Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm
"Pfftt sorry to say dear, but that's ware you long, it's not possible to love me as much as i love you." He said as he gave her an eskimo kiss. "I guess I do, or your just an easy target." He said with a playful smirk as he kissed her softly. "I dunno' what do people do on honey moons other then ware funny looking underware that there sister packed for them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:10 pm
She giggled softly. "I'm not easy..." She scoffed, grinning playfully. She ran a hand through her hair and shrugged. "I haven't a clue what to do... I'm up for anything you want" She said with a firm nod and a kiss.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:55 pm
He smirked. "Oh yes you are dear, it's okay, I like it, since I'm lazy, and I don' like to be dominate." he said playfully. He rubbed her back as he held her close, smiling softly at her. "I'd say I want you, but I've got you." He said as he took her hand and raised it so they could look at her rings.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:27 pm
She raised an eyebrow and snickered. "Lazy? Or just uninterested?" She teased with a smile. "I'm glad that you've got me." She nodded as she kissed his hand gently, smiling lovingly as they laid there together. Jordan grumbled from the window as he watched. He sulked quietly as he watched hoping that they would do nothing and she would get upset and leave him for a minute. Thats all he needed to steal her away.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Matthew's eye's widend. "C-cassidy, I smell Jordan, and he's close, very close, like outside the walls close.." he growled as he held her tightly to him standing up he brought her to the window and opend the blinds looking at Jordan. "JORDAN YOU ******** a** HOLE YOURS RUIENING OUT HUNNY MOON. WHY WONT YOU JUST GO THE ******** AWAY!" He was done beign nice he looked at his wife apoligeticaly. "Sorry Cassidy, I'm just tierd of being nice to him.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:57 pm
Cassidy nodded her head. "It's okay. I understand. I'm getting fed up with him too. He is just out to ruin us... but he fails to realise by pissing me off he's pushing me to you and keeping me from him." She growled angrily, looking out the window and caught Jordans eyes. She smirked and pulled Matthew into a deep passionate kiss.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:42 am
Matthew smiled softly into the kissed as he gentlly held her in his arms. He kissed her back, being careful, he didn't shove his tong in her throte, nor did he grab at her body and try to make her do the same. He held her backing slightly up, he leaned back agains't the window, smiling at Cassidy as he turned and laid her on the sill and kissed her softly. He looked out at Jordan, half apoligetically as they kissed one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:05 am
Cassidy smiled, laughing a bit into the kiss. "I love you" She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him against her, kissing him more and more. She gently pushed them back up and started to steer him to the bed with a giggle. She pushed him onto the bed, landing ontop of him, smirking. "Ha!" She declared, sitting ontop of him. "I got you."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 am
He smiled as he felt he rlips vibrate with ehr tiny laughs agains't his. "I love you too.." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, moving one hand to the back of her head, he spread his wings and enclosed the two. He smiled with a small. "Oaf!" As he landed on the bed with her on top of him. "Yeah...You've got me...Not for long.." he smirked and flipped her over so he was laying on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm
Cassidy pouted a bit. "No fair." She teased, pulling his face down to hers. She kissed him deeply and wrapped her arms around him as well as her legs to keep him with her. She giggled evilly as she kept pulling him against her. "You shall not escape. Not that you want to anyway." She threatened jokingly. "And if you did want to escape that would make me very upset." She muttered sadly.

Jordan growled outside. His anger was going up. "I'm going to have to kill her." He muttered. "If I cant have her... no one can." He turned on his heels and walked into the forest planning.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Matthew grinned as he rolled bringing her back on top, he blushed as he kept pulling her agains't her, he started to get hard. Blushing as he held her tightly he kissed down her nexk and down the open part of her hsirt, he noticed Jordan gone. "HEY a** HOLE IF YOU KILL HER I'MA NUDER YOU THEN MAKE YOU SWOLLOW IT!" He shouted smiling as he kissed Cassidy's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 am
Cassidy smiled softly, gently running a hand along his arm. "Nevermind him. He's unimportant. I'm here with you and thats what matters." She kissed along his neck lovingly, nibbling on it with a giggle. "Good thing you're already a vampire. I can't resist you." She grinned, kissing him more and more  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 pm
He smiled as he rubbed his head agains;t her neck. "I know he's not important, I just, really, really wanted to say that." He smiled as he bit his lip, holding her closelyt he held in a yawn. He grabbed hold of her and slid under the covers pulling her under, he kissed her lovingly. "You know, I never asked you if you wanted to keep your last name..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:14 am
Cassidy laughed as she curled up beside him. She kissed him deeply and sighed, resting her head against him. "No. I want to be yours. Entirely. So I'll take your last name." She nodded firmly. "My last name is blah anyway." She giggled with a smile  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:21 pm
He smiled brightly as he listend to her sing-song voice, it rand though out the air, racing though his mind, he kissed her softly. Holding her close to him, he wouldn't trade this moment for the world. He breathed down her neck, a soft smirk on his lips as he watched her lips move, he slid his toung in her mouth and licked her fangs. "It defnitly suits you love.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff