched us?"

"Looked like shadows," Erik replied. He then put a hand to his lightly bearded chin and said, "But shadows aren't solid."  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:22 pm
(( ok whats happening now? i read half this page but im to lazy to read the rest...sorry ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm
((*trying very hard not to laugh at Otaku* XDDDDDD))
Road climbed onto one of the rocks and sang again. The shadows crawled onto the rock and a few sat in the water, their pale empty eyes watching Road as she sang her tune. She didn't notic them as she sang or anyone else in the baths as the water began to stir and shape itself.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Emmy K Elric
(( ok whats happening now? i read half this page but im to lazy to read the rest...sorry ))
((werid things are in the bath. XD I'm too lazy to fully explain it. X3))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm
((Oh, I seez how it is. Kiki gets sick, so you all go on and makes lots of postys.XD Kiki doesn't feel the love right now shuu~ Oh, Well, um, from what I've gotten from the posts is, Raod is singing weird yet pretty songs, therefore, shadow babys are forming, Erik scared Maura, Maura has big boobs, and...I think I got it all XD))

Kiki stepped out into the steamy bath, towle wrapped carefully around herself, she was having the same problem as Maura. But she bared with it, she needed this bath. As she walked through the doorway, she paused, hearing almost al the songs at once as they echoed in the large room. She smiled, all were beautiful in there own way. She walked past Erik and Maura, almost ignoreing them, and headed striaght for Raod, determination in her eyes.

Bachi frowned, Emmy and herself were being left behind, "come on Emmy-chan, get undressed and lets go for a swim, heres your towel," Bachi handed Emmy an oversized towel, quickly getting undressed herself. She wanted to take a bath with Kiki again...

Kiki stepped into the water and drifted over to Road and her shadows, gnoreing them for now. But if they caused any problems...she'd fix that. "Hey Road..." she said in a calm and relaxed voice, "Mind of I join you in the bath before Emmy-chan and Bachi get in. I'll have my hands full with them," she said, smiling kindly, feeling the pain in each song that had been sung.
((oh, Envy, I am the biggest fan of that band!! I have all the CD's they released in the US! Ugh, their songs just get so much better...I hope another CD is released. Not to mention...they are so shmexy*drools*))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:00 pm
Emmy struggled to get her cloths off, then wrapped the towel around her. she ran out to the baths holding on to the towel that dragged down to the floor before throwing it down and jumping into the water of a single bath making a big splash out of the bath. her head popped up from the water as she giggled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:21 pm
((i've listened to Dir En Grey a few times before but i just can't get into them. i prefer Nightmare. little more catchy to me lol.))

Emmy splashed Erik and Maura with the hot water as she landed. "Heeey! No splashing, kid!" Erik said playfully. Then Kiki entered the bath and he saw a glimpse of the scars once more. The sight of them filled him with shame, for he knew that seeing them was worse than seeing her chest. At least in theory.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:59 pm
Bachi, also like a little kid when it came time to relax, jumped in just like Emmy. She made almost as big asplash as Emmy, then gasped for air when she surfaced, she giggled, "Ahh...feels good," she blew bubbles in the water, sitting on what she thought might be a bench in thw water. She smiled, sinking into the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 pm
Emmy stuck her tongue out at Eric playfully and giggled. then she doggy paddled in circles in the water "whee!" she went under and swam to Bachi, popping up in front of her with a giggle "RAWR!"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm
Erik and Maura just weren't the playful type when it came to baths. Well, not this type of playful. Their play was too...inappropriate for this crowd. So they simply sat next to each other and watched the others have fun.

Maura scooted closer to Erik until she was leaning into his shoulder. She then felt his wet warm arm wrap around her. She now felt safe, especially with Erik's alchemy back. She loved this feeling, and she hoped it would never, ever fade away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm
(( OH! you did not just bring that up! xd ))  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Bachi giggled, splashing Emmy, "Oh no, it's the loch'ness monster! Everybody run...or rather, swim, for your life!" she said, quickly swimming away from Emmy, "Catch me if you can Emmy-chan!" she teased, splashing her again.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games